US Agent VS Batman

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

Hired by the united states to bring down batman once and for all  alongside black ops personel known as the UNIT, US Agent and his support team orchestrate a bank robbery in conjunction with Gotham PD and actors. Batman hearing about the robbery  at a local bank and police being  at a stand still with heavily armed robbers races to the bank. As he arrives on scene batman throws a combination of knockout gas and smoke pellets Ko'ing the sentries in front of the bank doors. The unit leader screams to let the actors out of the bank and prepare to engage.

batman taking notice of the order suspects a trap once he engages the unit he realizes that they are military personel with non lethal weapons confirmed by him taking a rubber bullet to the chest. Batman thinking since the hostages are safe he can escape. running toward the door he activates his bat mobile for pick up.

Radio Chatter: he is going to escape!!! Hold your fire!!! we want him alive!! release the package before he gets in his vehicle!! package has already  bn dropped!! its in route prepare to engage!!

2 miles above the city a military cargo plane opens its cargo doors releasing its ace in the hole.

US Agent: man you ppl need to calm down this guy isnt going anywhere at least not until i am through with him, sides what the big deal with this guy is he a supersoldier or at least a meta?

Radio Chatter: open your chute angel One your too low!!!!  

US Agent: not till i'm on him like white on rice!!

Radio Chatter: your on top of the city skyline!!!!

US Agent: i guess now is as good a time as any to pop some silk!!!

opening the chute us agent almost simutaniously releases his harness allowing him to bleed some momentum from his fall using his shield to absorb the rest that  would appear to be  fatal to any other man. Landing on the hood of batmans car as he prepared to escape disabling the bat mobile.
smoke and debri clearing between the two men as they lock eyes.

US Agent: hi.  I'm the man who has bn hired to bring you in.

Batman: better men then you have tried and failed.

US Agent: other men yes,  better, no i doubt it.

KO, KILL.

1.H2H

2. SHIELD GUN AND GEAR.

Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chaos Agent

Batman

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By castleking

i'll go with us agent

Miracle Class

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Miracle Class

U.S Agent is underrated.I think he would let Bruce have it.U.S Agent is basically Cap but with a little less fighting skill and superhuman attributes.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking

yes, US. Agent is horribly underrated.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Batman.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Batman, but it would be tough.

Doctor Damn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Doctor Damn

It's a tough call, because USAgent isn't as skilled as Captain America, but he's superhuman...

Nah, it's not...Batman has hurt Darkseid with his shenanigans before. Batman takes this with a struggle at USAgent's best.

Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By #1ElderScrollsFan

Batman ftw

nonobee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nonobee
@castleking:
Agree about US agent bein underested.. I think he can take this match.. Its not like the bat is prepared to meet a guy like him?

Cool scenario...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking

thx

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Batman wins.U.S Agent is the physical superior but Batman's skills alone are alot for U.S Agent and once you add his intellect it's overkill.

nonobee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nonobee
@Vance Astro: In general I think I agree.. But in this scenario?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@nonobee said:
" @Vance Astro: In general I think I agree.. But in this scenario? "
Simply h2h Batman wins.  
US Agent gets the shield in round 2...he still loses.Batman's regular equipment is like having an army in your pocket.There is more in that utility belt than can actually fit in it.
nonobee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nonobee

like a "CaptainAmericaWannaBeAntiSpray"?

Ok.. My knowledge of the bat and his pocket dimension of a utility belt isnt that good.. Read some comics some time ago saw the movies + some cartoons..

But would you agree Bats and Cap. A. are on the same level H2H? I believe Agent had some fair fights with Steve.. won some lost some..
But you put that spray to use then its Bats match I guess..

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Aronmorales

Hm, gut says Batman.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By castleking

bumpity

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Surge2477

This would be a cool fight. I wonder if Batman can take the full blow of a trained agent (not cap level, but still very good) that can press 10 tons & has super human endurance, agility, and reflexes. His speed, dexterity, coordination, and balance are far superior to an Olympic athlete. Batman MUST make it a quick fight, because as the fight continues, Batman's human endurance & strength will fade while US Agent's enhanced agility, stamina, & durability will still allow him to throws around 10 ton punches. One full powered blow will kill any normal human, even one as tough as Batman. I think if Batman had prep, he'd win. However, no prep is involved. I like Bruce a lot, but it's hard to think that with US Agent's superhuman strength, agility & reflexes, along with combat trainging, that he couldn't land a winning blow of Bruce.  

