Vampire Hunter D +Blade+ Buffy vs Full Power Alucard (Hellsing)

Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hero1921

Blade, full equipment . 
D at full power and all equipment 
Buffy with all her weapons.

Can these three badass vampire hunters take down the supposedly  unstoppable vampire?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ssejllenrad

Full Powered Alucard = Realty manipulator... Next! :D

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fehafare

Lol Blad and Buffy aren't really usefull here, like 2 rocks nothing more.
Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Novel d alone prob could solo alucard at the end

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chibi_cute

ALUCARD TOYS WITH THEM

Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hero1921

Look at d's feats. It took me a while to get all of it haha. But read the books. D is an absolute beast haha. I wanted to include johnthan joestar/jotoro joe star, richter Belmont and lastly Abel. But then I thought be over kill. But I read d feats and he can kill gods or godlike beings.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reikai

"D" by himself stomps Alucard.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipresence >>> Three Vampire Hunters.

Jmarshmallow

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Explain how D can beat someone who can be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Someone who only exists because he CHOOSES to exist.

Jmarshmallow

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By theONEtaichou

Novel D I would probably say he solos... other than that Alucard should take it.

good day

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reikai

@jmarshmallow: "D" can cut him right out of it. "D" can literally tear Time itself a new @$$hole. Like he did with the Akashia Record. "D" gas even developed techniques to kill entities that Don't Exist. Schrodinger's power connects him to Time as we know it, a 3rd dimensional concept. "D" operates on a 4th dimensional level.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By God_of_Batman

D = Son of Dracula.

Alucard = Dracula.

Therefore Alucard = D's dad.

Conclusion = Alucard sends D to his room.

/Thread

Hero1921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hero1921

I want to see a death battle of this. And they go through a lot of effort in them so it be fair fight. And d can slice lightning, cut holes in time and space. Alucard would easily be his greatest threat if you don't include his version of Dracula. If these worlds were connected that be some crazy shit a 12,000 year old plus alucard vs d. Now that he some crazy shit

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard gets stomped.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Schrodinger isn't connected to Time, and I'm not sure where you got that from.

You can "cut him right out of it" all you want, or do anything for that matter.

But no matter what, Alucard can just keep coming back. You can't beat him unless he chooses to be beaten, his existence is only limited by whether or not he believes that he exists.

In fact, if Alucard wants, he can choose to exist in D's head. Good luck ripping him out of time in your own head, while resisting the mind rape that would ensue.

Jmarshmallow

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Last I checked his "omniscience" was due to being connected with Time and his Body could still be destroyed. I've seen all these arguments before and Alucard still loses horribly. You seem to be mixing up Alucard's Schrodinger with Madara Uchiha.

Also, it's not omniscience. That's "All Knowing", and that Alucard ain't. It's Omnipresence. And if you wanted to get right down to it, "D" could destroy his psyche and that'd be the end of it.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Excuse me, but not ONCE did I ever say omniscience. If you would actually read my first post, you'd notice that I said omnipresence. So far, you're the only one out of the two of us to bring up omniscience.

Don't try and quote me on something that I didn't even come close to saying.

And no, destroying his body does nothing. Seras shot Schrodinger right between the eyes, and his lifeless corpse was rotting on the floor one second, and the next it completely vanished. You know why that happened? Because Shrodinger's omnipresence isn't tethered to the physical world. He can be alive as long as he wants to be alive, and dead when he wants to be dead.

No offense, but it seems to me like your knowledge of Hellsing is rather limited considering you have no idea how the power works. And that's fine, just don't go throwing around ridiculous guesses about how you THINK it should work.

And I don't know what part of this you're not getting, but Alucard is omnipresent. If D destroyed his psyche, all that would happen is Alucard would simply believe that he was standing there with his phsyche intact. That's how omnipresence works my friend.

Your state of being is decided not by time, not by reality, not by anyone else except YOU.

If you want to be in France eating a muffin, you're in France eating a muffin. If you want to be in someone's head, you're inside someone's head. If you want to be standing behind D holding a healing-factor-negating pistol on his head, then that's exactly what you'd be doing.

D is completely outclassed here mate.

Jmarshmallow

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: That's not how it works. And given neither Schrodinger nor Alucard has appeared in the same Space as another Living or Non-Living thing, it shows there are limits. So he won't be jumping inside "D's" body any time soon. Not that he could anyway.

