Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

Captain America (Standard Equipment)

Ultimate Captain America (Standard Equipment)

Venom (Flash Thompson) (Standard Equipment)

Spider Man (Pre-Superior)

Captain America

Ultimate Captain America

Venom (Flash Thompson)

Spider Man (Pre-Superior)

vs.

Amadeus Cho (Golden Mace, Forcefield Generator)

Classic Cable (Guns, Knife, Grenades)

Deadshot (Standard Equipment)

Bullseye (Hawkeye Gear)

Amadeus Cho (Forcefield and Golden Mace)

Classic Cable (Guns, Knife, Grenades)

Deadshot (Standard Equipment)

Bullseye (Hawkeye Version)

Battle Conditions:

• Prep: None
  • Morals: On
  • Bloodlust: Off
  • BFR: Off

Battlefield:

Start 200 feet apart.

Central Park, NYC, New York

High Noon

Perks:

To make things interesting, first come first serve for these perks, once a perk is chosen, nobody else can take it.

"Whelp, *hic* looks like it's time to go on a killing spree!" - One character is bloodlusted, your choice. Your team, their team, doesn't matter, they are bloodlusted.

"Look at that forecast!" - Don't like the weather conditions? Change them, night, day, stormy, snow, etc.

"The art of misdirection is my favorite trick!" - Your team starts in a 20 foot radius billow of thick smoke. The enemy team can't see your team, and your team can't see them. Smoke lasts 2 minutes, essentially, gives your team time to change location without them finding your team.

"You know what helps me survive the battle? A helmet, because I don't like being shot in the face" - You get a single vibranium helmet that is permanently stuck to one of your characters heads. It covers that characters forehead, the back of their head, etc. etc. But allows for perfect vision still. Just eliminates head shots for your opponent on one character.

"I dub thee...cannon fodder!" - There is a duplicate of each of your team mates, they run around, they do everything your team does....except they are about as fast, strong, and durable as your average comic book civilian. However, all their equipment is made out of paper machete and can't harm anybody. Essentially, they are there to confuse your enemies, and to soak up a couple shots....aka Cannon Fodder.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By laflux

@Floopay:

I choose look at that forecast- changing the weather to Dark and misty please :)

Also when I chose Venom, I meant Flash Thompson- but if your too busy to change things, that's fine as well.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Floopay

@laflux said:

@Floopay:

I choose look at that forecast- changing the weather to Dark and misty please :)

Also when I chose Venom, I meant Flash Thompson- but if your too busy to change things, that's fine as well.

Flash Thompson added, Eddie removed.

Even after I found that badass picture of Venom too. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Esquire

@laflux: I'll take "The Art of Misdirection."

You want to open, or should I?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Floopay: Haha, I really like the idea of bloodlusting a member of the enemy team.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By laflux

@Esquire said:

@laflux: I'll take "The Art of Misdirection."

You want to open, or should I?

You can go first if you like.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Esquire

@laflux: Sure thing. I'll get an opener up sometime today.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By laflux

@Esquire: Lol, there is only one hour left in my day- but that's because I'm in England :P

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Esquire

When the battle starts, my team is at a distinct advantage. It's a dark and misty night and my team is enveloped in thick smoke. None of your characters have enhanced senses, so they have no way of seeing what my team is doing through all the visual gunk. But both Cable and Deadshot have infrared vision, which will be unaffected by darkness, mist, and smoke. In addition, Cable has telepathy. He'll link my team into he and Deadshot's visual fields so that they can all pinpoint your team. And taking advantage of the smokescreen, they'll spread out. Cable and Amadeus will begin flanking while Deadshot and Bullseye move slowly in the opposite direction. When either team finds an opening, they'll take advantage. Spider-Man's Spider-Sense will let him dodge despite the darkness and Venom can tank some shots, but neither Cap has that advantage. Although they have shields to provide some cover and are both bullet dodgers, 616 Steve says he can only do it because he "sees faster." That won't help him if he can't see at all, and the fact it that neither of them can dodge a bullet if they don't know where it's coming from. That's how Steve was killed, even. Deadshot has no trouble getting headshots and neither Cap is bullet-resistant.

