Vegeta vs Aizen

• 182 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkScarecrow
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battlefield ; Karakura Town. 
Vegeta (Buu Saga) vs Aizen (Final Form). 
Vegeta is at normal levels. 
Aizen is at full power. 
Winner by Death. 
No prep. 
Both start 90 yards away.
ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Vegeta annihilates the whole bleach universe...

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ximpossibrux

Really? Base Vegeta in Saiyan saga tanked a planet busting kamehameha, spirit bomb, got up did massive explosive wave, survived Yajirobe's sword slicing him while bleeding, then got fallen on by 100+ton ape and still lived.

Frieza saga he exploded Cui with his chi alone, and would 1 shot Aizen, what a terrible mismatch.

No Caption Provided

And I haven't even begun to discuss planet busting, his combat speed ect ect.

Ya know what! LETS DO IT LIVE

yea...

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By jwalser3

Vegeta sadly.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Vegeta solos the entire Bleachverse

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Laurcus

Vegeta spallates Aizen's entire body into nothingness.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Genxsis

Vegeta God-stomps aziens throat. He's best beat was swords powers, however Vegeta proved of rage alone he could resist hypnosis.

This is like putting an MMA figher against a 5 year old. Fantastically onesided, but still slightly worth watching.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Genxsis said:

Vegeta God-stomps aziens throat. He's best beat was swords powers, however Vegeta proved of rage alone he could resist hypnosis.

This is like putting an MMA figher against a 5 year old. Fantastically onesided, but still slightly worth watching.

When was this?

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Laurcus

@SpideyPresence said:

@Genxsis said:

When was this?

More of total mind control, not hypnosis. And it was in the Buu saga. Babidi mind controlled Vegeta, and ordered him to kill Supreme Kai. Vegeta got mad and basically told him to go fudge himself.

SpiderKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpiderKing

Vegeta FTW.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Genxsis

@SpideyPresence: @Laurcus:

I don't know if I agree with it being call mind control. I recall babidi saying the could command vegeta's very body and mind. He stated he had possessed him. However, perhaps I'm completely wrong in which case........lol just kidding ^_^

However, what I was trying to express is Vegeta has shown that he has an extreme resistance to someone trying to alter his mind and senses. Personally, that was what made Azien such a Badass. Afterwords, in his final form, he really didn't show anything thing more amazing than he already had. Just really powerfull and durable.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGraySon

@ALMIGHTY said:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SpiderKingsaid:

Vegeta FTW.
solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By solesamurai

You could make everyone in the Bleachverse 500 times stronger and Vegeta would still spite stomp them all at the same time.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

People seem to be forgetting that Aizen in his "Final" form has the Hōgyoku in his possession which fulfill his desires to a point where he transcended both Hollow and shinigami and it prevented him from dying

Example when Gin breaks his sword off inside Aizen it basically dissolves on the cellular level and he comes back in an instant

But Vegeta may win if the Hōgyoku rejects Aizen and fulfill Vegeta's instead it has happened before other then that its a stalemate neither have the ability to kill each other unless stated otherwise.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Genxsis

@CerberusPrime3k: Is that thing Omnipotent and cannot be destroyed. Otherwise, Final Flash murders him and it completely without question.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@Genxsis said:

@CerberusPrime3k: Is that thing Omnipotent and cannot be destroyed. Otherwise, Final Flash murders him and it completely without question.

Yes, it is indestructible the only way Aizen was truly defeated was being sealed away by Urahara.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beautifulrevery

Vegeta BFRs him into the sun

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Ooooooh boy. (gets popcorn)

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember the Captain Yamamoto was able to sense Aizen even while under his illusion when they clashed. and DBZ characters can fight without seeing and seem to have better sensing abilites. Vegeta should have this with little effort.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kcaz

vegeta stomps

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@TheGraySon said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

This

Killerjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killerjax

@drgnx said:

Remember the Captain Yamamoto was able to sense Aizen even while under his illusion when they clashed. and DBZ characters can fight without seeing and seem to have better sensing abilites. Vegeta should have this with little effort.

No he was not. do not spout nonsense.

And Vegeta is not winning this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killerjax said:

@drgnx said:

No he was not. do not spout nonsense.

No Caption Provided

As you can see, the Captain Commander was able to sense his reiatsu once he was stabbed,

Similar concept to Kenpatchi Vs Tousen.

And Vegeta is not winning this.

In light of your current credibility, you'll have to excuse me if I don't take your word for it.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Laurcus

I want to address two things very directly.

