Vampire Hunter D(left hand power gone) vs. Blade(mild prep-time)

Avatar image for amatus_de_velasco
Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Amatus de Velasco
caption
caption

caption
caption

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hedatary
Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Amatus de Velasco

reasons??? i can't deciede for myself because even though D is a heavywieght i still, for some reason think blade can hang

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vampire Hunter D :P

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary

I'm pretty sure Blade can go head to head against D and the only reason i go with D is because....He's got a bigger sword.

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Amatus de Velasco
Shadow Huntress said:
"Vampire Hunter D :P"
rofl, for real, for some reason i really think blade could last for instance he would have all of his normal weapons but based on the fact that i gave him prep time he would know that he was a dunpeel and would change up some things. D is one Bad motha.... but if blade could possible get D's gaurd down maybe
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary

I agree...but D's sword is bigger XD

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Amatus de Velasco
Hedatary said:
"I agree...but D's sword is bigger XD
"

rofl lmao, that it is my friend that it is
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell

D doesn't need his talking hand to defeat the likes of Blade. That hand always seems to distract him anyway.. D Wins.

Blade would be an equivilant to Rei Ginsei

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Perfect Cell
Perfect Cell said:
"D doesn't need his talking hand to defeat the likes of Blade. That hand always seems to distract him anyway.. D Wins.

"

Even if Blade has Prep-Time on his hands. Rei Ginsei had the Ultimate Prep-Time for D, but he still lost... Actually... he spared him.. Stupid mistake haha.
Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:

"D doesn't need his talking hand to defeat the likes of Blade. That hand always seems to distract him anyway.. D Wins.

"

never said he needed it i just took it off so people couldn't use it as a tool. i hated Rei!!!!!

Blade could take the cake if D was kepted at bay but once blade ran out of ranged artilery then D would have the advantage due to his longer sword. but blade was totally immune to sunlight while D wasn't. If the battle lasted long enough Blade could be fighting a weaker D but if the battle took place at night D would have his head in melee combat but it would definetly not be a curbstomp fight by any means

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell

I'm going to watch this movie again tonight. D's movie.. the 1st one.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I would go with D here.

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:
"I'm going to watch this movie again tonight. D's movie.. the 1st one."

pre-bloodlust, that was good but i never liked the art but the story to me was much better than Bloodlust's. If they combined the 1st story with BL's artwork, it would be epic
Dontess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dontess

Im going with blade... he would know exactly what to bring for such a powerful vampire well dunpeal.... and he did sword fight with dracula and hold his own...

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dontess said:
"Im going with blade... he would know exactly what to bring for such a powerful vampire well dunpeal.... and he did sword fight with dracula and hold his own..."

but D also had a bloodlust form as well, in a sense he did, in bloodlust he was being attacked by the countess and he sent a powerful force field like barrier around him. He became very powerful for that instant. in Melee combat D has it but like i said if Blade can keep D at bay and deliever a good shot he has a chance...
Dontess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dontess
Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:
"Im going with blade... he would know exactly what to bring for such a powerful vampire well dunpeal.... and he did sword fight with dracula and hold his own..."

but D also had a bloodlust form as well, in a sense he did, in bloodlust he was being attacked by the countess and he sent a powerful force field like barrier around him. He became very powerful for that instant. in Melee combat D has it but like i said if Blade can keep D at bay and deliever a good shot he has a chance..."

yeah or right but blade isnt the one to sit and let d reach this form he is going to try to end the fight as fast as he can... besides they both have been whooped... but they both have done some @ss whoopin to the opposition
Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dontess said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:

but D also had a bloodlust form as well, in a sense he did, in bloodlust he was being attacked by the countess and he sent a powerful force field like barrier around him. He became very powerful for that instant. in Melee combat D has it but like i said if Blade can keep D at bay and deliever a good shot he has a chance..."

yeah or right but blade isnt the one to sit and let d reach this form he is going to try to end the fight as fast as he can... besides they both have been whooped... but they both have done some @ss whoopin to the opposition"

the form surrounded D with a barrier of lightning, Blade can do nothing but sit there and watch in horror as D transformed. Blade in the movie fought Dracula but that Dracula would get stomped by Minor Link, the Countess or D's father, and D killed them all except for Link but he beat Link. Blade is powerful but now in my opinion D would take the cake.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Perfect Cell
Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:

yeah or right but blade isnt the one to sit and let d reach this form he is going to try to end the fight as fast as he can... besides they both have been whooped... but they both have done some @ss whoopin to the opposition"

the form surrounded D with a barrier of lightning, Blade can do nothing but sit there and watch in horror as D transformed. Blade in the movie fought Dracula but that Dracula would get stomped by Minor Link, the Countess or D's father, and D killed them all except for Link but he beat Link. Blade is powerful but now in my opinion D would take the cake. "

