#1 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

K another battle me and my friend were going over. The man with the strenght of 30 men or one of the most vicious hunters in the dinosaur age?

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23621 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23621 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the utahraptor. It would be a cool fight

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but beowulf killed grendel. grendel used to come every night and take on a whole room full of warriors. i dont even know how many he killed before beowulf killed him. and you dont think beowulf can take one raptor?

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Beowulf took down Grendel, as already stated. He took down Grendel's mom too, who's bigger and meaner. And, he fought and killed a dragon before dying, also, I believe. I think that one Utahraptor-while still dangerous-wouldn't pose as much as a challenge as the monsters did.

#8 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"yeah but beowulf killed grendel. grendel used to come every night and take on a whole room full of warriors. i dont even know how many he killed before beowulf killed him. and you dont think beowulf can take one raptor?"

its that a raptor is faster and has claws. The thing is beowulf might put him a headlock but the raptor would cut him up with his hands and then takes a bitte of beowulf tearing his skin off. (and i'm still reading the book and i forgot to mention this is beowulf with only bare hands)

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Apparition says:
"yeah but beowulf killed grendel. grendel used to come every night and take on a whole room full of warriors. i dont even know how many he killed before beowulf killed him. and you dont think beowulf can take one raptor?"
its that a raptor is faster and has claws. The thing is beowulf might put him a headlock but the raptor would cut him up with his hands and then takes a bitte of beowulf tearing his skin off. (and i'm still reading the book and i forgot to mention this is beowulf with only bare hands)"

why would he put the raptor in a headlock??? that would just be ridiculous. if it has to be bare hands then why wouldnt he just pull off one of the raptor's arms? he did that to grendel!

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

i was just stating that as a example. And yea but a raptor is faster so it would be hard for beowulf to grab him ( i have to go be back later)

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"i was just stating that as a example. And yea but a raptor is faster so it would be hard for beowulf to grab him ( i have to go be back later)"

See ya later, dude.

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"i was just stating that as a example. And yea but a raptor is faster so it would be hard for beowulf to grab him ( i have to go be back later)"

bye bye, but youre just assuming its faster. i think beowulf might have been superhuman like a lot of heroes in those stories. didnt he swim for hours underwater just to reach grendel's mother's lair?

#13 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

BEUWULF, HES MY HOME DOG

#14 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Copy says:
bye bye, but youre just assuming its faster. i think beowulf might have been superhuman like a lot of heroes in those stories. didnt he swim for hours underwater just to reach grendel's mother's lair?"

i'm pretty sure he didn't swim for hours

#15 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Beowulf is definately VERY clever. I mean he killed a dragon using BEES for goodness sakes. He could easily take down a raptor.

@Apparition: he did swim for hours, but there were air bubbles, that the book said "tasted foul"