• 56 results
Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Ur Didact, the Doomsday version of a Forerunner from halo series fights the Doosmday vampire version of. Hellsing who is also a pain the ass to kill. Who wins?

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, to begin, the anime is called Hellsing, I think, which I know nothing about.

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pointless, Alucard destroys the Didact so handidly it's not even worth arguing how it could ever be possible for the Didact to win. Nothing on Didact's person would give him any type of edge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frocharocha

@leo-343 said:

Feats for Ur Didact?

Kills a Bunch of Spartan II:

The Didact possesses extraordinary neurological and mental abilities bestowed by his senior Promethean form. One of these is the augmented state of perception known as "battle mode", splintering his perception of reality into several variable frames of reference with a slowed-down experience of time, granting him impressive multitasking abilities.[58] In hand-to-hand combat, he was capable of matching SPARTAN-II reaction times and was able easily killing a fireteam of them without weapons.[48]

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Quakes

The Didact was also capable of generating a shockwave by stomping on the ground. While at the Composer's Forge, the Didact used this ability to cause SPARTAN-IIBlue Team to stumble to the ground.[46] Later during his battle against the Spartans, he generated a powerful linear energy blast to disable Kelly-087.[48]

No Caption Provided

Armor adapts to weaponry:

Like Warrior-Servant armor in general, the Didact's personal armor was designed to attune itself to enemy weaponry; this allowed his armor to become virtually invulnerable to numerous successive hits from Forerunner infantry weapons.[48]

No Caption Provided

Survives after desintegrated.

The monitor rescued the Spartans while the Didact was subjected to the Composers' effects, disintegrating him ;[1] John later told Fleet Admiral Terrence Hood that he believed the Forerunner was merely "contained", not dead.[48][note 2]

No Caption Provided

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SightlessReality

@killerwasp: Has massive regeneration, to the point he's that he came back from a pile of blood

Has shadow material which he was able to use to pull a navel ship for a prolonged period of time

Can not die so long as he still has his vast reserve of souls and each time he dies only one soul is taken

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Has massive regeneration, to the point he's that he came back from a pile of blood

Has shadow material which he was able to use to pull a navel ship for a prolonged period of time

Can not die so long as he still has his vast reserve of souls and each time he dies only one soul is taken

Can he survived from being atomized? Ur Didact survived that twice.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: Well, you didn't specify which Alucard so I'm assuming it's finale Alucard which has a lesser form of OmniPresence so yes he can.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler
No Caption Provided

@umbranox said:

Pointless, Alucard destroys the Didact so handidly it's not even worth arguing how it could ever be possible for the Didact to win. Nothing on Didact's person would give him any type of edge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Also Didact uses these weapons, and lived multiple shots of them as well.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I know but either version of Alucard can survive those.

The first one would simply come back after the first shot by getting another soul. His Soul Count is in the Millions, maybe in the billions(would be stretching it though)

The second one can't die unless he thinks he's going to die, basically I think therefore I am thinking kinda deal.

Now with the above being said, I don't see anything in Alucards arsenal that could hurt Didact so I have to call stalemate.

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch, there are hundreds of ways alucard could stomp. be it with bare hands, his guns, his minions or his magic

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: How would he live this? It removes it on a atomic level, and its light! XD hard light! Anyway I'm unsure, but i could for sure see a stalemate.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: His Soul count is separate from his physical body, all reside in a coffin. That's why that version will come back. The second version again is a conscious mind that doesn't need a body & can even physically manifest into another person mind at will.

Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperator_nocturne: Everything you just listed is irrelevant.

he cuts through dandymans cards like nothing with his hand, dandymans card cut through metal like a hot knive through butter, dandyman has become a minion, alone that would be enough. then theres rip van and her gun. the jackal was able to slaughter anderson, who can tank bullets of the casual 454 like peas. and magic of course, Precognition, Mind Control, Hypnosis, Mind Reading, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Shape-Shifting, Shadow Manipulation, Intangibility, extreme regeneration

and that leaving out his omnipresence

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperator_nocturne: Only thing of relevance is his livability. Everything else is mute. Alucard can't put down Didact at all.

Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperator_nocturne: Only thing of relevance is his livability. Everything else is mute. Alucard can't put down Didact at all.

Shadow manipulation: Manipulation of shadows into physical form, which he can then use however he wishes.

Telekinesis: In the manga, Alucard uses telekinesis to close a door on a fleeing SWAT officer. He also launched six SWAT officers into the air and guided them to flag poles where they were impaled. Alucard is later seen moving a broken down air-craft carrier from the Gulf of Italy to the Dover of London all in a little less than 40 minutes, only traveling at a few knots.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperator_nocturne: To put it another way, nothing you'v shown is something I haven't already considered. I know Alucards capabilities but nothing in his arsenal will take out Didact.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alucard.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Frocharocha

@imperator_nocturne said:

@sightlessreality said:

Shadow manipulation: Manipulation of shadows into physical form, which he can then use however he wishes.

Telekinesis: In the manga, Alucard uses telekinesis to close a door on a fleeing SWAT officer. He also launched six SWAT officers into the air and guided them to flag poles where they were impaled. Alucard is later seen moving a broken down air-craft carrier from the Gulf of Italy to the Dover of London all in a little less than 40 minutes, only traveling at a few knots.

Alucard also posses telekinesis? They are more related than i tought. Whomever Didact telekinesis is so powerful he can control and mind rape people across the galaxy:

Constraint fields are a form of energy field used by the Forerunners to restrain individuals.[1]Warrior-Servants were capable of generating and manipulating constraint fields at will. Higher-ranked Warriors, such as the Ur-Didact, could control these fields to the extent they could be used in a manner similar to telekinesis, allowing the Didact to immobilize and move his opponents from a distance.[2][note 1] Constraint fields could also be used for other purposes. For example, Glory of a Far Dawn used two constraint fields to secure Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting and Splendid Dust of Ancient Suns as they escaped the Forerunner Capital during Mendicant Bias' attack. These fields were sealed against the vacuum of space and could be merged with one another.[1]

As an immensely powerful Forerunner with incredibly advanced technologies at his disposal, the Didact has a number of extraordinary abilities. He has the capability to generate and control powerful constraint fields at will,[57] in effect granting him the power of telekinesis to restrain or physically harm his opponents. This was demonstrated when he used this ability on John-117, immobilizing him and causing him to float helplessly in the air, before throwing him against a wall.[41] Later, during the final confrontation aboard Mantle's Approach, he used this ability to physically torture the Spartan, who was only saved by Cortana's intervention.

Ur Didact also have Psionic technology, or at least something very like it. He can remotely alter mental states, actively edit memories so that entire buildings in the centre of a town are invisible and ignored, imprint multiple copies of consciousnesses into a human and have them passed down for hundreds of generations and then re-emerge as a fully sentient mind sharing a body with the host human.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Mhh alrighty, just curious cause even the Didact has even caused immortals to die from old age/decay.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Frocharocha

@killerwasp said:

@sightlessreality: Mhh alrighty, just curious cause even the Didact has even caused immortals to die from old age/decay.

Well actually, The Ur Didact itself is around 300,000 years old. I dont know if he´s imortal. But he dealt with the Primordial, who stated himself to be at least 500 bilion years old existing much before the Big Bang itself. Of course the Didact tried to kill him, but he came back in booth of these times.

In the first time he survived the halo array fire.

The second time he meet with Ur Didact at Instalattion 03 (i believe) and was turned into dust by the Ur didact.

He then came back thanking the Ur Didact for falling into his trap and them proceeded to mindrape him, making the Ur Didact nuts, making him destroying the Forerunner empire in the process and in a killing rampage agaisn´t humans.

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Didact wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: Yeah, but there was someone else he did it to as well and i can't remember.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol alucard wins

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate most likely

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard has legit nothing that will harm Didact and the Didact turns Alucard's brain off with a constraint Field.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordWhiskers

@sainguinexshadow: Are you joking? Alucard has had his head cut in two and blown off. And regenerated after. He stomps the Didact. There's nothing the Didact can do to him. At all.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard stomps.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@lordwhiskers: It's pretty clear you actually have no clue who the Didact is and FYI i have seen hellsing i know all about what Alucard does/can do, You can try to wank him all you want he won't even touch Didact and he sure as hell isn't even hurting him as for how Didact can end him here are Some ways.

1. Anti matter rifle via atomization of every particle of Alucard's

2. molecular striping Grenades

3.Constraint field and quite litterally have his brain turned off like a light switch it's a whole helluva lot different then i got my head chopped in half herr durr i can regen you can't regen when there is no physical Damage Done he just got off Switched.

3. Uses the Composer to quite litterally turn Alucard into data and makes him a random mindless sentinel

Why Alucard can't do shit to Didac

1. has never shown the capacity to throw out super space nuke Blow (Didact ate this just fine)

2. nothing in his arsenal to rival Anti matter (Didact ate a binary rifle to the face that jackets Anti matter rounds into it) Didn't even make him Flinch.

3.The Didact's Bullshit combat skin that Adapts to any type of damage that Alucard could dish out and nullifies it, Said Bullshit combat skin allowed him to take a knife through the eye into where his brain should be while conversating he Doesn't even stutter it doesn't faze him one bit.

4. Didact on the regular is able to command fleets beyond fleets of forerunner ships and pilot them with deadly effect all inside the mantles approach this tell's us Didact has FTL reaction when he isn't PIS and CIS.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow:

It's pretty clear you actually have no clue who the Didact is and FYI i have seen hellsing i know all about what Alucard does/can do, You can try to wank him all you want he won't even touch Didact and he sure as hell isn't even hurting him as for how Didact can end him here are Some ways.

Haha sure you have. You wouldn't have made that inept comment bumping this thread.

Alucard has been disintegrated before and lived. You have to kill his souls. How is Didact gonna do that? LOL.

No just no kiddo.

3.Constraint field and quite litterally have his brain turned off like a light switch it's a whole helluva lot different then i got my head chopped in half herr durr i can regen you can't regen when there is no physical Damage Done he just got off Switched.

Alucard doesn't need organs to function. What part are you not getting about this?

3. Uses the Composer to quite litterally turn Alucard into data and makes him a random mindless sentinel

Feats of that working on the supernatural?

Why Alucard can't do shit to Didac

1. has never shown the capacity to throw out super space nuke Blow (Didact ate this just fine)

Proof of this happening. You're making alot of crap up.

2. nothing in his arsenal to rival Anti matter (Didact ate a binary rifle to the face that jackets Anti matter rounds into it) Didn't even make him Flinch.

LOL.

3.The Didact's Bullshit combat skin that Adapts to any type of damage that Alucard could dish out and nullifies it, Said Bullshit combat skin allowed him to take a knife through the eye into where his brain should be while conversating he Doesn't even stutter it doesn't faze him one bit.

4. Didact on the regular is able to command fleets beyond fleets of forerunner ships and pilot them with deadly effect all inside the mantles approach this tell's us Didact has FTL reaction when he isn't PIS and CIS.

This is hilarious! where are you getting this shit from?

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@lordwhiskers: @sainguinexshadow:

Annihilation (strictly speaking). I get the point you're making here... Forerunner weaponry (particularly energy and anti-matter) is quite capable of reducing Alucard to nothingness. The problem is Alucard's physiology is far from conventional. He's got quite a distinct etherial physiology that allows him to exist in intangible states and as a living shadow (of sorts). He's characteristically supernatural and (as of yet) has managed to return completely intact from all damage provided he has sufficient blood (I don't fully support the 'life stock' theory but it is abundantly clear that he's more powerful with souls contained inside of him).

I simply think it's too speculative too assume this is the be all and end all against a supernatural being such as Alucard - especially one with nigh-unrivalled regenerative capabilities.

As for LW

Alucard has been disintegrated before and lived. You have to kill his souls. How is Didact gonna do that? LOL.

This isn't confirmed. As I mentioned Alucard's certainly more powerful when he's containing such a quantity of souls however the idea that you kill a soul instead of Alucard isn't confirmed in the slightest. It's just as likely (if not more so) that Alucard's power is simply proportional to his soul count (blood consumed).

Can you point me to where it mentions "molecular stripping?" Cheers!

I know a lot about the Halo Universe hence I feel I'm in a good position to say this is categorically not something the Didact or any other Warrior-Servant utilising Constraint Fields has ever displayed doing (and if they did I don't recall it in the slightest, which would be a rarity). Not trying to be overly accusational but what is your basis here?

The Composer??? You mean that ******* huge piece of Forerunner technology that needed the Didact needed the Mantle's Approach (IIRC the single largest vessel that's yet to appear in the Halo Universe) to transport and utilise... Absolutely not. It's no more his standard gear than the Infinity Gauntlet is Thanos'

This is ridiculous

If you're referring to the nuke John detonated at the end of Halo 4 to destroy the Mantle's Approach? The Didact wasn't even on that ship.

This I can agree with (to an extent). Non of Alucard's equipment is remotely comparable to Forerunner technology.

LOL.

I don't understand why you're laughing - this wasn't unreasonable to state in the slightest

The combat skin's powerful fore sure but it's not insurmountable - it's not capable of adapting to or nullifying everything. Not even remotely. Although it has shrugged of Forerunner weaponry.

Every Forerunner combat skin has an AI inside that does a lot of the work for them. Also ships never engage at FTL speeds - it serves no other purpose than travel. The engagement speeds aren't even a fraction of light speed.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

@lordwhiskers: @sainguinexshadow:

Annihilation (strictly speaking). I get the point you're making here... Forerunner weaponry (particularly energy and anti-matter) is quite capable of reducing Alucard to nothingness. The problem is Alucard's physiology is far from conventional. He's got quite a distinct etherial physiology that allows him to exist in intangible states and as a living shadow (of sorts). He's characteristically supernatural and (as of yet) has managed to return completely intact from all damage provided he has sufficient blood (I don't fully support the 'life stock' theory but it is abundantly clear that he's more powerful with souls contained inside of him).

