• 66 results
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse

Television Genius Mojo is once again bringing you premium fight action!!!

No Caption Provided

Let's meet our contestants!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Challengers: The Vampires!!!!

Vampirelia: Leader(Standard Gear)

No Caption Provided

Billith(MPK 5)

No Caption Provided

Dracula Untold: (Standard Armor, and Unbreakable Sword)

(Shut up, he has trailer and movie clip feats)

No Caption Provided

Vampire Hunter D(Animated Feats Only, Standard Gear)

No Caption Provided

Bella Cullen(Unbreakable Baseball Bat)

No Caption Provided

VS.

The Champions: The X-Men(Standard Levels & Gear)

Sage:(Leader)

No Caption Provided

Psylocke

No Caption Provided

Wolverine:

No Caption Provided

Archangel

No Caption Provided

Gambit

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Willing to kill, but in character.
  • Basic Knowledge:(Powers, Abilities, Gear, and Skills)
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • The other side thinks the other are a dangerous group of bad guys.
  • Who wins? Explain why, have fun.

Battlefield: Night Time, Future City

No Caption Provided

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dextersinister

@lukehero: Too many vampires I know nothing about.

Billith was a beast even if they did nothing interesting with the character.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is their any reason Psylocke doesn't solo?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: He was a beast, I wish they did more with Billith. True Blood was a good show, some of the seasons just were not good as others.

@dondave: Bella has a mental shield that can protect the group.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero Edward isn't as powerful as Psylocke

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mickey-mouse

@dondave: She protected the group from several different forms of TP users. It wasn't just Edward. Her shield is very powerful.

Loading Video...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Xmen

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lukehero: I favor the X-Men, with basic knowledge I think they clean up.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: I figured these X-Men would be hard to beat once I threw in Pyslocke and Sage. I tried to throw in enough vamps with extra abilities besides speed and strength.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men IMO.

Jmarshmallow

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero Yes and they're all inferior to Pyscloke, each vampire had a specific power. Psycloke has them on a higher scale

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I don't think Bella's TP shielding will do her much good, Betsy has gotten through much worse.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Video

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-men

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: not enough x men here The team nesuper strength or energy blasts hitters vampires win

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm can the X-Men get a better team please? Idk if they'd survive Dracula pulling that army of bats trick from the trailer with this group....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @pastepotpete: You guys are the first to say vamps, everyone else still has them getting TPed by Pyslocke.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Well i'm just not falling for Psylockes inconsistent TP that she rarely uses and is barely effective when she does use it.. Vamps are stronger. alot faster and most importantly aren't mooks. Anyone who's seen Psylocke knows that she probably won't try it twice until Bella is down..which won't happen because only Archangel on the X-Men team is fast enough to catch her and he has to take the the heavy hitter which i think is Dracula.

Last two standing are Archangel and Wolverine and i'm saying Archangel goes down by or with Dracula. Wolverine is the advantage here, but he's out numbered and there stronger then him.

Gambit and Sage are good but they're not game changing against the vamps, who with perfect team work know that Sage is the glue for X-team.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Well, nice break down. Nice to see at least someone speak for the vamps.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By nickthedevil

No Red Rain Batman :(

Makes for sad panda.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-men.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I think that she actually used tp against Vargas and well you know what he did to her

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Wyldsong

@lukehero: Team Vamp is getting undersold a bit here. I am far too tired from work to do a detailed breakdown, but Vampirella's mesmerism powers have affected anywhere from large groups of people to Satan's high ranking demon lords/generals, and she doesn't have to even look at her foe to make it work, not to mention she has fought off mental domination from a chaos deity herself. She is far stronger than anyone on the X-Men team (she once used a chain and anchor from a ship to yank a helicopter out of the sky), and can move and fight in mach speeds and can fly. Team Vamp is pretty damn beastly.

Avatar image for immortalteknique
ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamps because of Vampire Hunter D.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This just reminds me of how sweet it was when the X-Men did fight the Vampires and Bobby got blessed.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx: Curse of The X-Men was a fun story line.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: so vampire Hunter d would most likely chop her to pieces I have no idea how that guy focuses if he has that talking thing on his hand how he managed to pull out such feats

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: The talking hand knows when to shut up as he doesn't want to die, and he is usually giving D solid tips and advice.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And by the way Pyslocke doesn't have telepathy anymore she has tk her TP was never really that good when she had it she could just basically do it Loki does create iilusions and then beat the crap out of people

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: I thought TP and TK are considered her standard levels. I'm not going for current, current Wolverine sucks.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

She didn't have tp when she was killed by Vargas, and without it took out Stryfe. At the height of her power before her power was cut in half by the body switch she could mind blast Juggernaut through his helmet, she is supposed to be more powerful than that now.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mickey-mouse

Bump

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@lukehero: Well i'm just not falling for Psylockes inconsistent TP that she rarely uses and is barely effective when she does use it.. Vamps are stronger. alot faster and most importantly aren't mooks. Anyone who's seen Psylocke knows that she probably won't try it twice until Bella is down..which won't happen because only Archangel on the X-Men team is fast enough to catch her and he has to take the the heavy hitter which i think is Dracula.