And Since you believe that Alucard exists as long as he believes himself alive, destroying his psyche would destroy any thought to him being alive, which would remove his existence. Nvm that, again, you're using a guy who exists using a 3dimensional concept, which is meaningless to a guy who can operate on a 4th dimensional plane.

Also, omnipresence doesn't allow him to create anything he doesn't have on him. It seems like you're trying to give Alucard powers he doesn't have. Alucard is the one outclassed. In speed. In power. In every category you can think of.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: What in the world are you talking about?

1). "And given neither Schrodinger nor Alucard has appeared in the same space as a Living or Non-Living thing..." Maybe I'm just tired, but that sounds like nonsense.

If you're trying to say that neither has ever gone into someone else's mind, you'd be wrong.

Schrodinger appeared inside Zorin Blitz's illusions while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. And if Schrodinger can do it, then Alucard can do it as well. So yes, he could just "jump" inside D's body, as you put it.

2). No, destroying his psyche wouldn't do anything. First off, Alucard has telepathic resistance. So it wouldn't be easy to do in the first place. Second, Alucard just has to think that he's standing there with his mind undamaged, and it won't be.

3). This right here shows just how little your knowledge of Hellsing is. I'm not giving Alucard extra powers. Nor am I suggesting he can just create any weapon he chooses. Alucard's trademark gun from basically the beginning of the series is the Jackal. It's a gun which negates healing factors. In fact, it's specifically made for people with insane healing factors. The fact that you didn't know that shows not only that you know almost nothing about Hellsing, but basically every claim about him that you've made is just a guess.

And while I would disagree that Alucard is outclassed physically, it really doesn't matter consider Alucard can a). mindrape "D" b). eventually kill him considering Alucard can't die c). devour him or d). all of the above.

Jmarshmallow

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

Schrodinger appeared inside Zorin Blitz's illusions while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. And if Schrodinger can do it, then Alucard can do it as well. So yes, he could just "jump" inside D's body, as you put it.

An illusion is non-physical, which makes the reference pointless. Nvm that going into "D's" mind is tantamount to suicide.

2). No, destroying his psyche wouldn't do anything. First off, Alucard has telepathic resistance. So it wouldn't be easy to do in the first place. Second, Alucard just has to think that he's standing there with his mind undamaged, and it won't be.

A completely pointless and useless argument. "I think therefor I am" doesn't work here. Especially given "D" breaks all the rules on a regular basis. TP resistance is almost meaningless against "D" who beats down beings with far greater TP abilities than have ever existed in Hellsing. The Nobility in VHD even had their own Ranking and Measuring system for psychic powers.

Not only has "D" bested the top-most TP figures shown in VHD, he has Killed Illusions with his Sword. Even the Crystal Lifeform created by the Nobility, which controlled several thousand square km of desert with its Will alone and could rearrange it at will, assault the minds of all within it, as well as take and control the souls of everyone who died there, even it couldn't beat "D" with TP that would drive a city-wide populace insane in a millisecond. Nor could it stop "D" from approaching its physical self no matter how much it reshaped and rearranged the region.

Alucard has about as much resistance as a sheet of paper does to a volcanic eruption. That's the difference between Alucard and "D".

Alucard's trademark gun from basically the beginning of the series is the Jackal. It's a gun which negates healing factors. In fact, it's specifically made for people with insane healing factors.

No, it's designed against Vampires as they exist within the Hellsing series using Silver Bullets and magnesium powder to kill and burn them because vamps and ghouls in Hellsing are weak to Silver, fire and holy(ish) properties. None of which have any meaning to "D" nor the Nobility. A blast of 50thousand degree flames would just irritate a Noble. And Silver weapons have no effect of them whatsoever.

a). mindrape "D"

Utterly laughable given "D" slaps down mindrapers and touches on a level of conscience deeper than both the Psychic and Astral levels

b). eventually kill him considering Alucard can't die

Alucard can't even hurt him, let alone kill him.

c). devour him or

Even more laughable. "D" can destroy his entire being, devour the remains with Left Hand, neg his regen entirely, and rend his existence without him ever knowing how badly he was screwed from the getgo.

And while I would disagree that Alucard is outclassed physically

"D" has around Lightspeed+ reaction and could bend materials that super-strong nobles wouldn't be able to budge. While swimming in water that drops his metabolism and lowers his stats by 30% at the least (heavy rain and knee deep flowing water does that). Nvm the cutting space, deflecting lasers, shutting wormholes, severing a black hole, slashing the Akashia Record, breaking physics, shearing a piece of Reality in Dream Universe, and so many other things it just isn't funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@reikai@jmarshmallow

I've read most vampire hunter D novels. So I'll post some feats: Note: I haven't read all the novels, but he is supposed to be a lot stronger than this. This isn't D in his prime.

