Michael Corvinus 
Dracula ( Van Helsing)
Bloodrayne

Akasha
Graf Orlok  

Dracula( Bram Stoker)

Winner by death.  
Everyone gets a day of prep. 
Everyone gets knowledge of the age, powers, and abilities of each fighter. 
Morals off. 
Memebers can team up for survival, but only one vamp is allowed standing at the end.

Fight takes place in an open forest at night: 

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool match.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (23763 posts) - - Show Bio

Akasha wins, she can make other vampires combust just by staring at them, if the team has half a brain, they would gang up on her and try to take her down first.

#4 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the oldest one's here would be Akasha, and Drake.  
Akasha is 5,000 years old, and Drake is Sumarian which was around since 4500-4000 BC. So I am going to put my money on the elders. Russell would be next as he is 3,000 years old.
Selene, Blade, and Bloodrayne might team up as they kill other vampires on a daily bases. 
The fight I am looking forward to is Drake vs Marcus 

#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Akasha wins, she can make other vampires combust just by staring at them, if the team has half a brain, they would gang up on her and try to take her down first.

This. They're going to have to do the same thing that Lestat and the other vampires did to her. Other than that every other vampire here turns to ashes.

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@The Stegman said:

This. They're going to have to do the same thing that Lestat and the other vampires did to her. Other than that every other vampire here turns to ashes.

Yep, pretty much. Now if they get Akasha out of the picture, I wonder who will be next to be taken down? 
Eric and Bill know each other, so I see them stick with each other.  
Marcus & Viktor would probablly team up. 
Selene would probably bring Michale with them and other other vampire hunters as mentioned. 
#7 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@The Stegman said:

Yep, pretty much. Now if they get Akasha out of the picture, I wonder who will be next to be taken down? Eric and Bill know each other, so I see them stick with each other. Marcus & Viktor would probablly team up. Selene would probably bring Michale with them and other other vampire hunters as mentioned.

That sounds about right. I have a question, If Drake gets killed does that mean all the other vampires die? Can they even kill him?

#8 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@The Stegman said:

Yep, pretty much. Now if they get Akasha out of the picture, I wonder who will be next to be taken down? Eric and Bill know each other, so I see them stick with each other. Marcus & Viktor would probablly team up. Selene would probably bring Michale with them and other other vampire hunters as mentioned.

That sounds about right. I have a question, If Drake gets killed does that mean all the other vampires die? Can they even kill him?

Good question. Perhaps, just only Blade, and other vamps from the Blade movies. Don't really see how it would affect other vampires from different mythos. 
#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@The Stegman said:

Good question. Perhaps, just only Blade, and other vamps from the Blade movies. Don't really see how it would affect other vampires from different mythos.

Good point. But could they kill him? In the movie they needed a serum just to get kill him. Also how could they kill Dracula (Van Helsing)? He could only be killed by a werewolf and I'm not sure if Micheal would count.

#10 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

I think corvis from the underworld movies is a disease and the werewolves that can kill dracula in vanhelsing are a magical curse. Two different species. So doubting they could kill dracula.

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bram Stoker's Dracula will take this. He had some insane abilities: Intangibility, TP, TK, could control other Vampires, etc... C'mon he's the king of the Vamps, the first one created, I don't see how anyone else here is going to be able to kill him.

#12 Posted by TAneT62 (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene.

#13 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

drake. akasha. bram strokers dracula. or edward cullen.