Yea, and he would take the whole Cake, with no regret. D is basically Alucard.... Blade is just... He's not even anywhere close to legendary royalty of Vampires. Remember the older the Vampire; the more powerful they are. D is second to Dracula, in fact he even becomes more powerful than Dracula.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By G'bandit

ummmmm i can't really give a good devate cause i have no idea who D is... i mean i dont want to talk of something i dont know...

but as a fan i have to say blade (just as a fan)

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G'bandit said: Perfect Cell said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:

the form surrounded D with a barrier of lightning, Blade can do nothing but sit there and watch in horror as D transformed. Blade in the movie fought Dracula but that Dracula would get stomped by Minor Link, the Countess or D's father, and D killed them all except for Link but he beat Link. Blade is powerful but now in my opinion D would take the cake. "

Yea, and he would take the whole Cake, with no regret. D is basically Alucard.... Blade is just... He's not even anywhere close to legendary royalty of Vampires. Remember the older the Vampire; the more powerful they are. D is second to Dracula, in fact he even becomes more powerful than Dracula."

im not sure how old D really is but he's hella older that Blade, blade is only around 40 years old give or take a decade. D out live the blonde girl in bloodlust and attended her funeral in his prime so just by that he is over a hundred right there and thats not even his real age(i would say he is at least 300 years old but that isn't certain)
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary

This would be a better fight if it's D vs Hellsing's own police girl. LOL Now thats a fight that i would look forward to. And don't even think about underestimating the Police Girl. She is one tough chick.

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By The_Absolute

D's got it, 7/10

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Perfect Cell
Amatus de Velasco said:
"G'bandit said: Perfect Cell said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:

Yea, and he would take the whole Cake, with no regret. D is basically Alucard.... Blade is just... He's not even anywhere close to legendary royalty of Vampires. Remember the older the Vampire; the more powerful they are. D is second to Dracula, in fact he even becomes more powerful than Dracula."

im not sure how old D really is but he's hella older that Blade, blade is only around 40 years old give or take a decade. D out live the blonde girl in bloodlust and attended her funeral in his prime so just by that he is over a hundred right there and thats not even his real age(i would say he is at least 300 years old but that isn't certain)
"

No... D is in the 10's of Thousands when it comes to age. He's older than Jesus Christ. He's supposed to be the very 1st Vampil. Blade is like the 1 millionth vampil so therefore Blade is a couple 10,000 years younger.

P.S Remember that the 1st Vampire Hunter D Movie was taking place in the year 12,090  (10,082 years from our time 2008)
Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"G'bandit said: Perfect Cell said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:
"Amatus de Velasco said:
"Dontess said:

"

No... D is in the 10's of Thousands when it comes to age. He's older than Jesus Christ. He's supposed to be the very 1st Vampil. Blade is like the 1 millionth vampil so therefore Blade is a couple 10,000 years younger.

P.S Remember that the 1st Vampire Hunter D Movie was taking place in the year 12,090  (10,082 years from our time 2008)
"

thats right thanx for clearing that up
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hedatary

....hot damn, whatever happened to photon lasers and warp drives.

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"....hot damn, whatever happened to photon lasers and warp drives.
"
LMAO XDDDDD
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Perfect Cell
Hedatary said:
"....hot damn, whatever happened to photon lasers and warp drives.
"

Aparently... if you ever heard of this theory before... As the future progresses; we advance in techology. But durring certain wars that create planetary devestation... Alot of people die, and that includes our most brilliant of scientists. Once the big wars finally dies down and long forgoten, we have no other people with great knowledge of techology and therefore after... Live into the dark Ages again... or even worst... When there's nothing but stupid (respectfully) people (like all the grown ups die and only infant babies live) then the years are brought back to the stone ages.

This same reasoning should also explain Final Fantasy X's plot... Xenogears/Saga's plot.... Starwars plot (why the eps 1, 2, and 3 are somehow higher advanced techology then eps 4, 5, 6).... Fist of the North Star plot.... Road Warriors plot.... and even WaterWold's plot....

They say.. The UFO's that some people see and witness are not really from an alien race, but they are actually human's from either the far past or future revisiting certain time line for history education or just scientific observations.
_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Sub-Zero_
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By jasraj

blade stomps
Manbro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D curbstomps, he can slice a bolt of lightning & tanked a nuke.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manbro22 said:

D curbstomps, he can slice a bolt of lightning & tanked a nuke.

Don't bump mismatches.