No Caption Provided

Bullseye and Cable are both excellent shots as well, and with all three of them firing and no warning for either Steve, they'll go down quickly. This leaves Spidey and Venom down 4-to-2 and still unable to detect their opponents. Although they're both very impressive characters, the numbers advantage and the skill of their opponents will still bring them down.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By laflux

Indeed, it may seem that putting the battlefield in Darkness would give Captain America and Ult Cap a disadvantage. However, it is important to note that Cho and Bullseye are in the Darkness as well. While Cable may be able to set up a link via telepathy to Bullseye and Cho, I doubt it is going to fully compensate for having full vision. And for Bullseye and Cho, this is vital- as going up against any four of my team up close, they are going to be outmatched. Cable's Telepathy may take some time for the team to get used to in terms of processing information (scans of Cable being able to do this seemingly would be nice). Even if they do achieve good synergy quickly, Cable's telepathy is only going to be linking information from his and Deadshot's visual fields. While this is certainly better than complete darkness, it means Bullseye is only limited to Cable's and Deadshot's field of vision. Ergo, if any of my four are not visible to them, they are not visible to the rest of the team.

Furthermore, while Deadshot is definitely known for having a keen eye when it comes to Gun-Play, Cable to my Knowledge, is not. This is going to be a real problem when dealing with people as fast as Spider-Man, Venom, Cap and Ult Cap. All four of these characters have Superhuman Speed, Agility and Reflexes as part of their power-sets, so can close the gap on the other four very quickly.

Cap is the slowest of the team, and was able to literally appear as nothing but a speeding Blur to Daredevil, who himself is fast enough to block sniper rifle fire . In the second Scan he runs a mile in a minute. He says this while carrying a wounded man over uneven ground. And Ult Cap is superior to him in every way physically. Finally, when Cap was shot, he was not only taken unawares, but was weakened at the time, and actually saved his guard.

Concerning Spider-Man.

Spider-Man's Spider-Sense acts as Radar in the Dark and can be used to track people and things. In the second scan, the ship is not really a threat to him- yet he was still able to whom in on it. He has also used it as a radar to sense viable threats to him. A great example of this is in the Back in Black arc, when the Spider-Sense picks up a reaction from the mook who shot Aunt May, because he was a threat to him. This was in a crowd of people in a subway station were he couldn't physically see him. What I am trying to say here is not only can Spider-Man dodge and evade the Gunmen, he can also give rough locations to the others about where the danger is coming from. If he manages to land Spider-tracers on any of the team, this rough directions turn into much more precise co-ordinates that he can relay to the team. This shouldn't be to difficult as Spider-Man uses his Spider-Sense to help guide his webbing while web-slinging, so using it to tag one of the four, especially some of the slower ones such Cho, shouldn't be too difficult.

Spider-Tracers are standard gear for Spider-Man. As of Spider-Island onward, his Spider-Sense has returned, and in conjunction with his Way of the Spider Martial Art, is more effective than ever.

All in all Cable, and to a lesser extent Deadshot is going to find it hard to keep track of Spider-Man due to his Speed. He has effortlessly outran Cheetah's and Kraven, Blitzed at Machine gun Speed, disappeared from sight using pure speed and moved faster than the eye can follow (can give scans if you want). This puts those who rely on the duo's vision for input in trouble as they will be unable to see him either. Spider-Man meanwhile, by using his tracers and Spider-Sense, will able to navigate co-ordinates to where the enemy team is. This will enable the rest of my team to move with more purpose and knowledge. Cap is a master of all forms many forms martial arts, which include Ninjistu, so won't find the smoke as restrictive especially given Spider-Man directions. He is also a bullet-timer. Ult Cap is similar to his 616 counterpart and Venom is Bullet resistant, while possessing speed comparable to Peter. Cap and Ult Cap have the advantage of their shield's to help them tank gunfire, and if need be can also hide behind Venom for Cover.

If worst comes to worst Flash Thompson can transport any one of the Cap to any of your team who will be flanked out (according to your words) protecting them from Bullet-Fire, and then dive out to provide assistance elsewhere.

For Bullseye, Cho or Deadshot having any of the Cap's facing them up close is not going to end well. Deadshot and Bullseye, particularly Bullseye are good in H2H. He has given Elektra, Hit-Monkey and Daredevil good fights or beaten them. Cap's enhanced abilites combined with his fighting skill means he should come up on top up nearly every-time though.

