turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By turoksonofstone

No Caption Provided
Red Rain Batman Vs Blade To the Death. Who Wins? Fight is in Graveyard.
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ReverseNegative

Seriously, what's with all the Batman battles?

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By turoksonofstone
@ReverseNegative said:
" Seriously, what's with all the Batman battles? "
Is there a specific reason I should NOT choose Batman?
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4  Edited By ReverseNegative
@turoksonofstone said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
Is there a specific reason I should NOT choose Batman? "
Well, then again... 

The Goddamn Batman
The Goddamn Batman
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By turoksonofstone
@ReverseNegative said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
Is there a specific reason I should NOT choose Batman? "
Well, then again... 

The Goddamn Batman
The Goddamn Batman
"
lol, agreed.
Psycorvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Psycorvus

Total newbie thing but I on't really follow DC... I had no idea Batman got turned into a vampire... Ok Batman wins IMO. He's already tough, mean, tactical and battle ready assing vampuric capabillities and he's an out and out Bad Ass! The only weay I think Blade could win is if Bats was in a kind of mental moment like most turned seem to be at first, not really thinking just acting out on pure hunger. I think Blade could take him then because he's had plenty of experience with that sort of thing and Bats wouldn't be using tactics, fight moves of gadgets/weapons just leaping, clawing and biting. It's Bat FTW for me though.
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

Bump, because this thread amuses me.

D34DP00L81920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will go with Blade for this one. I mean c'mon he has defeated and killed many vampires big and small he dont care he takes them when and where.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait Earth 43 Batman?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

4,000+ views and 9 comments?
Any way, Blade takes this.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Batman has standard post crisis gear, or new 52 gear with his vampire stats, he should take a slim majority. He is considered a more skilled martial artist. He is usually considered a better tactician. And he is already familiar with the capabilities and weaknesses of vampires from his occasional crossovers with vampire comics in DC. Even without prep, Batman should be able to deal with what Blade brings against him. His suit can protect him from the UV light long enough for him to disable it with EMP. Cryogenic pellets will work on slowing down Blade, and the silver stakes are only going to work with a clean hit, which will not happen in any to el manner.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman isn't gonna win. Blade has beaten and outmuscled and beaten a vampire-Spiderman.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: with or without Spider sense and or Way of the Spider. Petedoes not wear anything that would filter out garlic or uv light. Batman does. If Spiderman was hungered and not thinking clearly, it would make Blade have a chance. If both are in legit condition, Spiderman should win with a good bit of difficulty. A vamp Spidey would need good bits of bs to drop.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: Do you really think Blade would need garlic and uv light to take out Batman. While Spiderman was feral due to being a vampire, he was amped by the vampire powers. Blade outmuscled in a slugfest a person who is miles above Batman's league. Blade still outclasses Batman in every physical aspect. Blade takes this fairly easily.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: How is the Spiderman feat not PIS? Spiderman is class 25 ton strength. With the ability to rip skin off with a touch. Amped by vampirism should make him too much for Blade. Peter with SS should be too much for Blade, who is considered a 2 ton class with 100-110 mph top speed. Sorry, try again. And DC vampires are more powerful than Marvel vampires. Although, I do not know the stats for red rain batman.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: Blade is easily in Spider mans league. This still doesn't change the fact that Blade is much stronger, faster, and deadly than vampire Batman. Vampire Batman doesn't have the feats to kep up with blade. He's thrown vampires around 100 feat in the air, has the strength to rip a vampires head off, has thrown giant monsters like they were nothing, Blade is much faster than Batman and could cut his head right off. It doesn't mattfer what Blade's stats are listed as, Blade has the feats to prove he's more than the 2 ton class. Besides most of the recorded stats are crap; Ares was listed as a top tier fighter but has shown that he is barely a good fighter. I'm sticking with Blade unless Vampire Batman has the feats to show he trumps Blade.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Easternwind

@beaconofstrength: I dont see blade in spideys league on stats or skills, but on performance, blade is high street no? id say spidey is either street level max or mid tier