#1 Posted by Luke Moonwalker (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Few different scenarios here:

1. Who is the better anarchist?
2. Who was more threatening?
3. Who was smarter?
4. In an all out fight, prep and resources, who would win? In Gotham, V gets a week to learn it through and through.
5. In a man-to-man fight, no prep. The Joker has his machine gun and 2 knives and V has his knives only, who wins? The setting is the subway alley in V for Vendetta. Joker is standing exactly where Mr. Creety was.

By the way, I did not make this, I saw it on another forum with no replies. This was made by killaspartan.

#2 Posted by Ameiru Hoshi (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna go with Joker just cause i like his style.

#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

V wins this 4-1. He's faster, stronger, smarter...definitely had more impact as an anarchist (inspired the entire populace of the country to revolt), although Joker was more of a pure anarchical force (terrorized a single city pretty well). The man-to-man goes to Joker, because he has a damn machine gun.

#4 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

1- V
2 - Joker, because V doesn't like to threaten, he likes to be underestimated.
3 - V
4 - Joker, he would hold no expence to simply blow a whole city block up to take V down.
5 - They would both die. V would get him with the knife whether he realizes he is going to die or not.
over all they have a tie.

#5 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

V loved to threaten, what are you talking about? He was a self-proclaimed terrorist, and effected huge change by threatening the established order, and the entire government of his country.

#6 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"V wins this 4-1. He's faster, stronger, smarter...definitely had more impact as an anarchist (inspired the entire populace of the country to revolt), although Joker was more of a pure anarchical force (terrorized a single city pretty well). The man-to-man goes to Joker, because he has a damn machine gun."
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
V should take just about every category here...
#8 Posted by Ghastlord (6 posts) - - Show Bio

V wins.  V trains himself to resist. If he thinks Joker Gas won't effect him it won't till he is done killing the joker. Then after the fight V will die of the Gas.

#9 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
1) V
2) V
3) Tie (in truth, despite Joker's great intellect in TDK, V is probably higher)
4) V
5) V
#10 Posted by entity22 (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker no limits

#11 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

V wins this, Joker isn't stupid or anything but V is smarter I believe, better fighter by far. 

I will give Joker the "more chaos and anarchy" category though since he's nuts, but in a random fight...V would own Joker.

#12 Posted by Spawn Godslayer (214 posts) - - Show Bio

1.V  
2.V 
3.V 
4.V 
5.V

#13 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

V easy

#14 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

V,V,V,V,V,
#15 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. V isnt exactly an anarchist. he wants the people to have a non-corrupt leadership. A leadership for the people by the people... etc. 

Joker was more threatening to the masses. people were in histerics. 
V posed more of a threat to his targets than Joker did. He succeeded. 

3. Who was smarter? 
V was a better planner / tactician. 

4. In an all out fight, prep and resources, who would win? In Gotham, V gets a week to learn it through and through. 
V. I don't think Joker would ever get the drop on V in this instance. V could set up traps for Joker, but not vice versa. 

5. In a man-to-man fight, no prep. The Joker has his machine gun and 2 knives and V has his knives only, who wins? The setting is the subway alley in V for Vendetta. Joker is standing exactly where Mr. Creety was.

Probably both die, but V would still be standing for ten minutes or so as he bled out from the gunshots.
#16 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he's pretty damn durable considering V lol

#17 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Tie 
2) V
3) V
4) V
5) V    

#19 Posted by never give up (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#20 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

v is a rebel with a cause. joker is just a lunatic.

#21 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

3. Who was smarter?

By the way, I did not make this, I saw it on another forum with no replies. This was made by killaspartan.

1. Joker. V inspired everyone to revolt, but they were already under an oppressive regime, already miserable, already hated the government. Joker terrorized basically a normal large city, and corrupted THE idealist of that city.

2. Joker, intimidation wasn't really V's goal.

3. V

4. V. Neither were really single target. Joker fought Batman but he won through creating terror. V beat the government because the government was really sluggish and the people were against the government. Since there goal in this case is to kill each other, what they didn't in the movies doesn't really apply. So V wins because of better physicals.

5. V, or mutual kill. V can throw the knife before he falls/dies from the gun wounds.

#22 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@luke_moonwalker said:

3. Who was smarter?

1. Joker. V inspired everyone to revolt, but they were already under an oppressive regime, already miserable, already hated the government. Joker terrorized basically a normal large city, and corrupted THE idealist of that city.

2. Joker, intimidation wasn't really V's goal.

3. V

4. V. Neither were really single target. Joker fought Batman but he won through creating terror. V beat the government because the government was really sluggish and the people were against the government. Since there goal in this case is to kill each other, what they didn't in the movies doesn't really apply. So V wins because of better physicals.

5. V, or mutual kill. V can throw the knife before he falls/dies from the gun wounds.

1. Oh okay, so I guess that's why everyone in oppressed countries revolts.

OH WAIT!

When Joker can spread anarchy across an entire country, lemme know.

2. Joker was way more threatening to the public, but Batman was kind of like 'meh' overall. V terrified his opposition.

3. V easily

4. Uh...no clue. Tie maybe?

5. V. No matter what Joker does, V will shrug it off and die right after he kills the Joker.