• 99 results
mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mjolnirson

Unworthy Thor vs Apocalypse, Colossus, Cyclops, Havok, Iceman, Gambit, Namor and Storm.

Rules:

No prep.

No morals.

Thor is bloodlusted.

Standard gear.

winner by death.

Place:

Bifrost.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That X-men team curbstomp even the worthy Thor

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That X-men team curbstomp even the worthy Thor

why you say that, are you sure...

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CosmicEntity

Team will probably overwhelm Thor

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse solos with ease it already happened.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman soloed an Worthy Thor that wasn't holding back.

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually apocalypse just got destroyed by Unworthy Thor in AXIS 8. There was nothing he could do against the axe

Combined attack of Havok and Cyclops had little effect

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

Unworthy Thor just beat Apocalypse, Absorbing Man, Havok, and Cyclops together in Avengers & X-Men Axis #8. He might take the win if he plays it smart and uses his lightning, though Iceman would be a problem.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men barely

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: But Iceman has Stomped him as well :O

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lantian1 said:

Actually apocalypse just got destroyed by Unworthy Thor in AXIS 8. There was nothing he could do against the axe

Combined attack of Havok and Cyclops had little effect

@jashro44 said:

@comic_book_fan: unworthy thor just stomped apocalypse in axis.

That proves that Apocalypse is not that powerful, he has very few feats in all his years of comics and is beat all the time, he can take a beating and smack a b!*ch but he was killed by Jean and Cable, both very powerful, but they did it with no effort and very little of all the power they have.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mjolnirson

who stomped who? iceman to Apocalypse or Thor.... i never saw him doing that to any of them

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why did Namor joins X-Men? Is he even a mutant?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: Iceman stomped Thor but now Thor stomped Apocalypse :O

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hiddenlight

@mjolnirson said:

@icecold14 said:

who stomped who? iceman to Apocalypse or Thor.... i never saw him doing that to any of them

Iceman stomped Thor in his Astonishing X-Men run.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Iceman solos.

The team would win with a worthy Thor

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was not originally an Xgene mutant just a mutant because he was a hybrid and then retconned to be an xgene mutant because he is a human hybrid which means he has a chance to gain an active xgene and because he was called the first mutant, even though as far as character history for all we know Selene was the first mutant because she is older than all of them. Its the way Rachel was the original omega level mutant but not because of the Xavier definition, they just kept her classified as such after they redefined what it was.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me leave this here.

Loading Video...

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

He was not originally an Xgene mutant just a mutant because he was a hybrid and then retconned to be an xgene mutant because he is a human hybrid which means he has a chance to gain an active xgene and because he was called the first mutant, even though as far as character history for all we know Selene was the first mutant because she is older than all of them. Its the way Rachel was the original omega level mutant but not because of the Xavier definition, they just kept her classified as such after they redefined what it was.

Shouldn't Apocalypse be the first mutant?

Selene is thousands of years older than him, he was born 5000 Marvel years ago, she was born 17,000 Marvel years ago.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't saying thor would win. Just that he stomped apocalypse. The person I responded to claimed apocalypse has beaten thor before (I don't know if he has), but in axis thor just wrecked apocalypse.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Not that i remember :o but yes Thor humiliated Apocs and sorry for the confusion

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see him cleaving through all of them except Iceman who i dont see him putting down

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One minute of silence for Apocalypse, who once again jobbed for the sake of the plot. *Killer Croc and Rhino mourn for him*

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Avatar image for baconissogreat1
BACONISSOGREAT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough battle, I think it comes down to whether or not thor gets overwhelmed by the x men team, if they fight him one on one thor would win this, depends how they attack

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: yes he is

I thought the first mutants were shown in the 1960's, Namor was presented in the 30's

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x-men wins, and was it actually Apocalypse, or was it Genesis?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was genesis he might as well been apocalypse but the axe is a plot weapon and still it never shown him beat Apocalypse he cut his armor open and then Apocalypse grabbed him and then he was gone while thor flew up in the air and beat everyone else

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Apocalypse was at the floor agonizing until Absorbing Man saved him from being cut into pieces.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: when has cable ever beat Apocalypse.

and jean did it because of her link with Scott allowed her to bypass his armor and and thor caught an un experienced Apocalypse from behind with a weapon enchanted specifically to beat him it proves nothing except that in this fight thor does have a chance but it's very slim Apocalypse or genesis what ever you want to call him used no energy powers even though he just used them the issue before.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they should just retire the Apocalypse character. It's clear the writers at Marvel have no respect for him. So why keep using him? When he appears in comics the first thing on many minds, is how hard he's going to job.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Namor_Curry

