Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Hedatary said:
"Your shitting me right?
"
Nope. Keep in mind everyone here is Energy Manipulators... and DBZ characters have never fought anyone who used Energy Based Constructs... I think this will be a fight of the ages... Green Lantern Hal Jordan has shown his level of badass when he beat Superman in the past... and we all know how dangerous Cyborg Superman is. Now for weeks now we have been going back and forth with Can Goku or whoever beat Superman.... well now I have given you two fighters who have beaten Superman in battle and put them on one team. And ya say its not a good battle ? Of Course it is because unlike Superman... both Cyborg Superman and Hal Jordan possess the Energy Blasts to actually combat the DBZ warriors to some degree...
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Wisppeons

Team 2 easy.

CS takes down both of them.......android 18 is a joke.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"Your shitting me right?
"
Nope. Keep in mind everyone here is Energy Manipulators... and DBZ characters have never fought anyone who used Energy Based Constructs... I think this will be a fight of the ages... Green Lantern Hal Jordan has shown his level of badass when he beat Superman in the past... and we all know how dangerous Cyborg Superman is. Now for weeks now we have been going back and forth with Can Goku or whoever beat Superman.... well now I have given you two fighters who have beaten Superman in battle and put them on one team. And ya say its not a good battle ? Of Course it is because unlike Superman... both Cyborg Superman and Hal Jordan possess the Energy Blasts to actually combat the DBZ warriors to some degree..."
Yes but they don't have the power to destroy the world with there energy wheres Vegeta and 18 could easily do it.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Wisppeons said:
"Team 2 easy.

CS takes down both of them.......android 18 is a joke."
I dont think its easy Wisppeons. Even though we tend to overrated DBZ characters at times... they do have solid power. There Energy Blasts attacks can level planets and Cyborg Superman wont just walk through Android 18... she is highly skilled combatant and she has good speed and quickness to keep up with Hank to some degree... I think this will be a great fight
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wisppeons

18 isnt that strong she couldnt beat first form cell. you but her up against 2 people have great strength and speed and energy atks.

Note both of these people have defeated superman in the past Android 18 nor SS1 Vegeta can even come close to that.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"Your shitting me right?
"
Nope. Keep in mind everyone here is Energy Manipulators... and DBZ characters have never fought anyone who used Energy Based Constructs... I think this will be a fight of the ages... Green Lantern Hal Jordan has shown his level of badass when he beat Superman in the past... and we all know how dangerous Cyborg Superman is. Now for weeks now we have been going back and forth with Can Goku or whoever beat Superman.... well now I have given you two fighters who have beaten Superman in battle and put them on one team. And ya say its not a good battle ? Of Course it is because unlike Superman... both Cyborg Superman and Hal Jordan possess the Energy Blasts to actually combat the DBZ warriors to some degree..."
Yes but they don't have the power to destroy the world with there energy wheres Vegeta and 18 could easily do it.
"
Possibly. But you dont have to have the power to destroy the planet with a blast to hurt DBZ Characters... when Androids 17 and 18 were fighting Gohan in the Future Trunks series... the Androids didnt use Energy Blasts in power that could destroy the planet and yet they were able to kill Gohan and hurt Trunks badly... the same can be said for Cyborg Superman and Hal Jordan... they may not have the power to destroy a planet with one blast but they can hurt 18 and Vegeta because they have shown that the power of Energy Constructs was enough to even KO Superman, take down Wonder Woman, and beat Mongul as well... 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wisppeons

Team 2 takes the victory fairly easy  android 18 holds vegeta back

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wisppeons

Woah time out... thats SS1 vegeta so he holds 18 back.... this is now a curbstomp.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Wisppeons said:
"Woah time out... thats SS1 vegeta so he holds 18 back.... this is now a curbstomp."
NO SIR... there is no curbstomp here
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wisppeons

vegeta is not durable in anway a few punches from CS would put him down..making him shift back to his Base sayjin form.

It took 1 kick to the arm from android 18 to break it. CS would do MUCH worst

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Wisppeons said:
" vegeta is not durable in anway a few punches from CS would put him down..making him shift back to his Base sayjin form.

