UNSC vs Tamriel

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XLR87T3

The Story

"What is this?" the general said, "The map says that this part of the universe is completely uncharted!” After their fleet went into hyperspace, a strange energy formed around everyone's ships. “The technology is acting very funny”, he thought. "Mr. General, my analysis states that we aren't even in the same universe" says the AI. "Nonsense! How is that even possible? Tell everyone to have a security check, and prepare to for landing. Tell everyone to stay calm." The fleet is coming close to what looks like a habitable planet until, suddenly, almost all of the general's fleet vanishes! The only thing he heard was a deep voice (Malog Bol): "Let the enslavement begin". The remaining armada reached the inhabitable planet, and all h#ll broke loose.

The Situation

• Mehrunes Dagon Daedric Prince of Revolution & Change+Boethiah the Prince of Plots has stolen forbidden knowledge from Hermaeus Mora-Daedric Lord of knowledge and memory, and gained access to the Halo universe.
  • Malog Bol (Daedric Prince of Domination and Rape) has teleported almost the whole rest of the General's following armada to his realm in Oblivion. He wants all their souls <rape face>. Unless a hero can save them...
  • The amount of people left on Nirn including the Spartans are the exact same number as the population of Tamriel.
  • The time period takes place during the 4th Era
  • The Psijic Monks have foresaw the coming of the UNSC army, and warned Emperor Titus Mede II of their arrival. Because of this, the provinces have a little less than a week to gather their forces and prepare for war!

The Rules

• Battle takes place on Nirn, so no MACs or stuff like that.
  • Lore feats for everyone counts (I'm serious)
  • NO COVENANT WEAPONS!
  • Almost everyone in Tamriel want the invaders out.
  • No PIS or CIS please. Ignoring game mechanics.
  • If UNSC wins, their souls will be returned back to their world by the 8 Divines.
  • No CHIM or aerial warfare
  • The people of Tamriel have basic knowledge of the UNSC & their weapons & so forth.
No Caption Provided

Battle/Theme Music

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Tamriel feats?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XLR87T3

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Tamriel feats?

Tamriel is a magical continent with a multitude of creatures and people that can be dangerous to the soldiers and Spartans of the UNSC. For example, mages and dragons. Mages can increase their durability with alteration spells and has enough firepower to take out entire armies. Excluding their scales, Dragons can be over 30 times more durable than a human or elf, and breathes extremely hot fire or extremely cold frost with the thu'um. Actually, magic in general can be a big advantage to Tamriel. Most warriors and some archers can be shot down with automatic rifle rounds, but if they get in close they can be deadly to the average UNSC soldier. The only problem is the Spartans, but then Tamriel has the Dragonborn.

For this video, please start at 1:28. Thank you!

Loading Video...

Is the Flamethrower really one of the deadliest close combat weapons in the game, besides Gravity Hammer or Energy Sword? http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M7057/Defoliant_Projector

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm confused right now. Are the UNSC forces in Oblivion or are they on Tamriel?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XLR87T3

@ghostofonyx: The majority of the UNSC forces are being held captive in Malog Bal's realm in Oblivion. The General and his army have to win this war in order to rescue the souls of his people (with the help of the Aedra's might).

UNSC are on Tamriel. :P

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hrmmm...one side has guns, aircraft, vehicles, and lots and lots of munitions, super-soldiers, and high explosives...while the other side...doesn't...

I'm going with the UNSC here.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Okay. So the majority of the UNSC armada is in oblivion leaving the remaining the equivelent population size of Tamriel?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostofonyx: Yes. I don't want the WHOLE armada! Because then they wouldn't even need weapons...they can just swarm and beat everything to death! They could beat the mountains to death, for gods sake!

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GhostofOnyx

@xlr87t3: Ah okay. The UNSC have some of their capital starships right? If so I put a major advantage to UNSC due to far superior fire power. However if not then I think the battle could go either way.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Frocharocha

If UnSC has fire weapons, it will be enough to win agaisn't mortal races. They just can't win agaisn't Daedra. They coould just remove UNSC from existence.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If UnSC has fire weapons, it will be enough to win agaisn't mortal races. They just can't win agaisn't Daedra. They coould just remove UNSC from existence.

What do you mean by fire-weapons? Flamethrowers? Mages can make flames much hotter than a flamethrower, and can heal.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. Is the battle on Nirn or Oblivion? The rules state both.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XLR87T3
Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like I said, UNSC stomps against the sword and sorcery users that would come against them. With long range artillery and strike craft, they could take them out even before they get in range of small arms fire.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@frocharocha said:

What do you mean by fire-weapons? Flamethrowers? Mages can make flames much hotter than a flamethrower, and can heal.

Yes. Weapons like Battle Rifles woudl deal a huge damage to tamriel. Whomever, if the Deadra and Aedra decides to get in thsi fight, UNSC is screwed.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: Oh, ok. I've been looking for an ES debate but I don't think you can pick sides in your own thread. Anyway, besides Dovahkiin, do you think anyone can get around or tank a round of gun-fire (from any gun)? I know Illusion casting, Restoration, and Alteration is a possible way, but not many people are very good at those schools of magic.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are nukes allowed.?

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they have falcons or hornets or is this strictly ground based? Their guns will take out the majority of the problems. Spartans also work well as a team so they should be able to take some of the big hitters and just use the enemies enchante weapons win thy run out of ammo.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. And I think you guys are underestimating Tamriel. The Imperial army, especially the Thalmor, are very crafty and intelligent. Daedra are naturally immune to non-magical weaponry, and there are many conjurers in Tamriel. The Dragonborn is basically a magical Spartan II, and just like a Spartan he can turn the sides of the battle. What is your opinion @reikai?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Bump. And I think you guys are underestimating Tamriel. The Imperial army, especially the Thalmor, are very crafty and intelligent. Daedra are naturally immune to non-magical weaponry, and there are many conjurers in Tamriel. The Dragonborn is basically a magical Spartan II, and just like a Spartan he can turn the sides of the battle. What is your opinion @reikai?

I know, they are way more pwoerful than casual humans. Theu can create shields to deflect soem of the bullets and also has arm'ys in the hundreds of thousands. it won't be easy to UNSc but thei army's of Tamriel don't have speed or ideas to deflect UNSC weaponry and armor. Jus tsee the Dwemer, their technology survived for over 6000 years and it woudl eb considered laughable to UNSC padrons.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

I know, they are way more powerful than casual humans. They can create shields to deflect some of the bullets and also has armies in the hundreds of thousands. it won't be easy to UNSC but the armies of Tamriel don't have speed or ideas to deflect UNSC weaponry and armor. Just see the Dwemer, their technology survived for over 6000 years and it would be considered laughable to UNSC padrons.

Fixed. So, do you think Tamriel has the power, but doesn't have the overall speed or smarts to use that power? OK. What do you think about them sending their greatest warrior, Dovahkiin to take control of one of their supersoldiers? Didn't the Spartans win the war for the humans against the Covenant?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@frocharocha said:

@xlr87t3 said:

I know, they are way more powerful than casual humans. They can create shields to deflect some of the bullets and also has armies in the hundreds of thousands. it won't be easy to UNSC but the armies of Tamriel don't have speed or ideas to deflect UNSC weaponry and armor. Just see the Dwemer, their technology survived for over 6000 years and it would be considered laughable to UNSC padrons.

Fixed. So, do you think Tamriel has the power, but doesn't have the overall speed or smarts to use that power? OK. What do you think about them sending their greatest warrior, Dovahkiin to take control of one of their supersoldiers? Didn't the Spartans win the war for the humans against the Covenant?

Dovahkinn would rape good parts of The UNSc army, the Spartans would be very fast, but if you pic kthe LORE version of Dovahkiin, he coudl easily solo UNSC :P

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok but can the dragonborn dodge a sniper bullet or survive a tank shell? Also is this generic Spartans or the specific ones like Linda and John?

While Spartans are slower some carry AI's that will greatly increase there reaction. And I think they can take control of the armor if need be.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oge321 said:

Ok but can the dragonborn dodge a sniper bullet or survive a tank shell? Also is this generic Spartans or the specific ones like Linda and John?

While Spartans are slower some carry AI's that will greatly increase there reaction. And I think they can take control of the armor if need be.

1. I like your questions. As far as dodging is concerned, it will be hard for him to bullet-time something moving at those speeds (3.5x the speed of sound) unless he uses the Slow Time shout. Even then, a sniper is far away and out of sight from the target. Still, DB has a number of ways to survive the punishment, like enchanting his armor to increase his health.
  2. OK. How many times have an AI taken control of someone like that?
oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: idk about a full body takeover but if I remember correctly cortona takes control of johns arm to hit a rocket away from them.

Also does the Unsc have falcons pelicans?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oge321 said:

@xlr87t3: idk about a full body takeover but if I remember correctly cortona takes control of johns arm to hit a rocket away from them.

Also does the Unsc have falcons pelicans?

No aircraft. This is a ground battle.

