Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mysterioz

@jorgevy said:

@mysterioz: 1- not true. to create husks and the likes, it takes very little time, specially with Dragon's Teeth. to indoctrinate silently like they did with Saren or the Illusive Man it takes a long time and long exposure to artifacts, but NOT to create armies

and the Reapers don't need the Mass Relays, the whole point of the relays is to control the development of the organic species so they can easily reap them in the next cycle!

how can you just say the Reapers have superior tech and then assume the Covenant fleet and the UNSC infinity can take on them easily?

1. no play ME2, the same level you find Legion you find auto diaries on how Cerberus employees were slowly being indoctrinated you must be thinking when they can turn the corpses of the dead into husks two very different things one requires the presence of being near reaper tech and the other is being killed and converted.

2. Ah yes they do, [they need it to get around] with out it the ME races would have won because of the prep.

Tell me how are they going to get around the Halo verse while cruising at 30 light years per day? they would get ambushed from all sides by Covenant ships,

3. Covenants ships and the Infinity are based on Forerunner technology, you know the same people who created planets for the luz and space ships that can power small moons?, Reapers are just more advanced than the standard UNSC ship.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

3. People say Reapers only loss due to Plot Device, incorrect they loss because their enemy was some what prepared unlike the other civilizations who were ambushed and blitzed before they could put up a fight

This makes no sense whatsoever. The Reapers lost because the collective races had a giant plot device in the Crucible. Without the Crucible, they all would have died, and that's canon. This is what happens in the Refusal ending, where Shepard doesn't activate the Giant Plot Device: the cycle continues unabated, and the Reapers annihilate all organic life.

Loading Video...

Without aforementioned Giant Plot Device, their enemy being "somewhat prepared" mattered not one whit.

You do realized their whole planned relied on the civillizations using their technology?

with out that it's cannon they would have never won

I don't think you realize what "canon" means. The Reapers built the Citadel and the Mass Relays so that it would be easier for them to harvest organic species. They didn't do it because it was the only possible way. When the Intelligence only had one Reaper working for it, Harbinger, it slaughtered most of the Leviathans and drove the few survivors into millenia of hiding just to stay alive. That was the first cycle, there was no Citadel back then, nor were there any Mass Relays. And the Leviathans were vastly more powerful than the ME3 races. A single Leviathan took out a Destroyer with what amounted to a forceful look ---- in comparison, it took the entire quarian army to beat one Destroyer, and they needed to target its weak spot to achieve that much.

Go ahead and provide canon sources that the Reapers would never have been able to kill all organic life sooner or later without the Mass Relays. It's not like they're starved for time given they're immortal and have only one purpose. Without the Mass Relays, it would have taken longer, but the harvest would have happened nonetheless.

1.Harbringer and Sovereign were one of the most powerful reapers, there's no evidence of them being stronger than a Dreadnaught

2.If the Leviathans were so powerful why were they hiding for millions of years?

3.Please the Quarian fleet did not have a hard time beating that single reaper, it's like comparing a dozen people stomping on a roack there's nothing impressive about the Reaper getting owned by a fleet it's not like it even gave a fight back

It's a bit rich that you're quoting a wiki while talking about evidence, but ok. The Leviathans were hiding because the Reapers outnumbered them severely after so many cycles, and the Intelligence knew everything about them and how to finish them off. The quarians didn't have a hard time beating the Rannoch Reaper because it was 50,000 ships firing on the Reaper's weakspot --- and the Reaper obviously couldn't fight back because they were in space and it was on Earth moving towards Shepard. I don't know how logic works in whatever universe you inhabit, but in most circumstances, an object cannot occupy two points in space at the same time. And the quarians wouldn't have taken out the Reaper without Shepard literally pointing at its weak spot and going "Shoot here! Shoot here!".

4. Nope with out the mass relays or influencing them with bad technology they would have lost

The Leviathan cycle has already disproved that. Get a better argument.

"According to Sovereign, by using the relays, galactic civilizations evolve along the paths the Reapers desire. In addition, the relays serve to accelerate the rate at which those civilizations advance, shortening the time between Reaper harvests."

with out the advantage of evolving races the way they want they would have been powed, lest you prove other wise.

