Unstoppable Juggernaut vs Unstoppable Juggernaut

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok, let's just say there's a big giant cloning device the Unostoppable Juggernaut gets cloned and the two Juggernauts try stop each other, is it possible?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Akira Overdrive says:

"No way."

But now what do they do? How do they get through each other? For arguement sakes, let's say they have nowhere to go and aren't allowed to go around each other, they have to go through each other. Can they do it? How do they stay unstoppable? How does this whole thing work?

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Hawk

Best battle yet.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Akira Overdrive

No way.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

wow a never ending battle

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hawk

I think that thing That Doc Brown warned Marty about, in Back to Future, would happen. They see each other and the universe turns inside out and ends.

silli bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By silli bill

i go with juggernaut

Frisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Frisco

silli bill says:

"i go with juggernaut"

LMAO

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Unbelonger

Or, they join forces and become the more overused, overmentioned, even overrated Duo around this forums ever, unless somebody clones wolverine... blah.

zzzzzzzzzz

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silas Burr

The Juggernaut knows he can't be stopped so his clone would know too. They call it a draw and hit the bar without throwing a single punch.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By White Phantom

silli bill says:

"i go with juggernaut"

Me too, big surprise there.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By mantoid

Try to stop the Juggernaut!

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rdeegvainl

I think even if you cloned juggernaut, Cytorax would have to give him the power, so the original would win.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Perfect Cell

Cain as the Juggernaut would probably beat this Juggernaut

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yCN86hJs0Rc

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yCN86hJs0Rc&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yCN86hJs0Rc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By HellionVulcan
Eternal Chaos said:
"

Akira Overdrive says:

"No way."

But now what do they do? How do they get through each other? For arguement sakes, let's say they have nowhere to go and aren't allowed to go around each other, they have to go through each other. Can they do it? How do they stay unstoppable? How does this whole thing work?

"
They rip time apart as they collide Killing & destroying earth as if any body read the Onslaught saga (which ended awful) Cain when he regained Juggernaut powers smashed Cytoraax to pieces & sent cain traveling back through dimensions back to earth to Dr Strange .. .
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Knowsbleed33

This cloning machine would truly be wonderous if it could clone the magical enchantment that empowers the Juggernaut.

Always bet on the original!

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By Korg

Cytorrak would not allow his energies to be used by two human avatars at once.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Korg said:
"Cytorrak would not allow his energies to be used by two human avatars at once."
Didn't Cain and Black Tom share the power for a while?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Korg

Key words being a while. I haven't read the issues in question, but I assume there were unforeseen complications, either from Black Tom trying to steal it all for himself, or Cytorrak getting involved. Anyone with the pertinent issues, scans or a description of events would be most helpful.

Wikipedia tells me it happened in Marvel Team-Up #150

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

So because it wasn't permanent this fight can't happen? From what I know they shared the power for long enough for Black Tom to get tired of it and for X-Men to get involved (when Rogue took the powers away from Tom and then Cain reclaimed them). The power has been shared before so I don't see why it couldn't be for this fight.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Korg

If they're sharing it then it might cancel itself out, or they might glance off each other. Alternately, half of the power might not be enough to make you totally unstoppable. In the latter case I'd give it to the original as he has more experience using the powers. In answer to the original question: It's pure speculation. If they are both unstoppable forces, then no, they can't stop one another. If they are not unstoppable due to sharing the power, then they can.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the creator
Buckshot said:
"Korg said:
"Cytorrak would not allow his energies to be used by two human avatars at once."
Didn't Cain and Black Tom share the power for a while?"

Yes and when they did, they were far weaker and very far from Invulnerable and in this case this is likely what would happen in this battle as both Juggernauts would share the power of Cyttorak.
As both are far easier to hurt now, it might be possible for one to get a lucky break and injure the other using a massive explosion (like a gas station exploding) or something equally impressive. With the powwer shared, they may even have to breath at some point in which case suffocation might be a possibility but this last point is speculation.
SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SilverSurfa