Bobby is Thor's only threat, and since Bobby isn't bloodlusted I might give it to Thor. The Odinson is so resistant to temperature, but I'm not sure how he'd actually take Iceman out of the equation. He can't hack him to death. Sorcery potentially? I'm not sure.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: ok see that now i thought that absorbing man was apocalypse without his armor

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: when has cable ever beat Apocalypse.

and jean did it because of her link with Scott allowed her to bypass his armor and and thor caught an un experienced Apocalypse from behind with a weapon enchanted specifically to beat him it proves nothing except that in this fight thor does have a chance but it's very slim Apocalypse or genesis what ever you want to call him used no energy powers even though he just used them the issue before.

I said he killed him, with the help of Jean Grey. Jean used the link thing before the merge to bypass his defenses, and it showed a lot of power on her part regardless because she ripped that armor like it was nothing. The weapon is not enchanted specifically for that purpose, the Psimitars only function is to focus his psi powers, so that he doesn't lose control of the TO virus. That was Cables powers channeled through that weapon as it has no power of it's own. Jean got into his head and held him, he could do nothing to break her hold, she then separated Scott and Apocalypse under her own power so that Cable could kill him. Jean actually defeated him, Cable just killed him after she proved his mind was no match for hers.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By comic_book_fan

@lordofallhumans: the second time she used the link again post the scan and i will show you.

and i was talking about thor's axe being enchanted to break apocalypse's armor.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: the second time she used the link again post the scan and i will show you.

and i was talking about thor's axe being enchanted to break apocalypse's armor.

Using the link still doesn't negate the fact that her mind is stronger, given a chance to get through his defenses twice she proved she can take him on.

My bad I'm extremely drunk I misread your comment :)

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: it is his armor that makes him resistant to mental attack bypass his armor bypass his defense had apocalypse not been attached to scott she would not have been able to do it which was shown when she tried earlier in the same issued and faild along with cable and xavier.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: it is his armor that makes him resistant to mental attack bypass his armor bypass his defense had apocalypse not been attached to scott she would not have been able to do it which was shown when she tried earlier in the same issued and faild along with cable and xavier.

What's your point? Without that armor and it's defenses she can take him, and showed that it is like tissue paper when she had tk, because simply getting past his defenses telepathically (because the link with Scott is telepathic) she can telekinetically damage an armor that has gone unscathed in many a fight before.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By XiiX

Hahaha.

Love how Apocalypse stans more or less claim he's interchangeable with Genesis, except for when he gets his ass kicked.

Then it's a totally different character and doesn't count.

No Caption Provided
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: it stated is was a telekinetic attack but it also stated that the only reason it work was because of the link with scott so maybe the writer messed up or whatever but either way it would not have worked without the link with scott.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: was that toward me because i said it might aswell have been Apocalypse meaning they are exchangeable power wise evan is new to the power but still they are basically the same.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XiiX

By the way, for those who haven't seen it, this is how the exchange went down between the two(the most Apocalypse/Genesis managed was a punch, which seemed have about as much effect on Thor as a paper-cut).

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@lordofallhumans: it stated is was a telekinetic attack but it also stated that the only reason it work was because of the link with scott so maybe the writer messed up or whatever but either way it would not have worked without the link with scott.

I was a telekinetic attack, but because of the link she was able to psionically bypass all of his defenses. She did that telepathically because the link is telepathic, once she had access she was able to damage him and PIS made her shocked by his face giving him a chance to counter attack.

No Caption Provided

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By XiiX

@comic_book_fan: Not exclusively, but yes, as well.

Funny you should mention his relative inexperience with those set of abilities, because all I could think while reading the fights he was involved in was that he does so just like the standard version of Apocalypse, only with more beams of energy projected from his eyes, and less elasticity when he throws his punches. Speaking of which, the punch he threw, seemed to have absolutely no effect at all, and experince wouldn't mitigate it's effectiveness nearly so much, assuming Apocalypse is interchangeable with genesis so far as(offensive) potential is concerned.

Basically they fight VERY similarly(long range physicality, short range physicality, rinse/wash/repeat).

Maybe he should've tried 'dropping him with telepathy' like Apocalypse did all those other times too numerous to count, amirite?