Your trippin NH.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gotta go with U.S. Agent. He was taught how to fight just like the original Cap, by Taskmaster himself.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum

U.S. Agent

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Akira Overdrive says:

"Your trippin NH."

forgot to put this symbol:

:P

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Andferne

Gotta go with U. S. Agent on this.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Gambler says:

"Gotta go with U.S. Agent. He was taught how to fight just like the original Cap, by Taskmaster himself."

I don't understand that argument. If you went by the guys feats I could understand. but that he was taught the same way, by the same person. I mean I took that same class as someone but got an A while they got a B, it still comes down to the individual, not their teacher.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius

Gambler says:

"Gotta go with U.S. Agent. He was taught how to fight just like the original Cap, by Taskmaster himself."

Agent was taught by someone who can duplicate Caps style where as Winter S was taught by Cap himself. So if you go by that it would be WS. But also, WS has more experience and it just better and smarter.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rdeegvainl says:

"Gambler says:

I don't understand that argument. If you went by the guys feats I could understand. but that he was taught the same way, by the same person. I mean I took that same class as someone but got an A while they got a B, it still comes down to the individual, not their teacher. "

LMFAO. Are you serious? This isn't your summer school class, its a comicbook. And in the comicbook, just being taught by Taskmaster made U.S. Agent a carbon copy of Captain America (style wise) U.S. Agents feats are obvious, I wasn't going to waste my time pointing out something those debating this topic should already know. But it isn't common knowledge that the government released Taskmaster from prison just so he could train U.S. Agent. How Cap throws his shield, how Cap throws a punch, right down to the way he walks. In Comics, thats all it took for Marvel to make U.S. Agent Captain America.

Alpha says:

"Gambler says:

Agent was taught by someone who can duplicate Caps style where as Winter S was taught by Cap himself. So if you go by that it would be WS. But also, WS has more experience and it just better and smarter. "

You do know the original Captain America also went to Taskmaster for some training right? Plus, Cap taught Bucky at an earlier stage and for short period of time (you know, the whole death thing) this means U.S. Agent had been taught moves Bucky hadn't even seen yet.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rdeegvainl

If you can show what you showed, then great, but your argument about the teacher is useless otherwise.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rdeegvainl says:

"If you can show what you showed, then great, but your argument about the teacher is useless otherwise."

No, actually its just as true. Why is Batman considered such a great hand to hand fighter? Because he was taught by Lady Shiva. I don't need a scan to make that true, its just the way it is.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rdeegvainl

no, cause he was shown to be a great hand to hand fighter. Shiva may be the reason why, but that doesn't mean that just saying shiva trained him is anything close to a solid argument of itself.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sync

i say us agent takes this

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rdeegvainl says:

"no, cause he was shown to be a great hand to hand fighter. Shiva may be the reason why, but that doesn't mean that just saying shiva trained him is anything close to a solid argument of itself."

And U.S. Agent was shown to move and fight like the original Captain America.

I never said U.S. Agent won simply because he was trained by Taskmaster. I added it cause its relevant to the debate. Do you have your own thoughts on the matter? Like who would win and why? If so, by all means don't let me hold you up.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Gambler says:

"Rdeegvainl says:
"no, cause he was shown to be a great hand to hand fighter. Shiva may be the reason why, but that doesn't mean that just saying shiva trained him is anything close to a solid argument of itself."

I never said U.S. Agent won simply because he was trained by Taskmaster. I added it cause its relevant to the debate. Do you have your own thoughts on the matter? Like who would win and why? If so, by all means don't let me hold you up."

I would like to direct you to your first post where you said,

Your only reasoning was that he was taught to fight like the original Cap, by Taskmaster.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rdeegvainl says:

"Gambler says:
"Rdeegvainl says:

I never said U.S. Agent won simply because he was trained by Taskmaster. I added it cause its relevant to the debate. Do you have your own thoughts on the matter? Like who would win and why? If so, by all means don't let me hold you up."

I would like to direct you to your first post where you said,

Your only reasoning was that he was taught to fight like the original Cap, by Taskmaster. "

Thank you, I know what I posted, I posted it. I just explained to you my thought process behind the post. But I shall do it again. I didn't add that last part as my reasoning for U.S. Agents victory, I added it cause it may not be common knowledge. I haven't given my reasons for victory cause as of yet, there is no need. So are you going to continue telling me what I said? Or actually bring something useful to the topic?

Gambler says:

Do you have your own thoughts on the matter? Like who would win and why? If so, by all means don't let me hold you up."
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rdeegvainl

I think USA, due to his super strength levels of 10ton and his superhuman level of agility. WS has super strength in his bionic arm, but i can't find any information on how much. They both are expert fighters, but if they are face to face and get in a tussle i think it goes to USA.

Not cause some guy trained him to fight like Cap ;)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rdeegvainl says:

"I think USA, due to his super strength levels of 10ton and his superhuman level of agility. WS has super strength in his bionic arm, but i can't find any information on how much. They both are expert fighters, but if they are face to face and get in a tussle i think it goes to USA.Not cause some guy trained him to fight like Cap ;)"

Superhuman strength and agility doesn't translate into a win. Having the skills of one of Marvels best fighters, does.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Gambler says:

"Rdeegvainl says:
"I think USA, due to his super strength levels of 10ton and his superhuman level of agility. WS has super strength in his bionic arm, but i can't find any information on how much. They both are expert fighters, but if they are face to face and get in a tussle i think it goes to USA.Not cause some guy trained him to fight like Cap ;)"

Superhuman strength and agility doesn't translate into a win. Having the skills of one of Marvels best fighters, does."

Training to fight like Cap, by Taskmaster doesn't translate into having the skills of marvels best fighters. Demonstrating the skills of said fighter does.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Rdeegvainl says:

"Gambler says:
"Rdeegvainl says:

Superhuman strength and agility doesn't translate into a win. Having the skills of one of Marvels best fighters, does."

Training to fight like Cap, by Taskmaster doesn't translate into having the skills of marvels best fighters. Demonstrating the skills of said fighter does."

Gambler says:

"

Having the skills of one of Marvels best fighters, does."

Rdeegvainl says:

" *Demonstrating* the skills of said fighter does."

Class dismissed.

Post Edited:2008-01-15 12:50:47

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Nice to know you now know the difference between training and an actually having skills. And nice pics by the way.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I cant help it if you don't understand what I say. I said he was trained to fight like Cap. Meaning the training part is over,done,finished. The skills are there, have been since the 80's. I guess from now on I'll only use visuals to get my points across to you ;)

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Gambler says:

"I cant help it if you don't understand what I say. I said he **was** trained to fight like Cap. Meaning the training part is **over,** **done,** **finished.** The skills are there, have been since the 80's. I guess from now on I'll only use visuals to get my points across to you ;)"

Actually I would prefer you show what the person in question has actually done. Not what they went to the Taskmaster to learn. ;)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Being trained by Taskmaster is important not only to this topic, but to U.S. Agent as a character. Sorry if you disagree.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Gambler says:

"Being trained by Taskmaster is important not only to this topic, but to U.S. Agent as a character. Sorry if you disagree. "

I don't disagree, if you show the results of the training. That was really all I was saying. Sorry I got a little cocky, but, yeah, gotta show what he can do. cause training ain't well documented in comics.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By speedlgt

bucky is the NEW captain america so I am gonna vote for him, hes got mad skills also

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eraser

I think it comes down is how good do you think both WS and US.A compares to CAP since in some shape or form was taught to emulate CAP's fighting style. We already know that CAP has knocked out U.S Agent, and U.S Agent was defeated by the Red Skull - who has been bean defeated by CAP in hand to hand combat on a few occasions. So we know that John Walker A.K.A US Agent was meant to be a carbon copy of the original - Captain America, but he is not. WS was already a talented fighter before CAP trained him. WS has already demonstrated that he can definately hold his own. WS also made easy and quick work of Crossbones, basically put Tony down, and was said to easily be able to defeat Black Widow.

