Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Kisuke Urahara was one of the most elite captains of the Soul Society until he was banished from the organization.  Urahara's laid back and upbeat demeanor often conceals that he is a genius level combatant, and has demonstrated he has both the ability to utilize large amounts of spirit pressure and a nuanced enough level of skill to utilize the most complex and demanding of techniques.  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Sesshomaru is a high level demon who has proven time and time again that he is powerful enough to take down even the most powerful of demons.  Characteristically stoic,  Sesshomaru has a large variety of demonic powers, a highly developed intellect well adept for strategic thinking, and the mystic swords Tenseiga and  Tōkijin.

THE SITUATION:  The Demon Lord Sesshomaru has found a way to enter our world, and finds that this world without any knowledge of magic will be easy for him to conquer.  After mass murdering a group of humans in Tokyo, Sesshomaru demands for the world to surrender to him and his demon army.  Suddenly a blast of crimson energy comes out of nowhere at the Demon Lord, and Sesshomaru barely darts out of the blast's path in the nick of time.  Looking in the direction the blast came from Sesshomaru sees Urahara standing proudly with a grin on his face and his Shikai blade in his hand. "Well you must be the one causing all this commotion" Urahara says.  In a battle to the death who wins?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Urahara wins, easily. He is faster, more agile, more powerful, a more skilled swordsman and fighter...than Sesshomaru.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kadeem
@Nefarious: I wouldn't look at this fight as being one sided either way by any means. Sesshomaru is also a fighter known for his immense power, and his supernatural speed is something he is legendary for among demons.  He is powerful enough to be directly  hit by spells from most demons and human mystics and be barley affected if at all, and wield the evil sword Tōkijin without being possessed by it.  Like Urahara he is also renowned as a superb swordsman.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By DH69

urahara would come up with some genius invention/kido. besides hollows are basically demons so its his profession to kill things like Sesshomaru

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kadeem

I think it's fair to deduce that hollows are like demons.  In the Inyuyasha storyline however, Sesshomaru has habitually taken down entire groups of trained and experienced demon fighters, with them often not being able to phase him.  Urahara's ingenuity and ability to invent new high level kido some times even in the heat of battle I agree will be a huge asset to him in this battle.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By termiteone4ever

THis is  spite  In favor of the bleach Urahara.. This man is way too strong .. I doubt SESH can hit him . I am SESH fan but i know defeat

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious
@kadeem: I wouldn't count Sesshy out, either. I have respect for the character since he is my favorite on InuYasha. But, fighting against someone who has more fighting experience, would leave Sesshy decapitated. 
SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By SuperTide

Urahara

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kadeem
@termiteone4ever: You are greatly underestimating Sessh. Here is a demonstration of what he is capable of.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

bleach characters in general are just on a different level.  sesshomaru is a beast, but urahara should take this.

mysticflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticflame

I also believe Urahara would win, probably by using some ingenious device that gives him the upper hand or with a bunch of kio attacks and his swordsmanship.