#1 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains:

Darkseid with a GL ring (don't ask how, he just got one)

Magneto with Thor's Hammer (don't ask)

Thor does not have his hammer, as Magneto has it.

Batman has his insider suit. That's it.

Villains have a day of prep.

Superheroes don't get any.

#2 Posted by Frocharocha (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

How can Magneto lift Thor hammer? lol. Anyway, my vote goes to heroes team. They defeated many enemies without prep.

#3 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but what would the villains do with an entire day of preparation? Magneto could easily grab an entire junkyard and crash land it on the team.

#4 Posted by Frocharocha (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

Yes but what would the villains do with an entire day of preparation? Magneto could easily grab an entire junkyard and crash land it on the team.

Hulk and Superman are strong enough to tank Magneto attacks. Thor as well. Whomever, darkseid will be a problem.

#5 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

But Magneto HAS Thor's Hammer for crying out loud! That is gonna mess up superman bad if he even get's close. I think through teamwork Darkseid and Mags could take this. Hulk wouldn't be a problem. Superman and Thor would be the biggest problem. Batman would get stomped fast.

#6 Posted by Frocharocha (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

But Magneto HAS Thor's Hammer for crying out loud! That is gonna mess up superman bad if he even get's close. I think through teamwork Darkseid and Mags could take this. Hulk wouldn't be a problem. Superman and Thor would be the biggest problem. Batman would get stomped fast.

Yup Batman is going to die. can't Thor just steal the Hammer back btw? Otherwise, the hammer will knock Hulk, Superman and Thor if they aren't fast enough to evade.

#7 Posted by Outside_85 (8995 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags may start with Mjolnir, but as far as I am aware, Thor can just pull it to him. If Magneto is dragged along it will just be an early KO to him.

As for Darkseid...I don't think it adds anything to him that he doesn't already have or need for that matter.

Heroes take the win through teamwork.

#8 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

Mags may start with Mjolnir, but as far as I am aware, Thor can just pull it to him. If Magneto is dragged along it will just be an early KO to him.

As for Darkseid...I don't think it adds anything to him that he doesn't already have or need for that matter.

Heroes take the win through teamwork.

#9 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

How can Magneto lift Thor hammer? lol.

With magnetism like he's done before.

#10 Posted by dondave (37390 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes

#11 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor:

When has he lifted Thor's hammer? Not doubting you, I just haven't seen it.

#12 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

The Heroes win but not easily.

#13 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo said:

why the hulk hate

#14 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps, Magneto stomps, the villains are just...unstoppable.

#15 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@lorbo said:

why the hulk hate

Get used to it. Hulk is garbage on this website lol

#16 Posted by WillPayton (9446 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid solos, with or without a GL ring.

#17 Posted by Pokeysteve (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

A GL ring would probably dwarf Darkseid more than anything. Supe can beat Mags while Thor and Hulk occupy Darkseid. Batman is useless.

#18 Posted by Joygirl (19935 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: How is Juggernaut not here? He is literally THE unstoppable villain.

#19 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Really JG? Darkseid should be able to take him. If nothing else BFR him. Those omega beams can do a LOT. Teleport people, even raise people from the dead. If he was feeling whimsical he could kill you and bring you back several times.

#20 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Heroes

This.

Good Guys always win.

#21 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

No CIS for the heroes...they have a better chance of losing that way

#22 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@dondave said:

Heroes

This.

Good Guys always win.

#23 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

The bad guys are going to win.

#24 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@jackofspades said:

@lorbo said:

why the hulk hate

Get used to it. Hulk is garbage on this website lol

only on here where people think flash is god lol