Your arguments are so laughably bad I'm wondering why I'm even bothering with this. That is not how proof works. The losses sustained by the Reapers were negligible compared to the losses sustained by the organic races. Fact. For every one Reaper killed, tens of thousands of Citadel species' ships were lost. Also fact. There is literally no competent argument that can be framed that supports the ME3 races beating the Reapers if the Mass Relays were out of the picture.

Entertain me with more of your absurdity.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pokergeist

1. Um, you didn't prove anything you said the Halo wikis say that they can one shot planets, that is a complete and blatant lie Halo wiki is one of the most respectful wikis on the internet instead of making lies about it bring up evidence about them misleading

2.The weakest class is the most common, the ME wiki states itself Dreadnaughts are less common

Covenant Dreadnaught>>>Dreadnaught reaper>>>average covenant ship>>>>average reaper

3.And the reapers main advantages were putting entire races by using bad tech and surprise attacking them, they have none of those advantages and thus get severely stomped, hell each cycle took them multiple years even though they still had many advantages

4. I've never see anything about the Reapers resisting energy weapons to a large degree show me the scan

5. You tend to forget the Halo verse actually has weapons capable of one shotting them, you talk about the resource battle but in reality how's the Reaper fleet going to know the locations of essential UNSC and Covenant planets? how are they going to get to those planets before the Covenant get them?

6.Prove only six ships died.

Time for more corrections.

1) A wiki is a fan made garbage info site. You are not convincing anyone with your fanboy bias how accurate and trustworthy a Wiki is here.

2) Dreadnoughts are the most common yet there are 1000s of capitals. Last Time I check there was only a handful of UNSC Ships ever seen as well Covenant. Against the 1000s of Capital Reapers and Twice that in Destroyers, then twice that in Processors/Transports. Each one superior to the Halo Verse Ship in Maneuverability, Damage out put, Shielding, ect.

There is no Dreadnought Reaper Class...you have NO CLUE to even the Reaper classes?! There is 2. Sovereign Class (The MAIN Class), and Destroyers (the weakest Class).

3) Again your Bias opinion I believe Mass Effect Tech is Superior to Gunpowder weapons of the UNSC or the simple Energy weapons of the Covenant. The Reapers utilize Eezo and Dark Matter to bend and manipulate Time and Space.

This is a superior Tech that does not exist in Halo verse. As a result everything from Projectiles and Armor is superior.

4)

No Caption Provided

Considering the Thanix and GARDIAN Lasers are pretty powerful, yet only work to Some Degree!

5) Who cares if the Reapers send out nothing but Indoctrinated slaves like Saren and the Geth, The Collectors, and more. The Reapers can have all kinds of Operatives working for them and never have to see a ship battle. They can get other races the Technology (Collectors and Geth) wage full wars for them. They did with the Husks, Brutes, Banshees, Arachni, and more.

Also every Space Battle I seen in Halo have SLOW moving Ships that have to get real close to fire. Reapers turn and move on dimes. Far superior Ship Battles in ME cutscenes.

6) LOL prove more died. Sheperd kill 3 Destroyers, Soverign in ME1, and 2 other Ships were seen killed in Cutscenes while tanking MASS Dreadnought Fire.

Prove more died. Go Ahead. I have my proof. Or will ya Wiki that info as well? lol.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Saren

@jorgevy said:

@mysterioz: 1- not true. to create husks and the likes, it takes very little time, specially with Dragon's Teeth. to indoctrinate silently like they did with Saren or the Illusive Man it takes a long time and long exposure to artifacts, but NOT to create armies

and the Reapers don't need the Mass Relays, the whole point of the relays is to control the development of the organic species so they can easily reap them in the next cycle!

how can you just say the Reapers have superior tech and then assume the Covenant fleet and the UNSC infinity can take on them easily?

1. no play ME2, the same level you find Legion you find auto diaries on how Cerberus employees were slowly being indoctrinated you must be thinking when they can turn the corpses of the dead into husks two very different things one requires the presence of being near reaper tech and the other is being killed and converted.

