Good reasoning.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@zhurong said:

@outside_85: Ares knows every form of combat so he probably pass down most of them to Diana

It's a destilled form, its not really the same as having practiced it for a thousand years.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hatemalingsia: More like years of brawling .. She was trained by war itself while not shown lifting a lot of weight she has hurt some heavy hitters .. She hurt darkseid and doomsday

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By hatemalingsia

@xxxcarzellxxx: True that.

Didn't she use a sword to hurt Darkseid? Also I think SuperDoom was holding back when he fought her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So let me get this straight, according to these forums: Wonder Woman loses to Hulk, she loses to Thor when he has Mjolnir, but she can beat Unworthy Thor in H2H?

That makes no sense, Mjolnir doesn't enhance Thor' physically in any way, why would she suddenly win now?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#106 god_spawn  Moderator

So let me get this straight, according to these forums: Wonder Woman loses to Hulk, she loses to Thor when he has Mjolnir, but she can beat Unworthy Thor in H2H?

That makes no sense, Mjolnir doesn't enhance Thor' physically in any way, why would she suddenly win now?

Why not? Hulk's stats get better over time, Thor's don't. Mjolnir is a plot device weapon and Thor can hit harder with it than he can without it. Diana has the strength to harm him, is durable enough to tank his hits, is vastly quicker, and is a better fight. Why shouldn't she able to beat him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants said:

Why not? Hulk's stats get better over time, Thor's don't. Mjolnir is a plot device weapon and Thor can hit harder with it than he can without it. Diana has the strength to harm him, is durable enough to tank his hits, is vastly quicker, and is a better fight. Why shouldn't she able to beat him?

It wouldn't seem to me that Mjolnir would make that much of a difference in this fight. This isn't the first time Thor has fought without Mjolnir, and Thor can still command the lightning without Mjolnir. The only thing changed is that he can't physically hit her with Mjolnir. He would have no reason to use Mjolnir defensively against her considering (to my knowledge) Wonder Woman does not project energy or magic.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: More like years of brawling .. She was trained by war itself while not shown lifting a lot of weight she has hurt some heavy hitters .. She hurt darkseid and doomsday

Eh, Thor also has done this while fist fighting:

No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#110 god_spawn  Moderator

@deathbyants: A character can be vastly different in levels of skill without their weapon. Thor's best skill feats are with Mjolnir, his h2h ones are mediocre. And this is h2h combat only, so idky we are assuming he is going to be using any outside powers like lightning.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Asgaard
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#112  Edited By Jestersmiles

Still WW.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wins regardless of Thor's ability to wield Mjolnir or not.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman, easily in his strength class, much faster, way better reaction time and reflexes, superior in fighting skills

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

@hatemalingsia: Not super doom actually doomsday I have the scans and she punched darkseid also but my phone doesn't allow upload unless you know how

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty sure WW takes this, stronger, faster, more skilled, and a super sword? she wins.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

pretty sure WW takes this, stronger, faster, more skilled, and a super sword? she wins.

While I agree that Diana takes the slight majority, your statement of her being physically stronger is incorrect.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: I believe you. I don't even remember she fought Doomsday twice. Lol.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants said:

THIS. I love when moderators give their input.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I agree with you.. Thor's still ridiculously strong and skilled sans hammer.

@mjolnirson said:

By Odin's spear!!! people really dont know anything about Thor and his h2h skills, Thor all the way... he is strongest, more durable better fighter by a small margin, and he has very low morals.

People bringing the Angela thing or too many PIS in 1, 2, 3...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.I don't see Diana's superior speed helping as if she was Superman.Pre-52 Diana I would've gave a solid majority but New 52 I see losing

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@mjolnirson said:

@agent41 said:

@mjolnirson said:

@thenotoriousheisenblokz said:

@mjolnirson said:

@mjolnirson said:

@harriso said:

Thor

1. Hes a man

2.he doesnt wear a spangly outfit

3. Because hes ODINSON

1. Just because he's a man doesn't mean he wins

2. *He and *doesn't, having an American themed outfit is also invalid

3. *he's and ODINSOR is BHORSON and BHORSON is ZEUSSON

Odinsor is a Bhorson and Bhorso is Zeusson what a mumbo jumbo?

