Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is this anime or manga vash?

What naruto is it?

You have to be more specific,

Pre time skip naruto loses 10 out of 10 to manga vash and 6 to anime vash

Post time skip current naruto wins agaisnt manga vash and stomps anime vash.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind

I don't know the terms for naruto...so i'm going to say Current? and Manga Vash. He's a lot faster than Anime Vash.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: yeah thats what I said manga vash>anime vash.

Current naruto could still win tho, hes pretty strong, but i dont know enough.

I dont know what defense he has for bullets shot to kill by vash.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shot

@easternwind Does he have defense for bullets? We are presuming that Naruto will be easily hit by Vash. No techniques that they learned for armor and such?

The Nine tail fox could have a chance, though it doesn't have enough durability to pull off a fair fight.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto obliterates

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

@easternwind Does he have defense for bullets? We are presuming that Naruto will be easily hit by Vash. No techniques that they learned for armor and such?

The Nine tail fox could have a chance, though it doesn't have enough durability to pull off a fair fight.

I was saying naruto could win.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is a lightning timer. He's faster than bullets.

Squanchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Squanchy

Naruto by a landslide. Fighting one Naruto means fighting thousands of Narutos, each with an immense amount of skill, energy, and ability. Also, Naruto is crazy crafty, and can attack from all angles, including underground. His summons, seeking ability (instant and psychic awareness of organisms' locations within a large radius), and speed should be enough to get Vash before he can pull off his crazy moon crusher beam.

And I think it's important to point out that we have no idea how powerful that beam really is, being that we don't know the qualities of the moon (satellite) he wrecked. It could have been closer and smaller when compared to Earth's moon.

As for the version of Naruto, pre-time skip end of 4th Ninja World War Naruto (before losing his arm) is insanely powerful, and from what I have seen, is stronger than post time-skip Naruto. He had Rikudo's chakra and everything that comes with that (indestructible and corrosive truth balls, near endless chakra reserves, flight, super seeking, ludicrous speed (love that movie), and every tailed beast's powers.). I have yet to see Naruto display anything close to that since becoming the Hokage.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squanchy: 2 years ago, i'm pretty sure pre time skip meant young Naruto

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one-shots Vash with utter ease. His only chance of winning would be to use Angel Arm from the start.... but that would require him to actually land the attack.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squanchy:

"And I think it's important to point out that we have no idea how powerful that beam really is, being that we don't know the qualities of the moon (satellite) he wrecked. It could have been closer and smaller when compared to Earth's moon."

we know it is at least powerful enough to to level the city of July, which was tens of thousands of people in size.

No Caption Provided

Squanchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Squanchy

@cor_tsar:

A year and nine months ago, I think pre-time skip referred to after his childhood, and into his teens. The final time-skip didn't occur until September in 2015 (I think, maybe it was 2014. I'm old, so the years blend together.) I don't remember what level Naruto was at a year and nine months ago, I'll have to look it up.

So, when OP said "current", I'm not sure what version that was, so I thought it would be fun to list a bunch.

Also, in case you misunderstood what I wrote, "Fighting one Naruto means fighting thousands of Narutos", is literal. Naruto is a clone spamming bastard.

**EDIT

When I wrote this, I mistook my original post for one in another thread.

I don't know why you're saying pre-time skip, the OP never mentioned that, they said current, which is covered in the pre-edit portion of this comment.

**EDIT EDIT

I get what you're saying, it's a response to my response to Easternwind. So, although it was a slow and painful process, your point has been fully absorbed. I think I have residual feelings about Naruto going from a god at 16 to something less.

Squanchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Squanchy

@vashtanerada88:

And we don't know how large July was in square length, parameter, population, or development. (http://trigun.wikia.com/wiki/July)

We do know that it didn't kill anyone directly and that the buildings were constructed using pre-modern materials, which does not bode well for his blast's strength measurement. A typhoon should be deadlier :)

At this point, we still don't have anything great or remotely precise to work with.

I must say that despite the lack of precise measurement, I don't think Naruto at any level could survive a direct hit from that. The crater was plenty large, even if the moon was close and relatively small. But based on the lack of casualties in July, I don't think anything less than a direct hit would take out the ninja.