#1 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

USAgent in my opinion, what do you think?

#2 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter. He's able to see and predict his opponent's moves, so USAgent gets creamed.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter can do this blindfolded.

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter. If he has the ability to predict a million combat scenarios, then I don't see US Agent winning.

#5 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

It can be that quick because he's durable and has superhuman strength.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

So does Midnighter. He doesn't need either though because he's fast enough and has a battle computer so he won't get hit (so he doesn't need to be durable) and can put him down with a nerve strike (so he doesn't need to be that strong).

#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Midnighter. He's able to see and predict his opponent's moves, so USAgent gets creamed."

Agreed. I thought this was a joke thread at first :P

#8 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Midnighter. He's able to see and predict his opponent's moves, so USAgent gets creamed."

Agreed. I thought this was a joke thread at first :P"

My first idea for a post was Midnighter + USAgent + Fight = USAgent getting pwned.

#9 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

he's taken hits from Sasquatch and gottne back up what makes Midnighter as strong as him.

#10 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not the strength of Midnighter's attack that matters. Midnighter is stronger than a normal human, has the battle computer in his mind that will tell him everything that he has to do to counter and defeat his opponent, by sheer strength, the use of nerve striking techniques, or wear down tactics that lead to USAgent defeating himself.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter wins for reasons stated above. End of story, now all you USA agent fanatics, please for the sake of pete admit defeat already. It's annoying to constantly have to smash you back down every five minutes.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter wins easily

#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Midnighter wins for reasons stated above. End of story, now all you USA agent fanatics, please for the sake of pete admit defeat already. It's annoying to constantly have to smash you back down every five minutes. "

Are there really that many? I only see one person supporting USAgent in this thread and he doesn't seem like a "fanatic"."

It's to any one who thinks of supporting USA agent. And to note. He definitely qualifies, he still holds his opinion even though there are facts to the contrary.

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Midnighter wins for reasons stated above. End of story, now all you USA agent fanatics, please for the sake of pete admit defeat already. It's annoying to constantly have to smash you back down every five minutes. "

Are there really that many? I only see one person supporting USAgent in this thread and he doesn't seem like a "fanatic".