It took 1 kick to the arm from android 18 to break it. CS would do MUCH worst"
Possibly. But Vegeta has great Energy Manipulation power than CS... 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons

Vegeta has to charge up...if CS is as ruthless as I have seen he wouldnt allow it.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ego

i'm getting tired of this stuff. anyways.

since hale is an energy manipulator, 18 is the one who has to fight him. she could win easily or she could lose easily. that all depends on her speed. if she's fast enough to take hale out by surprise she can win this. if she can't pull off the trick, the fight will be longer.

there's disadvantage to hale though. he can get tired and his power can exhaust. he would need to attack her and successfully hit her with his most powerful attack. otherwise, 18's unlimited power supply, strength and agility will best this fight.

between vegeta and cyborg sups. it depends if cyborg sups has the rings or not. if cyborg sups has the power rings vegeta will surely lose. can the final flash over charge the power rings? maybe some of them, but cybord has 10 right? perhaps vegeta does have a chance of winning, but he would need to sacrifise his own live with the final explosion super move. that would kill both vegeta and cyborg sups though.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Wisppeons said:
"Vegeta has to charge up...if CS is as ruthless as I have seen he wouldnt allow it.

"
Somewhat. Not all powerful Blasts that the Z Warriors use need to be charged up though... I have seen Gohan and Vegeta on occasions use Energy Blasts on the Fly that were very destructive as well
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wisppeons

you dont need to add Hal in this fight.... Veg wouldnt allow 18 to atk with him so he dies  fighting CS...then 18 dies shortly after.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wisppeons

But  DBZ chars...sayjins in general have to charge up to be on par with ANYBODY.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Wisppeons said:
"you dont need to add Hal in this fight.... Veg wouldnt allow 18 to atk with him so he dies  fighting CS...then 18 dies shortly after."
Why do you say 18 will kill Hal ? Hal was able to defeat Superman... Hal Jordan is no joke
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wisppeons

NO NO lol i mean this can be a 2v1.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Wisppeons said:
"

"
Ah I See.

Well I wish I could keep this up with ya but I am tired dude... I gotta go man

Later Dude
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary

This is a contradictory it self. The team 2 doesn't have the power to destroy the world yet has enough power to take out major players. So if vegeta does a final flash would it kill the team 2?

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wisppeons

Hed.. you call 18 and SS1 Vegeta major?  this is hardly fair its not like they are dealing with an arrogent Villian that will stand there and let him charge up a Final flash.

If it was  Goku or Gohan it could have gone either way but with SS1 vegeta and android 18 its not much of a fight.

SS1 vegeta has no durability  compared to the other Sayjins.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wisppeons
King Saturn said:
"Wisppeons said:
"

"
Ah I See.

Well I wish I could keep this up with ya but I am tired dude... I gotta go man

Later Dude
"

Good night dude
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Vegeta has to charge up...if CS is as ruthless as I have seen he wouldnt allow it.

"
Somewhat. Not all powerful Blasts that the Z Warriors use need to be charged up though... I have seen Gohan and Vegeta on occasions use Energy Blasts on the Fly that were very destructive as well"

actually.. i hope you guys do know that it is dangerous attacking a dbz fighter while he is charging, right?

1) the charge aura is a  forcefield
2) the charged aura is hot enough to melt anything near it
3) the charged aura will push anyone going towards it away

the reason why none of the z-fighters or villians of the dbz universe never interupt someone charging up is not because they are stupid. it's becuase they know that vast energy flow is comming in. it would be equivlant of us touching the hotwire on our battery of our car while the engine is running (death)
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wisppeons

where did you hear this at..?

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Wisppeons

Sounds to me like your making stuff up.  Villians and Z fighters dont atk wile the other is powering up because they are cocky and want the enemy to get stronger.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ego
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Wisppeons said:

"
Somewhat. Not all powerful Blasts that the Z Warriors use need to be charged up though... I have seen Gohan and Vegeta on occasions use Energy Blasts on the Fly that were very destructive as well"

actually.. i hope you guys do know that it is dangerous attacking a dbz fighter while he is charging, right?

1) the charge aura is a  forcefield
2) the charged aura is hot enough to melt anything near it
3) the charged aura will push anyone going towards it away

the reason why none of the z-fighters or villians of the dbz universe never interupt someone charging up is not because they are stupid. it's becuase they know that vast energy flow is comming in. it would be equivlant of us touching the hotwire on our battery of our car while the engine is running (death)
"

skip video to 3:20 -3:50

there are more videos. i will post them up.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wisppeons

Cell was pushing them back.... he was way stronger then Trunks.