I simply think it's too speculative too assume this is the be all and end all against a supernatural being such as Alucard - especially one with nigh-unrivalled regenerative capabilities.

As for LW

This isn't confirmed. As I mentioned Alucard's certainly more powerful when he's containing such a quantity of souls however the idea that you kill a soul instead of Alucard isn't confirmed in the slightest. It's just as likely (if not more so) that Alucard's power is simply proportional to his soul count (blood consumed).

Can you point me to where it mentions "molecular stripping?" Cheers!

I know a lot about the Halo Universe hence I feel I'm in a good position to say this is categorically not something the Didact or any other Warrior-Servant utilising Constraint Fields has ever displayed doing (and if they did I don't recall it in the slightest, which would be a rarity). Not trying to be overly accusational but what is your basis here?

The Composer??? You mean that ******* huge piece of Forerunner technology that needed the Didact needed the Mantle's Approach (IIRC the single largest vessel that's yet to appear in the Halo Universe) to transport and utilise... Absolutely not. It's no more his standard gear than the Infinity Gauntlet is Thanos'

This is ridiculous

If you're referring to the nuke John detonated at the end of Halo 4 to destroy the Mantle's Approach? The Didact wasn't even on that ship.

This I can agree with (to an extent). Non of Alucard's equipment is remotely comparable to Forerunner technology.

LOL.

I don't understand why you're laughing - this wasn't unreasonable to state in the slightest

The combat skin's powerful fore sure but it's not insurmountable - it's not capable of adapting to or nullifying everything. Not even remotely. Although it has shrugged of Forerunner weaponry.

Every Forerunner combat skin has an AI inside that does a lot of the work for them. Also ships never engage at FTL speeds - it serves no other purpose than travel. The engagement speeds aren't even a fraction of light speed.

In one of the Book's the Constraint field was stated to have more going for it then TK crush one of the victim's describe the phases of a Constraint field lowest to highest lowest is what UR Didact did to chief while his Monologue was going, Medium was described as your very sense of Reality was being warped and it could fool your brain as to Belive you were either near Death really Hot or Really Cold, Highest setting was Off switch for your Brain.

I will try to find the Book page and Post it, Traveling FTL requires you to have reflexes Akin to FTL unless you warp and some shit cause then you come out of Hyperspace all we know about Forerunner's Currently are that they are stupidly OP and have used Slip space to go to other reality's and Discover other universes Thing is Didact was coordinating his Forerunner fleet while battling Cortana and she even notes he was beating her back all while Blowing shit up with his Fleet's ,Didact Survived slip space in just his Combat Skin no ship, when they attempted to pursue after him in Slip space they lost all but 2 ship's IIRC due to Slip space compression and Tearing the ship's asunder again Didact Didn't even seem fazed by the trip.

Never said Didact Combat skin was insurmountable i just said it would Nullify anything Alucard would do against Didact his Combat skin currently was imune to Forerunner weaponry and all Covenant weaponry i Doubt what ever the hell Alucard would do would even tickle Didact.

As for the Molecular stripping Grenades i will post Link.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Alucard

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/servants-vs-forerunners.330296/page-5 feel free to read the thread aswell they get into alot of Nitty griddy Forerunner crap.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure this is a stalemate. Both have the means to survive whatever the other uses against them with their standard gear. They being said, at least Didact can hurt Alucard. Alucard won't even be able to scratch ur Didact.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alucard stomps. Not even fair. Better in all stats and has better hax options for damage. Better regen too.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard stomps. Not even fair. Better in all stats and has better hax options for damage. Better regen too.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#46 higherpower  Moderator

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Can you prove alucard can just function without his brain being on? So prove he can fight in an unconscious state. Otherwise didact wins rather instantly with the constraint field. Which he has used before a couple of times in the forerunner trilogy.

RedRiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Can you prove alucard can just function without his brain being on? So prove he can fight in an unconscious state. Otherwise didact wins rather instantly with the constraint field. Which he has used before a couple of times in the forerunner trilogy.

I am sure the person you quoted know more but from what I remember Alucard survived being decapitated, shreded to pieces, blown up piece by piece with large caliber bullets, being blown up and burned by a an explosion of a SR-71 plane crashing at full speed on an aircraft carrier deck while Alucard was on the plane and so on. Only holy Christian weapons can work on him, but even those not always. The very nail from Christ cross didn't killed him iirc his battle with Anderson.

He can become intangible and phase through solid objects, can mind control people, and change his shape and appereance, use people he killed and absorbed before to fight for him, he cut with his fingers some magic cards that where capable to hit and cut like a hot knife through butter depleted uranium shells fired at full speed by some tanks and so on