And in the Kallini monastery, the Reapers indoctrinated Ardat-Yakshi asari (even living ones like Rila) and converted them into Banshees in a matter of hours. The Cerberus scientists were being indoctrinated at a much slower pace because the Reaper in question had been dead for the last 37 million years.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mysterioz

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

3. People say Reapers only loss due to Plot Device, incorrect they loss because their enemy was some what prepared unlike the other civilizations who were ambushed and blitzed before they could put up a fight

This makes no sense whatsoever. The Reapers lost because the collective races had a giant plot device in the Crucible. Without the Crucible, they all would have died, and that's canon. This is what happens in the Refusal ending, where Shepard doesn't activate the Giant Plot Device: the cycle continues unabated, and the Reapers annihilate all organic life.

Loading Video...

Without aforementioned Giant Plot Device, their enemy being "somewhat prepared" mattered not one whit.

You do realized their whole planned relied on the civillizations using their technology?

with out that it's cannon they would have never won

I don't think you realize what "canon" means. The Reapers built the Citadel and the Mass Relays so that it would be easier for them to harvest organic species. They didn't do it because it was the only possible way. When the Intelligence only had one Reaper working for it, Harbinger, it slaughtered most of the Leviathans and drove the few survivors into millenia of hiding just to stay alive. That was the first cycle, there was no Citadel back then, nor were there any Mass Relays. And the Leviathans were vastly more powerful than the ME3 races. A single Leviathan took out a Destroyer with what amounted to a forceful look ---- in comparison, it took the entire quarian army to beat one Destroyer, and they needed to target its weak spot to achieve that much.

Go ahead and provide canon sources that the Reapers would never have been able to kill all organic life sooner or later without the Mass Relays. It's not like they're starved for time given they're immortal and have only one purpose. Without the Mass Relays, it would have taken longer, but the harvest would have happened nonetheless.

1.Harbringer and Sovereign were one of the most powerful reapers, there's no evidence of them being stronger than a Dreadnaught

2.If the Leviathans were so powerful why were they hiding for millions of years?

3.Please the Quarian fleet did not have a hard time beating that single reaper, it's like comparing a dozen people stomping on a roack there's nothing impressive about the Reaper getting owned by a fleet it's not like it even gave a fight back

It's a bit rich that you're quoting a wiki while talking about evidence, but ok. The Leviathans were hiding because the Reapers outnumbered them severely after so many cycles, and the Intelligence knew everything about them and how to finish them off. The quarians didn't have a hard time beating the Rannoch Reaper because it was 50,000 ships firing on the Reaper's weakspot --- and the Reaper obviously couldn't fight back because they were in space and it was on Earth moving towards Shepard. I don't know how logic works in whatever universe you inhabit, but in most circumstances, an object cannot occupy two points in space at the same time. And the quarians wouldn't have taken out the Reaper without Shepard literally pointing at its weak spot and going "Shoot here! Shoot here!".

4. Nope with out the mass relays or influencing them with bad technology they would have lost

The Leviathan cycle has already disproved that. Get a better argument.

"According to Sovereign, by using the relays, galactic civilizations evolve along the paths the Reapers desire. In addition, the relays serve to accelerate the rate at which those civilizations advance, shortening the time between Reaper harvests."

with out the advantage of evolving races the way they want they would have been powed, lest you prove other wise.

Your arguments are so laughably bad I'm wondering why I'm even bothering with this. That is not how proof works. The losses sustained by the Reapers were negligible compared to the losses sustained by the organic races. Fact. For every one Reaper killed, tens of thousands of Citadel species' ships were lost. Also fact. There is literally no competent argument that can be framed that supports the ME3 races beating the Reapers if the Mass Relays were out of the picture.

Entertain me with more of your absurdity.

1. Your argument is conflicting, how can the Leviathans be so strong if they were getting slaughtered?

2. Yes exactly wtf is so impressive about a Quarian fleet stomping a single Reaper? and why do you keep bringing it up, it's not an impressive feat

3. There is no evidence to prove that the ME races wouldn't have stood a chance, if they used energy based weapons instead of ballistic weaponry with all the prep they had the Reapers would have been easily dominated due to the dependency on mass effect shields.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jorgevy said:

2. Ah yes they do, [they need it to get around] with out it the ME races would have won because of the prep.

Tell me how are they going to get around the Halo verse while cruising at 30 light years per day? they would get ambushed from all sides by Covenant ships,

3. Covenants ships and the Infinity are based on Forerunner technology, you know the same people who created planets for the luz and space ships that can power small moons?, Reapers are just more advanced than the standard UNSC ship.

