Urahara Kisuke vs Kenpachi Zaraki

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

They are going a sweets shop, and... No.

They are fighting in the same place where Aizen fought Gotei 13. The town has been replaced this time as well.

Kenpachi BEFORE his power up with Unohana. Feats before that only.

None of do anything they haven't done before. (Kenpachi doesn't suddenly go ban kai and destroy the world. Not allowed)

Feats from both Anime and Manga are allowed. fillers included. No movies though.

Kisuke is prepared to kill kenpachi, same the other way round. otherwise it's in character.

Urahara does not have prep.

Battle on!

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Urahara should win rather easily.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Ferdelance: Wow.. It got a reply in first 10 minutes?

To be frank, I am inclined towards urahara as well. But if you make some argument, it will be much better.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ddecourt

The thing is that Urahara fights smart and is also very versatile, utilizing zanjutsu with hakuda and kido. Kenpachi does well against people that fight his style of fightin but against someone who's very methodological and skilled? I think he's gonna get schooled big time.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Urahara is stronger than base Aizen, who outclasses all of the Espadas, Kenpachi was barely able to beat #5.Going by feats, Urahara's feats are much better than Kenpachi's, his feats destructive capacity are multi city block capacity while Kenpachi's best feat is cutting down some buildings in the beginning of Bleach.Speed wise Urahara is no doubt hypersonic , while Kenpachi is supersonic on his best day. Urahara also has kido and actual has fighting talent unlike Kepanchi who only has a Kendo technique which he only used once I believe. Overall this should be a stomp.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ghost_rider1

I don't know. If urahara engages kenpachi in a sword fight then....urahara loses. Kenpachi spiritual pressure is also much much stronger than urahara. So chances are that urahara won't be able to cut him. The only way I see urahara winning is with kido. And kido spells don't do much damage to kenpachi either. I'm gonna go with kenpachi for now

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

So at least one guy goes for kenpachi..

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ddecourt

@ghost_rider1 said:

I don't know. If urahara engages kenpachi in a sword fight then....urahara loses. Kenpachi spiritual pressure is also much much stronger than urahara. So chances are that urahara won't be able to cut him. The only way I see urahara winning is with kido. And kido spells don't do much damage to kenpachi either. I'm gonna go with kenpachi for now

True he has raw power that makes him a danger, but like it has being mentioned many times before in the series... How good is having a powerful spiritual pressure if he doesn't know how to use it and Kenpachi have potential to do amazing things, but turns his back on everything that makes him better and that's why he's one of the worst captains.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Ddecourt

@ghost_rider1 said:

True he has raw power that makes him a danger, but like it has being mentioned many times before in the series... How good is having a powerful spiritual pressure if he doesn't know how to use it and Kenpachi have potential to do amazing things, but turns his back on everything that makes him better and that's why he's one of the worst captains.

I'm not gonna argue that point...because kenpachi does turn his back on things that would clearly make him stronger. But despite this, kenpachi swordmanship and combat capabilities is extremely high. Komamura and Tosen were both using bankai and was still having high difficulty fighting against kenpachi. Urahara intelligence is his strongest weapon here. But in this fight, he is up against overwhelming power. You can't defeat someone who you can't damage. Urahara might be able to incapacitate him....but with kenpachi brute strength. I dnt know how likely that will happen
Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ddecourt

@ghost_rider1: I admit he handle Tousen with his bankai even, when Komamura release his bankai he didn't even fight him, he quickly run off when he felt Yamamoto's spiritual pressure so he didn't fight Kenpachi at all with his bankai. Though I admit that Kenpachi would've come out victorious against Komamura also, but you can't even compare those two with Urahara and though he doesn't look it, but Urahara is surprisingly strong besides being powerful. Having train with Onmitsukido he has great hakuda(h2h), he trained with Yoruichi since their younger days. He could definetly could harm Kenpachi without much trouble with his Benihime, but killing him on the other hand is gonna be tough. I see him killing Kenpachi with kido.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

It could go either way.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Kenpachi may be a strong badass, but he beats all of his opponents with brute force and barbaric fighting style. He's a powerhouse of course, but with little other than that Kisuke takes it

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By D3athstroke

Zaraki >Any Stern Ritter>Quilge> Urahara

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@D3athstroke: No ABC logic, please..

zaraki < shikai ichigo < GT ichigo < Ban kai ichigo <= Byakuya < Base aizen <= urahara < Quilge < SR < zaraki?

It fails everywhere but DBZ.. and how do you know any stern ritter> Quilge and zaraki > any stern ritter? You're assuming them all to be on the same level..