It still would be a great fight though.      
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Red_Blade

Batman, US Agent can't fight very wall

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Surge2477 said:
" This would be a cool fight. I wonder if Batman can take the full blow of a trained agent (not cap level, but still very good) that can press 10 tons & has super human endurance, agility, and reflexes. His speed, dexterity, coordination, and balance are far superior to an Olympic athlete. Batman MUST make it a quick fight, because as the fight continues, Batman's human endurance & strength will fade while US Agent's enhanced agility, stamina, & durability will still allow him to throws around 10 ton punches. One full powered blow will kill any normal human, even one as tough as Batman. I think if Batman had prep, he'd win. However, no prep is involved. I like Bruce a lot, but it's hard to think that with US Agent's superhuman strength, agility & reflexes, along with combat trainging, that he couldn't land a winning blow of Bruce.   It still would be a great fight though.       "
Agent could press 10 tons? 22,400 lbs? Really? I didn't know that. Since when? Is he stronger than Caps? At least twenty times stronger? Last I checked Cap's limit is 1,100 lbs. Agent must be quite a badass then.
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Red_Blade
@ssejllenrad said:
" @Surge2477 said:
" This would be a cool fight. I wonder if Batman can take the full blow of a trained agent (not cap level, but still very good) that can press 10 tons & has super human endurance, agility, and reflexes. His speed, dexterity, coordination, and balance are far superior to an Olympic athlete. Batman MUST make it a quick fight, because as the fight continues, Batman's human endurance & strength will fade while US Agent's enhanced agility, stamina, & durability will still allow him to throws around 10 ton punches. One full powered blow will kill any normal human, even one as tough as Batman. I think if Batman had prep, he'd win. However, no prep is involved. I like Bruce a lot, but it's hard to think that with US Agent's superhuman strength, agility & reflexes, along with combat trainging, that he couldn't land a winning blow of Bruce.   It still would be a great fight though.       "
Agent could press 10 tons? 22,400 lbs? Really? I didn't know that. Since when? Is he stronger than Caps? At least twenty times stronger? Last I checked Cap's limit is 1,100 lbs. Agent must be quite a badass then. "
He got KO'd by Frank Castle
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Surge2477

he could press 10 tons for some decades now. he's much stronger than cap. but nearly the fighter (although he has intense combat training & considerable combat experience). he was some years ago defeated by the flag smasher. but he's improved as a fighter since then.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@ssejllenrad said:
" @Surge2477 said:
Agent could press 10 tons? 22,400 lbs? Really? I didn't know that. Since when? Is he stronger than Caps? At least twenty times stronger? Last I checked Cap's limit is 1,100 lbs. Agent must be quite a badass then. "
Yeah US Agent's considered superhuman. He was originally wrestling the Thing and She-Hulk (according to his page). Though I think Batman takes this, because of US Agent's lack of skill and experience.
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Surge2477
@Red_Blade said:
" @ssejllenrad said:
" @Surge2477 said:
. "
He got KO'd by Frank Castle "

@Red_Blade: 
that may be. that means marvel can write as character to be as strong as US Agent & still lose to the Punisher. Does it make any sense? Not really. However, that's comics for you. At times enjoyable & at other times doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Then again, when has any form of comics or films ever made sense all the time.

Take for example the X-Men films. Wouldn't make sense for Magneto to have killed Logan in the 1st film by pulling him apart? But it that happened, they would lose the x-men franchise 

Another example of entertainment lacking common sense is the Underworld films: Alexander Corvinus could've killed his son Marcus during there encounter in the ship in Underworld: Evolution. but that would take the fun out of Selene increasing her powers & killing Marcus as the end. 

Not complaining, just pointing out that movies, tv shows, comics, etc all suffer from things making sense.
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ssejllenrad

I must be one of the people underrating the Agent. I'd still go with Batman in a hard fought battle with lots of bruises and broken bones. He fought against the 35-ton-lifting Bane so perhaps the battle would be quite similar. Just no broken backbone this time.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spidey 15

I think us agent but it would be a good fight
CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Bats on this one, basically reiterating the same points others have made. Yeah, Agent's superhuman, but Batman just has too many gadgets that could end the fight quickly. There was a comic i believe where every year a group of soldiers draw straws and the one who draws the shortest straw is given a suit that enhances his physical attributes and has to either fight Batman and defeat him, or escape past city limits before 5 a.m. Each year, Batman wins. Effortlessly. So yeah, I'd give it to Bats.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

US Agent can win this. He's less skilled tan Cap granted but he's still highly trained and his superhuman stats can carry him through the fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman probably wins, although he need to avoid every punches (Captain America said US Agent could kill him in one punch).

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, but US agent sounds hella strong to be considered street level

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

US Agent Wins. He is a 10 toner. He a tier to superhuman fighters like Spider-man and Blade.

He beat Captain America in the past.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers