Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@jashro44 said:

How powerful is valkyrie?

Well from what i've seen shes a 40tonner. She's also an Asgardian but her durability is nowhere near Thor's she more along the lines of normal Asgardians who have good invulnerability to blunt trauma but not against piercing attacks. (Taskmaster was able to kill normal Asgardians with his sword). Very skilled with weapons. Enhanced speed, agility and reflexes although I wouldn't put her above Kaine in any of these. Valkyrie is more durable and stronger but thats about all she has over Kaine really and she's nowhere near as ruthless. Its a good match-up and she could cause some serious damage if she got her hands on him but I think Kaine might just be too quick for her to handle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@ChaosMarvel said:

@jashro44 said:

Well from what i've seen shes a 40tonner. She's also an Asgardian but her durability is nowhere near Thor's she more along the lines of normal Asgardians who have good invulnerability to blunt trauma but not against piercing attacks. (Taskmaster was able to kill normal Asgardians with his sword). Very skilled with weapons. Enhanced speed, agility and reflexes although I wouldn't put her above Kaine in any of these. Valkyrie is more durable and stronger but thats about all she has over Kaine really and she's nowhere near as ruthless. Its a good match-up and she could cause some serious damage if she got her hands on him but I think Kaine might just be too quick for her to handle.

From what I'm hearing I think Kaine has this...He should be able to hurt her with his punches and even if he can't he has stingers. And Kaine has shown he is fast enough to grab a ninja and use him to block bullets after they were fired. I would say Kaine based off this info.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@jashro44: I'm not an expert so it would be good to hear from someone who is but that seems to sum up what i've seen of current Valkyrie. If Kaine treats her as he did Carnage this would be a very brutal fight I'll try and find a scan it was pretty sick lol!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@jashro44 said:

From what I'm hearing I think Kaine has this...He should be able to hurt her with his punches and even if he can't he has stingers. And Kaine has shown he is fast enough to grab a ninja and use him to block bullets after they were fired. I would say Kaine based off this info.

lol he didn't kill the said ninja tho and threw him off a building instead. Man I'm getting the feeling Im starting to like kaine more then peter.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#7  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

hmmm. Valkyrie is an Asgardian Warrior, through and through. She is an excellent fighter.Ahe's got Kaine beat in fighting prowress, strength, and durability. The only thing Kaine has against her is his speed and webbing. the webbing may be what tips the edge in Kaine's favor, but think that Valkyrie takes this in the end.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@ChaosMarvel said:

@jashro44: I'm not an expert so it would be good to hear from someone who is but that seems to sum up what i've seen of current Valkyrie. If Kaine treats her as he did Carnage this would be a very brutal fight I'll try and find a scan it was pretty sick lol!

You talking about the ol neck snap? The moral of the story is Kaine does not joke arond!

@laflux said:

lol he didn't kill the said ninja tho and threw him off a building instead. Man I'm getting the feeling Im starting to like kaine more then peter.

I thought that. Then I saw him snap Carnage's neck and knew I liked him more!

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92: Thats it! I really wanted that fight to continue it was brutal seeing Kaine getting impaled through the chest and just shrugging it off :p

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rd2race

Hmm this is a pretty good fight Val is stronger and more skilled but Kaine is more versatile. He's not that far below her in strength and is definately faster than she is. He also has his stingers and cloaking ability. But in the end I think it is his webbing that allows him to disarm val and pull out a majority win for 7/10

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By venomsapprentice

Kaine due to invisibility and webs.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skaddix

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

hmmm. Valkyrie is an Asgardian Warrior, through and through. She is an excellent fighter.Ahe's got Kaine beat in fighting prowress, strength, and durability. The only thing Kaine has against her is his speed and webbing. the webbing may be what tips the edge in Kaine's favor, but think that Valkyrie takes this in the end.

Not sure the webbing matters she can hit characters that have phased shifted so her sword should slice and dice webbing like no tomorrow. Although it is annoying.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

Valkyrie.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@jashro44 said:

LOL I know. All though he did end up killing him in the end iirc.

@Strider92 said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

You talking about the ol neck snap? The moral of the story is Kaine does not joke arond!

@laflux said:

I thought that. Then I saw him snap Carnage's neck and knew I liked him more!

0_o........I have to get to my comic book store tomorrow...

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

Minimum Carnage looks like it could be a good arc!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92 said:

@jashro44 said:

Minimum Carnage looks like it could be a good arc!

Yea definitely has a lot of potential to be epic!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: I'm interested to see how the Scarlet Spider Vs Venom fight plays out.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

@jashro44: I'm interested to see how the Scarlet Spider Vs Venom fight plays out.

Well Kaine as always makes it worse due to his attitude lol:

Ah Kaine hes such a people person!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92 said:

So am I. All though I like Kaine a little more then I like flash I think I am rooting for flash to win because I think he could use a good combat feat. All though Kaine should defiantly win imo.

@ChaosMarvel: LOL

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@ChaosMarvel said:

Ah Kaine hes such a people person!

That he is:

@jashro44 said:

So am I. All though I like Kaine a little more then I like flash I think I am rooting for flash to win because I think he could use a good combat feat. All though Kaine should defiantly win imo.

From what i've seen in the previews and the fact that the fight takes place in Kaine's comic it looks like he's going to win. Although it'll be a good fight whatever the outcome.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

@Strider92: Oh well hopefully it will be a good fight at least.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Killemall

Valkyrie has much better stats than Scarlet Spiderman, at least on paper, although her feats dont really add up.

Going with Spidey here .

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By robertloucksjr

Valkyrie is a 45 tonner with Asgardian durabilty/healing/speed/agility and the most skilled of its female warriors except maybe equaled by Sif. Winged horse and magic sword Dragonfang. She should take this against 10 tonner Scarlet Spider despite is speed/agility advantage. She is way more experienced and way tougher to put down.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@robertloucksjr: Kaine is a 25tonner. He's equivalent to the "Other" Spider-man.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By robertloucksjr

@ChaosMarvel said:

@robertloucksjr: Kaine is a 25tonner. He's equivalent to the "Other" Spider-man.

I would probably still go with Brunhilde. She is strong enough to tank his webbing and her sword would end him and skill wise she is way above him.