USA vs Themyscira

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The year is 2001 and Batman is fed up with Diana and the Amazons and feeds President Bush with fake intel that 1)Themyscira has oil and 2)Amazons hate USA.

The next day, Dick Cheney cites this story and Congress authorises invasion and eventual annexation of Themyscira into the 51st State of America.

US Government has full public support for 3 months prep, with Amanda Waller in command of the Suicide Squad and the Justice League of America. Batman has gathered 3 months worth of intel and gives it to SHADE. The Bat Family is now working with the CIA to bring them down.

Amazons have Diana with them and already has 2 months to prep. NATO is not allowed to intervene.

This is the New 52 version of characters, but Themyscira also gets Pre-52 feats for the sake of the battle.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Curstomp winning for USA...

I mean, c'mon ? Firepower, Justice league, Bat family and suicide squad ?

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha.

USA WTFstomps though.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

USA.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ends in sex

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

unless the olympian gods are involved USA takes this

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, take away the JLA, or give Themyscira more power.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gordyman

USA gives them the Iraq treatment.

With or without the NATO.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I am figuring they have no JLA the idea is USA IRL vs amazons

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mandarinestro

@leo-343: New 52 JLA. NOT the JL, but the one with J'onn, Catwoman, etc. Also, yeah, the basic rules of no nukes, BFR, reality warping, etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really though, this is actually Themyscira and the U.S and everyone else in here whos a soldier vs the Suicide Squad and the Justice League.

People forget about Wonder Womans Magical telepathy.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and considering that this is the Justice League of America and not the actual Justice League. Then I'm thinking some of those members might fall in the category of soldiers since they work for the U.S.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Yeah, the USA wins.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see a scenario where Themyscira loses.

The U.S. is on their side due to WW's magic telepathy.

Martian Manhunter will try to use his TP and will see that Batman lied

and then everyone gangs up on Batman.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Complete overkill. Themyscira has like, one person capable of doing anything worthwhile. And setting aside the fact that Diana's magical telepathy has worked on a grand total of 1 guy to my knowledge, if the other side has Martian Manhunter her telepathy isn't going to mean squat.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

Complete overkill. Themyscira has like, one person capable of doing anything worthwhile. And setting aside the fact that Diana's magical telepathy has worked on a grand total of 1 guy to my knowledge, if the other side has Martian Manhunter her telepathy isn't going to mean squat.

youre right. martian manhunter is going to use TP and see that batman lied and they wont fight the amazons.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And honestly, if Batman is fed up with Diana to the point where he sics an army on her, he might as well just have the island nuked from space and be done with it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Yeah.... Themyscira doesn't stand a chance here. Not a single one of the amazons is capable of doing anything useful, except for Diana.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@saren said:

youre right. martian manhunter is going to use TP and see that batman lied and they wont fight the amazons.

This is fan-fiction, not an argument.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

@saren said:

this entire thing is fiction.

my argument is exactly what would happen. Martian uses TP an they turn on batman.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

@saren said:

my argument is exactly what would happen. Martian uses TP an they turn on batman.

Behold the tenuous line between making deductions based on evidence and just making things up because you have no idea what else to say. If Batman is the only person who knows the intel is fake, then all he has to do is sit in his telepathy-proof cave, insulated and far away from the alien telepath that he knows snoops around in people's heads, and watch Themyscira burn without a hitch because he is not an idiot incapable of seeing gaping holes in plans. Martian Manhunter reading everyone's minds will then only produce information that they all believe is real, leaving him no reason to doubt.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

@saren said:

Behold the tenuous line between making deductions based on evidence and just making things up because you have no idea what else to say. If Batman is the only person who knows the intel is fake, then all he has to do is sit in his telepathy-proof cave, insulated and far away from the alien telepath that he knows snoops around in people's heads, and watch Themyscira burn without a hitch because he is not an idiot incapable of seeing gaping holes in plans. Martian Manhunter reading everyone's minds will then only produce information that they all believe is real, leaving him no reason to doubt.

I know exactly what to say, its easy for me. and apparently that makes you mad enough to say that i dont know w.hat else to say.

