Vegeta SS4 vs. The Mask

• 173 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghostsuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By ghostsuck

lock this forums

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By AngryHulks

To beat The Mask, you have to be a decent reality warper also, something non of the DBZ characters (saved Janemba) has, because The Mask is immune to physical damage due to his seemingly limitless shape shifting, fourth wall, and ability to defy physics.

The only weakness is removing the mask, and only rare circumstance would allow it to happen, many people tried to remove it in the past and did not accomplish.

The Mask easily.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Metalslash

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

@SSJ4Hulk said:

Buu s ability to transform ppl in chocolate is reality warping.If i recall corectly,goku and vegeta were able to fight even warped(in buu s body)So how can the mask beat him?

The Buu's reality warping powers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mask's reality warping powers

Fixed.

mask reality wrap works only on himself. Buu 's powers work on himself as well as others. Vegeto fought after being converted to chocklate proves reality wrap won't affect him at all.

Both Gogeta and Vegeto at ss1 have curbstomped reality wrappers.

Don't try to find excuses like Janeba did't use reality wrap attack on gogeta. He knew that reality wrapping won't affect gogeta otherwise there wasn't any other reason. All we know is Gogeta curbstomped Janeba so Gogeta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> janeba >>>>>> mask.

Kingyama is Supreme god in his realm much like Zeus and Odin. thor is nothing infront of them.

@LoveJesus said:

The mask can't hang with him they literally destro planets with a single blast

The Mask destroyed multiple planets with ease too.

What you say really means nothing.

.That's the best feat of mask you came up with. It put mask on solar system level.

LOL Brolly busted a galaxy and he is nothing infront of Veggeta ss4.

Avatar image for azathoth_the_dread_sleeper
Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Metalslash said:

@SSJ4Hulk said:

Buu s ability to transform ppl in chocolate is reality warping.If i recall corectly,goku and vegeta were able to fight even warped(in buu s body)So how can the mask beat him?

The Buu's reality warping powers <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< mask's reality warping powers

Fixed.

@Metalslash said:

mask reality wrap works only on himself. Buu 's powers work on himself as well as others. Vegeto fought after being converted to chocklate proves reality wrap won't affect him at all.

This statement is nothing short of retarded. Buu's reality warping power only works via his head-tail. The Mask's reality warping power works ANY way he wants it to work and it has also affected Lobo, people, aliens, cities, and PLANETS.

"won't affect him at all" <<<<<<<<< Yes, it has. The fact that Buu was able to turn Vegito into a chocolate ball PROVES that reality warping clearly AFFECTS HIM. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been turned into a chocolate ball in the first place, now would he?

@Metalslash said:

A crap-for-brains reality warper like Janemba and a low-tier warper like Buu?

LOL. The Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Janemba and Buu combined.

That still doesn't prove that reality warping doesn't affect Vegeto or Gogeta, by the way. The fact that a low-tier reality warper like Buu was able to turn Vegito into chocolate proves my case already.

@Metalslash said:

Don't try to find excuses like Janeba did't use reality wrap attack on gogeta. He knew that reality wrapping won't affect gogeta otherwise there wasn't any other reason.

It's not an excuse. It's a fact... that he didn't use any reality warping attack on Gogeta, AT ALL. Janemba has always been portrayed as a complete IDIOT. Beating him is like beating a baby with the Cosmic Cube.

@Metalslash said:

All we know is Gogeta curbstomped Janeba so Gogeta <<<<<<<<<<<<< janeba <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< mask.

I agree.

@Metalslash said:

Yes, you do, because manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime.

Provide me a SCAN with SSJ4 Vegeta or Gogeta resisting a reality warp or GTFO.

@Metalslash said:

Kingyama is Supreme god in his realm much like Zeus and Odin. thor is nothing infront of them.

Except Zeus, Odin, and Thor individually are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King Yemma who has next to NO worthwhile feats at all and gets creamed by a sub-intelligent MORON like Janemba. Yeah. Cool story, bro. But it needs to be more.... convincing.

@Metalslash said:

.That's the best feat of mask you came up with. It put mask on solar system level.

Featless SSJ4 Vegeta never encountered Broly, so your assumption is completely MOOT and comes to show that you're now desperately grasping at straws to sound more credible... and FAILING at it. LOL. Even then, the Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Broly, so bringing up Broly is absolutely POINTLESS. The Mask is immune to all physical damage, can be anywhere and nowhere, mimic anybody's powers, and instantly return from nothing (even when he ALLOWS himself to hurt/destroyed). Featless SSJ4 gets BLOOD-STOMPED.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Metalslash

@Metalslash said:

@SSJ4Hulk said:

The Buu's reality warping powers <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< mask's reality warping powers

Fixed.

@Metalslash said:

This statement is nothing short of retarded. Buu's reality warping power only works via his head-tail. The Mask's reality warping power works ANY way he wants it to work and it has also affected Lobo, people, aliens, cities, and PLANETS.

"won't affect him at all" <<<<<<<<< Yes, it has. The fact that Buu was able to turn Vegito into a chocolate ball PROVES that reality warping clearly AFFECTS HIM. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been turned into a chocolate ball in the first place, now would he?

@Metalslash said:

A crap-for-brains reality warper like Janemba and a low-tier warper like Buu?

LOL. The Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Janemba and Buu combined.

That still doesn't prove that reality warping doesn't affect Vegeto or Gogeta, by the way. The fact that a low-tier reality warper like Buu was able to turn Vegito into chocolate proves my case already.

@Metalslash said:

Don't try to find excuses like Janeba did't use reality wrap attack on gogeta. He knew that reality wrapping won't affect gogeta otherwise there wasn't any other reason.

