V Tourney R1: Protect the Eggs! VOTING

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

Darkrays’ hands moved through the patterns that together made the space aroun him, searching through the many realities that filled the Multiverse to bring the greates warriors he could find inside the Reverse World.

The World was dying, and it was happening only for a reason. The last eggs of Palkia and Dialga appeared in that place years ago. He was able to catch one and hide it, but the other egg – Palkia’s – had been captured by Mewtwo.

The incredibly powerful Pokemon then decided to hunt Darkrai and catch the last egg, becoming the Master of Time and Space. To help his plan, the evil Pokemon had reunited the greates team in the Reverse World: Deoxys, Zoroark, Dusknoir and Gengar.

And now the World was collapsing.

He focused on the universes he was touching with his hands and finally drew at him the warriors he wanted to fight Mewtwo. Frankestein, Ryu, Trafalgar Law and Sunny appeared in front of him, already conscious of the fight they were about to face.

This is the location:

No Caption Provided

Those_eyes starts at blue point, colliderz at the red one.

Both teams have one egg with them, they have to protect it in any possible way. You cannot alter the egg or transmutate it and it cannot leave the location, but you can hide it anywhere you want or keep it with you.

This is essentially a capture the flag match, but with eggs instead.

The first team to find the egg and capture it is the winner!

Rules

- Each round will have a different scenario or different scenarios(I plan of creating one different scenario for each match, but let's say that there will be at least a different one for each round);

- Morals on and in character unless specified;

- BFR doesn't constitute a winning, you can BFR people but they will eventually come back after ten minutes;

- Transmutated characters will return into their normal selves after ten minutes(I don't want a fight to be reduced to "everyone on your team is now a cat");

- When a character is chosen by someone, it becomes no longer available for anyone else, but different versions of that character can be chosen(ex. Earth 616 Invisible Woman/Earth 1610 Invisible Woman are both available);

- Team-work matters, so don't put Sabretooth and Wolverine on the same team;

- No prep time, there will be perks for this;

- Characters have knowledge only of characters they've previously met, there will also be other perks for this;

- NERFING: someone may try to get powerful character by nerfing their abilities and stats(for example you take the Hulk but limit his strenght, durability and healing factor). Well, I'll judge each case, guys;

- No rude comments, b*tching around or starting endless arguments on stupid stuff; a little spam and funny comments are of course allowed as long as they do not offend anyone/interfere with the battle;

- During a debate, only the two debaters can comment on the battle and give battle plans, feats etc. Comments such as "good debate", "tag me" or "I don't care about this one" are of course allowed. Since I did see something similar, if you see that a debater is saying lies about his character(Black Widow can fly, yeah!) and you notice that his opponent doesn't know this, please PM me but do not comment on the thread since I don't want flame wars;

- To vote, you must choose one debater and give a reason about why he has won for you. Remember, we do not vote characters or teams, but plans, strategies, counters, presentation and stuff like this;

those_eyes Team

-Mewtwo (Emma Frost's diamond skin)

-deoxys (Adamantium Skeleton)

-Dusknoir

-Gengar

-Zoroark

- Ultimate Hawkeye's arrows.

colliderz's Team

-Ryu Hayabusa

-Frankestein

-Trafalgar Law

-Sunny (Death Fall Arc)

-Darkrai

Basic Knowledge

Magneto's helmet (for Ryu)

Perfect Teamwork

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SMXLR8

going to watch this battle

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By those_eyes
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting tag me for votes

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By colliderz
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if I handled well the Pokemon concept since anime/mangas aren't my usual interest, so it's a bit difficult for me to create a balanced scenario.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes

@colliderz@veitha

Introduction

Mewtwo
Mewtwo
Deoxys
Deoxys
dusknoir
dusknoir
Gengar
Gengar
Zoroark
Zoroark

Team's Powers and Abilities

• Invisibility
  • Teleportation
  • psychic resistance
  • Power swapping
  • Power disable
  • Flight
  • Telekinesis
  • Portal creation
  • Shield creation
  • Destruction Beam
  • Telapathy
  • Cloning
  • Form change
  • Regeneration
  • Intangibility
  • Dimension Travel
  • Soul Stealing
  • Possession
  • Paralysis
  • Poisoning
  • Curses
  • Illusions
  • Hypnosis
  • Dream Manipulation
  • Dream Consumption
  • Shadow Manipulation
  • Necromancy
  • temperature control
  • Alchemy/transmutation