Last two standing are Archangel and Wolverine and i'm saying Archangel goes down by or with Dracula. Wolverine is the advantage here, but he's out numbered and there stronger then him.

Gambit and Sage are good but they're not game changing against the vamps, who with perfect team work know that Sage is the glue for X-team.

I thought Bella could only protect one person at at time? With perfect team work and basic knowledge the Xmen will be linked telepathically getting fed nearly all possible battle scenarios from Sage. With the rate information is exchanged telepathically they should get that data as close to instantaneous as possible. Psylocke has tk too, and Sage will see that she uses it properly.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure that every single one of the vampires are stronger than every single one of the X-Men. In the cases of Vampirella and Billith (and Dracula?) much stronger. Faster than everybody but Warren, too. Add in Bella's immunity to TP and I think the mutants are just really outclassed. Especially Gambit.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mickey-mouse

@lordofallhumans: No Bella can protect a large group over a pretty sizable area mate. That was the point of her training. But, some people do question whether it can protect them. Wyldsong mentioned that Vampirella has her own TP resistance though. Also I believe Sookie couldn't mind read vamps in TB, so that shows a bit of TP resistance as well.

Loading Video...

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@lordofallhumans: No Bella can protect a large group over a pretty sizable area mate. That was the point of her training. But, some people do question whether it can protect them. Wyldsong mentioned that Vampirella has her own TP resistance though. Also I believe Sookie couldn't mind read vamps in TB, so that shows a bit of TP resistance as well.

Loading Video...

I see, I still think Psylocke can get through that shield, it's what Marvel telepaths do and if a supposedly less powerful Psylocke than now can mind blast Juggernaut I say she can take Bellas shield. Fae are only receptive telepaths and it has something to do with vampires being dead IIRC. Marvel telepathic feats include more than mind reading. It is known from Eddie, Lilith and Godric that vampires have souls (astral bodies, the astral plane is where Lilith and Bill meet when she sends for him) which means a marvel telepath can still attack telepathically by going straight for the astral body, and I would definitely rate Psylocke as the stronger telekinetic in comparison to Billith. He may be fast and strong but True Blood vamps are delicate they can be killed by very mundane means, I doubt even Billith can survive telekinetic decapitation. Either way Sage via a telepathic link will be the MVP as far as feeding information into the minds of her team at the speed of thought.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

I thought Bella could only protect one person at at time? With perfect team work and basic knowledge the Xmen will be linked telepathically getting fed nearly all possible battle scenarios from Sage. With the rate information is exchanged telepathically they should get that data as close to instantaneous as possible. Psylocke has tk too, and Sage will see that she uses it properly.

That's the thing with Psylocke. She has strong TK, but she just doesn't use it. On paper she can potentially solo the group from a distance. In practice Psylocke doesn't use TK for anything other then weapons very often and she abandons TP pretty quickly when in battle if she encounters a shield. Even if she tries to down the shield, thats at least 2 minutes where she isn't helping to hold off the Vamps who's stats are all superior to her teammates.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

That's the thing with Psylocke. She has strong TK, but she just doesn't use it. On paper she can potentially solo the group from a distance. In practice Psylocke doesn't use TK for anything other then weapons very often and she abandons TP pretty quickly when in battle if she encounters a shield. Even if she tries to down the shield, thats at least 2 minutes where she isn't helping to hold off the Vamps who's stats are all superior to her teammates.

This is her working perfectly with her team with Sage leading, Psylocke has enough past feats of using tk like other telekinetics for them to count in this scenario. I don't see why it would take 2 minutes to get through that shield when a single psi bolt is all it took for Juggernaut, and she can add Sages telepathy just for kicks.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

This is her working perfectly with her team with Sage leading, Psylocke has enough past feats of using tk like other telekinetics for them to count in this scenario. I don't see why it would take 2 minutes to get through that shield when a single psi bolt is all it took for Juggernaut, and she can add Sages telepathy just for kicks.

Because her feats since then have shown her having difficulty bringing down people with psi shielding and defenses? You can't just go to her best feat in this instance when she hasn't shown abilities on that level in a long while. For TK i believe its been stated she had very little inbetween from throwing mountains and using her Psi weapons. I'll give you Sage being a big factor but with the Vamps being so fast and also having perfect team work she's going to be the target pretty fast.

Best case scenario for X-Men, Psylocke Psi shields them until her and Sage can get past the defense, but Psylocke holding her own against all that strength and contributing is questionable.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

Because her feats since then have shown her having difficulty bringing down people with psi shielding and defenses? You can't just go to her best feat in this instance when she hasn't shown abilities on that level in a long while. For TK i believe its been stated she had very little inbetween from throwing mountains and using her Psi weapons. I'll give you Sage being a big factor but with the Vamps being so fast and also having perfect team work she's going to be the target pretty fast.

Best case scenario for X-Men, Psylocke Psi shields them until her and Sage can get past the defense, but Psylocke holding her own against all that strength and contributing is questionable.

So in a battle forum where the characters are fighting at their best I'm supposed to use low end feats that reek of PIS to base my arguments around? Psylocke was always a powerful telepath according to Onslaught she was among the most powerful on the planet, yes she specialized but there is no reason to believe that she forgot how to use telepathy in conventional ways especially when she is supposed to be more powerful than ever with it. Sage is leading this and does know how she should use her powers in this battle and she has enough feats to use them in more conventional ways. You think Sage won't anticpate her being the main target? All Gambit has to do is touch the ground and turn the battle field into a bomb while Psylocke shields.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pastepotpete1

@lordofallhumans: @koays: @pastepotpete: no that's not true that's pure PIs because one time there are a couple aliens with guns attacked Jean.. jeanattacked one of their minds and they proceeded to beat her up because they said she can only blast one mind at a time now Jean is more powerful telepath Xavier said it ..xavier on the other hand can make a whole school of people look like a wax museum.. Pyslocke is known for more of a Melee tp she cannot shut down peoples minds she can cause them physical pain a nosebleed or she can create illusions

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: @koays: @pastepotpete: no that's not true that's pure PIs because one time there are a couple aliens with guns attacked Jean.. jeanattacked one of their minds and they proceeded to beat her up because they said she can only blast one mind at a time now Jean is more powerful telepath Xavier said it ..xavier on the other hand can make a whole school of people look like a wax museum.. Pyslocke is known for more of a Melee tp she cannot shut down peoples minds she can cause them physical pain a nosebleed or she can create illusions

What are you talking about? Jean has always been more powerful than Xavier she was also more reluctant to use her powers over a certain level. I still don't know what you are talking about though. Your Xavier feat is from the movie so I'm not sure you even know what you are talking about.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

So in a battle forum where the characters are fighting at their best I'm supposed to use low end feats that reek of PIS to base my arguments around? Psylocke was always a powerful telepath according to Onslaught she was among the most powerful on the planet, yes she specialized but there is no reason to believe that she forgot how to use telepathy in conventional ways especially when she is supposed to be more powerful than ever with it. Sage is leading this and does know how she should use her powers in this battle and she has enough feats to use them in more conventional ways. You think Sage won't anticpate her being the main target? All Gambit has to do is touch the ground and turn the battle field into a bomb while Psylocke shields.

Lol Hey i'm not saying you should use low end feats to defend a character victory, I'm saying that in this instance the number of low end feats of telepathy are just as relevant because it has a much greater frequency and is more in line with the standard levels thing. Lets use more recent Psylocke as an example, she's supposedly much stronger due to her power up in Uncanny X-Force. But she still has difficulty getting passed Psi shielding. Not to say she can't force her way through eventually, just that it's not like their coming down as soon as she uses her powers or that she'll hit as hard as she can from the start. And even with Sage guiding them, there's a speed advantage on the other team that is hard to ignore. She can have the best plan ever but if only Archangel is fast enough to catch them then their out of luck. I mean whats to stop Bill from running and snatching up Gambit or Sage in the opening move? A blitz can end this for the X-team, and idk what offense they can offer that can't be avoided.

If Psylocke doesn't get seperated from the others or Sage doesn't get killed or the vampires lose Billith or Dracula quick maybe they can pull this off but right now I don't see it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? I'll give you there are something Xavier can do that Jean doesn't know how to do, because all psychics are different but.....what point are you trying to make here? Psylocke had a ramp in TP during Remender's run...she's alot stronger (currently stated at 3rd in the world), but still inconsistent...

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@koays said:

Lol Hey i'm not saying you should use low end feats to defend a character victory, I'm saying that in this instance the number of low end feats of telepathy are just as relevant because it has a much greater frequency and is more in line with the standard levels thing. Lets use more recent Psylocke as an example, she's supposedly much stronger due to her power up in Uncanny X-Force. But she still has difficulty getting passed Psi shielding. Not to say she can't force her way through eventually, just that it's not like their coming down as soon as she uses her powers or that she'll hit as hard as she can from the start. And even with Sage guiding them, there's a speed advantage on the other team that is hard to ignore. She can have the best plan ever but if only Archangel is fast enough to catch them then their out of luck. I mean whats to stop Bill from running and snatching up Gambit or Sage in the opening move? A blitz can end this for the X-team, and idk what offense they can offer that can't be avoided.

If Psylocke doesn't get seperated from the others or Sage doesn't get killed or the vampires lose Billith or Dracula quick maybe they can pull this off but right now I don't see it.

I get what are saying really, but this scenario allows her to access past feat because Sage is here and one of her powers is to optimize mutant powers. Telekinetically Psylocke can think herself miles away before an explosion. I'm not saying the Xmen win, only that they have a very good chance.

How can she get separated if her team is telepathically linked? In my scenario with perfect team work they are linked.