Vector vs Jason Voorhees

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nick_hero22

Vector (Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City) 

Vector

is an agent for Umbrella Pharmaceutical, Inc.'s paramilitary, serving as a member of the Umbrella Security Service, and leader of Delta Team. He customized his uniform with a hood, that is equipped with a cloaking device and he is very efficient in knife combat skills. 
Vector's file remains largely confidential, his true identity hidden. Training at Rockfort Island he developed his lethal martial arts ability and elite skill for reconnaissance. As a covert operative, his achievements in-the-field are only matched by his former master, HUNK. 

Vector is equipped with a Cloaking Device, Beretta M9, & Combat Knife. Vector is called out to Camp Crystal Lake to investigate the disappearance of several Umbrella workers, He doesn't know about the Jason Voorhees myth, but he is on high alert and has limited ammo for his weapon. 

VS 

Jason has been following Vector at a distance for quite awhile, but now he has decided to go on the offense. Jason has access to a number of different weapons in a shed located near a cabin, but his main weapon is his machete.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nick_hero22

bump 

Come on look how cool Vector looks you guys
Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Gonna bump this.I like Vector.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nick_hero22
@MarvelJackAss433
Thanks
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22

bump
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By _Zombie_

I like vector and all.. but if I remember right, Jason is immortal and can only be put down by submerging him underneath the waters of Crystal Lake, and he's superhumanly strong. Vector is meant to take down zombies, isn't he? Compared to Jason, the zombies in the RE universe are pushovers(with the exception of the tyrant, but even then, you can still kill them). So I say Jason takes it because Vector has no knowledge of the Jason myth, or even how to subdue him.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22
@ZombieBigfoot
You are absolutely wrong a Licker in the RE Universe would stomp the hell out of Jason.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Zombie_

@nick_hero22: Really? Considering Jason can't be killed? Try reading my entire post. You can really only SUBDUE him by submerging him beneath the waters of Crystal Lake. He's yet to die for good, and most of the time they have to go to great lengths to, again, SUBDUE him. I still say Vector loses this.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nick_hero22
@ZombieBigfoot
1. Jason has been killed before, because in one of the movies it took lighting to resurrect him out of his.  
2. Jason can have has body destroyed or end up being ko'ed. 
3. I was talking about a Licker not Vector even though he has killed those before.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Zombie_

@nick_hero22: Yes, well, I'm saying that Vector can't take this because you gave him zero knowledge of Jason's capabilities. That puts him at a severe disadvantage. Also, I was referencing the zombies in the RE universe because that's what Vector fights, and even then Vector most likely has knowledge of what they can do fed to him by Umbrella. This is not the case here, he's fighting Jason with no knowledge of how to defeat him. So unless you can prove me wrong, I still say Vector loses this fight.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nick_hero22
@ZombieBigfoot
I not arguing for Vector I'm simply stating that a Licker could take Jason down.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Zombie_

@nick_hero22: Yes, well then you should of made a Licker vs. Jason thread. I'm debating the topic of this thread, which is Jason vs. Vector, and I've stated my opinion on the matter.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22
@ZombieBigfoot
Well to counter your opinion Jason regularly loses to teenagers armed with makeshift weapons who have no knowledge on him or any experience. Vector on the other hand is highly trained Umbrella agent and is very experienced against creatures that would are much more formidable than Jason.
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Zombie_

@nick_hero22: Yeah.. the losing to teenagers thing is kinda just a product of the genre. And even then, some of those teenagers at least knew a basic amount of his myth. But I do concede that does have relevance.

XR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XR

Jason he always comes back.