Perks

Adimantium bones for deoxys

Emma Frost diamond skin for Mewtwo

Ultimate Hawkeyes Arrows

Strategy

Well to protect the egg first off Deoxys will create a few barriers around my entire team including the egg. The first barrier is protect and the second is safeguard.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Next up dusknoir will use the move trick room. Trick room is a priority move meaning it will always go first before the opponent. What it particulary does is make the slowest memeber on my team switch speed with the fastest member of your team. Trick room covers the entire battlefield.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So now my team is has an answer for speed and defense. Nomatter how fast your members are they will now be slow and nomatter how much fire power you have our shields will hold up no matter how many attacks aslong as deoxys is on the field and even if deoxys isnt there mewtwo can create shields to.

Now for our secret weapon zoroark will come into play. Zoarark will now fool your entire team making them think anything she wants. In a weakend state she was able to cast an illusion that was inglufing an entire city and make a man who could see into the future fall into an illusion without even being near him.

Skip to 108:30

Loading Video...

Even if you know and visibly see zoroark do an illusion you are incapable of differentiating it from reality. The power behind it is that if it looks real it effects you. Zoroark is the master of illusion and has no flaws in perfecting the illusion as you saw zoroark made a man who knew everything about her fall in to an illusion right before his eyes numerous times and he couldnt do anything about it. Its the same with gengar.

Now that i have my intro and strategy up on how i protect my egg i will go into detail on how i take your egg after seeing your response to me.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@colliderz Defend my man, Trafalgar Law. I have a feeling Room will be really useful here.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By colliderz

@those_eyes:

Intro

Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Sunny
Sunny
Darkrai
Darkrai
Frankenstein
Frankenstein
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law

Strategy

How I steal your egg

Stealing your egg will be a walk in the part thanks to the Law's Scan ability which basically scans the area within the Room he creates in order to utilize his powers and by the area around him Law will simply teleport your egg into his hand

here is showcase for this power as he scans a group of G5 Marines and takes off all their communication devices

No Caption Provided

At best Law's Room can be enough to cover a set of Mountains as he slashed Ceaser's lab and the set of mountains in the background

No Caption Provided

So basically the second your egg is in Law's range its game over for your team

How I will overcome your defenses

You might think you covered your egg with shields, illusions and all but who said I was going to force my way (As much as I would like to argue Ryu and Frankenstein breaking through Deoxys' shields though)

Zoroark's Illusions

First off lets start with the most troublesome factor of your defenses, Zoroark's illusions and my teams way of taking her down will be a stealth kill from Ryu

Starting ahead of the party Ryu will sneak into your defenses and kill Zoroark either using a ninpo or slice her up with his Dragon Sword

First problem is the illusion itself but Ryu will be able to pinpoint her location via his Ninja Senses as here he pinpoint a enemy soldier in thick smoke where the eye can't see

No Caption Provided

Here is showcase of it as Ryu

Now how will he sneak up on her?

Simple Magneto's helmet will protect Ryu from Mewtwo and as for Deoxys' shields he will simply bypass them via his teleportation.But won't anyone see him entering?No, ashe can go invinsible thanks to his spiritual powers as he does not only disappears out of sight but can also bypass many things as here he gets tagged by a sniper laser sight but the wielders doesn't realizes him

No Caption Provided

After that point a mountain level Ninpo like this

No Caption Provided

or a brutal slicing like this should finish the job

No Caption Provided

Deoxys' Shields

Another part which my team can overcome with numerous ways but lets go with the most efficant one as it will be the same method as Law will steal your egg but this time it will be Deoxys' crystal which will put him into a regen state that tooks 4 years to be finished.Now not just the shields are down but Deoxys is also out for the count

Dusknoir's Trick Room

This won't be a problem at any case but since you brought it up

All of my team members are brawlers strong enough to beat someone like Dusknoir even with a huge speed disadvantage

There is also Mewtwo who will probably cause the most problem but I will get into him later on since you didn't brought him up yet.

Protection of my Egg

My egg will be held by Law as in case of any danger he can teleport it into another member or place within his Room's range basicallyforcing your team to play a game of piggy in the middle that they can't win. Now at this point your team might go for Law but there will be Darkrai next to him protecting him (Darkrai being there protectingLaw will also help him do also the stuff I stated above without anyoutside effect from your team). Also In all fairness I don't see anyone from your team doing smt to these two even in one one except now gone Deoxys and Mewtwo but he will be taken care of by a certain somebody

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By those_eyes
@colliderz said:

Strategy

How I steal your egg

Stealing your egg will be a walk in the part thanks to the Law's Scan ability which basically scans the area within the Room he creates in order to utilize his powers and by the area around him Law will simply teleport your egg .

I have to admit thats an interesting ablitiy there that will be tricky to overcome

Zoroark's Illusions

First problem is the illusion itself but Ryu will be able to pinpoint her location via his Ninja Senses as here he pinpoint a enemy soldier in thick smoke where the eye can't see

Here is showcase of it as Ryu

Now how will he sneak up on her?

Simple Magneto's helmet will protect Ryu from Mewtwo and as for Deoxys' shields he will simply bypass them via his teleportation.But won't anyone see him entering?No, ashe can go invinsible thanks to his spiritual powers as he does not only disappears out of sight but can also bypass many things as here he gets tagged by a sniper laser sight but the wielders doesn't realizes him

Have fun getting to zoroark when for one deoxys would sense you. Just becuase magnetos helmet protects from mind attacks doesnt mean i cant sense you.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Notice the x men still able to detect magneto but they cant use mental attacks on him

No Caption Provided

My team is mainly comprised of psychic and ghost typesl They are the most capable of sensing invisible foes. As you saw deoxys display earlier.

Here Noctowl displays the psychic ability

No Caption Provided

And ofcourse where Sabrina shows that psychics dont need to use their physical senses to see.

No Caption Provided

Your teleportation and invisiblity is nothing we dont have aswell

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also i dont know how you will bypass gengars powers aswell.

He can blend in with your shaddows and drain your life away. You have no way of bypassing this. Even if you could sense gengar he is incapable of being harmed in his shadow and intangible state.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deoxys' Shields

Another part which my team can overcome with numerous ways but lets go with the most efficant one as it will be the same method as Law will steal your egg but this time it will be Deoxys' crystal which will put him into a regen state that tooks 4 years to be finished.Now not just the shields are down but Deoxys is also out for the count

Has Law ever taken someones organs like that because that crystal on his chest is actually a brain with all of deoxys organs. I imagine if he did that it would teleport deoxys entirely to you and that would be a bad move on your part. Also considering i got the perk of wolverines adimantium skeleton which would cover deoxys core.

Besides all that Deoxys had his core destroyed before and regenerated almost instantly from it so deoxys was able to survive with no brain or organs and recoverd from it. A swell Sadly for law he will only be able to use his room powers only once due to deoxys special ability called pressure. With pressure ability it makes you incapable of using powerful moves more than once.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even if Deoxys's shield went down you wont be taking Mewtwo's shield down. So not only will that be another barrier to have to bypass i will be surrounded by a psywave tornado which can engulf nearly anything.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dusknoir's Trick Room

This won't be a problem at any case but since you brought it up

All of my team members are brawlers strong enough to beat someone like Dusknoir even with a huge speed disadvantage

There is also Mewtwo who will probably cause the most problem but I will get into him later on since you didn't brought him up yet.

Dusknoir is a ghost pokemon he is incapable of phsycial blows and can be intangible. There will be no need to brawl since you wont be bale to catch me. There is a portal that ghost can summon which i could use if you come anywhere near dusknoir.

Protection of my Egg

My egg will be held by Law as in case of any danger he can teleport it into another member or place within his Room's range basicallyforcing your team to play a game of piggy in the middle that they can't win. Now at this point your team might go for Law but there will be Darkrai next to him protecting him (Darkrai being there protectingLaw will also help him do also the stuff I stated above without anyoutside effect from your team). Also In all fairness I don't see anyone from your team doing smt to these two even in one one except now gone Deoxys and Mewtwo but he will be taken care of by a certain somebody

Now i dont see how you have any chance of dealing with mewtwo's and deoxy's powers.

You could be lifted into the air and have your mind eraeased and or teleported away all at once. I will have ultimate hawkeyes arrows aswell that i could use to incapacitate you

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Adamantium tip arrow 5;

- Taser arrow 10;

- Sonic arrow 5;

- Serum arrow(to put enemies to sleep etc.) 10;

- Explosive arrow 5.