-

D stops healing

“Worse yet, the werewolf’s wound wouldn’t close! That wouldn’t be so unusual when it was human, but once it assumed the beastly form, the cells of a werewolf’s flesh were like single-cell organisms, giving it the regenerative power of a hydra. Cells created more cells, closing wounds instantly. But the blade the werewolf had just tasted made regeneration impossible, though it was probably not due to the blade but rather the skill of the youth who wielded it.

Skin and muscle tissue that could reject bullets weren’t showing any signs of regenerating!”

-

D Slices cloud to ground lightning

Vampire Hunter D Vol.4 “Tale of the Dead Town”

“Bowing and excusing himself, the physician did an about face. Just above him, there was a flash of silvery light. A bolt of lightning that was about to strike his head was split in half, and the fragments twitched on the ground. Completely oblivious to what had happened, Dr. Tsurugi raced off.”

-

D gets slammed into the ground at FTL speed

“““We’re passing the speed of light!” A hoarse voice called from the left hand D extended. “And we’ve got no wind. Brace for impact!” A tiny mouth formed on the palm of his hand. In it appeared a howling blue flame. Space twisted as the tiny mouth inhaled. The left hand vanished. At the same time, D felt a violent impact.” Pg 182 Vampire Hunter D: Volume 16 Tyrant’s Star part 3″

-

D cuts a spear which withstood the pressure of a black hole

““The swipe D made with his blade in midair was fearsome; a heartbeat later, the spears apparently metal shaft had been severed a foot and a half from the end and was sailing through the air. D’s left hand rose, and a black glint screamed through the air to pierce the base of the giant’s throat with unerring accuracy.”-Vampire Hunter D Volume 16 part 1 pg 14.”

-

D takes EXTREME heat

“The Hunter reached into the hole in the wall, and, grabbing a fistful of cables, he pulled down. From his shoulder to his wrist, pale blue electromagnetic waves clung to him like a spider’s web, and white smoke rose from his body. His face didn’t show the slightest hint of pain. His right hand went into action, pulling out the ends of the severed cords. Electromagnetic waves covered D entirely…Perhaps it was the first time this young man had worn a color other than black. Using his body as a conductor, energy suddenly shot from the reactor to the barrier projector. Richly colored blossoms opened. Flames that cold get as hot as fifty million degrees and a lethal dose of electromagnetic waves and radiation churned.” Vampire Hunter D: Tale Of The Dead Town pg 127″

-

D's aura/beauty in action

“The arm that was about to spray them with white hot death, however turned in the opposite direction along with the rest of its body. In the shadow of a building some fifty feet away there suddenly stood a figure in black so beautiful and tragic it numbed even the electronic brain of this machine. That was the reason why it delayed a tenth of a second aligning the sights of the thermal-ray cannon.” Vampire Hunter D Volume 4 pg 136

-

Reality manipulation

“It was D’s sword that streamed forth. Regardless how trenchant that thrust might be, there was no way it could penetrate the special steel of the outer wall. Be that as it may, the graceful arc sank halfway into the unyielding wall. That’s where the entrance was. D’s blade was wedged in the boundary between the door and wall, though that line was imperceptible to the naked eye. With the mysterious powers of Left Hand D had located it, then thrust into it. Granted that there was a space there, how could the tip of his sword slip into an infinitesimal gap?”-pg 33 Vampire Hunter D Demon Deathchase

-

D's aiming ability

The jeep's missles had to be targeted manually. Elminating multiple opponents in one fell swoop would clearly be impossible without taking precise aim. Suddenly, the rocket launcher disgorged flames and white smoke. At least twenty missles were sent off simultaneously. It was unclear whether they scored direct hits, because the flames from the exploding missles engulfed every last enemy vehicle, Within this ugly orange fireball, mnore flames shot up--precisely the same number as the count of enemy cars. "I don't believe it--every damn one of'em..." the stunned Strider groanded

