Tjdes63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tjdes63
No Caption Provided

The Vampiric Batman of Earth 43 Vs. Blade of Earth 616.

Gotham City has been invested with Vampires and Batman tried to fight them off but was turned by them. Batman now controls the army of Vampires in Gotham and has used them to kill all of his enemy's. Blade arrives in Gotham to fight this army of vampires. Batman has one night to stop him. Blade has all of his equipment. Batman really want's Blade dead, and Blade really want's Batman dead. Who wins this fight? (Couldn't get the Blade image up.)

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'll go with Blade. He was able to take out a vampiric Spider-man, so I don't think anyone here should prove to be too much of a challenge. Although, giving him SOME back up might help. This is a whole city vs one man.

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Genxsis

Can we get some feats on VampBat? At least, I'd like some. Also, does he retain his same mindset? I.E. does he still think like Bruce? That would also be a factor.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Ferro Vida said:

I'll go with Blade. He was able to take out a vampiric Spider-man, so I don't think anyone here should prove to be too much of a challenge. Although, giving him SOME back up might help. This is a whole city vs one man.

Do you got the scans?

Genxsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Genxsis

@jeanroygrant: I personally have posted several scans to prove how powerful Blade is. I'm just wondering about VampBatman. I don't know enough about him to say who could win and would like so info on him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Genxsis said:

@jeanroygrant: I personally have posted several scans to prove how powerful Blade is. I'm just wondering about VampBatman. I don't know enough about him to say who could win and would like so info on him.

Oh

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jackofspades

Blade

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By DickGrayson

Funny, know the reason why this was posted, but anyway. Blade deals with a different type of vampire then the one Batman Is. IN Blades world they turn to dust when they are steaked, Vampire Batman is a Dracula type of Batman, so in his case steaks will make him unable to move, and he can be revived by taking the steak out. Silver doesn't hurt him also. Also this guy isn't just a Vampire, He is also Batman. With enhanced strength, and takes away the Human side of him, but brings in the Vampire Side, Making that his weakness. So Not sure, I believe it is going to Vamp Batman.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Daywalker

@DickGrayson: GEE....A VAMPIRE HUNTER BEING UNABLE TO TAKE DOWN A VAMPIRE?? I THINK YOU KNOW BETTER...BLADE WOULD CUT HIS HEAD OFF AND BURN HIM IN A HEARTBEAT.....I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S IF IT "IS" BAT-MAN, BLADE HUNTS AND KILLS VAMPIRES FOR KICKS, SO KILLING BATMAN IS JUST A DAY AT THE OFFICE FOR HIM....BLADE WINS....