How was I using "mumbo jumbo"? when you I had valid arguments that made your argument invalid.

jajaja first than all: the list from above is stupid, yes and i didnt. then the mumbo jumbo is "Odinsor is a Bhorsor and Bhorson is Zeusson..." that makes no sense at all.

"SPAM" This is all I see from you troll please be a subtle troll.

is not spam, but that doesn't make sense man. i am not trolling at all, sorry if you feel that way but again nonsense.Then for the people who say that Thor is slow... stop using PIS, if that so, then Superman is slower than Batman who has hitted him many times? and others who are way slower than him. Thor speed is not equal to WW yes, but he is not slow by any means, he is close to LY speed when he is not jobbing in terms of combat and reflexes.

And for the many people who say that speed is the win factor you are death wrong... the durability is the key...

Thor would win due his durability, strength, h2h skills, even when his speed is not that great, in a good fight.

Yes PIS like peak humans tagging speeders. WW's most average feat is reacting to speeding bullets from all directions at once. So even if we go by her most average feats. Nobody that is as fast as a speeding bullet should ever tag her. Let alone peak humans. And we know WW has a lot of feats in combat about speeding bullet level. One way or the other she is fast enough to use her speed advantage to beat thor. And she has better skill feats as well.

is good to hear someone using the reason however can you proof the skills in h2h of wonder woman? i can post some scans of Thor in a mortal form, he was at the same level of cap in terms of peak human and skills, actually he saved him and others. I have not doubt about the speed, she is faster but not by a huge margin, not even by a medium margin.

In combat speed WW is way faster than thor. In the 2 possible ways. Average feats and high end feats. Diana's average combat speed feats are much better than his. Her high end combat speed feats are better than his. And with no bias writer here using plot to limit the characters. They are fighting here at the top of their capabilities. One way or the other Diana has way better combat speed feats. Her trackrecord in the speed department>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thor's trackrecord.

Skill-wise none of them are as skilled as Captain America. Because again Captain America's trackrecord in the skill department>Their trackrecord. But through her catalogue she has shown better skill feats than thor. New 52 WW's training with the amazons and with the od Of War certainly give her enough skills to be a true threat to thor. WW's move are more focused. More precise. While thor brawls in 90% of all his appearances in comics.

well i cannot disagree that the average combat speed of wonder woman is better than Thor's, or speed in general. however i have scans that put him on the same levels (deflecting bullets and so... ) then in H2h is the same, Thor in a human form was at the same levels of Cap, and he actually saved him... however in the h2h departament is a close call, very close; and you are goddamn right she is a danger to Thor in that department. however this is a bloodlusted Thor, who has a durability way beyond of hers, way stronger, and has a better striking power... again i think this could be a good CAV if you like. and by the way you are one of the few people who is giving reasons and not just throwing "Thor stomp or WW stomps" good man good.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has many years of h2h training, but WW wins

Avatar image for thenotoriousheisenblokz
ThenotoriousHeisenblokz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@agent41 said:

@mjolnirson said:

@agent41 said:

@mjolnirson said:

@mjolnirson said:

@mjolnirson said:

@harriso said:

Thor

1. Hes a man

2.he doesnt wear a spangly outfit

3. Because hes ODINSON

1. Just because he's a man doesn't mean he wins

2. *He and *doesn't, having an American themed outfit is also invalid

3. *he's and ODINSOR is BHORSON and BHORSON is ZEUSSON

Odinsor is a Bhorson and Bhorso is Zeusson what a mumbo jumbo?

How was I using "mumbo jumbo"? when you I had valid arguments that made your argument invalid.

jajaja first than all: the list from above is stupid, yes and i didnt. then the mumbo jumbo is "Odinsor is a Bhorsor and Bhorson is Zeusson..." that makes no sense at all.

"SPAM" This is all I see from you troll please be a subtle troll.

is not spam, but that doesn't make sense man. i am not trolling at all, sorry if you feel that way but again nonsense.Then for the people who say that Thor is slow... stop using PIS, if that so, then Superman is slower than Batman who has hitted him many times? and others who are way slower than him. Thor speed is not equal to WW yes, but he is not slow by any means, he is close to LY speed when he is not jobbing in terms of combat and reflexes.

And for the many people who say that speed is the win factor you are death wrong... the durability is the key...

Thor would win due his durability, strength, h2h skills, even when his speed is not that great, in a good fight.