Spider-Man can also assist in protecting the rest of the team by using his Webbing to protect them from Gunfire- as can Flash. Furthermore, concerning Ult Cap America, if he does get shot in a non-lethal area, I don't think it would be game over. The guy has a healing factor one notch up from Spider-Man's. It has been stated that Knife Wounds and Bullet Wounds take minutes to hours to heal, while he was recovering from being a vampire. Both Venom and Peter's webbing can act as bandages, to further mitigate damage inflicted. Ult Cap already has an impressive damage soak as it is (taking continual blows from Spider-Man level beings, Ult Abomination and Ult Hulk), so having rudimentary medical aid will no doubt enable him to continue fighting :-)

Well that was long. Look forward to your retort :P

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Esquire

@laflux: I'm having trouble finding some of my scans, so I might not get something up until later. Sorry. :P

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Esquire

@laflux said:

Indeed, it may seem that putting the battlefield in Darkness may give Captain America and Ult Cap a disadvantage. However, it is important to note that Cho and Bullseye are in the Darkness as well. While Cable may be able to set up a link via telepathy with Bullseye and Cho, I doubt it is going to fully compensate for having full vision. And for Bullseye, this is vital- as going up against any four of my team up close, he going to be outmatched. Cable's Telepathy may take some time for the team to get used to in terms of processing information- scans of Cable being able to do this seemingly would be nice. Even if they do achieve good synergy quickly, Cable's telepathy is only going to be linking information from his and Deadshot's visual fields. While this is certainly better than complete darkness, it means Bullseye is only limited to Cable's and Deadshot's field of vision. Ergo, if any of my four are not visible to them, they are not visible to the rest of the team.

I'm almost certain I remember him linking perceptions in Cable and Deadpool, but I haven't been able to find it yet. So for now, I'll rescind that from my strategy. But I still have options. First of all, I'd like to have Deadshot give his helmet to Bullseye. Although it will leave him without infrared, Deadshot is a ridiculous blind fighter. He nails targets blindfolded, and he assassinated a group of evil masterminds and their security while blinded in Suicide Squad: From the Ashes. So that will give me Deadshot still at peak effectiveness, and will keep Bullseye in the game as well.

Furthermore, while Deadshot is definitely known for having a keen eye when it comes to Gun-play, Cable to my Knowledge is not. This is going to be a real problem when dealing with people as fast as Spider-Man, Venom, Cap and Ult Cap. All four of these characters have Superhuman Speed, Agility and reflexes as part of their power-sets, so can close the gap on the other four very quickly.

Cable is plenty good with guns. He also has the advantage of being able to see his opponents, while they won't be able to detect him nearly as well, especially the Caps. Here's a few scans I have on hand, I'll see if I can't grab a couple more later. Tags War Machine a few times, shoots Stryfe while dodging his blast.

The first one also shows how powerful his guns are. Although he didn't penetrate the War Machine suit, he was still able to blast several hundred pounds of metal through the air with one hit. Although 616 Steve's shield absorbs force, Ultimate Cap will be knocked around even if he does block the hit.

Cap is the slowest of the team, and was able to literally appear as nothing but a speeding Blur to Daredevil, who himself is fast enough to block sniper rifle fire . In the second Scan he runs a mile in a minute. And Ult Cap is flat out superior to him in every way physically.

Your team all has impressive speed, and that's one area where you definitely outclass my side. But I have a secret weapon: Amadeus Cho. Amadeus has the ability to analyze every possible quantum state in a situation and pick the one most favorable to him. He can perform ludicrous amounts of calculations in his head, so effectively that it border on precog. With Cable mind-linked, the future soldier will be able to listen in on Cho's calculations and use them to predict the trajectories he should fire on in order to hit your team, even when they're running at great speeds. Amadeus has demonstrated the ability to predict bullet trajectories and the way people will react to things, so I don't see this as beyond his capabilities. His mace fires energy blasts, too, so it won't only be Cable who can use the calculations to shoot people. Amadeus has also used his talent to trip up a killer alien robot and knock it over a waterfall. Cable's mind is fast enough to process the thoughts of everyone on earth. (Although he doesn't have that kind of range with his telepathy here, thanks to the T.O. Virus.)

Spider-Man's Spider-Sense acts as Radar in the Dark and can be used to track people and things.

That's super cool. I had no idea it could do that. The more you know!

