"What is this?" the general said, "The map says that this part of the universe is completely uncharted!” After their fleet went into hyperspace, a strange energy formed around everyone's ships. “The technology is acting very funny”, he thought. "Mr. General, my analysis states that we aren't even in the same universe" says the AI. "Nonsense! How is that even possible? Tell everyone to have a security check, and prepare to for landing. Tell everyone to stay calm." The fleet is coming close to what looks like a habitable planet until, suddenly, almost all of the general's fleet vanishes! The only thing he heard was a deep voice (Malog Bol): "Let the enslavement begin". The remaining armada reached the inhabitable planet, and all h#ll broke loose.
- Mehrunes Dagon Daedric Prince of Revolution & Change+Boethiah the Prince of Plots has stolen forbidden knowledge from Hermaeus Mora-Daedric Lord of knowledge and memory, and gained access to the Halo universe.
- Malog Bol (Daedric Prince of Domination and Rape) has teleported almost the whole rest of the General's following armada to his realm in Oblivion. He wants all their souls <rape face>. Unless a hero can save them...
- The amount of people left on Nirn including the Spartans are the exact same number as the population of Tamriel.
- The time period takes place during the 4th Era
- The Psijic Monks have foresaw the coming of the UNSC army, and warned Emperor Titus Mede II of their arrival. Because of this, the provinces have a little less than a week to gather their forces and prepare for war!
- Battle takes place on Nirn, so no MACs or stuff like that.
- Lore feats for everyone counts (I'm serious)
- NO COVENANT WEAPONS!
- Almost everyone in Tamriel want the invaders out.
- No PIS or CIS please. Ignoring game mechanics.
- If UNSC wins, their souls will be returned back to their world by the 8 Divines.
- No CHIM or aerial warfare
- The people of Tamriel have basic knowledge of the UNSC & their weapons & so forth.