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

@xlr87t3: First off very good battle. Enjoy the details and things of that nature but my debate here would be Magic and Steel. Versus Bullets and rockets. I mean imo i give it to the UNSC. Sure there are drags and what not but I mean its bullets. In Skyrim you can bring all of them down with arrows and knives... Bullets should tear through them.

Sure they seem like fodder in the game but their training more than makes up for a situation like this

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/UNSC_Marine_Corps Not even mentioning hell jumpers and Spartans

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: First off very good battle. Enjoy the details and things of that nature but my debate here would be Magic and Steel. Versus Bullets and rockets. I mean imo i give it to the UNSC. Sure there are drags and what not but I mean its bullets. In Skyrim you can bring all of them down with arrows and knives... Bullets should tear through them.

Sure they seem like fodder in the game but their training more than makes up for a situation like this

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/UNSC_Marine_Corps Not even mentioning hell jumpers and Spartans

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed my choice of theme music! I'm just going to throw out some info about Tamriel’s versatility for everyone to remember. I don't think UNSC wins so easily purely because of training and power: Battlemages can basically shoot rockets and flames out of their hands (the most powerful portable weapons in Halo series), and they can magically alter their molecular structure to the density of Oak, Stone, Iron, Ebony (a metal many times superior to steel), and Dragon Scales (Dragonflesh is not nearly as common as the other spells). So at least the mages can tank a few rounds of bullets (plenty of mages in High Rock and the Summerset Isles), and a well placed arrow or sword can kill just as easily as a bullet. Illusion magic has the power to manipulate the minds of beings, including machines. It can turn even a Spartan against their own army, or it removes the ability to be detected by sight aka invisibility. Please remember that the environments and wildlife of Tamriel are very dangerous. I could be wrong, but I think ebony metal is about as strong as the metal worn by the USNC ground forces. Please ignore stupid game mechanics that let anything harm everyone regardless of your armor. I think I already mentioned enchanted weapons and conjuration.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BadVoodoo

IDK, The Dragon born could be a good resource but once his invincibility wears off he's vulnerable to bullets / Sparten Laser to the chest. I'd imagine if the bullets run out the UNSC would lose their advantage. Dragons / Giants / Daedra wont even be a problem since they'll fall to bullets. Funny thing though, Arrows would probably be able to peirce some of the UNSC armor, even in real life Arrows could pierce body armor.

Spartans with Active camo / armor lock could basically go trojin horse on the imperial army and would win close combat. Its really tough to call but i think the UNSC wins by a hair. I could be swayed to change my opinion.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Cerberus_

Durp, UNSC Mac everything in orbit and spam 50 megaton sized foot ball nukes until there is nothing left,

or they snipe everything with their greater ranged weaponry

UNSC godstomp

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By XLR87T3

Durp, UNSC Mac everything in orbit and spam 50 megaton sized foot ball nukes until there is nothing left,

or they snipe everything with their greater ranged weaponry

UNSC godstomp

What part of "This is a ground battle" do you not understand???

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: You edited it

anyway they still stomp with their millions of soldiers having superior long ranged weapons

hell this could solo

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL_Mark_I_Prototype_Armor_Defense_System

seriously what the hell are they going to do? shoot arrows and smack steel swords around maybe in your fantasy magic is awesome but in real life tech dominates.

OK, sorry I couldn't respond quick enough. Broadband issues... Anyway, I noticed you said tech dominates magic (Magic...is real?!?). Well, on Comic Vine and even in movies & books, magic>>science as a rule. Canon-wise, magic from just experienced users reduces people to ashes. With Battlemages running around shooting magical lightning out of their hands, I can't see how a dude in a metal suit with some powerful guns can possibly solo. This is a pretty fair fight (wo)man! How is UNSC going to godstomp when soldiers like Spartans constantly keep open-firing on every living thing they see because of Illusion magic? How is UNSC going to stomp when they are stuck in impenetrable swamps, randomly attacked by creatures like Vampires/Dragons/Lesser Daedra (beings that either have the durability to tank or the reaction time to dodge bullets)? How is UNSC going to stomp when they are fighting against countries with the most powerful magic users on Nirn (the planet)? Including the Dragonborn? Please don't underestimate Tamriel.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By _Cerberus_

@xlr87t3 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@xlr87t3: You edited it

anyway they still stomp with their millions of soldiers having superior long ranged weapons

hell this could solo

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL_Mark_I_Prototype_Armor_Defense_System

seriously what the hell are they going to do? shoot arrows and smack steel swords around maybe in your fantasy magic is awesome but in real life tech dominates.