These arrows will be launched like so along with countless numbers of psychic constructs

No Caption Provided

Your team will be incapable of moving then mind whiped, bfr'd or shot with the arrows. You have nothing to suggest you could by pass the sonic arrows and the serum arrows that would put you all to sleep.

With Deoxys i can just bring some of the arrows under you and or bfr you aswell into a black hole dimension. Deoxys doesnt need to visibly see where he wants the black holes to open. With the use of telekenesis ill just pull you into a portal where you cant get out for 10 minutes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conclusion

I know there is alot more to your characters than what youve shown so far but from what youve shown i dont see my pokemon on the losing end. I still have plenty more feats and powers to debate with so ill wait for your reply.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By colliderz

@those_eyes:

Rebuttal &Correcting Misconceptions

Have fun getting to zoroark when for one deoxys would sense you. Just becuase magnetos helmet protects from mind attacks doesnt mean i cant sense you.

When Deoxys located Blue he required a belonging of his in this scenario he doesn't know a thing about Ryu to begin with plus in the movie Destiny Deoxys he spent an entire day in the city and couldn't found the other Deoxys great sensing there

My team is mainly comprised of psychic and ghost typesl They are the most capable of sensing invisible foes. As you saw deoxys display earlier.

Here Noctowl displays the psychic ability

First the move Noctowl used there was Future Sight not Psychic(thats an offensive move) and only two members from your team can learn that move(Dusknoir and Mewtwo) and its not like they are excepting a invinsible enemy or something even if they did Ryu can simply avoid them.

Also i dont know how you will bypass gengars powers aswell.

He can blend in with your shaddows and drain your life away. You have no way of bypassing this. Even if you could sense gengar he is incapable of being harmed in his shadow and intangible state.

Dusknoir is a ghost pokemon he is incapable of phsycial blows and can be intangible. There will be no need to brawl since you wont be bale to catch me. There is a portal that ghost can summon which i could use if you come anywhere near dusknoir.

The one who will take down these two will be no one other than Ryu as after killing off Zoroark he will go after these two.

First of all Ryu can damage spirits and ghosts as here he foughts and defeats the spirit of Doku

Loading Video...

Now that ghost stuff is out of the way next is Gengar's life draining and well Ryu will lol at that thing

Loading Video...

In the begining of Ninja Gaiden 3, Regent of Mask casts the Grip of the Murderer on Ryu an ancient Slavic curse which made Ryu suffer the wraith of all the souls Dragon Sword killed so far and considering Ryu's kill count in his games and the fact Dragon Sword and Dragon Lineage goes back for centruies its a pretty impressive feat.Note Ryu carried this curse for like a week as it was undone by Regent of Mask in the very ends of the game.

Now I would really like to hear what Gengar and Dusknoir can do to Ryu

Has Law ever taken someones organs like that because that crystal on his chest is actually a brain with all of deoxys organs. I imagine if he did that it would teleport deoxys entirely to you and that would be a bad move on your part. Also considering i got the perk of wolverines adimantium skeleton which would cover deoxys core.

Besides all that Deoxys had his core destroyed before and regenerated almost instantly from it so deoxys was able to survive with no brain or organs and recoverd from it. A swell Sadly for law he will only be able to use his room powers only once due to deoxys special ability called pressure. With pressure ability it makes you incapable of using powerful moves more than once.

No Caption Provided

Yes, not the same way he will to Deoxys but removing vital organs is pretty morals on stuff for Law(he is a doctor after all).Well it seems you didn't get what I said clearly as Law will teleport Deoxys' crystal away from his body.This will automatically disperse the first body and after that point he will just leave the crystal not that it means smt after that point onwards since it took 4 years for Deoxys to completely regen his entire body

Do you have any proof for Pressure working on a human anyway as Deoxys will be taken care till that point

Also Adamantium skeleton won't mean smt since he won't try to ripp off Deoxys he will just teleport the crystal

Even if Deoxys's shield went down you wont be taking Mewtwo's shield down. So not only will that be another barrier to have to bypass i will be surrounded by a psywave tornado which can engulf nearly anything.

Mewtwo can also create barriers but they don't have the range required to protect your egg from Law simply teleporting it into his hand

Now i dont see how you have any chance of dealing with mewtwo's and deoxy's powers.

You could be lifted into the air and have your mind eraeased and or teleported away all at once. I will have ultimate hawkeyes arrows aswell that i could use to incapacitate you

Telekinesis is something Law also has and even on a better scale

No Caption Provided

These arrows will be launched like so along with countless numbers of psychic constructs

So what pulls of Law from simply doing this to those arrows

No Caption Provided

With Deoxys i can just bring some of the arrows under you and or bfr you aswell into a black hole dimension. Deoxys doesnt need to visibly see where he wants the black holes to open. With the use of telekenesis ill just pull you into a portal where you cant get out for 10 minutes.

Well about Deoxys' blackholes they are just portals as he can't and never trapped someone inside them even Giovanni stated there is always a portal at the other end

No Caption Provided

Now for the part of taking down Mewtwo will be done by Frankenstein and Sunny

Frankenstein's part will be keeping Mewtwo busy with his powers both physically and mentally (this will protect my team from his TP attack such as BFR or mind whipe my team)

Frankenstein was strong enough to mind erease Noble Knights who where strong enough to mind erease and control other humans with ease

No Caption Provided

Another impressive TP feat here Frankenstein is not even budged by Rael's TP attack which was strong enough alter an entire schools perception of events

As for some combat feats

While holding back his clash with Rael destroys a multi city block area

No Caption Provided

Takes head on a blast that destroyed several building is a row without any notable damage

This is just a sneak peak of Frankenstein as I will get into him and Sunny according to your answers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By colliderz
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By those_eyes
@colliderz said:

@those_eyes:

Rebuttal &Correcting Misconceptions

When Deoxys located Blue he required a belonging of his in this scenario he doesn't know a thing about Ryu to begin with plus in the movie Destiny Deoxys he spent an entire day in the city and couldn't found the other Deoxys great sensing there

You completely disregarded and ignored the scan of deoxys locating 10 fortresses in a air ship that were completely scattered out on different floors. It wont be a problem locating ryu who is trying to infiltrate zoroarks who is right next to him.

No Caption Provided

First the move Noctowl used there was Future Sight not Psychic(thats an offensive move) and only two members from your team can learn that move(Dusknoir and Mewtwo) and its not like they are excepting a invinsible enemy or something even if they did Ryu can simply avoid them.

How would they not expect something like that. Deoxys, gengar, and dusknoir are used to being invisible and being around invisible creatures like ghost and deoxys other deoxys it knows. Its not like something they have never experienced before.

The one who will take down these two will be no one other than Ryu as after killing off Zoroark he will go after these two.

First of all Ryu can damage spirits and ghosts as here he foughts and defeats the spirit of Doku

Loading Video...

Now that ghost stuff is out of the way next is Gengar's life draining and well Ryu will lol at that thing

Loading Video...

In the begining of Ninja Gaiden 3, Regent of Mask casts the Grip of the Murderer on Ryu an ancient Slavic curse which made Ryu suffer the wraith of all the souls Dragon Sword killed so far and considering Ryu's kill count in his games and the fact Dragon Sword and Dragon Lineage goes back for centruies its a pretty impressive feat.Note Ryu carried this curse for like a week as it was undone by Regent of Mask in the very ends of the game.

Now I would really like to hear what Gengar and Dusknoir can do to Ryu

Ok i see that Ryu can fight spirits/ghost but all i saw in the second clip was some weird goo going up on ryu and then some guy stepping on his sword like ryu wasnt anything worth fighting and vanishing. I dont quite get what happend in the clip that will prevent gengar from being able to drain his energy. I mean ryu even has an energy bar and can still be hurt even after what you showed in the clip.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yes, not the same way he will to Deoxys but removing vital organs is pretty morals on stuff for Law(he is a doctor after all).Well it seems you didn't get what I said clearly as Law will teleport Deoxys' crystal away from his body.This will automatically disperse the first body and after that point he will just leave the crystal not that it means smt after that point onwards since it took 4 years for Deoxys to completely regen his entire body

Do you have any proof for Pressure working on a human anyway as Deoxys will be taken care till that point

Also Adamantium skeleton won't mean smt since he won't try to ripp off Deoxys he will just teleport the crystal

On the contrary deoxys has regenerated and still fought with a destroyed core in seconds not 4 years like you keep saying.

Also as for ryu and eveyone else on your team getting passed illusions. Deoxys alien aura was powerful enough to fool mewtwo who seeing through illusions. There is no way your ninja senses can bypass deoxys aura illusions.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Seeing past illusions and knowing where the real professor oak was

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Please not this pokemon moves wont work on humans crap. There are countless instances where moves have worked on humans in both the anime, manga, and games.

