VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VampireSelektor

The Participants:   " Pop Criminal Extraordinare" - Joker 
                                         "Catalyst of Chaos"           -      V         

Scenario: V, before his ill-fated brawl with Inspector Edward Finch, finds himself caught sucked in through a dimensional hole in the Multiverse. Carried through the Bleed, the terrorist finds himself in post-Final Crisis London atop Parliament.  Curious about his familiar-yet-alien surroundings, V hops down from the esteemed building, encountering a certain serial killer undergoing self-reinvention.             

Which agent of anarchy would achieve the surrealistic-hyperviolent cup of championship?          

Contribute!

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Crazy pyschopathic clown who likes fighting Batman wins
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

V. Better fighter, better speed, better reaction time, all around better everything compared to Joker

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ReverseNegative

V would kill Joker. He doesn't have to hold back like Batman

Avatar image for vampireselektor
VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VampireSelektor

Just be to be contrarian, I'll give it to Joker.  If he could be killed, he would have been killed already.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@VampireSelektor said:
"

Just be to be contrarian, I'll give it to Joker.  If he could be killed, he would have been killed already.

"

V won't hold back, but i say Grant Morrisons Joker can win
VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By VampireSelektor

Why has this thread not received more attention?  SAD FACE

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#8  Edited By Dracade102

I think Joker has a chance at winning this.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Killer_of_trolls said:

WHY did this need a bump?

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CaptainDoeo

V. I don't really see Joker winning.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Equonox

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Because Epic Rap Battles of History are AWESOME

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Of course it did, I wanted to makea Guy vs Joker thread, but found it already been made, and I hate replacas. This can take pages of debates with prep.

@Equonox: Not the real thing, but you can tell they made a lot of effort.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By KingOfAsh

I'd say V wins.

@VampireSelektor said:

Just be to be contrarian, I'll give it to Joker. If he could be killed, he would have been killed already.

The Joker did die, in The Dark Knight Returns.

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VampireSelektor

@KingOfAsh said:

I'd say V wins.

@VampireSelektor said:

Just be to be contrarian, I'll give it to Joker. If he could be killed, he would have been killed already.

The Joker did die, in The Dark Knight Returns.

True, but the Joker committed suicide in The Dark Knight Returns. If Batman had killed him, it still would have been "Batman loses it, kills Joker" in the newspapers. That's what Joker wanted, to ruin Batman's reputation and mock him for not going through with the deed. Of course, Miller's Batman finally murdered in The Dark Knight Strikes Again, but let's agree to play dumb here.

The point is that their fight ended on the Joker's terms, not unlike how V chose to lose against Eric Finch.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By Rumble Man

Jokester gets shanked worse than caesar

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#17  Edited By Joygirl

This is comic Joker for once?

He destroys.

Avatar image for kyaputenkokurai
KyaputenKokurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KyaputenKokurai

This is kinda ridiculous. In a straight up, no prep, fight the clown prince of crime stands no chance against V. V who is a stronger, faster Batman essentially minus the tech and moral ambiguity. bell rings. V puts a dagger in Jokers forehead. Roll credits. Good night ladies and gentlemen

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VampireSelektor

@Joygirl said:

This is comic Joker for once?

He destroys.

Oh?

@KyaputenKokurai said:

This is kinda ridiculous. In a straight up, no prep, fight the clown prince of crime stands no chance against V. V who is a stronger, faster Batman essentially minus the tech and moral ambiguity. bell rings. V puts a dagger in Jokers forehead. Roll credits. Good night ladies and gentlemen

Oh?

Darrius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darrius

I think I have to go along with this...

@ReverseNegative said:

V would kill Joker. He doesn't have to hold back like Batman

and this....

@KyaputenKokurai said:

Batman just isn't willing to kill and V is.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MonsterStomp

V ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V WINS.

RACOB HAS SPOKEN.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DireDrill

Too bad what you have to say is wrong. :)

Joker annihilates here. Joker Venom will put him down easily.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GonnaRain

V for Victory.

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By VampireSelektor

@KyaputenKokurai said:

I would reconsider the Joker's unpredictability. This is a person who's repeatedly survived explosions and natural disasters. He usually musters up the smarts and ability to overcome his opponents one way or another. I'd say more, but I have an exam in the morning. Please respond soon.

Avatar image for kyaputenkokurai
KyaputenKokurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KyaputenKokurai

Unpredictability yes but that is in no way enough to allow him to hang in V's league. Time and Time again Batman could have killed him. The only reason he is alive is because of Bruce's Antiquated sense of morality and on the one occasion Bats was going to actually do what needs to be done Jim Gordon was there to talk him down. Joker has never realistically stood a chance physically with Bats and he knows it. He loves toying with Bats because they both are aware he should die but Bats refuses to cross the line hence in Dark knight Returns when he does kill him Joker still wins. Now lets replace Bats with a stronger, Faster version that has none of Bruce's hang ups when it comes to doing what needs to be done. It simply doesn't make sense for Joker to last any longer than V decides.

