Hmmm.....

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Baldy

If this is the super Voyager from the end of the show with the same name I'll go with them.

Otherwise Atlantis probably wins this.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By xan84

Ok come on Kirk+Picard+Janeway can't take this City-Ship down ? Damn this thing is OP ...
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Tevnoba

City Ship wins.  Even Starfleet tech can not compare with Atlantis Tech - Hyperdrive, Drones, Shields.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Baldy said:
" If this is the super Voyager from the end of the show with the same name I'll go with them.  Otherwise Atlantis probably wins this. "
this one?

or this?

or this?

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xan84

I added a Borg tactical Cube to make it more intresting. 

@ Grand Ninja

The first pic is from a prometheus class ship  so not that one. The second pic is of a Borg upgraded Voyager so no. 
What do you whant to know ? What version of Voyager we are using ? I never considered the super armoured one. So let's use the classic one. 
http://www.cloudster.com/Sets&Vehicles/STvoyager/Voyager01.JPG    

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom

Nah. As soon as the drones activate, it's all over. And given that the drones are a blend of energy and projectile weapon with evidence of phasing, I don't think even the 25 century armor would help anyone. 

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Kirk never commanded Enterprise B.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Baldy
@AtPhantom said:
" Nah. As soon as the drones activate, it's all over. And given that the drones are a blend of energy and projectile weapon with evidence of phasing, I don't think even the 25 century armor would help anyone.   Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Kirk never commanded Enterprise B. "
No he didn't.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xan84
@Baldy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" Nah. As soon as the drones activate, it's all over. And given that the drones are a blend of energy and projectile weapon with evidence of phasing, I don't think even the 25 century armor would help anyone.   Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Kirk never commanded Enterprise B. "
No he didn't. "

But he was on the ship and the cap was taking tips from Kirk :D Good enough for me :P
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Xan said:
" @Baldy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
No he didn't. "
But he was on the ship and the cap was taking tips from Kirk :D Good enough for me :P "
that happened twice bc the (no 3 times) the enterpirse b was excellcior.

kirk hated it in startrek IV bc it had transwarp, and sabotaged the enterprise b
in undiscovered country, sulu was the captain of that ship.
in the last one... with the Nexus and gainin.. that's the one were kirk was inside giving tips, but you tell from his demeanor that he still hated that ship lol
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Xan said:
"

I added a Borg tactical Cube to make it more intresting. 

@ Grand Ninja

The first pic is from a prometheus class ship  so not that one. The second pic is of a Borg upgraded Voyager so no. 
What do you whant to know ? What version of Voyager we are using ? I never considered the super armoured one. So let's use the classic one. 
http://www.cloudster.com/Sets&Vehicles/STvoyager/Voyager01.JPG    

"
keep in mind that classic voyager was upgraded with 30th century borg enhancements. it was clear that voyager at one time was way more powerful than any of the enterprises.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom
@Grand Ninja said:
" @Xan said:
" @Baldy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
No he didn't. "
But he was on the ship and the cap was taking tips from Kirk :D Good enough for me :P "
that happened twice bc the (no 3 times) the enterpirse b was excellcior.  kirk hated it in startrek IV bc it had transwarp, and sabotaged the enterprise b in undiscovered country, sulu was the captain of that ship. in the last one... with the Nexus and gainin.. that's the one were kirk was inside giving tips, but you tell from his demeanor that he still hated that ship lol "
What are you talking about? Enterprise-B was built between The undiscovered country and Generations. The ship appearing in the first two films was called Excelsior.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Baldy

@Grand Ninja said:

" @Xan said:

" @Baldy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
No he didn't. "
that happened twice bc the (no 3 times) the enterpirse b was excellcior.  kirk hated it in startrek IV bc it had transwarp, and sabotaged the enterprise b in undiscovered country, sulu was the captain of that ship. in the last one... with the Nexus and gainin.. that's the one were kirk was inside giving tips, but you tell from his demeanor that he still hated that ship lol "

This is almost completely wrong. The ship that Sulu commanded was the Excelsior, the transwarp experiment was in Star Trek III and it was Scotty that hated the ship and sabotages it in the same movie. The last part is mostly right, though I don't think Kirk really cared either way about the Enterprise he was probably more concerned that Generations on the whole was a terrible movie.  

Couldn't they just torpedo the drones as they are being launched? I mean if one torpedo can destroy a small planet then surely it could also take out a good sized chunk of drones.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Baldy
@AtPhantom said:
" @Grand Ninja said:
" @Xan said:
" @Baldy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
No he didn't. "
What are you talking about? Enterprise-B was built between The undiscovered country and Generations. The ship appearing in the first two films was called Excelsior. "
Yeah it only ever appeared in Generations.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Grand Ninja
@AtPhantom said:
" @Grand Ninja said:
" @Xan said:
" @Baldy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
No he didn't. "
What are you talking about? Enterprise-B was built between The undiscovered country and Generations. The ship appearing in the first two films was called Excelsior. "
ah, that's true.... but believe it or not. enterprise b is exceilior. (excelsior class anyway)
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Baldy
@Grand Ninja said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Grand Ninja said:
" @Xan said:
" @Baldy said:
" @AtPhantom said:
No he didn't. "
ah, that's true.... but believe it or not. enterprise b is exceilior. (excelsior class anyway) "
It was the upgraded refit version of the Excelsior, pretty much the same that Sulu was commanding in VI.
-Data-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By -Data-

The Federation ships should wins this.