1. Even if Vegeta was hypnotized by Aizen, how would that help him? At best, Aizen would make Vegeta think the fight is over, and Aizen would run away to go hide in a hole somewhere. He can't kill Vegeta, he has two much durability. And if he started attacking Vegeta, Vegeta would realize something is up. Eventually Vegeta would just nuke the entire area, illusions or not.

2. Aizen's supposed immortality via regeneration has never been tested. He has only regenerated from having his body partially destroyed. In DBZ, they deal with villains that have similar regenerative powers all the time. They deal with them by destroying every bit of their bodies in one attack.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By FourthDeity

If people can debate on Raditz soloing bleach what makes you think Vegeta can't take out ONE of Bleach's heavy hitters?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurcus said:

1. Even if Vegeta was hypnotized by Aizen, how would that help him? At best, Aizen would make Vegeta think the fight is over, and Aizen would run away to go hide in a hole somewhere. He can't kill Vegeta, he has two much durability. And if he started attacking Vegeta, Vegeta would realize something is up. Eventually Vegeta would just nuke the entire area, illusions or not.

2. Aizen's supposed immortality via regeneration has never been tested. He has only regenerated from having his body partially destroyed. In DBZ, they deal with villains that have similar regenerative powers all the time. They deal with them by destroying every bit of their bodies in one attack.

Lets not forget Aizen's blade disintegrated, as far as we can tell, he no longer has it.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ximpossibrux

@FourthDeity said:

If people can debate on Raditz soloing bleach what makes you think Vegeta can't take out ONE of Bleach's heavy hitters?

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vegeta for the easy win

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@drgnx said:

@Laurcus said:

Lets not forget Aizen's blade disintegrated, as far as we can tell, he no longer has it.

That was after the fight with Ichigo He was weakened to a point where Urahara's seal could activate he planted inside chapters ago and that's when the Hōgyoku started to reject him seeing as he couldn't fulfill his desire

@Laurcus: His "supposed" Immortality was tested during the part with gin like I said before this will be a stalemate since He has the Hōgyoku which is a hax item that is inside him and it will prevent him from dying unless stated otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@drgnx said:

@Laurcus said:

That was after the fight with Ichigo He was weakened to a point where Urahara's seal could activate he planted inside chapters ago and that's when the Hōgyoku started to reject him seeing as he couldn't fulfill his desire

I'm aware of that, but "current" Aizen does not have a Sword, it literally evaporated, it is different than other hollow releases where it joins with their body, because his was shown to be separate once he transformed. Even Grimmjaw's sword reformed when he lost, Aizen's completely evaporated.

Even if we assume he got it back, he was never showed the ability to use his Shikai once he transformed into that butterfly-hollow-thing. My point being is we can't yet assume he can use his hollow transformation powers and his Shikai at the same time.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@drgnx: Current Aizen isn't being used here this one is his supposedly "final" form

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@drgnx: Current Aizen isn't being used here this one is his supposedly "final" form

Okay, I missed that .. which is fine then, but I'm still pointing out he never used his Shikai in that form.

Edit: But I think your point was just about the form he was using.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Laurcus

@CerberusPrime3k: You must not have read my post. That thing with Gin was NOT the kind of test I'm talking about. Aizen's regeneration is only perfect if he can come back from full spallation

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@drgnx: We really didnt see him do much in this form all did was this and some binding thing before Ichigo did mugetsu on him then what happens in the panels you provided happens

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@Laurcus: Yes I have, as long as the Hōgyoku recognizes Aizen as it's master it will prevent him from dying and he will continue to grow stronger like he was during the climax of that Arc till his desire is fulfilled.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Laurcus

@CerberusPrime3k: I'm aware of that. It's not like I haven't read Bleach. What I'm saying is that those powers were never put to an ultimate test, like full spallation.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@Laurcus: Exactly why I said its a stalemate neither will have the ability to kill each other unless the Hōgyoku begins to reject him making him kill-able.

The Hōgyoku countered Gins poison dissolving Aizen at the cellular level and it could probably counter anything else if it's master's life is on the line.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dextersinister

Didn't Aizen have the overpowered ability to make people see hear and feel whatever he wanted them to. I heard he gave it up but he would beat the Veg with that, he would have won with that but he apparently he gave it up for a generic power upgrade.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Laurcus

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@Laurcus: Exactly why I said its a stalemate neither will have the ability to kill each other unless the Hōgyoku begins to reject him making him kill-able.