OK, sorry I couldn't respond quick enough. Broadband issues... Anyway, I noticed you said tech dominates magic (Magic...is real?!?). Well, on Comic Vine and even in movies & books, magic>>science as a rule. Canon-wise, magic from just experienced users reduces people to ashes. With Battlemages running around shooting magical lightning out of their hands, I can't see how a dude in a metal suit with some powerful guns can possibly solo. This is a pretty fair fight (wo)man! How is UNSC going to godstomp when soldiers like Spartans constantly keep open-firing on every living thing they see because of Illusion magic? How is UNSC going to stomp when they are stuck in impenetrable swamps, randomly attacked by creatures like Vampires/Dragons/Lesser Daedra (beings that either have the durability to tank or the reaction time to dodge bullets)? How is UNSC going to stomp when they are fighting against countries with the most powerful magic users on Nirn (the planet)? Including the Dragonborn? Please don't underestimate Tamriel.

1. A bullet can kill a mage as easy as an arrow can, sure you can shoot uber flame balls like rockets but it doesn't matter if the other guy can shoot a hundred times quicker than you can shoot one slow fire ball.

2. A.I and Sentries can counter illusions unless you can some how prove magic can screw with Radars and A.I and Thermal vision.

3. Also no High Magic=High Tech, Medium Tech>>>Medium Magic

With Magic it's always going to have to cost a payment or require time Tech is faster and less costly to use. (No soul gems or sacraficing required to shoot a rocket)

4. Tell me what stops the UNSC from steamrolling Tamerial with Tanks backed up by long ranged artillery?

Loading Video...

5. how are they going to counter portable football sized 30 megaton nukes?

http://www.halopedia.org/HAVOK_tactical_nuclear_weapon

6. how are they going to counter Spartan III's and II's from speed blitzin them?

7. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL_Mark_I_Prototype_Armor_Defense_System this is a uber 300 megaton kamikaze mecha that was one shotting Covenant Wraiths and Banshee's it was even invulnerable to Covenant Small Arms fire and it took hundreds of fuel rod cannon shots to take ONE out.

8. Can you prove that magic will by pass Spartan Energy Shields?

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PieHole

Dovahkiin Stomps, Fus Roh Dah infinitely (Lore) Can smash down Cities, Fus Roh Dah's all their Lame Ships.

The champion of Cyrodiil goes into the battlefield as Sheogorath and turns every Unsc soldier into Cheese or Sweetrolls, And turn the nukes into Bunnies with top hats.

Nerevarine beats all of the spartans to death with his fists.

Infact you know what? Akatosh steps in and Obliterates Nirn.

Win win.

Wait.. This is Ignoring game mechanics? How about Exploits? You could get swords that shatter dragons in 1 hit, Never mind that! Armour that negates all the damage taken!

No shout limit? Soul ripping for the Dovahkiin all night baby.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole said:

Dovahkiin Stomps, Fus Roh Dah infinitely (Lore) Can smash down Cities, Fus Roh Dah's all their Lame Ships.

The champion of Cyrodiil goes into the battlefield as Sheogorath and turns every Unsc soldier into Cheese or Sweetrolls, And turn the nukes into Bunnies with top hats.

Nerevarine beats all of the spartans to death with his fists.

Infact you know what? Akatosh steps in and Obliterates Nirn.

Win win.

Wait.. This is Ignoring game mechanics? How about Exploits? You could get swords that shatter dragons in 1 hit, Never mind that! Armour that negates all the damage taken!

No shout limit? Soul ripping for the Dovahkiin all night baby.

go cry to your lore

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/NOVA_Bomb

If Halo can't win neither can the Elder Scrolls.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XLR87T3

@_cerberus_ said:

1. A bullet can kill a mage as easy as an arrow can, sure you can shoot uber flame balls like rockets but it doesn't matter if the other guy can shoot a hundred times quicker than you can shoot one slow fire ball.

2. A.I and Sentries can counter illusions unless you can some how prove magic can screw with Radars and A.I and Thermal vision.

3. Also no High Magic=High Tech, Medium Tech>>>Medium Magic

With Magic it's always going to have to cost a payment or require time Tech is faster and less costly to use. (No soul gems or sacraficing required to shoot a rocket)

4. Tell me what stops the UNSC from steamrolling Tamerial with Tanks backed up by long ranged artillery?

Loading Video...

5. how are they going to counter portable football sized 30 megaton nukes?

http://www.halopedia.org/HAVOK_tactical_nuclear_weapon

6. how are they going to counter Spartan III's and II's from speed blitzin them?

7. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/HRUNTING/YGGDRASIL_Mark_I_Prototype_Armor_Defense_System this is a uber 300 megaton kamikaze mecha that was one shotting Covenant Wraiths and Banshee's it was even invulnerable to Covenant Small Arms fire and it took hundreds of fuel rod cannon shots to take ONE out.

8. Can you prove that magic will by pass Spartan Energy Shields?

1. I understand your point, but there is one thing waaay faster than bullets. Electricity. The Adept Destruction spell Chain Lightning is to mages what an Assault Rifle is to Spartans. It forgives even the most terrible aim as it arcs off surfaces, locking on to foes and any other nearby person (within 20 feet), creating a chain effect. And as I already mentioned, magic canonically oneshots people.
  2. For the radar/thermal, as long as the battlemage is invisible, the Spartan still will not see her, even if the thermal vision points her out, because Illusion magic seeks to change the world around the caster so normal physical truths no longer hold, not being bound by the laws of nature. However, an A.I. could tell the soldier to shoot here or there. Interestingly, a Master Illusionist can even effect robots, as well as undead and daedra.
  3. I have to disagree, magic makes up for slowness in versatility and overall usefulness.
  4. Please tell me how many tanks there are per number of men, then I can debate.
  5. If the bombs are spotted (perhaps through the use of Clairvoyance), one should try to kill or paralyze the dude, then use teleportation to nuke the realms of Oblivion. Some powerful wizards can magically fortify building structures to the point where it can completely tank damage that destroys everything else, like the seemingly never ending storms in Winterhold, although I think a nuke would be seriously pushing it to the limit. Actually, what is the destructive capacity of 30 megaton nuclear bombs?
  6. Lycanthropes (for everywhere), Cathay-raht (for Elsweyr), Vampires (for everywhere), Atronachs (for everywhere),and of course, the Dragonborn, can all give Spartans trouble. The specific type of Lycanthropy that I am talking about are Werewolves. They are weaker/less durable than Werebears, but still way stronger than any other bear and they are quick enough to speed-blitze people(faster than horses). They can still be killed with ranged weapons and good reaction time, like that Battlemage did in the link, but their physicals/reflexes can give Spartans trouble. As for the Cathay-raht, they are not like the breed of Khajiit you see in Skyrim, the Cathay. They are much larger, more like Werewolves in size and speed, but (more) stealthier and way more acrobatic and dexterous. They can cover impossible distances by leaping, and do crazy jumps off cliffs and giant trees. They are, in all respects except Spartan-like reaction time, superhuman and similar to Spartan IIs or at least Captain America. The only reason I think they are more dangerous than Werewolves is the important fact that all Khajiit have normal high level of intelligence. Even the Alfiq, physically very similar to house cats, can understand speech and cast spells. Now Vampires, especially Vampire Lords, are the most likely to kill the most Spartans, including Spartan IIs. Physically they range from normal strength and speed to ripping arms out of sockets. Most of them can infect/attack people from afar, and are very good Illusionists/necromancers & the most powerful types, the Vampire Lords, can curbstomp Spartans with their Vampiric grip (like the Forerunner Boss Didact), levitation, life-force drain, reflexes, mist form, etc. Next, we have the Atronachs. Less than half the mages you meet will summon these things to fight, or do chores. Atronachs are naturally immune to mundane weapons, and for that reason alone they curbstomp the Spartans. Mundane definition: Of this earthly world rather than a heavenly or spiritual one. I don't think I have to explain why Dragonborn would mop the floor with those Spartans.
  7. I need to know the destructive capacity for such a suicide explosion.
  8. Yes. Magic is energy, so the law of equivalency dictates that the energy shields would be effected by it. The thing is, I don't think those UNSC shields come with a resist magic enchantment, so the spell would either hit the shield and effect the whole person like any other shield or...ignore the shield?
lash422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Argoinians would kill everybody, due to sheer force

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By niBBit

I think Tamriel should't be underestimated. Its true that they are lacking but they do have magic on there side. There are wizards in the Tamriel verse who can create natural disasters and destroy even mountains (see the Mannimarco vs Galerion battle) not only that but members of the Psijic Order for example can stop time + give them access to all the Elder Scrolls and artifacts (since Tamriel has a week of prep time) they could do some serious damage to the UNSC. Tamriel side have lots of hax that they can use.

My questions is this one: are the gods in this fight or are they even allowed? if they are then, well you know.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagging thread.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@cara_hunter: What exactly are you flagging this thread for?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: For him purposely making handi caps on the UNSC just to wank the Elder Scrolls verse and make it look good (Too many handi caps, against the rules too btw)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12