Here alakazam using disable on a pokemon and their trainer at the exact same time and it has the same effect on both of them.

No Caption Provided

If that whole pokemon moves dont work on humans stuff was true then humans wouldn't even need poke balls to capture pokemon they could just do it by force without worry of being effected by any of their attacks.

Mewtwo can also create barriers but they don't have the range required to protect your egg from Law simply teleporting it into his hand

Telekinesis is something Law also has and even on a better scale

No Caption Provided

So what pulls of Law from simply doing this to those arrows

No Caption Provided

Mewtwos shields will be big enough to cover him and the rest of the team while the egg is in our position

No Caption Provided

Your telekinesis is nothing compared to mewtwos. His telekinesis can work a planetary scale. As with the arrows teleported to you through portals or by mewtwo he can just make them go off by crushing them while they are next to you.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well about Deoxys' blackholes they are just portals as he can't and never trapped someone inside them even Giovanni stated there is always a portal at the other end

No Caption Provided

Just because he can connect it to an exit doesnt mean he can take the exit away.

Here deoxys put meowth and max in a dimension through the portal. Deoxys is the only one who can open and close them. He left them and then came back.

No Caption Provided

Now for the part of taking down Mewtwo will be done by Frankenstein and Sunny

Frankenstein's part will be keeping Mewtwo busy with his powers both physically and mentally (this will protect my team from his TP attack such as BFR or mind whipe my team)

Frankenstein was strong enough to mind erease Noble Knights who where strong enough to mind erease and control other humans with ease

No Caption Provided

Another impressive TP feat here Frankenstein is not even budged by Rael's TP attack which was strong enough alter an entire schools perception of events

As for some combat feats

While holding back his clash with Rael destroys a multi city block area

No Caption Provided

Takes head on a blast that destroyed several building is a row without any notable damage

This is just a sneak peak of Frankenstein as I will get into him and Sunny according to your answers

Impressive but nothing mewtwo cant overcome. For one you cant bypass my barriers and i can fight while inside the barrier. Mewtwo can just blow you up in the surrounding area while inside a barrier.

Loading Video...

As you can see the size of the beam is nearly the size of New Island

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyways even if you can protect from mind wiping nothing can protect you from bfr. Laws teleporting isnt anything special compared to mewtwo. Your entire team would be bfr'd except for your egg which i would then take. There is no way you can keep that from happening from what you've shown. Im not sure how large laws room can reach. I believe you said across a mountain or two. But i dont think it can reach as far as mewtwo has been able to teleportation range can reach.

New Island before and after Mewtwo uses teleport

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One of the greatest things about pokemon is that its based so much off of real life when it comes to regions. Infact the regions are a replica of japan.

Now i will give you a scale comparison of how large new island actually is.

This is map of japan

No Caption Provided

This is a map of pokemon regions

No Caption Provided

This is the larger map of pokemon. As you see!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The sevii islands are stated to be the same size as the Izu islands of japan. Link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_world_in_relation_to_the_real_world

No Caption Provided

Now as we find out as the Boon island in pokemon is similar in size to to the Miayke island of japan. Ive circled the new island that mewtwo was on and you can see its virtiually the same size as Miayke island (known as Boon island in pokemon) its size is 21.41 square miles wide (link:https://www.google.com/search?q=mikaye+island+japan&oq=mikaye+island+japan&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.5061j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=miyake+island+size). Now you see how large mewtwos teleportation can range. The range of Law's room looks no where near as wide as 21.41 miles. Even if mewtwos range was half that wide of the island it would still dwarf the reach of law's room for teleportation.

No Caption Provided

Lets see how sunny and Frankenstein can far against that.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Remember to keep Deoxys regain to wolverine levels so regaining just from a core is to much.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By those_eyes

@sightlessreality said:

@those_eyes: Remember to keep Deoxys regain to wolverine levels so regaining just from a core is to much.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolverine came back from just his skeleton. Deoxys comes back from his core only which is now laced with admanitum so his whole body cant just be destroyed completely. Aswell op said the poison's effects of adimantium wont be active. The fact that law is attempting to just taking his core which is not destroyed and the rest of deoxys body is intact he will regenerate as ive shown after mewtwo busted his core completely and he regenerated it back. As long as part of his body is intact he can recover just like wolverine. Its not too much.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SightlessReality

@those_eyes: Which wolverine is that? 616, Ultimate, ect

Also, from the looks of it, he's got his adimantuim skeleton which is mostly what aloud him to survive enough.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, from the looks of it, he's got his adimantuim skeleton which is mostly what aloud him to survive enough.