It's not an excuse. It's a fact... that he didn't use any reality warping attack on Gogeta, AT ALL. Janemba has always been portrayed as a complete IDIOT. Beating him is like beating a baby with the Cosmic Cube.

@Metalslash said:

All we know is Gogeta curbstomped Janeba so Gogeta <<<<<<<<<<<<< janeba <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< mask.

I agree.

@Metalslash said:

Yes, you do, because manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anime.

Provide me a SCAN with SSJ4 Vegeta or Gogeta resisting a reality warp or GTFO.

@Metalslash said:

Except Zeus, Odin, and Thor individually are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King Yemma who has next to NO worthwhile feats at all and gets creamed by a sub-intelligent MORON like Janemba. Yeah. Cool story, bro. But it needs to be more.... convincing.

@Metalslash said:

Featless SSJ4 Vegeta never encountered Broly, so your assumption is completely MOOT and comes to show that you're now desperately grasping at straws to sound more credible... and FAILING at it. LOL. Even then, the Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Broly, so bringing up Broly is absolutely POINTLESS. The Mask is immune to all physical damage, can be anywhere and nowhere, mimic anybody's powers, and instantly return from nothing (even when he ALLOWS himself to hurt/destroyed). Featless SSJ4 gets BLOOD-STOMPED.

You are just trolling nothing else. You will keep on saying mask is more intelligent without any proof and I will too keep on saying that mask is stupid idiot. Both Janeba and buu are more intelligent and far more powerful than him.

You are asking me to prove ss4 Vegeta > Brolly ? You are dumbass.

Brolly busted galaxy and mask's greatest feat is still on solar system level. and you are telling me mask > Brolly ? Again you are dumbass.

I am quiting this here because mask's fans like you will keep on trolling and won't accept anything so I don't bother to convince them.

This thread is fail. Vegeta stomps mask.

LifeShaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By LifeShaver

The Mastk stomps. DBZ characters are screwed against Reality warpers,Time Warpers and phycics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Metalslash said:

You are just trolling nothing else. You will keep on saying mask is more intelligent without any proof and I will too keep on saying that mask is stupid idiot. Both Janeba and buu are more intelligent and far more powerful than him.

The Mask is intelligent enough to improvise in every situation, put on random theatrics, understand pop culture, and always have perfect timing in his gags. Janemba, on the other hand, has the imagination of a 2 year old and his only form of communication is repeating his own name like some mentally deranged Pokemon. If that's your idea of intelligence, then I'd hate to know what your idea of logic is.

The Mask would utterly embarrass Buu and Janemba together. Show me one intelligence feat from either of them that puts their intelligence above the Mask's. ONE.

@Metalslash said:

You are asking me to prove ss4 Vegeta > Brolly ? You are dumbass.

Yeah, because SSJ4 Vegeta has done literally nothing noteworthy or special to place him above Broly, DUMBASS. Furthermore, SSJ4 Vegeta has never met Broly, so the only thing you're essentially hanging onto is your ASSUMPTION. Get this through your thick skull.

@Metalslash said:

Brolly busted galaxy and mask's greatest feat is still on solar system level. and you are telling me mask > Brolly ? Again you are dumbass.

That means absolutely nothing. Broly's galaxy busting attack wouldn't even affect the Mask in the slightest, whereas the Mask has a number of ways in which to utterly HUMILIATE Broly. So yes, numbnuts, The Mask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Broly. You also forget that the Mask can mimic special abilities. He could simply transform into Broly's mock version and blitz the HELL out of the real thing.

I'm a dumbass? You sure you don't look in the mirror before you start hurling these insults at someone else?

@Metalslash said:

I am quiting this here because mask's fans like you will keep on trolling and won't accept anything so I don't bother to convince them.

Good. GTFO.

Won't accept anything? Nah. We just don't accept any stupid argument that you have to offer. If you want to try and be more convincing, then quit making stupid arguments and maybe we'll consider otherwise.

@Metalslash said:

This thread is fail. The Mask stomps Vegeta

LOL. I agree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Metalslash:

And to set things in their proper context, Gogeta was only able to defeat Janemba by exploiting and PURIFYING his INNATE evil energy. The Mask isn't a demon like Janemba.

There is literally NOTHING Gogeta or SSJ4 Vegeta can do to hurt the Mask, because he doesn't share the same weakness that Janemba does.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#159  Edited By TifaLockhart

I got my scanner working. I'll post some Mask scans later.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By TifaLockhart
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I

Ipkiss is dead, the Mask can choose to be bulletproof or not, and the Mask comes back after being disintegrated. Can you explain these away, ?

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#161  Edited By iamthewolf88

The Mask completely toys with Vegeta, and then when he is bored. The Mask effortlessly kills him.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: So Ipkiss was committed suicide? Or what about the last scan?

Also you didn't explain more things, but I was going to sleep, so wont mention it.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By TifaLockhart

Anyone who read the Mask knows that's his girlfriend.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By TifaLockhart

Ah my bad. The last scan. That's not ipkiss.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Many people have said it already, but there is literally NOTHING Vegeta can do a reality warper of Masks caliber. There are limitless ways the Mask can kill, maim, disembowel, disintegrate, deflagrate, and every other manner of getting rid of someone. And for the record, Buu is not a reality warper he uses magic to transmutate people and such.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theTimeStreamer said:

mask in an UBBERSTOMP. he's a reality warper and A HUGE ONE AT THAT.

So you think that this:

Can beat this:

Not even SSJ!

My response...

Loading Video...

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mask SLAUGHTERSTOMPS , The Mask can even solo Justice League and Avengers and dbz verse easy

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmy_rustler: First why this tread is not locked from further discussion ?And other i read rules and does not say anything about Vegeta SS4 vs. The Mask

And where I am done this?Where ????