Zen

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rolldestroyer

V wins

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By VampireSelektor

@KyaputenKokurai said:

Unpredictability yes but that is in no way enough to allow him to hang in V's league. Time and Time again Batman could have killed him. The only reason he is alive is because of Bruce's Antiquated sense of morality and on the one occasion Bats was going to actually do what needs to be done Jim Gordon was there to talk him down. Joker has never realistically stood a chance physically with Bats and he knows it. He loves toying with Bats because they both are aware he should die but Bats refuses to cross the line hence in Dark knight Returns when he does kill him Joker still wins. Now lets replace Bats with a stronger, Faster version that has none of Bruce's hang ups when it comes to doing what needs to be done. It simply doesn't make sense for Joker to last any longer than V decides.

Zen

1) Well it doesn't make sense for Joker to escape disasters with no apparent assistance. He does, though. His skills have helped when the odds were against him. The poisonous nail polish he used to disable Damian for example (Batman and Robin #13).

1a) "Oberon Sexton" had no problem handling Dr. Hurt's assassins. Joker fought so well that Damian confused him for his father. That says something about Joker's ability when forced to defend himself (Batman and Robin #12).

1b) I'm interested in seeing how Joker sizes up V. Eric Finch could never figure him out, but Joker profiles people almost instantly. Cruelly, too.

2) I agree, the Joker's never fought Batman to win.

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By VampireSelektor

@KyaputenKokurai: 1) The thing is Joker almost never has a problem keeping up with Batman. Their fights are usually drawn out by Joker's agility or tricks. Winning's another thing. 2) Are we right in assuming V is more capable than Batman? Has V done anything that Batman can't do?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dondave

V

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DireDrill

I don't think you understand why Batman beats the Joker. The Joker wants Batman to kill him! He always plans to lose so that hell be face to face with Batman so that Batman has to decide to destroy himself or let the Joker live. If anything, it is the Joker who holds back in his fights with Batman. The Joker headbutted Ra's Al Ghul and then proceeded to kill multiple guards with both Talia and Ra's looking on. Did I forget to mention that the Joker was in a straightjacket at the time? Then he also took out the entire Royal Flush Gang by himself. They all have technological enhancements and a Super Strong, Super Durable Android and it killed them all. How about the time that he humiliated the Huntress after she was able to shoot an arrow into his leg? Maybe the time he knocked a Super Strong, Super Fast, Telekinetic, Telepathic Gorilla off a cliff? The Joker only appears to be a weak fighter because he plays to lose against Batman. When you take Batman out of the picture, the Joker will rock your world. Why do you think most supervillains are outright afraid of him? They are generally willing to kill and have skills and abilities far in excess of V yet the Joker scares the bejeezus out of them. Joker stomps here.

Avatar image for henryarguelles73
henryarguelles73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By henryarguelles73

@VampireSelektor: Excellent points. You convinced me.

Joker for the win. 6/10

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By VampireSelektor

@henryarguelles73: Thank you.

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By VampireSelektor

@DireDrill said:

I don't think you understand why Batman beats the Joker. The Joker wants Batman to kill him! He always plans to lose so that hell be face to face with Batman so that Batman has to decide to destroy himself or let the Joker live. If anything, it is the Joker who holds back in his fights with Batman. The Joker headbutted Ra's Al Ghul and then proceeded to kill multiple guards with both Talia and Ra's looking on. Did I forget to mention that the Joker was in a straightjacket at the time? Then he also took out the entire Royal Flush Gang by himself. They all have technological enhancements and a Super Strong, Super Durable Android and it killed them all. How about the time that he humiliated the Huntress after she was able to shoot an arrow into his leg? Maybe the time he knocked a Super Strong, Super Fast, Telekinetic, Telepathic Gorilla off a cliff? The Joker only appears to be a weak fighter because he plays to lose against Batman. When you take Batman out of the picture, the Joker will rock your world. Why do you think most supervillains are outright afraid of him? They are generally willing to kill and have skills and abilities far in excess of V yet the Joker scares the bejeezus out of them. Joker stomps here.

Exactly.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By grimlock

V is the better fighter in all dimensions and he doesn't hesitate to kill

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DireDrill

The Joker also doesn't hesitate to kill and he has killed far more powerful and far more skilled people than V. V isn't even in Joker's league.