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By nefarious

Urahara.

drunkninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By drunkninja

urahana

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vaccine

Damn. Tough battle. I haven't seen much of Urahara's abilities in order for me to pick him for the win but most of the comments here tend to lean towards him. I do know that he is well-versed with his Kidou and his Shikai's moves are energy-based, somewhat like a Cero (?).

Kenpachi is a genius at FIGHTING and mostly base his attacks on pure strength. It's only when things get desperate or critical does he start to come up with a proper strategy for defeating the enemy.

As of now, without Unohana's guidance, Urahara wins. His move set is a lot higher than Kenpachi and I have yet to see how well Kenpachi does against Kidou. Urahara could use the same Bakudo that he used against Aizen during their battle and seal off Kenpachi to get the win here.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By New_World_Order

Current Kenpachi is too powerful.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KnightRise

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I thought this was going to be current Kenpachi, too

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ThunderGodsWrath: @KnightRise:

It's not current kenpachi. The one before power up is the one used here..

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny loses

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ddecourt

@ThunderGodsWrath: Nope, quite the opposite current Kenpachi is his weakest version. But Unohana's gonna carry him until he gets at the power level he was back when they first met.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Ddecourt: Well, by current, most are meaning the kenny after unohana's power up..

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: @KnightRise:

It's not current kenpachi. The one before power up is the one used here..

Ok.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By New_World_Order

@KnightRise said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I thought this was going to be current Kenpachi, too

Would have been a better battle.

@Ddecourt said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Nope, quite the opposite current Kenpachi is his weakest version. But Unohana's gonna carry him until he gets at the power level he was back when they first met.

Really now?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By D3athstroke
@PrinceAragorn1 said:

zaraki < shikai ichigo < GT ichigo < Ban kai ichigo <= Byakuya < Base aizen <= urahara < Quilge < SR < zaraki?

It fails everywhere but DBZ.. and how do you know any stern ritter> Quilge and zaraki > any stern ritter? You're assuming them all to be on the same level..

You are wrong. 
Your list failed because Zaraki gets stronger every time he is in near death condition. Zaraki stalemated shikai ichigo, got stronger and beat two captains while patched. He got wounded by noitora (5th espada) got stronger stomped Yammi (0 espada )
And base Aizen would roflstomp army of Uraharas lol
Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Ken is getting a major Upgrade ....

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drgnx: but still no feats. He FINALLY got his fabled shikai. Thank God.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@drgnx: but still no feats. He FINALLY got his fabled shikai. Thank God.

I wouldn't expect he should. He just got it, he has gone like 10 years with no shakai so probably a while before he gets feats.

Besides, I have a feeling its name might be blurred, he can hear it, but still might need synchronization like Ichigo did, so might be some training ahead of him.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Alexman113

@D3athstroke said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

You are wrong. Your list failed because Zaraki gets stronger every time he is in near death condition. Zaraki stalemated shikai ichigo, got stronger and beat two captains while patched. He got wounded by noitora (5th espada) got stronger stomped Yammi (0 espada )And base Aizen would roflstomp army of Uraharas lol

Yet Aizen lost to Ichigo's Dad's base form. Bleach has very inconsistent showings and they are as strong as the story arc needs him to be.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@drgnx: Hopefully other captains get good powerups too. Hitsugaya's ban kai fully matured, komamura training his head off considering his loyalty to cap commander, soi fon on par with yourichi and Byakuya? the only shinigami who developed a third kai ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1:

For now, I'd settle for the new Captain Commander just got his damn eye fixed, there is no reason he shouldn't be able to, there is 1 person, maybe even 2 (Hichi?), who can reverse time and then there is the science division. Or is he replacing Ken as the Eye-patch dude?

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi still wins. Too strong for Urahara.

xso111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: he has alot of spiritual energy, with that urahara'S reiatsu cuffs will dil ALOT of damage

KashifKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urahara with ease.

Aviral13122002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact is that kenpachi possesses strong spiritual pressure

Urahara is also strong but I don't think he could defeat kenpachi

Even with his(urahara's)bankai

Ichigo defeated kenpachi ; bad storyline but still kenpachi defeated espada 5 nnointra with his patch on

He even got his bloody shikai

And called out the name of his sword

"NOZARASHI" ;;;; it's a monstrous shikai as he cuts off a meteorite in a single slash

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With those conditions, Urahara wins, and it can even be a stomp if Kisuke uses Hado #99.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ourmanuel

Even with current kenpachi, I could argue for urahara winning.

Hado 99 gg

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Yep, in the novel against Aura when she transmuted the atmosphere above Karakuta into an ocean and Urahara uses Hado 99 to destroy the entire ocean.