#1 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

No this isnt the nations going to War but a team up of some of their Baddest Natives.

Battle takes place in the Mojave Desert Dawn (Image below)

Teams get 12 hours to talk tactics & have full info on each other.

All characters have their usual Gear/Powers for this encounter & start 500 yards apart facing each other.

Rules - No BFR, Time Travel Allowed.

Win is the last Team Standing or if they out number the other 2-1.

TEAM USA/JAPAN

Bishop

Synch

Gorgon

Armor

TEAM RUSSIA/CANADA

Omega Red

Winter

Wolverine

Diamond Lil

Team USA/Japan start to the far Left Team Russia/Canada to the far right.

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Any views on this encounter? Or is it just to dam close to call? ;)

#3 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting match up.

#4 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Interesting match up.

I believe so.U have characters here that can cause major problems for either side but imo its the prep talk that could swing it if they have a solid plan of attack/Defence without going all gung ho.

Also imo the winning team will win by having the extra Man/Women thus victory via the 2-1 situation.

Dont think one team will overwhelm the other :)

#5 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do Americans hate Canadians?

(I know it's irrelevant,but I had this question for a long time.)

#6 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

well lets say for arguments sake that in this scenario both teams hate each oher with a passion.

#7 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

I am Canadian. =)

And I don;t know anything about Diamond Lil, but from the profile you linked me to it says she's virtually untouchable. How will they beat her?

#8 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Because they hate us,Idk really I hate a particular Canadian because while I was on xbox live I chatted with him and he had nothing but bad stuff to say.Saying how they have free health care, their people weren't fat and lazy like us etc. I think we just poke fun at them on shows like south park and such,but It's not like the whole country hates them,Just individuals.

Back on topic,i'm leaning towards the russia/canadian side for now.

#9 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

I am Canadian. =)

And I don;t know anything about Diamond Lil, but from the profile you linked me to it says she's virtually untouchable. How will they beat her?

Imo thats where Tomi (Gorgon) could play his part.Like i mentioned before the 12hr prep/tactics will be a huge factor here.

#10 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, i live in Canada, so team two takes this easy.

#11 Edited by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

OkI just read up on each character and this is what I think. Omega red pheromones can kill of Armour and bishop with prolonged exposure. But they will not work on Gorgon and synch,Because gorgons healing factor can stop them,and synch can absorb the healing factor of wolverine if he's close and use it to fight them off as well.So that leaves a 4 to 2 ratio. synch can also absorb winters powers and then use them to take out Diamond Lil since her powers are indeed able to be absorbed since it's energy.Gorgon kills her off,and that leaves a 3 to 2 ratio. I don't see Gorgon cutting through Omega red without a very sharp weapon a Adamantium weapon would help but wasn't specified. So eventually omega red and wolverine and winter wise up and attack synch when he doesn't have the healing factor and then they take out gorgon eventually.

#12 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

I think team Canada.

#13 Posted by nishi99 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Japan solos with giant robots.

#14 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@Stronger said:

Because they hate us,Idk really I hate a particular Canadian because while I was on xbox live I chatted with him and he had nothing but bad stuff to say.Saying how they have free health care, their people weren't fat and lazy like us etc. I think we just poke fun at them on shows like south park and such,but It's not like the whole country hates them,Just individuals.

I see.....

I used to watch shows like Victorious,Family Guy etc.(don't know if you are familiar with them),where they used to mock a Canadian character only because he was Canadian.It was fun and stuff,but I had this question and finally someone anwsered.Thanks.

Russia/Canada stomp IMO.

#15 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99 said:

Japan solos with giant robots.

Chicks dig giant robots

#16 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@Stronger said:

I see.....

I used to watch shows like Victorious,Family Guy etc.(don't know if you are familiar with them),where they used to mock a Canadian character only because he was Canadian.It was fun and stuff,but I had this question and finally someone anwsered.Thanks.

Russia/Canada stomp IMO.

Yea I watch those shows. Didn't really see stuff like that in Victorious, and I don't really remember that in family guy either.

#17 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Canada (Their nature rules all), but I live in the south (no I do not have the stereotypical accent I sound like im from Michigan) Team Canada wins

#18 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a really good matchup, I'm completely stumped.

#19 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@Stronger said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@Stronger said:

I see.....

Russia/Canada stomp IMO.

Yea I watch those shows. Didn't really see stuff like that in Victorious, and I don't really remember that in family guy either.

When Jade says that Beck had a big secret,and she found out,and then Andre asks waht it was.She said he was born in Canada.

And when Rex interviewed the whole cast said about Back:(He was born in Canada,but soon escaped).

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#21 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@Stronger said:

@son_of_tomorrow said:

@Stronger said:

I see.....

Russia/Canada stomp IMO.

When Jade says that Beck had a big secret,and she found out,and then Andre asks waht it was.She said he was born in Canada.

And when Rex interviewed the whole cast said about Back:(He was born in Canada,but soon escaped).

Ohhhhhh I never saw that episode

#22 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_tomorrow: You should.It's fun....

#23 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.