D vs Light pulled directly from the sun

“D became a black shooting star flying through the air. The sun ray beam that shot through the space he just occupied an instant earlier continued past him. With nothing to strike, it scored direct hit to the carriage parked to one side of the square. “That’s not good!” someone cried out. Startled by the flying sparks and energy discharge the team of horses whinnied especially loudly and bolted for the exit on the far side of the square. “Close the back gate!” A few villagers ran off in response to the old man’s shouts but an instant later a beam intercepted them, and they fell forward with their heads blown off. Nobody could tell where the beams were coming from. The square had become a place where bolts and light flitted madly, and, as fleeing villagers vanished in the flashes, the origin of the murderous beams still seemed impossible to determine. However, the one clear image that greeted anyone who looked back was the enraptured expression of the angelic young man as he stood by the entrance of the square watching the mad dance of the lights. It was inspiring how his face brimmed with joie de vivre as he gleefully toyed with the deadly rays. All at once, the square reclaimed its original hue. Perhaps it was an aftereffect of the powerful white flashes, but the green trees and brown houses burned themselves into the scene in almost painfully deep tones before gradually returning to their natural color. Villagers creeping to the edge of the square-or some cases crouched on the ground watching where this supernatural phenomena was headed-saw a pair of figures square off with some thirty feet between them. One was a young man wearing an angelic smile, the other was a hunter as beautiful as the moon’s corona. Which would prove the faster, the racing figure in black or the coursing stream of white light? Everyone gasped as D fended off one white-hot attack but two more streaks pierce his body as he dashed forward. But what did the villagers really see and gasp about? D held his left hand out in front of his chest. The two bolts of light changed directions right before him, and became a single flash,, and were sucked into the palm of the hand. The young man didn’t move. His smile still brimmed with pleasure. D’s flashing blade flowed from the tip of his foes head down to his lower jaw.”-pg 93-94 Vampire Hunter D Demon Deathchase

-

D's Left Hand in action

“”Suddenly there was a powerful gust of wind. Waves began to build and break on the sea that lay in defense of Egbert, and in the blink of an eye, the vast body of water became a thin layer of liquid suspended in the air. All the wind was blowing towards a single point. Towards D–and his left hand. And what a powerful gale it was. But it didn’t blow the soldiers through the air. Before it could, the tendrils of wind and already ripped away the flesh and blood that formed their bodies. Necks twisted, arms snapped, and the torsos they’d been joined to broke apart in midair, before they were sucked into D’s right hand.”-Vampire Hunter D Volume 7 pg129

-

So we see here that D’s Left Hand sucked with enough force to lift a portion of an ocean out off the ground and ripped the flesh and blood from the bones of mutant soldiers and tore them apart before sucking them into his Left Hand. Also note that his opponent in this case is a character named King Egbert who had the power to divine an area and make himself completely king in that specific space. Everything that area is under his control including gravity. Didn’t help him much obviously.It didn’t just skin them it tore them apart and shattered their bones. Mind you these were dolls made into flesh and blood by a magician in full body armor. And D’s arm was broken at the time due to Egbert increasing his strength via manipulating gravity and decreasing D’s speed using the same method.

I think this is /Thread. Right?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@reikai: "I think therefore I am" is actually EXACTLY how his powers work.

In fact, I think they even say that in the OVA.

And if you don't agree with the idea of omnipresence, then there's not much else I can do here.

He lives as long as he thinks he lives.

He dies when he thinks he's dead.

And if you're not okay with that idea, then so be it. There's nothing more to discuss here.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full powered Alucard? Come on thats not fair...

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: He's not even in the same league as a number of D's villains. No idea why you'd bump this. Regardless of some peoples personal believes, 'D' is far beyond anything Alucard is capable of. His purported 'omnipresence' isn't even worth a twitch of an eyelash from 'D'.

Alucard works on 3dimensional principles and laws. 'D' works on 4th dimensional laws and principles. Schrodinger is, quite frankly, useless against 'D'.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard since they have no way to kill him or contain him but D would put up the most difficulty for him to deal with especially if this is novel D.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: Perhaps you weren't paying attention. 'D' can, and will, remove Alucard entirely. Period. 'D' can sever the Akashic Record. He can literally remove Alucard from existence.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D fodderizes him alone. Without him, alucard curbstomps.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the looks of his feats, D seems more suited to fighting Dark Schneider.

EVA-SHOGOKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mayan_fist: Hell Naw. Dark Schneider Is Beyond The Likes Of SA Superman.

EVA-SHOGOKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D Is Very VERY powerful, However, he has no answer for reality manipulation.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D stomps

Manbro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade & Buffy lose terribly. D stomps, done.

Shaman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D solos all of them.

leaky2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard i say the guy is a monster literally u can't kill him unless he thinks u are worthy he omnipresent he can warp reality at 1st release he is a true immortal ik buffy and blade has no chance but not much about vampire hunter D