Has the cave been telepath proof in the new 52? i dont exactly remember.

as soon as he uses TP on the amazons he'll see batmans lies anyway. so i still win and everyone turns on batman.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

I know exactly what to say, its easy for me. and apparently that makes you mad enough to say that i dont know w.hat else to say.

as soon as he uses TP on the amazons he'll see batmans lies anyway. so i still win and everyone turns on batman.

Brainiac's telepathy couldn't affect anyone inside the cave.

Contingent on both him believing that the Amazons, a race of people who still use fire for lighting, even know what petroleum is, or that it is valuable, or that it exists beneath their island or that it can be mined and used for unknown purposes in Man's World, and him bothering at all to peer into their minds when he can simply shut them all down and call it a day. He has other things to do.

Your argument is still fan fiction.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SodamYat

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

Contingent on both him believing that the Amazons, a race of people who still use fire for lighting, even know what petroleum is, or that it is valuable, or that it exists beneath their island or that it can be mined and used for unknown purposes in Man's World, and him bothering at all to peer into their minds when he can simply shut them all down and call it a day. He has other things to do.

Right, i wasnt sure. thanks for confirming.

Nah, he'll peer into their minds and see batmans little lies.

The OP is entire fan fiction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AMERICA!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

Nah, he won't. Didn't even bother doing it with Despero, a mortal enemy, to figure out who sprung him out of jail.

Be that as it may, your argument is still fan fiction.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

Nah, he won't. Didn't even bother doing it with Despero, a mortal enemy, to figure out who sprung him out of jail.

Be that as it may, your argument is still fan fiction.

Exactly. He didnt do it against a mortal enemy.

So is yours. every answer is fan fiction. we make up scenarios(AKA fiction) about Fictional characters.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Saren

@sodamyat said:

So is yours. every answer is fan fiction. we make up scenarios(AKA fiction) about Fictional characters.

Exactly?

Yours is more.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@sodamyat said:

Exactly?

Yours is more.

Yes.

Ok?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@sodamyat: And Manhunter's tp blows Diana's outta the water..

Truth be told, Diana's basically their only chance. And once she falls, the survivors of Paradise Island will need a lot of space and help to bury the casualties.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

unless the olympian gods are involved USA takes this

That's my take as well.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The back to back World War champions

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

ends in truce

~MiB

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

USA

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

MURICA!!

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@saren: Don't mind him, he always goes for the strawman argument. Just smile and nod and everything will be fine.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Themyscira

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

"The year is 2001 and Batman is fed up with Diana and the Amazons and feeds President Bush with fake intel that 1)Themyscira has oil and 2)Amazons hate USA.

The next day, Dick Cheney cites this story and Congress authorises invasion and eventual annexation of Themyscira into the 51st State of America.

US Government has full public support for 3 months prep, with Amanda Waller in command of the Suicide Squad and the Justice League of America. Batman has gathered 3 months worth of intel and gives it to SHADE. The Bat Family is now working with the CIA to bring them down.

Amazons have Diana with them and already has 2 months to prep. NATO is not allowed to intervene.

This is the New 52 version of characters, but Themyscira also gets Pre-52 feats for the sake of the battle."

America has a bigger army and Batman can take out Diana right from the start

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then we have the two greatest tactical kinds in command of the greatest fighting force on the planet; the Justice League, with assistance from some of the best villains (depending on the squad Bane, Deathstroke, and Deadsthot)

and in the story line Amazons attack The Justice League beat a lot of Amazons

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not to mention Aqua man can lend support of Atlantis troops and the Squad can convince the more reasonable villains (Lex Luther, Catwoman, Shiva, ect) to help, and the Green Lanterns can bring some extra corps members

Finally the JLA has the Watchtowers canon

USA stomps

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

"Martian Manhunter will try to use his TP and will see that Batman lied"

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.it/p/willpower.html

"and then everyone gangs up on Batman."

Try, and see what happens. ;)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Just wanted to point out in your scan, I'm not so sure why Diana's the most powerful when Martian, Flash and a non jobbing GL should be above her.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: Agreed, I think it meant she is powerful enough to be on her own though, normally you would expect her partners in crime to be gentlemen by protecting a young lady, but they didn't, implying she could do better than fine on her own. At least that's my take on it.

She is more heck of a lot powerful than Aquawimp LOL.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#49 frozen  Moderator
Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers