- Current Thor armed with his axe Jarnbjorn, in character

- DC team is consisted of

1) Hawkman

2) Vixen

3) Plastic Man

4) Steel

5) Aquaman - he can't use telepathy and is fresh from water

6) Booster Gold

- Team has morals off, no prep, fight to death or KO, who wins and why?

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bigcimmerian: Ouch, do we have any feat for this new unworthy-male-Thor-Odinson-Mjolnir-free?

Maybe too soon for this fight, no?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr said:

@bigcimmerian: Ouch, do we have any feat for this new unworthy-male-Thor-Odinson-Mjolnir-free?

Not that I know of, but you can probably use his Young Thor feats, they are basically the same except that the Unworthy Thor is 1200 years older.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr said:

Not that I know of, but you can probably use his Young Thor feats, they are basically the same except that the Unworthy Thor is 1200 years older.

Ok.

Clears.

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team and handily. Aquaman, Vixen, Steel, and potentially Hawkman can solo.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@bullpr said:

Ok.

Clears.

I think you misunderstood, it's not gauntlet, he's fighting them all at the same time, I just listed them by numbers :)

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Thor.

Remove Aquaman maybe, no?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bigcimmerian

Team and handily. Aquaman, Vixen, Steel, and potentially Hawkman can solo.

lol dont be silly.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plastic Man legit solos.

Jmarshmallow

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nosoamazing: he has an axe which can hurt celestial sand still has insane durability and strength which outclasses everyone here

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BoringPerson

He loses horribly. Vixen is Krypto with magic resistance and fighting skill.

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: And nothing was proven. Thor can't even harm Plastic Man. And Aquaman could easily jab Thor in the head with his Trident. I'm pretty sure there's a scan out there where Vixen defeats Amazo through some sort of means. Hawkman could also take an Nth-Metal axe to Thor's head. Steel has the arsenal to handle threats such as Doomsday clones and much more. Plus you took away the weapon that pretty much makes Thor? Even if no one solos, Thor still gets stomped.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: We're talking about the same Plastic Man that went toe-to-toe with Fernus, right?

Jmarshmallow

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Check the post I sent to Bigcimmer. And how does having an axe mean anything? Katana has a sword that cuts threw everything so I guess she auto wins as well.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nosoamazing: but your saying nth metal axe to the head going by thors showings that shouldn't even pierce skin maybe a little scratch seeing as wolverines claws could only scarth him and admantium > nth

And the weapon dosent pretty much make the he is the god of thunder still he could possibly one shot each member of the team with the axe not to mention god blast I'm not saying he will win but I don't like people to low ball him by saying that each member of the team could possibly solo

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: We're talking about the same Plastic Man that went toe-to-toe with Fernus, right?

Jmarshmallow

Only because he's immune to phasing, immune to telepathy and has the same shape shifting powers, he's perfect counter for Martians.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: And nothing was proven. Thor can't even harm Plastic Man. And Aquaman could easily jab Thor in the head with his Trident. I'm pretty sure there's a scan out there where Vixen defeats Amazo through some sort of means. Hawkman could also take an Nth-Metal axe to Thor's head. Steel has the arsenal to handle threats such as Doomsday clones and much more. Plus you took away the weapon that pretty much makes Thor? Even if no one solos, Thor still gets stomped.

Thor can BFR Plastic Man by punching him to space. You're so much lowballing Thor that it's not even funny. Thor can one shot everybody here, that's why I put 6 of them to fight him.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Even so, the amount of durability necessary to do that is more than Unworthy Thor can dish...

Jmarshmallow

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Even so, the amount of durability necessary to do that is more than Unworthy Thor can dish...

Jmarshmallow

His axe cleaved Frost Giants in half, killed Celestials and seriously injured Gorr, I'm sure it can do something to Plastic Man.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RetconCrisis

@bigcimmerian: Fernus already beat the Justice League the first encounter with sheer physical strength, you know? He didn't use TP or his other powers until the latter encounter where he even further roflstomped the JL. So Plastic Man taking on Fernus physically is extremely impressive.

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: You realize that Nth-Metal has harmed Superman, Despero, and Black Adam before? You also realize that Wolverine can't fly at Thor at 500mph with fifty ton strength?

