#1 Edited by primordal (32 posts) - - Show Bio

An all out battle who would win?

Van kleiss from generator rex.

Well you know Ben 10.

I say Kleiss.

Replies here because of posting limit.

@Sideslash

Van Kleiss gained the ability to create E.V.O.s.

Also I dont think he needs a supply since he can turn any organic matter into a slave evo.

Remember that episode where he went to past and turned a lion into a powerful evo.

#2 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Ben.

Especially if Van Kleiss can't call on the Pack for backup.

#3 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben

#4 Posted by primordal (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Van kleiss could just stick his hand into a few trees and get some evo backup with his nanite gauntlet.

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21865 posts) - - Show Bio

Van kleiss was cool but I don't think he could take ben.

#6 Posted by ShadowPro (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

van kleis, all he has to do is turn ben into an evo

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

ben

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, this does depend if this is Van Kleiss pre-resurrection or post-resurrection, of course.

#9 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Ben after a tough fight

#10 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

Actually, this does depend if this is Van Kleiss pre-resurrection or post-resurrection, of course.

It really doesn't matter IMO. I mean don't get me wrong he was a beast after coming back, But I still don't see him beating Ben.

@ShadowPro said:

van kleis, all he has to do is turn ben into an evo

This could work, but for some reason I think the watch could protect him from this, but I have no evidence to back this up. All I can say is that he won't reach Ben before he turns into a Alien.

@primordal: Again I need more information on this fight. Sorry for asking so much on your first day here bro. Welcome to the Vine.

#11 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: Well, it sorta does, especially if he's going to try and turn Ben into an EVO.

Also, he's either going to need some way to have a steady supply of nanites, or this fight will have to be in Avalon. Either way, he's at a disadvantage.

#12 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@GrandSymbiote94: Well, it sorta does, especially if he's going to try and turn Ben into an EVO.

Also, he's either going to need some way to have a steady supply of nanites, or this fight will have to be in Avalon. Either way, he's at a disadvantage.

Again I think the watch will have some sort of defense against the nanites. But even if it doesn't Ben can use range attacks and take him down from a distance. But I agree with what you are saying. I think if the fight took place in Avalon it would be a lot more fair.

#13 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Sideslash said:

Again I think the watch will have some sort of defense against the nanites. But even if it doesn't Ben can use range attacks and take him down from a distance. But I agree with what you are saying. I think if the fight took place in Avalon it would be a lot more fair.

Also, I think it would be fairer if Van Kleiss had some Pack backup.

Biowulf, Scalamander, and Cerci would definitely level the playing field some. Breach would give them a win, IMHO.

#14 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Sideslash said:

Also, I think it would be fairer if Van Kleiss had some Pack backup.

Biowulf, Scalamander, and Cerci would definitely level the playing field some. Breach would give them a win, IMHO.

Breach would especially. What happened with her anyway? Did she come back from that weird Void thing she was trapped in?

EDIT - nvm just remembered she was the thing hunting down Van Kleiss when he was sent back in time.

#15 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: LOL I was about to say IDK, not watched it in a while.

#16 Posted by dynamite75 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

rath beats the crap out of all of them