What I am trying to say here is not only can Spider-Man dodge and evade the Gunmen, he can also give rough locations to the others about where the danger is coming from.

But there's one of him, and he only knows rough locations. If they all stick together, they're going to get flanked and caught in the crossfire. If they split up, then the group without Spider-Man will have no way of detecting my team and will get ambushed and gunned down. Spider-Sense is a lot better than nothing, but it's far from a perfect solution.

If he manages to land Spider-tracers on any of the team, this rough directions turn into much more precise co-ordinates that he can relay to the team. This shouldn't be to difficult as Spider-Man uses his Spider-Sense to help guide his webbing while web-slinging, so using it to tag one of the four, especially some of the slower ones such Cho, shouldn't be too difficult.

Cable's mind-reading will alert my team to when Pete throws a tracer, and they all have ways of dealing with one. I doubt it can stick to Cho through his forcefield, and Cable can redirect it using his TK so it shouldn't hit Cho in the first place. It's not particularly powerful in this incarnation, but a tracer isn't very large at all. Deadshot can simply shoot it like he's done to arrows, and Bullseye has already gone up against a Spider Tracer:

All in all Cable, and to a lesser extent Deadshot is going to Find it extremely hard to keep track of Spider-Man due to his Speed.

Deadshot can see Owen Mercer when he's using his superspeed bursts and claims to be able to see every beat of a hummingbird's wings. His eyesight is good enough to make the dark not a huge issue, but even if he can't see he'll just be relying on his other, non-directional senses, which Spidey won't be able to avoid very well. And Cable can keep track of him using TP, since he can read his mind. Above and beyond that, he's fought a lightspeeder before. He had to use TK to BFR Lightmaster which he doesn't have here, but the point is he could perceive the attacks, so he shouldn't have too much issue keeping track of Spidey.

Spider-Man meanwhile, by using his tracers and Spider-Sense, will able to navigate co-ordinates to where the enemy team is. This will enable the rest of my team to move with more purpose and knowledge. Cap is a master of all forms many forms martial arts, which include Ninjistu, so won't find the smoke as restrictive especially given Spider-Man directions.

But my team all has sufficient reflexes to tag your characters if they start to charge. Deadshot and Bullseye shouldn't have trouble tagging either Cap, especially when they don't know what attacks are coming. Bullseye has repeatedly tagged Daredevil and Deadshot has killed a speedster and tagged Batman more than once. Both of them have the feats to shoot handicapped Steves, and Cable is no slouch himself. Cho has also displayed a couple of feats of Bullseye-like marksmanship, as well. He's bounced his mace off of walls and targets and had it return to him, and he's redirected a missile with a thrown mirror, using it to kill the helicopter that fired it.

He is also a bullet-timer. Ult Cap is similar to his 616 counterpart and Venom is Bullet resistant, while possessing speed comparable to him. Cap and Ult Cap have the advantage of their shield's to help them tank gunfire, and if need be can also hide behind Venom for Cover.

Venom was Vulked out in the scan against Kaine, and he can't do that anymore, unless he reacquired that ability recently in his series. (I'm not very up to date, I'm afraid. It's been moved to my trade-wait list. :P) Although he does have good durability against bullets, I have several more potent options. Deadshot has explosive and incendiary rounds, which should be very effective against the symbiote. Bullseye has explosive arrows, and Cable and Cho both fire energy blasts, which Venom has never been as good at tanking.

For Bullseye, Cho or Deadshot having any of the Cap's facing them up close is not going to end well. Deadshot and Bullseye, particularly Bullseye are good in H2H, and he has given Elektra, Hit-Monkey and Daredevil good fights or beaten them. Cap's enhanced abilites combined with his fighting skill means he should come up on top up close nearly every-time though.

Bullseye is certainly the best h2h combatant of the three, although Cho has the best h2h gear. His forcefield is durable enough to tank a few hits from either Cap and also grants him a mid-level healing factor. His mace gives him the striking power to stagger Thor, although he did no major damage. He's also hurt Miak pretty good with a blow from it, and taken down several mythological creatures from the Olympus Group.

Although Steve might eventually defeat each of the three individually, they won't be fighting individually. With my ranged and senses advantage, I find it implausible that my extremely effective marksman wouldn't be able to take down at least one of your team, since Flash is the only one with the durability to tank bullets without slowing down. And my team is moving in pairs, so if Ca manages to rush Bullseye, he'll have to deal with Amadeus at the same time. And Lester's richochets are going to be very difficult to avoid in low-light conditions.

Cable is a formidable h2h combatant thanks to his cybernetics and decades of experience, and Deadshot's no slouch, either. H2H may favor your team somewhat, but with my ranged advantage I believe your team will be wounded and quite possibly short on characters before they can close the distance.

Spider-Man can also assist in protecting the rest of the team by using his Webbing to protect them from Gunfire- as can Flash.

Has Spidey ever blocked bullets with his webbing? I'm not discounting the possibility, but I don't think that will be a huge factor.

Furthermore, concerning Ult Cap America, the guy has a healing factor one notch up from Spider-Man's. It has been stated that Knife Wounds and Bullet Wounds take minutes to hours to heal. Both Venom and Peter's webbing can act as bandages, to further mitigate damage inflicted. Ult Cap already has an impressive damage soak so having rudimentary medical aid will no doubt enable him to continue fighting :-)

While he can probably fight through a shot to the arm or leg, they'll still slow him down, making him easier to tag the next time. If Peter or Flash are stopping to web up his injuries, then that leaves them vulnerable to additional projectiles and also leaves their other two teammates significantly outnumbered for the moment. And Lester, Floyd, and Nathan have no qualms about headshots or other vital areas, which he can't heal from.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By YoungJustice

Bump

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By laflux

@Esquire: Yep, a mixture of exams, hangovers and laziness hath prevented me from posting. Expect a response tomorrow. My Apologies.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Esquire

@laflux: Are we done here?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By laflux

@Esquire said:

@laflux: Are we done here?

I should be disqualified based on how long I took to reply. But if its okay, I'd like to go on.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Esquire

@laflux: I'm always game for more debate. Bring it on!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By laflux

@Esquire said:

@laflux said:

1.I'm almost certain I remember him linking perceptions in Cable and Deadpool, but I haven't been able to find it yet. So for now, I'll rescind that from my strategy. But I still have options. First of all, I'd like to have Deadshot give his helmet to Bullseye. Although it will leave him without infrared, Deadshot is a ridiculous blind fighter. He nails targets blindfolded, and he assassinated a group of evil masterminds and their security while blinded in Suicide Squad: From the Ashes. So that will give me Deadshot still at peak effectiveness, and will keep Bullseye in the game as well.

2.Cable is plenty good with guns. He also has the advantage of being able to see his opponents, while they won't be able to detect him nearly as well, especially the Caps. Here's a few scans I have on hand, I'll see if I can't grab a couple more later. Tags War Machine a few times, shoots Stryfe while dodging his blast.

3.The first one also shows how powerful his guns are. Although he didn't penetrate the War Machine suit, he was still able to blast several hundred pounds of metal through the air with one hit. Although 616 Steve's shield absorbs force, Ultimate Cap will be knocked around even if he does block the hit.

4.Your team all has impressive speed, and that's one area where you definitely outclass my side. But I have a secret weapon: Amadeus Cho. Amadeus has the ability to analyze every possible quantum state in a situation and pick the one most favorable to him. He can perform ludicrous amounts of calculations in his head, so effectively that it border on precog. With Cable mind-linked, the future soldier will be able to listen in on Cho's calculations and use them to predict the trajectories he should fire on in order to hit your team, even when they're running at great speeds. Amadeus has demonstrated the ability to predict bullet trajectories and the way people will react to things, so I don't see this as beyond his capabilities. His mace fires energy blasts, too, so it won't only be Cable who can use the calculations to shoot people. Amadeus has also used his talent to trip up a killer alien robot and knock it over a waterfall. Cable's mind is fast enough to process the thoughts of everyone on earth. (Although he doesn't have that kind of range with his telepathy here, thanks to the T.O. Virus.)

5.That's super cool. I had no idea it could do that. The more you know!

6.But there's one of him, and he only knows rough locations. If they all stick together, they're going to get flanked and caught in the crossfire. If they split up, then the group without Spider-Man will have no way of detecting my team and will get ambushed and gunned down. Spider-Sense is a lot better than nothing, but it's far from a perfect solution.

