Van Helsing & Hellboy vs the Balrog Of Moria.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

While in a mine deep underground Van helsing encounters the balrog and of course runs, the balrog pursues him but they go through a wormhole dumping them into the year 2009, and Hellboy and his just so happen to be investigating the place, until they see this eighteen foot tall flaming winged demon with a lavasword in one hand and a whip of flame in the other.   

First time is with normal Van Helsing second time is with werewolf Helsing.

All of these are movie versions.   Battlefield is the mines of moria, the balrog has it's video game abilities.  Of course you can tell I mean the newer LOTR movie version instead of the lamer older movie. 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

In my opinion, Van Helsing and Hellboy die horribly.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vrakmul
AtPhantom said:
"In my opinion, Van Helsing and Hellboy die horribly."
Flame breathed to death?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom
Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:
Flame breathed to death? "
Movie Hellboy is fire proof, but there's still stomping him in the ground, cleaving him in two, whipping his skin off, and just plain pummeling him.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul
AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:
Movie Hellboy is fire proof, but there's still stomping him in the ground, cleaving him in two, whipping his skin off, and just plain pummeling him."
Alright so I changed the scenario a little for fairness.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Power NeXus
AtPhantom said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"AtPhantom said:
Movie Hellboy is fire proof, but there's still stomping him in the ground, cleaving him in two, whipping his skin off, and just plain pummeling him."

You think the Balrog can't burn him because he's fireproof?? To normal fire maybe. But the Balrog is a deeply mystical and sorcerous entity. His fire is not anything like normal fire.

To be honest, I don't think anyone would die in this fight. Van Helsing and Hellboy would start taking pot shots at the Balrog. The Balrog would quickly discover how incredibly puny they both are in comparison to itself, and then it would ignore them and go in search of more worthy prey.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

I wonder if the Balrog was upset knowing that he and Sauron were the last of Morgoth's Maiar still on Arda. 

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Korg
Dreadnaught said:
"I wonder if the Balrog was upset knowing that he and Sauron were the last of Morgoth's Maiar still on Arda.  "

He probably wasn't aware. I mean, it's not like Sauron kept up a correspondence with the guy(?). Anyway, the Balrog would win here. Van Helsing and Hellboy have nothing that can put down a freakin' Balrog.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Rei-Kai

HB is the son of the Fallen King (Lucifer). Balrog? Fuck that. Go watch the animated movies. HB was knocking around an ancient goddess who was pissed at him. Balrog ain't shit to him. HB will bust a cap in its ass and be done with it.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Korg
Rei-Kai said:
"HB is the son of the Fallen King (Lucifer). Balrog? **** that. Go watch the animated movies. HB was knocking around an ancient goddess who was pissed at him. Balrog ain't shit to him. HB will bust a cap in its ass and be done with it."
This is Hellboy from the live-action movie series, if I'm not mistaken.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rei-Kai

All it said was movie versions, and Animated movies are still movies. They're not an episode-by-episode deal. They're full length movies.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Korg

Clarification, Dreadnaught?

SSGL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SSGL1

Balrog

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I am giving this to movie Hellboy. Why? Movie Balrog, while very impressive and powerful from what we have seen, looks no more powerful than the Forest God that Hellboy fights in the Golden Army. And what does he do? Get a really big gun and shoots it in the head. Why can't this be any different?

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I am giving this to movie Hellboy. Why? Movie Balrog, while very impressive and powerful from what we have seen, looks no more powerful than the Forest God that Hellboy fights in the Golden Army. And what does he do? Get a really big gun and shoots it in the head. Why can't this be any different?

My thoughts exactly

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chibi_cute

Balrog stomps...

i remember what gandalf said :

This foe is beyond any of you.... RUN!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

Balrog stomps...

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Balrog stomps...

So you believe that Movie Gandalf and Movie Hellboy aren't on the same level? Or that Hellboy can't do with his weaponry and Demonic physiology what Gandalf could do with his magic?

Sorry, I have a hard time taking a quote over the evidence I posted and just want to see if I'm missing something or if that is the basis of your argument for "Balrog stomps".

Oh! Look!! We are being civil on the Battle Forms! How often does this happen =D

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

Balrog stomps...

So you believe that Movie Gandalf and Movie Hellboy aren't on the same level? Or that Hellboy can't do with his weaponry and Demonic physiology what Gandalf could do with his magic?

Sorry, I have a hard time taking a quote over the evidence I posted and just want to see if I'm missing something or if that is the basis of your argument for "Balrog stomps".

Oh! Look!! We are being civil on the Battle Forms! How often does this happen =D

Movie hellboy cannot stand toe to toe with a balrog.. the balrog is bigger and has more stamina than hellboy..

Gandalfs magic.? oh well he just channeled the power of illuvatar in his staff, to counter the power of the balrog.. that it made the balrog's flame sword break.

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmoss4l said:

@chibi_cute said:

Balrog stomps...

Movie hellboy cannot stand toe to toe with a balrog.. the balrog is bigger and has more stamina than hellboy..

Gandalfs magic.? oh well he just channeled the power of illuvatar in his staff, to counter the power of the balrog.. that it made the balrog's flame sword break.

Movie Hellboy has taken on a fair amount himself, don't knock his durability and how strong that stony fist. And I wasn't questioning how Gandalf's magic work, I was comparing his magic capabilities, more so his lighting bolt in the second movie that killed the Balrog along with his physical abilities, sword fighting techniques and such, to hellboy's Arsenal and physiology. Movie Hellboy has taken on the Forest God, the Ogdru Jahad in the first film, held his own against the Golden Army- are we including Animated Film feats?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

@bossmoss4l said:

@chibi_cute said:

Balrog stomps...

Movie Hellboy has taken on a fair amount himself, don't knock his durability and how strong that stony fist. And I wasn't questioning how Gandalf's magic work, I was comparing his magic capabilities, more so his lighting bolt in the second movie that killed the Balrog along with his physical abilities, sword fighting techniques and such, to hellboy's Arsenal and physiology. Movie Hellboy has taken on the Forest God, the Ogdru Jahad in the first film, held his own against the Golden Army- are we including Animated Film feats?

The forest god that was so easy to kill and got one shotted in the head.. Also the ogdru jahad that got killed by vulcan grenades..

Movie feats only.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers