Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Valkyrie

vs

Sasquatch

Morals off.

No full-powered Tanarag Sasquatch, just Langowski.

This is classic Sasquatch, not current. Classic is a 100+ tonner, on the level of Wendigo and Hulk.

Valkyrie gets Dragonfang, 2 adamantium spears, and a carbonadium mesh suit.

Start 100 yards apart. Fight in a grassy Saharan plain, with a few trees littering the flatland.

No prep.

Who wins? Does Valkyrie have the skill and power to take off Sasquatch's head? Or does Sasquatch smash Valkyrie?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

I think Val would normally get stomped by Sasquatch, but I suppose that the carbonadium armor might help.  While I just said in other threads that Ares would go down, and that Ares could take Val for sure, I think Val probably has superior agility and speed compared to Ares, and might do a little better against Sasquatch due to her ability to dodge.  That, in combination with the armor, might give her some wins.

How much weaker is the post-Tanaraq Sasquatch?

What's the top pic of Val from, incidentally?  Cool art.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Owie: pic on the right is the cover to Valkyrie No. 1, pic on the left is some art for secret avengers i think.

Langowski without full Tanaraq has tangled with Hulk and Wendigo, though not superior to either of them. Wendigo was defeating him until Hulk helped Sasquatch out. Sasquatch has fought Hulk to test his own strength as well. He isn't as powerful as the actual Great Beast Tanaraq of course but he is 100+ strength easily.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator
@ChaosBlazer said:

@Owie: pic on the right is the cover to Valkyrie No. 1, pic on the left is some art for secret avengers i think.

Langowski without full Tanaraq has tangled with Hulk and Wendigo, though not superior to either of them. Wendigo was defeating him until Hulk helped Sasquatch out. Sasquatch has fought Hulk to test his own strength as well. He isn't as powerful as the actual Great Beast Tanaraq of course but he is 100+ strength easily.

Thanks for the art tip.  OK, that's what I thought regarding Sasquatch.  So I'd say Val will take some wins, maybe 4 out of 10 at best?
SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By SoA

@ChaosBlazer: like the Ares vs thread swimming around. Valkyrie takes this Langowski can be tough when he needs to be but unless its Tanaraq he is going to lose .

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Brunnhilde wins easily. She's strong enough to hurt him and a far better fighter.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

Valkyrie wins.

Avatar image for thedarkestnight
TheDarkestNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheDarkestNight

Valkryie is an Asgardian, has superior experience and has a huge speed advantage. Armed with her weapons, I think she takes this. Won't be an easy fight tough.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Valkyrie.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Valkyrie wins

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChaosBlazer

No love for Sasquatch? :p

Sasquatch isn't a slow brick like Thing or Colossus, he is actually pretty fast. He also has massive claws that can cut through Hulk's skin IIRC, one or two hits and Valkyrie is going down. Is Brunnhilde really fast enough to dodge all his blows? Also her healing factor is way less powerful than Langowski's, so while he can heal quickly from any scratches she gives him, she wont heal as fast. Im thinking the only way she wins is by decapitation, putting all her strength into Dragonfang, getting in the right position and cutting his head off.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jorgevy

I know nothing about Sasquatch, how powerful is he? he doesn't look like much...

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Jorgevy said:

I know nothing about Sasquatch, how powerful is he? he doesn't look like much...

He has fought with the Hulk to test his own strength before. He has also thrown a 250 ton jet (that was going in the opposite direction) backwards a long distance effortlessly, fought Hulk and Wendigo as well, though not stronger than either of them.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Hey everybody this is classic Langowski, pre-Tanaraq. I just didnt want Valkyrie to fight the full blown Tanaraq.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By boschePG

Sasquatch wins. Sasquatch pre Tarnaq level is still strong enough to go pound for pound with Hulk, Thing or Namor. Valkerie is not in that strength class

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jorgevy

hmmm, he seems to be superior in strenght but can he make it up in speed, agility, skill? I dont think so, but he could...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@boschePG said:

Sasquatch wins. Sasquatch pre Tarnaq level is still strong enough to go pound for pound with Hulk, Thing or Namor. Valkerie is not in that strength class

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bo88gdan

Sasquatch kills Valkyrie 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Bo88gdan said:
Sasquatch kills Valkyrie 
Not, at all.
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Sasquatch should win eventually since Valkyrie would have trouble beating Sasquatch, but Sasquatch would have trouble hitting Valkyrie. He would eventually get some hits and take her down though. It would be a tough battle before either of them lose.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Sasquatch should win eventually since Valkyrie would have trouble beating Sasquatch, but Sasquatch would have trouble hitting Valkyrie. He would eventually get some hits and take her down though. It would be a tough battle before either of them lose.

Why would she have trouble? Why would someone who is far more skilled,faster, and armed have trouble killing Sasquatch? Doesn't make any sense. What's stopping her from gutting him or beheading him? How is he going to protect against the Dragonfang? He has no defense for it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:

Why would she have trouble? Why would someone who is far more skilled,faster, and armed have trouble killing Sasquatch? Doesn't make any sense. What's stopping her from gutting him or beheading him? How is he going to protect against the Dragonfang? He has no defense for it.

Doesn't he have Hulk level durability?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Valkyrie wins but ends up dying after her victory

why does she die?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hulk outclasses Sasquatch in every way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:

Then Valkyrie should win this. I thought Sasquatch was basically a Hulk but minus his strength and healing factor.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Vance Astro said:

Then Valkyrie should win this. I thought Sasquatch was basically a Hulk but minus his strength and healing factor.

Sasquatch doesnt have unlimited strength but he has a good healing factor and he is much stronger than base strength Hulk, he is pretty durable as well, his fur is thick and shields him from some harm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Vance Astro said:

Sasquatch doesnt have unlimited strength but he has a good healing factor and he is much stronger than base strength Hulk, he is pretty durable as well, his fur is thick and shields him from some harm

Hmmm.... I think Sasquatch has a chance of winning but Valkyrie should win this due to her skills. She has fought off Hulk before who would eventually surpass Sasquatch in strength and durability.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ChaosBlazer said:

I don't think fur is going to protect Sasquatch from getting seriously injured. He does have a healing factor but one doesn't have to give him a chance.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BlueLantern1995 said:

but by the time she wins she will have been smashed so many times it will be fatal...

That doesn't make any sense.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Vance Astro said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

I don't think fur is going to protect Sasquatch from getting seriously injured. He does have a healing factor but one doesn't have to give him a chance.

agreed that the fur wont protect him from Dragonfang very well, I see your points. Valkyrie is kinda like Wolverine except she is strong enough to really hurt Sasquatch with her weapons. Of course she doesnt have a healing factor on par with Sasquatch but I can see her winning the majority.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Vance Astro said:

Brunnhilde wins easily. She's strong enough to hurt him and a far better fighter.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jeanroygrant said:

@Vance Astro said:

And she will do it quickly.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HellionVulcan

@ChaosBlazer said:

No love for Sasquatch? :p

Sasquatch isn't a slow brick like Thing or Colossus, he is actually pretty fast. He also has massive claws that can cut through Hulk's skin IIRC, one or two hits and Valkyrie is going down. Is Brunnhilde really fast enough to dodge all his blows? Also her healing factor is way less powerful than Langowski's, so while he can heal quickly from any scratches she gives him, she wont heal as fast. Im thinking the only way she wins is by decapitation, putting all her strength into Dragonfang, getting in the right position and cutting his head off.

When has colossus been slow ? the dude has dodged attacks from world war hulk & such hes not slow but Valkyrie weapons will help her win since they're godly or unbreakable plus she is faster than Sasquatch & thats all she needs but if he can pin her & just punch away shes gone but with her weapons which are gonna kill him so op needs to take some away .