7.Cable's mind-reading will alert my team to when Pete throws a tracer, and they all have ways of dealing with one. I doubt it can stick to Cho through his forcefield, and Cable can redirect it using his TK so it shouldn't hit Cho in the first place. It's not particularly powerful in this incarnation, but a tracer isn't very large at all. Deadshot can simply shoot it like he's done to arrows, and Bullseye has already gone up against a Spider Tracer:

8.Deadshot can see Owen Mercer when he's using his superspeed bursts and claims to be able to see every beat of a hummingbird's wings. His eyesight is good enough to make the dark not a huge issue, but even if he can't see he'll just be relying on his other, non-directional senses, which Spidey won't be able to avoid very well. And Cable can keep track of him using TP, since he can read his mind. Above and beyond that, he's fought a lightspeeder before. He had to use TK to BFR Lightmaster which he doesn't have here, but the point is he could perceive the attacks, so he shouldn't have too much issue keeping track of Spidey.

9.But my team all has sufficient reflexes to tag your characters if they start to charge. Deadshot and Bullseye shouldn't have trouble tagging either Cap, especially when they don't know what attacks are coming. Bullseye has repeatedly tagged Daredevil and Deadshot has killed a speedster and tagged Batman more than once. Both of them have the feats to shoot handicapped Steves, and Cable is no slouch himself. Cho has also displayed a couple of feats of Bullseye-like marksmanship, as well. He's bounced his mace off of walls and targets and had it return to him, and he's redirected a missile with a thrown mirror, using it to kill the helicopter that fired it.

10.Venom was Vulked out in the scan against Kaine, and he can't do that anymore, unless he reacquired that ability recently in his series. (I'm not very up to date, I'm afraid. It's been moved to my trade-wait list. :P) Although he does have good durability against bullets, I have several more potent options. Deadshot has explosive and incendiary rounds, which should be very effective against the symbiote. Bullseye has explosive arrows, and Cable and Cho both fire energy blasts, which Venom has never been as good at tanking.

11.Bullseye is certainly the best h2h combatant of the three, although Cho has the best h2h gear. His forcefield is durable enough to tank a few hits from either Cap and also grants him a mid-level healing factor. His mace gives him the striking power to stagger Thor, although he did no major damage. He's also hurt Miak pretty good with a blow from it, and taken down several mythological creatures from the Olympus Group.

12.Although Steve might eventually defeat each of the three individually, they won't be fighting individually. With my ranged and senses advantage, I find it implausible that my extremely effective marksman wouldn't be able to take down at least one of your team, since Flash is the only one with the durability to tank bullets without slowing down. And my team is moving in pairs, so if Ca manages to rush Bullseye, he'll have to deal with Amadeus at the same time. And Lester's richochets are going to be very difficult to avoid in low-light conditions.

13.Cable is a formidable h2h combatant thanks to his cybernetics and decades of experience, and Deadshot's no slouch, either. H2H may favor your team somewhat, but with my ranged advantage I believe your team will be wounded and quite possibly short on characters before they can close the distance.

14.Has Spidey ever blocked bullets with his webbing? I'm not discounting the possibility, but I don't think that will be a huge factor.

15.While he can probably fight through a shot to the arm or leg, they'll still slow him down, making him easier to tag the next time. If Peter or Flash are stopping to web up his injuries, then that leaves them vulnerable to additional projectiles and also leaves their other two teammates significantly outnumbered for the moment. And Lester, Floyd, and Nathan have no qualms about headshots or other vital areas, which he can't heal from.

1. Deadshot being able to Blind-shoot is a fantastic feat, but this was done against people who don't have the speed, agility and reflexes of my team? Deadshot is still a threat, but I do think him being without his mask would hinder him somewhat. If this wasn't the case, why wouldn't he use it at all?

2 and 3. Cable Tagging War Machine is all well and good, but considering how War Machine and Iron Man can laugh off attacks from standard small arms firepower, its reasonable to assume to that War Machine thought that he wouldn't need to dodge. If this is the case, then tagging War Machine becomes less impressive. I definitely agree that Cable is competent with his firearms, as indeed most streets are. But when your trying to tag people with Spider-Man level speed, good isn't quite "good" enough.

As seen in the scan above, Spider-Man dodges sniper rifle fire at nigh blank range from Kraven's son, a competent marksman in his own right.