If they are exactly the same, they will cancel each other out and each one will get knocked back 100m.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the creator
SilverSurfa said:
"If they are exactly the same, they will cancel each other out and each one will get knocked back 100m."
In all battles an element of luck can exist  - flukes can happen and blind chance need only favour one for a possible winner to emerge. If this were to happen, I would confidently say that the Juggernaut would win......
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckshot said:
"Korg said:
Didn't Cain and Black Tom share the power for a while?"
yea, but they were both way weaker than cain with all the power for himself.  Black tom agreed to give all the power back..
SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SilverSurfa
the creator said:
"SilverSurfa said:
"If they are exactly the same, they will cancel each other out and each one will get knocked back 100m."
In all battles an element of luck can exist  - flukes can happen and blind chance need only favour one for a possible winner to emerge. If this were to happen, I would confidently say that the Juggernaut would win......
"
I just said... if they are exactly the same...
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#27  Edited By EganTheVile1

They get tied into a grapple situation and run in place neither getting any advantage

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Perfect Cell

Let's say if there were two Cytorak whom both made a Juggernaut to represent themselves....

If the two Juggernauts collide they can not move eachother for an eternity.

The only way one Juggernaut will prevail from the other is if one of the other Juggernauts have a larger variety of secondary abilities. Such as martial arts. then the that Juggernaut would win.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rdeegvainl
SilverSurfa said:
"the creator said:
"SilverSurfa said:
"
"
They may be exaclty the same, but the world around them is not a perfectly symmetrical place, and they will not do the exact same thing because the moment that they come into contact with a stimulus that the other didn't feel at the exact same time, the become different. Their thoughts will be different, they will make different judgment calls.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the creator
Rdeegvainl said:
"SilverSurfa said:
"the creator said:
"SilverSurfa said:
"
"
They may be exaclty the same, but the world around them is not a perfectly symmetrical place, and they will not do the exact same thing because the moment that they come into contact with a stimulus that the other didn't feel at the exact same time, the become different. Their thoughts will be different, they will make different judgment calls.
"
Very logical.
SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SilverSurfa

Exactly the same means Exactly the same.... And they are coming at each other with the eactly same rate of accerlation, the whole world around them is even. Happy? i elaborated. Anyway if they are exactly the same which i clearly said it mean their minds are exactly the same... what bit of exactly the same dont u get?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the creator
SilverSurfa said:
"

Exactly the same means Exactly the same.... And they are coming at each other with the eactly same rate of accerlation, the whole world around them is even. Happy? i elaborated. Anyway if they are exactly the same which i clearly said it mean their minds are exactly the same... what bit of exactly the same dont u get?

"
What don't you understand about the word random....
As in random luck. If they are both running down a street towards each other, the road below them is not exactly the same. There could be a oil patch that helps one lose some momentum or the like. It they go to attack each other with items in the local environment, they cannot both use the same car to hit each other with.

Although they might have the same level od powers, thoughts etc, the environment plays a part and that is varaiable depending upon where they fight.
SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SilverSurfa

this isnt about random its about what will happen when a unstoppable juggernaut hits another unstoppable juggernaut... Thers no oil patch theres no banana peel theres no random luck. Its about what happens when they collide. ANd they are on even ground... i mean seriously... a 0.000001 degree slant on the floor is hardly going to affect their tremendous forces.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the creator
SilverSurfa said:
"this isnt about random its about what will happen when a unstoppable juggernaut hits another unstoppable juggernaut... Thers no oil patch theres no banana peel theres no random luck. Its about what happens when they collide. ANd they are on even ground... i mean seriously... a 0.000001 degree slant on the floor is hardly going to affect their tremendous forces."
You are missing the point. The whole environment plays a part, not just the floor - everything. It is not all even otherwise the fight would have occur on a level adamantium floor that stretched on forever in all directions, with a diffuse sun continually lighting the sky above. Then it's completely the same. No possible weapons, nothing. All environmental factors are even.

But since that was never stated, then environmental factors do come in to play.
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rdeegvainl
SilverSurfa said:
"this isnt about random its about what will happen when a unstoppable juggernaut hits another unstoppable juggernaut... Thers no oil patch theres no banana peel theres no random luck. Its about what happens when they collide. ANd they are on even ground... i mean seriously... a 0.000001 degree slant on the floor is hardly going to affect their tremendous forces."
Actually, the more force they have, the more that .000001 degree slant matters, it becomes exponentially important as it will determine where the ground breaks first, the structural consistency of the environment around them instantly changes at that point, thus making all things, not even.