(vampire diaries) klaus vs hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superior22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Klaus

Powers and abilites

Super Strength,Super Speed,Heightened Senses,Super Agility,Enhanced Healing Factor,Super Durability,Immortality(don't age) Dream Manipulation,

Day Walking,Immunity to Silver

Weaknesses

White Oak Stake - The only physical weapon that can permanently kill Klaus.

Hulk

No Caption Provided

original hulk

Powers and abilites

• Super strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, and durability
  • Immunity to diseases and viruses
  • Adrenal activation and anger empowerment
  • Accelerated healing and longevity
  • Resistance to mind control
  • Able to sense astral forms
  • Skilled hand-to-hand combatant
  • Ability to breathe underwater

(Klaus strenght is like lift up trucks)

No time for prepare

The fight will be in earth

And who will win this ?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

superior22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why ? White Oak Stake - The only physical weapon that can permanently kill Klaus. i know hulk is much stronger but the only way klaus can die is from this thing and hulk is much stronger but klaus have more speed and agility don 't say hulk just becuse hes more popular then klaus

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

He can throw him into space or just hold him until the sun comes up.

superior22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Day Walking - Klaus is able to move around during the day. you don ' t see it and Immortality-Being the Original Hybrid, Klaus does not physically age. He is immune to all forms of illnesses, toxins or poisons. He does not need to eat, drink, or breath. He don 't need to breath !

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If klaus were to fight hulk his head would be popped off like a pimple. Seriously dont underestimate the hulks size or speed . Klaus is not unkillable its just vampire diaries universe doesnt try hard enough like cutting his head off and scattering his pieces its cause nobody on vampire diaries or the originals has been smart enough or strong enough to do that. Unlike the hulk who is a 100 tonner that has out ran missiles and caught speeders.

kaladarsin90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus takes this easily. Hulk was manhandled by Thanos via to Thanos speed. If it were KLAUS thanos faced he would pay klaus his respects.Klaus is way faster than Thanos . He knocks out the hulk.

Millanine20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk rips Klaus in Half and then solos the rest of the verse. Mismatch

batsyisreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batsyisreal
kal-elol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus is consistently beaten by physically stronger opponents. If Hulk can’t kill him, he can definitely incap him.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How this thread is not a joke

kaladarsin90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kaladarsin90

@batsyisreal: THOR IS STRONGER THAN HULK. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE HULK INCAPACITATING THOR(WHO HIDE AND LAID LOW FROM GETTING HIT BY SHOTS FIRED AT THE HULK). LET ALONE AN ORIGINAL VAMPIRE.

I STAND BY MY WORD THAT KLAUS,ELIJAH OR ANY ORIGINAL VAMPIRE WOULD WIN THE HULK. THEY OUT CLASS THE HULK IN STRENGTH,SPEED,DURABILITY,HEALING FACTOR,MIND MANIPULATION,IMMORTALITY,TELEPATHY ETC.

I mean the hulk is the strongest there is but was ended by THANOS IN 15 SECONDS.

THANOS IS WAY SLOWER THAN AN ORIGINAL VAMPIRE. I BET ELIJAH DOES IT IN 6 SECONDS.

I DON'T SEE HULK TOUCHING AN ORIGINAL VAMPIRE. ELIJAH BEHEADS HULK WITH BARE HAND.THOR>HULK. ORIGINAL VAMPIRE>THOR.

IN CAPTAIN MARVEL S1X23 RONAN DEFEATED THE HULK

ELIJAH MICHAELSON>>RONAN THE ACCUSER.

BROWSE THIS FORUM AND FIND VOTES OF ELIJAH DEFEATING THOR BY A LANDSLIDE.

batsyisreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By batsyisreal

@kaladarsin90: Why are you assuming that we are talking about mcu characters who are way weaker then their comic book counterparts? Not going to talk about mcu version but there is no way in hell an original>thor or hulk (comic book versions). Hulk is also not the strongest i believe that goes to thor and i think you are seriously downplaying hulks durability and most of all his strength (comic book version in mind).

kaladarsin90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batsyisreal: Yes I assume so. The fact that the Original Poster compared both characters. There is no better way to compare them than the movies. AS OF THIS TIME OF MY WRITING THIS:THERE ARE NO COMICS FOR THE ORIGINALS. BUT MOVIES FOR BOTH CHARACTERS.