Well just let @veitha decide.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality said:

Well just let @veitha decide.

616 Wolverine, 616 Adamantium(actually better than Ultimate, I think).

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By colliderz

@those_eyes:

You completely disregarded and ignored the scan of deoxys locating 10 fortresses in a air ship that were completely scattered out on different floors. It wont be a problem locating ryu who is trying to infiltrate zoroarks who is right next to him.

Deoxys sensing those fortresses was probably due to that the fact they were on the same ship and should at least seen them once and located them in the same way he did with Silver.

This is the only reasonable explanation I can come up with since it heavily contradicts with the fact he failed to find his friend even after a day of search and I am putting a major plot point over a minor bomb defusing event in terms of being inconsistent

How would they not expect something like that. Deoxys, gengar, and dusknoir are used to being invisible and being around invisible creatures like ghost and deoxys other deoxys it knows. Its not like something they have never experienced before.

That does not proves that Dusknoir and Mewtwo will use Future Sight as like they were expecting a invinsible enemy

Ok i see that Ryu can fight spirits/ghost but all i saw in the second clip was some weird goo going up on ryu and then some guy stepping on his sword like ryu wasnt anything worth fighting and vanishing. I dont quite get what happend in the clip that will prevent gengar from being able to drain his energy. I mean ryu even has an energy bar and can still be hurt even after what you showed in the clip.

Well thats how Regent of Mask casted the Grip of the Murderer curse which a have already in my previous post.Ryu uses spiritual energy in order to cast his Ninpos and do many other super human stuff(pinpointing others location, walking on water etc.)Also Gengar is enemy that Ryu can easily kill

Don't bring game mechanics(come on your team is full of Pokemons you won't want to get in that part)

On the contrary deoxys has regenerated and still fought with a destroyed core in seconds not 4 years like you keep saying.

You got me wrong Law will simply teleport his crystal away and after that point it took Deoxys 4 years in order regen fully

Loading Video...

10:54:Deoxys gets blown up by Rayquaza where there is only the crystal left

12:12:4 years pass.....

14:20:Deoxys' regen is finally completed

Also as for ryu and eveyone else on your team getting passed illusions. Deoxys alien aura was powerful enough to fool mewtwo who seeing through illusions. There is no way your ninja senses can bypass deoxys aura illusions.

Mewtwo uses psychic sensing not that I think he was using them during combat or smt while Ryu's way of pinpoint Zoroark's location will be via his spiritual powers

Please not this pokemon moves wont work on humans crap.

Yeah its time for that crap

Anyway you got me wrong what I wanted to say is that Law's powers comes from his DF and can you prove that Deoxys can also use that move against powers with that has other origins?I don2t think so

If that whole pokemon moves dont work on humans stuff was true then humans wouldn't even need poke balls to capture pokemon they could just do it by force without worry of being effected by any of their attacks.

Yeah and don't go into tall grass without any Pokemon section in every single Pokemon game is a lie right?

Mewtwos shields will be big enough to cover him and the rest of the team while the egg is in our position

Still not large enough to protect it from Law's room it from Law

Your telekinesis is nothing compared to mewtwos. His telekinesis can work a planetary scale. As with the arrows teleported to you through portals or by mewtwo he can just make them go off by crushing them while they are next to you.

Using a clear hyperbole is one thing but using a hyperbole from a fan wikia site is on another thing.That storm was harldy archipelago range not that weather manipulation is restricted to continent range.Also can you please explain me how causing a stom is a telekinesis feat?

As for the arrows I don't see any perfect team work perk in your team in order to do such duo combo thing

Just because he can connect it to an exit doesnt mean he can take the exit away.

He never took away the exit and there is a statement that there is allways a exit so I will need a stronger rebuttal

Impressive but nothing mewtwo cant overcome. For one you cant bypass my barriers and i can fight while inside the barrier. Mewtwo can just blow you up in the surrounding area while inside a barrier.

Really what keeps Ryu from teleporting inside?

No Caption Provided

As you can see the size of the beam is nearly the size of New Island

Don't you think thats a bit nerfed considering the DC limit for this tourney is only mountain level.