Venom, after being weakened was still able to dodge Shotgun fire point blank (twice). Cap and Ultimate Cap are admittedly not as fast as Spider-Man or Venom, do have the advantage of Shield to protect them from fire they can't dodge. Which is something that they are already very good at doing from the start.

Also if you notice, Ult Cap was able to tank the force with his Shield. Adamantuim also absorbs Kinetic energy- its one of the reasons why Wolverine is so hard to knock out.

4. I had no idea about Cho's Pre-Cog, so thanks for the heads up. However, it is important to note that the Battleground has no obvious landmarks for Cho to take advantage against like he did against the Killer Robot. Furthermore, Spider-Man has Pre-cog to rival Cho's. The Symbiote actually can actively protect its users, as it has done to Eddie beforehand.

And More Importantly, Flash Thompson.

Also, would it be okay to get feats of the Killer Robot in action? As for Cable having the ability to process all humans thoughts, it is indeed an impressive. But Quantitative rather in terms of Speed. The fact that he is able to read minds like that is admirable and shows that he can relay alot of info, but doesn't give an upper limit on how fast he can relay the information himself. Street-levelers have been shown on frequent ocassions to operate at faster than the speed of thought.

Daredevil is able to display such levels of speed, yet he was barely able to keep up with 616 Captain America as shown earlier (who is slower than 1610 Cap) and couldn't react to punch that he knew Spider-Man was going to land (who has equvical speed to Venom).

5. Cool. That's great. Contests like this are great not only because one gets to put their knowledge of their chosen characters, tactics and logical skills to the test, but also because they learn techniques in debating, as well as new information on characters :-)

6 and 7. Rough locations won't be too useful, hence why the Spider-Tracers are there? I Reckon they could stick to Cho's Force-field even if for a few seconds. Deadshot could tag them, but that's going to be harder considering that his visibility is going to be impaired since he has given his Infra-Red equipment to Bullseye. And given that the battle area is relatively small, it means that once my team have a good idea of were either of the team are, they can close the gap quickly to force a H2H engagement where they are at an distinct advantage.

8 and 9. Deadshot was able to perform those feats with perfect visibility. Of course, we can't count out it not happening at all, but him not having all his gear, does count against him. Bullseye has tagged Daredevil on multiple occasions, but as I have shown earlier, he is below the level of speed of all my combatants. Daredevil has also dodged him on multiple occasions. When Bullseye tagged Spider-Man in the scan you uploaded, Spider-Man was not only less than 100 percent, but also had a tracking device on him. When Spider-Man was tagged by his arrows after his fight with Daken, Spider-Man was still recovering from the effects of Daken's Pheromone's. Furthermore, Bullseye has a uncanny habit of playing around with his targets, giving my team more of a chance to get close.

10. The battle does state Morals on, so Flash according to the OP, can't Vulk. However, Flash has tanked heat generating explosions multiple times with little to no effect. He even utilized this method in defeating a Toxin possessed Eddie Brock.

Heat does harm him yes, but it isn't an instant win for sure. As you can even see, he is on fire on the second to last scan, but it doesn't seem to bother him.

11, 12 and 13. Even If my team does sustain injuries, I do feel that the physicality advantage is enough so they would be enough to gain advantage up close. Flash was still tanking blows from Kraven after being weakened by Poison. Spider-Man during the event of the Other was actually dying, yet was still mustering enough strength to do this.

14. Considering it has blocked rocket fire before, it would be pretty silly to assume it could block bullets :P. Lol, I jest it has before indeed, as well as sentinel laser fire.

The second scan shows he can project this shield over larger areas. Utilizing webbing like this and combining his Speed and Agility with his Spider-Sense, its going to make Spider-Man all the more difficult to hit. He can further project his webbing over larger areas still. So I still think Spider-Man and Venom could encompass a large enough area to protect other members from the hail of gunfire they will be experiencing.

15. Spider-Man webbing is fast enough to operate between heartbeats. Making a bandage really shouldn't take too much time at all. Ult Spider-Man used one it in his fight against the sinister six and it turned grea........ wait, forget about that last point :P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@laflux:

Sry for butting in but that is Dan Ketch GR. What is that from?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By laflux

@esquire

I know this Tourney has reached a bit of traffic so to speak, but would like to finish. It would be nice, at least for completion :)

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Wow, I forgot this even existed. I probably won't have time to make a reply today, but I'll get one up Friday or Saturday, if that's okay.