I can't see the hulk winning a fight against any ORIGINAL without WHITE OAK STAKE.Even then he is too SLOW TO USE IT ON CAROLINE FORBES LET ALONE THE ORIGINAL HYBRID.

Klaus would eat Hulk like a Sandwich.

Scarlet witch mindfucked the Hulk. KLAUS has a thousand years experience in doing that.

THANOS SPEED ADVANTAGE IN FIGHT WITH HULK(INFINITY WARS). ELIJAH MICHEALSON >>>>>>THANOS SPEEDWISE.

VERONICA (IRON MAN) KNOCKS HULK TO BANNER. I BET MY LIFE THAT ELIJAH CAN DO BETTER THAN VERONICA DID.LET ALONE KLAUS.

YOU SAY THOR IS STRONGER THAN ELIJAH. THE SCARLET WITCH BROTHER TOOK ON THOR,CAPT,IRON MAN SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS FASTER. THE ONLY HIT HE GOT WAS HIS CURIOUS ATTEMPT TO CATCH MJOLNIR.AGAIN HE is slower,weaker,less durable,THAN AN ORIGINAL.

DRAX kills THANOS by ripping HIS HEART. This is ELIJAH SECOND NATURE.

CONCLUSIVELY, MY BADASS RONAN ACCUSER WON THE HULK IN A FIGHT.

PROOF GOOGLE RONAN VS CAPT.MARVEL AND THE AVENGERS ANIMATION SERIES. It isn't titled this way for lack of name.

RONAN ACCUSER(I'M A BIG FAN) IS WEAKER,SLOWER,LESS DURABLE,HAS SHOWN LESS FEAT ETC THAN AN ORIGINAL.

HELA>>THOR (MOVIES). SHE WON'T LAST TWO MINUTES IN A FIGHT WITH ELIJAH MICHEALSON.

BROWSE THIS FOR ELIJAH MICHEALSON RUNS AN MCU GAUNTLET AND COUNT THE VOTES.

ELIJAH >>>>>>>THEM ALL.

KLAUS TAKES THIS. I DARE SAY EASILY. EVEN THE ORIGINAL POSTER WOULD AGREE WITH ME.

I HAVE NOTED THAT PEOPLE THAT LOWBALL AN ORIGINAL EITHER LACK KNOWLEDGE OF THEM OR ARE LESS THAN 18(ADULTS). THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKEN BY THOR SPINES EARTH ON HIS PINKY FINGER. ON THAT NOTE. THOR IS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ORIGINAL.

BUT CAN STILL LOSE HIS HEAD TO ELIJAH IN A FIGHT BEFORE HIS KNOWS ELIJAH'S SURNAME (MICHEALSON). ENJOY.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahahahaha hulk stomps

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the White Oak Stake is the only thing that can kill Klaus, then the Hulk can't win.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vampire diaries wankers are worst than DC wankers and MCU wankers combine.

lock this spite . Klaus breaks his hand attempting to do any damage to hulk while hulk would pulverise him with one punch. yes and it's MCU hulk .

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladarsin90: This is Comic Hulk. Even if it wasn't he'd shitstomp.

Debategod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can’t kill Klaus, but Klaus can’t kill him either. Klaus is also faster iirc and he can play mind tricks on hulk. So either stalemate or hulk might eventually get his hands on him and knock him out.

kaladarsin90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: Far be it for one who couldn't last 12 second with Thanos to take on KLAUS. KLAUS>>>>>THANOS. I can't even compare the hulk with Klaus. I compare Thanos with KLAUS. And even then Thanos is slower,weaker,less durable than KLAUS.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaladarsin90: Yeah, considering Thanos had the Power Stone, that's off the table.

What feats does he actually have to put him above Thanos?

And even if you can, it's pointless because it's not MCU Hulk but Comic Hulk.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk uses Klaus as a forever living chew toy until he dies of old age and than Klaus wins

Klaus cant hurt Hulk, Hulk cant kill klaus

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk explodes him in a single punch which incapacitates Klaus, which as per battle forum rules counts as a victory.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....That single post made me question all my life choices.

PRINSTONZOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm an avid originals fan and even I can tell that Klaus is no match for the hulk. Even if Klaus can't be killed without the White oak stake, he'd be KO'ed in minutes which is win for the hulk since the OP didn't say to the death. Also vampires from the originals have not faced massive monsters the size of hulk so you can't scale their normal fights to someone of hulk size. It's just not happening.

Klaus is badass but he loses horribly to MCU Hulk much less Comic Hulk.