Could WS be on CAPs level already? Or is WS closer to the skill level that CAP was at. My opinion is that WS is a more talented, more resourceful, and a better rounded fighter than U.S Agent.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rdeegvainl

DAMN IT ALL!!! I got the marvel digital comics thing, but internet is too slow here, usually can only a few comics to open all the way! can't wait to read a whole crapload of comics i never even heard about before. Leaving friday, CAN'T F*ING WAIT!!!!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eraser says:

"I think it comes down is how good do you think both WS and US.A compares to CAP since in some shape or form was taught to emulate CAP's fighting style. We already know that CAP has knocked out U.S Agent, and U.S Agent was defeated by the Red Skull - who has been bean defeated by CAP in hand to hand combat on a few occasions. So we know that John Walker A.K.A US Agent was meant to be a carbon copy of the original - Captain America, but he is not. WS was already a talented fighter before CAP trained him. WS has already demonstrated that he can definately hold his own. WS also made easy and quick work of Crossbones, basically put Tony down, and was said to easily be able to defeat Black Widow.Could WS be on CAPs level already? Or is WS closer to the skill level that CAP was at. My opinion is that WS is a more talented, more resourceful, and a better rounded fighter than U.S Agent."

Good points. But I'd like to add that U.S. Agent was also military trained before picking up the mantle of Captain America or U.S. Agent.

Also I don't know if you can determine a winner simply be who's beaten who. As in most fights that take place in comics, there are other factors besides who is the best.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By speedlgt

Colt Python says:

"speedlgt says:
"bucky is the NEW captain america so I am gonna vote for him, hes got mad skills also"

That is not a good reason to say Bucky wins."

IF your agent is soo good than why he is he not the new captain america? because hes not plain and simple. as stated by eraser ws has already taken down some stiff guys he beat stark without outside help. agent couldnt beat stark nor do i think he would have an easy time with the widow, thus we use MMA math and bucky would win

Sorry Colt you loose this one.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By speedlgt

^ oh I forgot you are the end all be all of battles. we should give you your own section where you can state who wins all fights so we can go back and use it as a reference. Since only you know what your talking about.

Golden Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Golden Spartan

US Agent got the win

Nisk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By Nisk5

OBVIOUSLY U.S.Agent
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Winter Soldier.Easily.

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sevennames27
@Vance Astro said:
"Winter Soldier.Easily. "

I do not think so U.S.Agent all-the-way! 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@sevennames27 said:
" @Vance Astro said:

No Caption Provided
"
He lost to Cap... 
U.S Agent none of the way.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sevennames27
@Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:
" @Vance Astro said:

"
He lost to Cap... U.S Agent none of the way. "

Due to PIS, however if I remember correctly he was winning in the other two fight they had before they were broken up by out side forces.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#41  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Anyone have a scan from The Mighty Avengers the recent issue where they beat the unspoken were US Agent is under mind control and it is broken When he is told the Commies are winning and he goes ape $h!t

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@sevennames27 said:
Due to PIS, however if I remember correctly he was winning in the other two fight they had before they were broken up by out side forces.

Seeing as how US Agent isn't as skilled as Cap and has no credible fighting skill feats I don't see how you could possibly say Cap beating him is PIS.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sevennames27
@Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:

Seeing as how US Agent isn't as skilled as Cap and has no credible fighting skill feats I don't see how you could possibly say Cap beating him is PIS. "

Based on the other two fights they had.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@sevennames27 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:

Seeing as how US Agent isn't as skilled as Cap and has no credible fighting skill feats I don't see how you could possibly say Cap beating him is PIS. "

"
Based on fights he's had with people who AREN'T as good as Cap,that leads me to believe he wouldn't have won anyway.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sevennames27
@Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:

"
Based on fights he's had with people who AREN'T as good as Cap,that leads me to believe he wouldn't have won anyway. "

No, I am basing this off of two other fights between U.S.Agent and Captain , both of which U.S.Agent was winning in until outside forces intervened.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@sevennames27 said:

No, I am basing this off of two other fights between U.S.Agent and Captain , both of which U.S.Agent was winning in until outside forces intervened.

I don't care what YOU'RE are basing it on.People below the fighting skill level of Captain America have curbstomped U.S Agent.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sevennames27
@Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:

I don't care what YOU'RE are basing it on.People below the fighting skill level of Captain America have curbstomped U.S Agent. "

Like Who?