Youngcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Youngcircle

Jubilee as a vamp. 
Punisher gets an AK-47, baseball bat, steel pipe, baseball, reovolver and one flash grenade. 
No prep. 
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FortressoftheMoon

Punisher makes a call on his cellphone. 

Unidentified person: Who's this? 
Punisher: It's me Frank Castle. 
Unidentified person: What do you want? 
Punisher: I got stuck with a duel with Vampire Jubilee. Can I buy some of those silver anti-vampire bullets you use? 
Unidentified person: Why don't you let me take care of it since it my specialty? 
Punisher: I would if I could but Its my duel and I gotta do this. Name your price. 
Unidentified person: For what kind of gun? 
Punisher: Ak-47 
Unidentified person: I'll tell you what. You get me a nice size quantity of silver and I'll trade you for some bullets. 
Punisher: Look Eric, I have no prep time so I need this on Japanese people time, you think you hook a brotha up that quick? 
Unidentified person: LIKE A BOSS!
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides
@FortressoftheMoon said:
Punisher makes a call on his cellphone.  Unidentified person: Who's this? Punisher: It's me Frank Castle. Unidentified person: What do you want? Punisher: I got stuck with a duel with Vampire Jubilee. Can I buy some of those silver anti-vampire bullets you use? Unidentified person: Why don't you let me take care of it since it my specialty? Punisher: I would if I could but Its my duel and I gotta do this. Name your price. Unidentified person: For what kind of gun? Punisher: Ak-47 Unidentified person: I'll tell you what. You get me a nice size quantity of silver and I'll trade you for some bullets. Punisher: Look Eric, I have no prep time so I need this on Japanese people time, you think you hook a brotha up that quick? Unidentified person: LIKE A BOSS!
Hilarious and I agree that Punisher should win this. Poor Jubilee. She got such a massive downgrade that it would be sad to see her career progression laid out in a comic book style panel overview. 
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Lion_Heart22

uh? How would Frank react before Jubilee cuts off his head at 100 mph?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Outside_85
@Lion_Heart22: And since when has Jubilee moved at 100 mph?

Outside of that, I don't see how Frank can actually kill her unless he actually manages to stab her to death with the pipe, bat or the rifle nozzle?
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Aren't vampires several times faster than the fastest human? Still, I could be getting vampire abilites from other universes confused with Marvel's vampires. I though Jubilee had caught up with Pixie in just a few seconds after Pixie had teleported to somewhere else, but I don't have that scan. She can still assume her mist form and be impossible to harm though.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Outside_85
@Lion_Heart22: I admit I am not 100% on top of Marvel's vamps, but if I am not mistaken, a lot of the old myths and attributes aren't something they all have, like in the Blade movie they could move faster and were stronger than humans, but it wasnt something overly displayed. 
Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Hrrm hrrm. Anyways, unless Frank has the right tools for the job, which he doesn't, I don't think he could win the majority, probably a 4/10.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Could be a decent fight. Frank is far more experienced and ruthless but Jubilee's vampiric powers, especially her speed, are impressive. In the Jubilee/Wolverine mini Pixie had teleported away from her a fair distance in the shores of Utopia, and as she materialized Jubilee was already on top of her and almost crushed her with a boulder. If Frank doesn't have the weapons to put her down then I think she wins the majority. She is still as agile as she has always been but is superhumanly faster, stronger and has superior reaction time than he does.

NYStreets09e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NYStreets09e

I'm gonna have to go with Jubilee on this one, since Frank has no prep time i'd doubt he have time to get Silver bullets or holy water.his only line of defense would be his bat which he would have to sharpen and manage to stab her before she gets to him but by that time jubilee would have already chopped him in half.