Vandal Savage vs Kars

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mezmero

The Immortal Cave Man Vandal Savage from DC comics fights The Ancient Vampire Kars from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Two immortals fight for superiority over all mortal creatures of earth. We're going to make this 3 rounds.

Round One: Prehistoric Savage a few dozen years after gaining self awareness. Prehistoric Kars has reached maturity at the dawn mankind and has just donned the stone mask. Fight takes place in a rocky area near a large cave system at sundown. Both have 1 day of prep with access to the most basic of ancient weaponry. Winner by death or KO. Beheading applies.

Round Two: Vandal Savage in the year 1939 of the current DC time line. Both have 2 months of prep. Kars 2 months after being awakened from the pillar. They agree to meet in a snowy forest near a shear cliff at sundown. Winner by death or KO.

Round Three: The Mark of Cain controlling Savage and wielding the Spear of Destiny. Kars after becoming the perfect being with the stone mask. Both have transformed 10 minutes ago to comprehend their new forms. The fight takes place on a volcanic island. First one who can no longer move loses.

Shake it up.

Avatar image for epicredsuperman
EpicRedSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EpicRedSuperman

Holy cow, nobody has awnsered this in 3 and a half years?

Anyway, being a absolute total DC fanboy, and Jojo (Not as much as DC though) researching each opponent. I can make a clear assumption.

Round 1: Kars. Since being a pillar man would give him way more options than Savage. (Especially at this state) Kars takes it 9/10

Round 2: Kars.(This is assuming that Kars isn't being treacherous, although the results wouldn't change ether way) Because in two months, he'd have a legion of vampire body doubles to help fake Kars's death. Even without help Kars would still win. Kars's light blades are a lot faster than the regular sword that Savage uses. Even if Savage comes up with a more advanced sword to use against Kars with his prep. Kars would probably find a counter. I'd give it to Kars 8/10

As for round three, if Savage gets the jump on Kars, then he might win. I doubt being the ultimate life form would prevent Kars from being hallelujahed to death. If not then Kars will win by ripping Savage to shreds, and then surviving whatever disasters happen afterwards due to being adaptable. But I'd give it to savage 7/10.

Nice post.

Avatar image for epicredsuperman
EpicRedSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd also like to bump this to see what else other people have to say

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points