Anyways even if you can protect from mind wiping nothing can protect you from bfr. Laws teleporting isnt anything special compared to mewtwo. Your entire team would be bfr'd except for your egg which i would then take. There is no way you can keep that from happening from what you've shown. Im not sure how large laws room can reach. I believe you said across a mountain or two. But i dont think it can reach as far as mewtwo has been able to teleportation range can reach.

Did Mewtwo ever did that in combat, more likely while under psychic attack since teleport move is a psychic type move or is it in character for him to do it?Anyway I will get into your calc since it has some pretty wanked points

New Island before and after Mewtwo uses teleport

Thats reality warping

One of the greatest things about pokemon is that its based so much off of real life when it comes to regions. Infact the regions are a replica of japan.

Just because the name and shape of the regions are alike does not means you can coinside the size too

This is the larger map of pokemon. As you see!

Fan made map, non offical

Try this one (since I will use it to debunk your biased feat) which is both offical and shows the locations of the events of where the movies happened not like I will come up with things like ''this island looks like this so they should be here''

No Caption Provided

Lets look at the distance between port and New Island

No Caption Provided

Right now you can easily see the distance between the port that Ash & Co left and the New island right?

Now lets zoom out a bit from that map and see how short the distance is(not even close to what you wanked it to be)

No Caption Provided

Now that I debunked your wanked facts lets get into Sunny

First important power that Sunny will be bring up against is his Spatula technique.

Spatula in basic works as a reflecting technique(that can defelect both physical things along with enrgy projectiles) which Sunny can also use a more advanced version of it called Super Spatula where the main idea is multiplying the power of the reflected energy

Now Sunny has about 300,000 feelers which effects the multiplying(every extra 10,000 feeler he uses one ups the multiplied amount)

Here is a few showcase for this one

Uses 50,000 feelers to knock up Death Fall Waterfall's water(Note Death Fall was over 1km long and the water stream was stated to be strong enough to even cut diamonds)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here Sunny redirects Toriko's punch where he used all of his 300,000 feelers which easily busted a set of mountains

This power of Sunny will redirect Mewtwo's attack right back at to him so now my question is can Mewtwo tank what he can throw?

There is still more to Sunny's hair manipulation as he can leak his feelers into a enemies body and inflicts damage from there so what keeps him from doing that to Mewtwo?(Another note Sunny's feelers are 0.1 micron so I really doubt Mewtwo can see them during combat).Also don't forget that they are going three people against Mewtwo so its pretty easy for Sunny to do this while the others are fighting

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hair Lock is another notable ability that Sunny can use as he suddenly 'locks' the feelers around his opponent in place, restricting their movements

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even though Sunny and Frank will be enough to bring down Mewtwo, Darkrai will will also attack to him since there isn't a job left for him and the quicker the Mewtwo goes down the better it is for my team

As his signature move in games Darkrai can use Dark Void move where he creates a energy that can puts the target it hits into sleep which is smt he can use as a spawnable attack

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Darkrai can also put his foes into sleep via Hypnosis which only requires eye to eye contact

No Caption Provided

Darkrai's powers on this section is not just limited to simply putting enemy into sleep but he can still continue to inflict damage via his Dream Eater move and his nightmare manipulation powers was strong enough to cause nightmares for people surrounding him even when Darkrai was inside his Pokeball

No Caption Provided

Just like Mewtwo and Deoxys, Darkrai can also create force shields which he will be using to cover Sunny and Frankenstein.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he creates a force shield that an allout attack from both Dialga and Palkia which was stated to be powerful enough to destroy the entire city

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang. This is so much more interesting than mine.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Sure, but it'll probably take me some time to read it all over.

Jmarshmallow

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving it to @colliderz. He clearly knew his shit about both his team and his opponents. And i liked his argumentation far better and i respect how he used Law's full potential in this battle.

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I vote you, you showed some pretty good feats for your team, as well as counters.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By those_eyes

Giving it to @colliderz. He clearly knew his shit about both his team and his opponents. And i liked his argumentation far better and i respect how he used Law's full potential in this battle.

No Caption Provided

A little harsh there aren't we?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: What you mean? Shit can refer to stuff. He knows his shit. He knows what he is talking about.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz gets my vote for the same reasons DeathHero61 mentioned.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting for @colliderz here, he did a good job. I think the failing on @those_eyes part is his lack of knowledge of the opponents. Well played, @colliderz, well played.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colliderz 3

Those_eyes 1

bump