The Hōgyoku countered Gins poison dissolving Aizen at the cellular level and it could probably counter anything else if it's master's life is on the line.

Things get a LOT lower than the cellular level. There's no guarantee the Hogyoku has the power to reverse instantaneous spallation. That's a huge leap in logic. That doesn't equal stalemate, that equals Aizen not existing.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MagnificentStorm

IM GOING WITH AIZEN. In his final form he was beyond all except for Kisuke and his speed if not on par with Vegetas' beyond. I dont see where people come form saying that the DBZ Universe is stronger than the Bleach one I believe they are equal if not Bleach being a bit more powerful.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@MagnificentStorm said:

IM GOING WITH AIZEN. In his final form he was beyond all except for Kisuke and his speed if not on par with Vegetas' beyond. I dont see where people come form saying that the DBZ Universe is stronger than the Bleach one I believe they are equal if not Bleach being a bit more powerful.

LOL

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

LOL

Can you elaborate a bit more plz i only get so much out of 3 letters

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

LOL

The characters in DBZ are planet busters in the first quarter of the saga. By the end of DBZ there is not a warrior in the show that is not planet buster level. Bleach characters never, ever show that kind of power. In addition Bleach characters can only dream of the kind of speed that Vageta has at his command. His fighting speed during the Buu saga is well above hypersonic at the minimum.

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By chaos-soul

@MagnificentStorm said:

i do not agree. when it comes to sheer power dbz outclasses. in techniques bleach has it but it would not help.

no one in bleach has been shown to be on a planet busting level. by the time the buu saga came along vegeta is way to powerfull for anyone in the bleach verse. imo

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

LOL

The characters in DBZ are planet busters in the first quarter of the saga. By the end of DBZ there is not a warrior in the show that is not planet buster level. Bleach characters never, ever show that kind of power. In addition Bleach characters can only dream of the kind of speed that Vageta has at his command. His fighting speed during the Buu saga is well above hypersonic at the minimum.

Well for one yea there not gonna be bustin planets since its what they protect. Thier powers work very differently form those on DBZ and is showcased differently. Aizen was going to destroy the soul society all together which would take a different kind of power than someone like Vegeta has am i right? Also as far as speed goes plz Azien can definitely counter Vegeta speed if he could keep up with Ichigo after he transformed after training for years.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By nefarious

The Prince of ALL Saiyans. 

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@chaos-soul said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

i do not agree. when it comes to sheer power dbz outclasses. in techniques bleach has it but it would not help.

no one in bleach has been shown to be on a planet busting level. by the time the buu saga came along vegeta is way to powerfull for anyone in the bleach verse. imo

Sheer power really Kenpachi is what sheer power really is

and i wouldn't expect anyone on bleach to bust a planet there powers are very different from that of any on DBZ

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

LOL

Well for one yea there not gonna be bustin planets since its what they protect. Thier powers work very differently form those on DBZ and is showcased differently. 1.Aizen was going to destroy the soul society all together which would take a different kind of power than someone like Vegeta has am i right? 2.Also as far as speed goes plz Azien can definitely counter Vegeta speed if he could keep up with Ichigo after he transformed after training for years.

1.No you are not right. Vegeta would destroy them.

2. There is absolutely no way whatsoever in which Azien could hope to keep up with Vegeta is speed, at all. Ichigo is no where near Vegeta in speed, Vegeta has been training for far longer than Ichigo anyway.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

LOL

Well for one yea there not gonna be bustin planets since its what they protect. Thier powers work very differently form those on DBZ and is showcased differently. 1.Aizen was going to destroy the soul society all together which would take a different kind of power than someone like Vegeta has am i right? 2.Also as far as speed goes plz Azien can definitely counter Vegeta speed if he could keep up with Ichigo after he transformed after training for years.

1.No you are not right. Vegeta would destroy them.

2. There is absolutely no way whatsoever in which Azien could hope to keep up with Vegeta is speed, at all. Ichigo is no where near Vegeta in speed, Vegeta has been training for far longer than Ichigo anyway.

1. You obviously didnt get me i said the SOUL SOCIETY AS A WHOLE not just everyone in the soul society but the soul society its self. Also yea right Vegeta would get murdered if he tried to take on the whole soul society

2. Are you for real. One of Ichigos main weapons was his speed. I dont care what cha say they are on the same level when it comes to speed. Also Ichigo trained for i believe it was 2 years straight and look at what he became if he trained as must as Vegeta he would be way beyond him.