That video didnt show anything

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ego
Wisppeons said:
"Sounds to me like your making stuff up.  Villians and Z fighters dont atk wile the other is powering up because they are cocky and want the enemy to get stronger."

if you're talking about vegeta than you're right. but other people are not as cocky as vegeta is. or cell.

hold up i'll post mmore videos up where they do attack a charging up person and suffer for it.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wisppeons

thats sayjin nature to be cocky. What am i talking about EVERYONEs cocky in the DBZU

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ego

z-fighters don't want to get to close so they use their special attacks from afar to damage cell... unforunately cell is protected by his charged aura.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ego

super 13 melts inside super charged goku's aura.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wisppeons

no their Physical Strength wont do anything to Cell in the state that they are in also they run the risk of getting in Gohans way and getting hit by the Kamahamaha.

I still dont see people getting melted.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ego

vegeta charges up. the whole ocean gets pushed down and the island falls into pieces..

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wisppeons

Just him powering up like everyother time creating winds.

Lol look how long it takes to power up Cyborg Superman would have knocked him out by then.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ego

Nappa charges up and pushes everyone backwards. the whole world is shaking through this power up.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wisppeons

Hes creating Winds lol its the Sayjin sage they are ment to look good.

do you know how weak the Z fighters were.

Next vid plz

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wisppeons

who do you think will win this battle?

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ego

goku and vegeta charge up to damage meta cooler.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ego

fat buu charges and creates giant crator. majin vegeta wish not to get near.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wisppeons

Which part of the vid am i looking at? I dont see what your talking about.

I see goku charging at him with their fist and going thru him...if thats the part your talking about.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ego

Frieza charges up death ball

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wisppeons
Ego said:
"fat buu charges and creates giant crator. majin vegeta wish not to get near.

"
Fat buu released all his energy Pushing everything back with Wind not HEAT or w/e.

Ego
said:
"Frieza charges up death ball

"

whats the point of this vid?

Good night  this Last Yu yu epi. just finished Dling so ill TTYL if this thread is still alive when i wake up.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ego

i'm out. peace

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rdeegvainl

wait, doesn't CS have technopathy?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Wisppeons said:
"you dont need to add Hal in this fight.... Veg wouldnt allow 18 to atk with him so he dies  fighting CS...then 18 dies shortly after."
Why do you say 18 will kill Hal ? Hal was able to defeat Superman... Hal Jordan is no joke"

The Green Lanturn is no joke, which is why he's a part of the Justice League.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Perfect Cell
Ego said:
"

i'm getting tired of this stuff. anyways.

since hale is an energy manipulator, 18 is the one who has to fight him. she could win easily or she could lose easily. that all depends on her speed. if she's fast enough to take hale out by surprise she can win this. if she can't pull off the trick, the fight will be longer.

there's disadvantage to hale though. he can get tired and his power can exhaust. he would need to attack her and successfully hit her with his most powerful attack. otherwise, 18's unlimited power supply, strength and agility will best this fight.

between vegeta and cyborg sups. it depends if cyborg sups has the rings or not. if cyborg sups has the power rings vegeta will surely lose. can the final flash over charge the power rings? maybe some of them, but cybord has 10 right? perhaps vegeta does have a chance of winning, but he would need to sacrifise his own live with the final explosion super move. that would kill both vegeta and cyborg sups though.

"

Vegeta doesn't need to use the Final Explosion in this battle. He can use the Galic Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, Final Shine etc..

You gotta keep in mind that Vegeta is just as fast as Superman. And from what I understand; none of the Justice League team mates are true masters of hand to hand combat besides Wonder Woman & Batman.

No matter how fast Cyborg Superman is; he will always miss Vegeta.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Rdeegvainl
Perfect Cell said:
You gotta keep in mind that Vegeta is just as fast as Superman. 
Proof?

Perfect Cell said:
No matter how fast Cyborg Superman is; he will always miss Vegeta.
That is a fanboy statement.
sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By sky goblin

cyborg super-man and hal jordan easily take it with or without ther power rings