Yes PIS like peak humans tagging speeders. WW's most average feat is reacting to speeding bullets from all directions at once. So even if we go by her most average feats. Nobody that is as fast as a speeding bullet should ever tag her. Let alone peak humans. And we know WW has a lot of feats in combat about speeding bullet level. One way or the other she is fast enough to use her speed advantage to beat thor. And she has better skill feats as well.

is good to hear someone using the reason however can you proof the skills in h2h of wonder woman? i can post some scans of Thor in a mortal form, he was at the same level of cap in terms of peak human and skills, actually he saved him and others. I have not doubt about the speed, she is faster but not by a huge margin, not even by a medium margin.

In combat speed WW is way faster than thor. In the 2 possible ways. Average feats and high end feats. Diana's average combat speed feats are much better than his. Her high end combat speed feats are better than his. And with no bias writer here using plot to limit the characters. They are fighting here at the top of their capabilities. One way or the other Diana has way better combat speed feats. Her trackrecord in the speed department>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thor's trackrecord.

Skill-wise none of them are as skilled as Captain America. Because again Captain America's trackrecord in the skill department>Their trackrecord. But through her catalogue she has shown better skill feats than thor. New 52 WW's training with the amazons and with the od Of War certainly give her enough skills to be a true threat to thor. WW's move are more focused. More precise. While thor brawls in 90% of all his appearances in comics.

well i cannot disagree that the average combat speed of wonder woman is better than Thor's, or speed in general. however i have scans that put him on the same levels (deflecting bullets and so... ) then in H2h is the same, Thor in a human form was at the same levels of Cap, and he actually saved him... however in the h2h departament is a close call, very close; and you are goddamn right she is a danger to Thor in that department. however this is a bloodlusted Thor, who has a durability way beyond of hers, way stronger, and has a better striking power... again i think this could be a good CAV if you like. and by the way you are one of the few people who is giving reasons and not just throwing "Thor stomp or WW stomps" good man good.

The troll(s) have spoken

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By mjolnirson
ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@elmohump: I'm not sure why you always feel the need to bring up wolverine. That one feat does not define his entire capabilities, and he has also blocked strikes from wolverine.

If you want to bring up crappy feats I can just bring up batman tagging wonder woman.

Oh? Is that not what you people do here? One simple low balling feat determines the level of a character? What of the time Thor said himself to be slower than Spiderman then?

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends when they will decide to do something more worthy.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: But she's in his strength class and beat up 2 blood listed kryptonians and she has an atom splitting sword she had the balls to fight doomsday they went a few rounds before she got hurt but she also has healing factor

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

Ends when they will decide to do something more worthy.

And that is... *giggle*

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: its funny how you say that when you are trying to low ball Thor by doing the same thing with this spiderman stuff... But when I bring up batman and Slade tagging wonder woman, its lowballing. Very hypocritical of you

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say Thor stronger and equal or even better fighter

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

thor

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By The_Fub

I do agree WW wins here but it's in no way a stomp. Thor can still use his weather powers and his Godly ability's. In fact, a think Thor has a shot to pull.the majority. He's gone toe 2 toe with far faster beings then WW, has Godblast, Weather Manipulation, Warriors Madness...yeah nope nvm Thor FTW

Edit: Forgot it was just H2H, Hmmm WW Has Speed. Thor has Durability and Perhaps Strength. I'd say both are rough equals in Skill... Eyyy still Thor for majority, both have the chance to take majority tho imo. Really close fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman stomps Slowdinson into the ground.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor is too durable to put down by new 52 WW IMO.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#140  Edited By _Logos_

Bloodlusted Wonder Woman is kinda scary though considering her speed. Like I have no doubt Thor can react but I don't think he's fast enough to deal with her blows assuming WW isn't jobbing while Bloodlusted and doesn't go straight for decapitation.

That being said in H2H, I think Unworthy Thor should be able to take it against New 52 Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman is more skilled and way faster but Thor has durability and strength which can overpower that. Edit: Though she can definitely take a few rounds considering she still has stats that can harm him plus she might be able to abuse dirty and cheap moves while bloodlusted and relying mainly on her speed.

Don't know how Wonder Woman's Rebirth feats would apply to the fight though that is if it would add anything at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e975a728292e
deactivated-5e975a728292e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers