Vector vs. Spectre

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TifaLockhart

Spectre believes that if he can kill Leon S. Kennedy, Umbrella's management will evacuate Wolfpack from Raccoon City. Vector disagrees, believing that Umbrella must pay for their treachery and that killing Leon won't be the leverage they need, and won't solve anything.

Who and why?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Well I would say Vector he specializes in Recon missions not only that he can go invisible,enemy mimic. I myself personily belive he is a better fighter than Spectre. So I say Vector should win though I like all the characters but not Beltway.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TifaLockhart

@stormphoenix: Thanks.

Is it because Beltway swears way too much?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@stormphoenix: Thanks.

Is it because Beltway swears way too much?

Sadly...yea I mean I understand it very much because your in a situation were mutated things are attacking you OFCOURSE you would curse to high heaven. Though it started to get annoying. Plus I didnt like his abilities, but thats just me. I thought the characters that were more helpful were FourEyes(tunr zombies into your personal servents) Bertha(heal people if needed and able to carry alot of first aid sprays etc.) Spectre( lets you and other teammates know how many enimies in the area and more items to pick up) Lupo(supersoilder thats all i have to say) and last Vector(invisibility etc.). BUT!!! thats just me i think.