And I just gave you various examples of how they can one shot Thor. So there's no real need to complain. And oh no! The almighty God Blast which Thor has only used once or twice in his whole continuity! Give me a break.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimaera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Chimaera

This is almost literally regular Thor without flight. Jarnbjorn more than likely matches the hammers striking feats with how it cleaved through apocalypses and celestial armor, he still has his strength and durability and weather manipulation and godblast. Plastic man he bfrs with godblast the rest he doth cleaves in twain. Aquaman gives him a bit of trouble but he destroys the rest, literally none of these can solo. Sorry DC fanboys.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nosoamazing: so your saying hawkman could one shot Thor with a nth axe?

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Plastic Man can solo here. Same with vixen or Aquaman

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the team can get Jarnbjorn (which could probably cut through Hawkman's Nth metal or Steel's armour) away from Thor, I could see them taking him handily with Aquaman and Plastic Man as their MVPs. Regardless, I'd still give the team a clear majority.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bigcimmerian
BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BoringPerson

@nosoamazing said:

Thor can BFR Plastic Man by punching him to space. You're so much lowballing Thor that it's not even funny. Thor can one shot everybody here, that's why I put 6 of them to fight him.

That's just patently wrong. Vixen with Krypto's powers could take a beating and a half. She solos Thor. She doesn't has Superman's weakness to magic, and Krypto has shown the ability to just tank striking equal to that of Thor (Superboy Prime), magical striking from Atlas (that Superman couldn't deal with without an amp), and just about ignore 7 different kinds of Anti-Kryptonian energy projection. Just one of which instantly KO'd Supergirl.

@chimaera said:

This is almost literally regular Thor without flight. Jarnbjorn more than likely matches the hammers striking feats with how it cleaved through apocalypses and celestial armor, he still has his strength and durability and weather manipulation and godblast. Plastic man he bfrs with godblast the rest he doth cleaves in twain. Aquaman gives him a bit of trouble but he destroys the rest, literally none of these can solo. Sorry DC fanboys.

You ignore high tier Kryptonian physicals Vixen and think Aquaman could give Thor a fight? Your opinions are henceforth taken with a glass of salt.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

thor is physically superior to everyone here by a long shot. he would have to use his weather manipulation to gain a win which he doesn't use much in character without mjolnir. everyone's regular equipment isn't enough to fight beat thor except for aquaman. I can see them winning though, but a few of the team members die

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: to be fair Thor with the axe has feats to suggest he would one shot everybody here he probably loses this fight but it's not a stomp and I think people say aqua man is the biggest threat due to the trident which has insane damage

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By bigcimmerian

@boringperson: When did Vixen coppy Krypto? Any scan or issue number?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes it. Decent fight though. Aquaman is likely MVP

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bigcimmerian

Plastic Man can solo here. Same with vixen or Aquaman

No Caption Provided

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BoringPerson

@bigcimmerian said:

Maybe JSA 11? Though that might've been copying Superman. I don't remember particularly well.

Even then, he's fighting a Kryptonian as well as Plas... You've really been lowballing Plas btw.

EDIT: I don't really know why you made this thread if you think Thor can oneshot everyone here.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By bigcimmerian

@bigcimmerian said:

Maybe JSA 11? Though that might've been copying Superman. I don't remember particularly well.

Even then, he's fighting a Kryptonian as well as Plas... You've really been lowballing Plas btw.

EDIT: I don't really know why you made this thread if you think Thor can oneshot everyone here.

Potentially one shot with one axe cleave, or thunder, or godblast if he can charge it. How can she copy Superman if she can only copy animals?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By tensor

If they take the axe out Thor hands, Plastic man can solo.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By CaptainBatman

@tensor said:

If they take the axe out Thor hands, Plastic man can solo.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought people stopped underestimating Plastic Man around here, he's one of the strongest heroes out there, unlimited strength amping, unlimited regeneration, immortality, tp immunity, etc.

Plastic Man solos with ease.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Booster can give him a good fight with the help of his teammates. All together they win.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bigcimmerian

I thought people stopped underestimating Plastic Man around here, he's one of the strongest heroes out there, unlimited strength amping, unlimited regeneration, immortality, tp immunity, etc.

Plastic Man solos with ease.

No Caption Provided

Don't be silly man. How are TP immunity and immortality going to help him here? There is no such thing as unlimited strength and regeneration.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlueBeetle1

@cgoodness: lol he looks like such a fairy in that gif. Good stuff.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plastic man solos

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: I was just listing his capabilities. Anyways yeah he can limitlessly increase his mass aka unlimited strength amping and unlimited regeneration..

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: eh kinda, its from the Thor prancing exercise video