1- that's exactly what I said - in one case you need artifacts near you and it takes a long time and it's a very subtle indoctrination, so the victim is not aware until it's too late and so the reapers can use their skills and bodies as conduits. then you have a more agressive indoctrination, which can be done extremely fast but it will also rapidly make the victim have a mental decay. and then there's the Dragon Teeth and the husks they make, while not being exactly indoctrination they work the same way, they are people controlled by reapers and turned against other people. this can be done pretty fast

2- it still doesn't matter because the Reapers really dont need the relays to cruise around and they dont get ambushed easily. what will the Covenant do when they get to the Reapers if they have no means of destroying them? just stand around and be slain? probably

3- for the luz, sorry I dont know what that is, I'm still waiting for someone tho show evidence that those ships can make any dent anywhere

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Saren

@mysterioz:

1. Your argument is conflicting, how can the Leviathans be so strong if they were getting slaughtered?

A) Because Harbinger is more powerful than a rank-and-file Destroyer.

B) Because the Intelligence knew everything about them.

C) Because in the present cycle, there are hundreds of thousands of Reapers and only a handful of surviving Leviathans on 2181 Despoina. All the power in the world isn't going to overcome a colossal advantage in numbers.

2. Yes exactly wtf is so impressive about a Quarian fleet stomping a single Reaper? and why do you keep bringing it up, it's not an impressive feat

I swear, it's like you don't even read stuff.....

3. There is no evidence to prove that the ME races wouldn't have stood a chance, if they used energy based weapons instead of ballistic weaponry with all the prep they had the Reapers would have been easily dominated due to the dependency on mass effect shields.

No Caption Provided

Go ahead and show me energy-based weapons destroying a Reaper. There isn't even a single example of that happening. While composing an argument, at least aspire to some semblance of logic.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Mysterioz

@mysterioz said:

@jorgevy said:

And in the Kallini monastery, the Reapers indoctrinated Ardat-Yakshi asari (even living ones like Rila) and converted them into Banshees in a matter of hours. The Cerberus scientists were being indoctrinated at a much slower pace because the Reaper in question had been dead for the last 37 million years.

That point is null because the UNSC and Covenant don't use Reaper tech :P

@mysterioz said:

1. Um, you didn't prove anything you said the Halo wikis say that they can one shot planets, that is a complete and blatant lie Halo wiki is one of the most respectful wikis on the internet instead of making lies about it bring up evidence about them misleading

2.The weakest class is the most common, the ME wiki states itself Dreadnaughts are less common

Covenant Dreadnaught>>>Dreadnaught reaper>>>average covenant ship>>>>average reaper

3.And the reapers main advantages were putting entire races by using bad tech and surprise attacking them, they have none of those advantages and thus get severely stomped, hell each cycle took them multiple years even though they still had many advantages

4. I've never see anything about the Reapers resisting energy weapons to a large degree show me the scan

5. You tend to forget the Halo verse actually has weapons capable of one shotting them, you talk about the resource battle but in reality how's the Reaper fleet going to know the locations of essential UNSC and Covenant planets? how are they going to get to those planets before the Covenant get them?

6.Prove only six ships died.

Time for more corrections.

1) A wiki is a fan made garbage info site. You are not convincing anyone with your fanboy bias how accurate and trustworthy a Wiki is here.

2) Dreadnoughts are the most common yet there are 1000s of capitals. Last Time I check there was only a handful of UNSC Ships ever seen as well Covenant. Against the 1000s of Capital Reapers and Twice that in Destroyers, then twice that in Processors/Transports. Each one superior to the Halo Verse Ship in Maneuverability, Damage out put, Shielding, ect.

There is no Dreadnought Reaper Class...you have NO CLUE to even the Reaper classes?! There is 2. Sovereign Class (The MAIN Class), and Destroyers (the weakest Class).

3) Again your Bias opinion I believe Mass Effect Tech is Superior to Gunpowder weapons of the UNSC or the simple Energy weapons of the Covenant. The Reapers utilize Eezo and Dark Matter to bend and manipulate Time and Space.

This is a superior Tech that does not exist in Halo verse. As a result everything from Projectiles and Armor is superior.

4)

No Caption Provided

Considering the Thanix and GARDIAN Lasers are pretty powerful, yet only work to Some Degree!

5) Who cares if the Reapers send out nothing but Indoctrinated slaves like Saren and the Geth, The Collectors, and more. The Reapers can have all kinds of Operatives working for them and never have to see a ship battle. They can get other races the Technology (Collectors and Geth) wage full wars for them. They did with the Husks, Brutes, Banshees, Arachni, and more.

Also every Space Battle I seen in Halo have SLOW moving Ships that have to get real close to fire. Reapers turn and move on dimes. Far superior Ship Battles in ME cutscenes.

6) LOL prove more died. Sheperd kill 3 Destroyers, Soverign in ME1, and 2 other Ships were seen killed in Cutscenes while tanking MASS Dreadnought Fire.

Prove more died. Go Ahead. I have my proof. Or will ya Wiki that info as well? lol.

1. Halo wiki posts their sources that's how a wiki works, (flagged for insulting)

2. lol??? their were thousands of ships in the battle of reach in total, hundreds of UNSC ships against hundreds of other Covenant ships, do you know anything about Halo or just hate it?

3. Covenant tech is based on Forerunner tech who have manipulated dimensions your argument about technology is invalid, the Reapers only beat the UNSC in tech but that doesn't mean they can't harm the reapers with the several dozen super macs stationed at earth

4. It says that it can get pass through the reapers shields so your argument again is invalid the only difficulty is getting close with out getting blown up which is no prob for the covi ships

5. doesn't matter they're still helplessly out classed and out numbered

6. I asked you first.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@jorgevy said:

So what? The turians didn't use Reaper tech, but within days of attacking Palaven, the Reapers had an army of indoctrinated turians. Same goes for the batarians, asari, krogan, etc. Standing around or inside a Reaper is far from the only way to become their thrall.

Have you actually played ME3?

And you're joking when you suggest a wiki is reliable, right? Right?

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy said:

@mysterioz said:

@jorgevy said:

1- that's exactly what I said - in one case you need artifacts near you and it takes a long time and it's a very subtle indoctrination, so the victim is not aware until it's too late and so the reapers can use their skills and bodies as conduits. then you have a more agressive indoctrination, which can be done extremely fast but it will also rapidly make the victim have a mental decay. and then there's the Dragon Teeth and the husks they make, while not being exactly indoctrination they work the same way, they are people controlled by reapers and turned against other people. this can be done pretty fast

2- it still doesn't matter because the Reapers really dont need the relays to cruise around and they dont get ambushed easily. what will the Covenant do when they get to the Reapers if they have no means of destroying them? just stand around and be slain? probably

3- for the luz, sorry I dont know what that is, I'm still waiting for someone tho show evidence that those ships can make any dent anywhere

1. Which is not going to work on team halo :/

2. A Reaper has been taken down by 4 Turian Dreadnaughts, they only do damage in the triple digit kilotons, Covenant cruisers to damage in the single sometimes double digit mega tons

@mysterioz:

A) Because Harbinger is more powerful than a rank-and-file Destroyer.

B) Because the Intelligence knew everything about them.

C) Because in the present cycle, there are hundreds of thousands of Reapers and only a handful of surviving Leviathans on 2181 Despoina. All the power in the world isn't going to overcome a colossal advantage in numbers.

I swear, it's like you don't even read stuff.....

No Caption Provided

Go ahead and show me energy-based weapons destroying a Reaper. There isn't even a single example of that happening. While composing an argument, at least aspire to some semblance of logic.

1. Still not making sense, if there were hundreds of Leviathans at the time they would have been able to destroy him unless your saying

Citadel Fleet>>>>Leviathan Race

2. You are the one who brought it up not me,

3. Reaper ships have been harmed by GARDIAN lasers which are extremely weak compared to the Covenant lasers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pokergeist

So much wrong here as well i will leave this to Bane.

1. Halo wiki posts their sources that's how a wiki works, (flagged for insulting)

2. lol??? their were thousands of ships in the battle of reach in total, hundreds of UNSC ships against hundreds of other Covenant ships, do you know anything about Halo or just hate it?

3. Covenant tech is based on Forerunner tech who have manipulated dimensions your argument about technology is invalid, the Reapers only beat the UNSC in tech but that doesn't mean they can't harm the reapers with the several dozen super macs stationed at earth

4. It says that it can get pass through the reapers shields so your argument again is invalid the only difficulty is getting close with out getting blown up which is no prob for the covi ships

5. doesn't matter they're still helplessly out classed and out numbered

6. I asked you first.

More fail.

1) Oh no, flagged me for truth. the Mods will tell you the same. Wikis are Fanboy garbage that anyone (inlcuding me) can edit.

2) I played all 4 Games and there is NOTHING Special in the Ship Cutscenes or info. Infact 80% of your claims are sketchy and unproven becuase Halo has really no Specs of Numbers for Fleets.

3) Covenant Tech lost to gun powder wielding marines. lol and the Covenant failed in the full use of the Forunner Tech. Your reply been denied.

4) It says "to Some Degree" as I highlighted, meaning 1/3 Penetration is not bypassing Shields all the way through. its not that effective.

5) lol, not when they number in multi thousands and stated in game around hundred thousands What Facts of the Failed Covenant Fleet vs the Small Human World Fleet again?

6) I answered how many Reapers were destroyed, however your raging fandom seem to ignore my answer again.

In the end of all your post, you proven your arguments are poorly supportive and all speculation on your Bias. Me and Bane have put up Videos, Scans, ect... what have you done? Insult with name calling and quoted Wikis.

Were done here.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jorgevy

AHHAAHAHAHAH omg omg totally stealing this pic for myself!

@mysterioz: dude! the Reapers bring with them, themselves and their tech! Halo verse doesn't need to use Reaper Tech because it will be right beside them! and it works uber fast, in a day they could already have tons of husks working for them

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@jorgevy said:

So what? The turians didn't use Reaper tech, but within days of attacking Palaven, the Reapers had an army of indoctrinated turians. Same goes for the batarians, asari, krogan, etc. Standing around or inside a Reaper is far from the only way to become their thrall.

1. That's because they used dead bodies not live ones

2. Yes, Commander Shepard and his team consistently take out waves of indoctrinated species all the time their grounds forces were terrible only the banshees were a major threat the rest were cannon fodder.

3. If this wiki has correct sources that there's no logical reason it should not be used.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Still not making sense, if there were hundreds of Leviathans at the time they would have been able to destroy him unless your saying

Citadel Fleet>>>>Leviathan Race

2. You are the one who brought it up not me,

3. Reaper ships have been harmed by GARDIAN lasers which are extremely weak compared to the Covenant lasers.

No, I'm saying Harbinger > Leviathans > regular Destroyer-class Reapers > the Citadel fleet.

If by harmed, you mean "endured minor discomfort"...

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jorgevy

@mysterioz: not gonna work on the Halo forces exactly why? it has worked on every single species encountered by the Reapers, yet the Halo verse species are impervious to that why?

also, what difference does it make if they used dead bodies? none. they still get turned into husks

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@jorgevy said:

3. If this wiki has correct sources that there's no logical reason it should not be used.

LOL. Rila was still alive when the Reapers started converting her into a Banshee. Seriously, play ME3 first. And every last one of the Halo forces killed becomes a servant.

Loading Video...

1:10:00-1:11:00.

2. Yes, Commander Shepard and his team consistently take out waves of indoctrinated species all the time their grounds forces were terrible only the banshees were a major threat the rest were cannon fodder.

Not even remotely my point. Seriously.....

The correct sources are other users like you. If a wiki is the most canon you can get, it's no wonder your arguments are this inadequate. The people debating against you put up screen grabs and videos, while you put up.....wiki entries....

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy said:

@mysterioz: not gonna work on the Halo forces exactly why? it has worked on every single species encountered by the Reapers, yet the Halo verse species are impervious to that why?

also, what difference does it make if they used dead bodies? none. they still get turned into husks

they're not impervious it just won't work in a space battle as most bodies would be incinerated.

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

@jorgevy said:

LOL. Rila was still alive when the Reapers started converting her into a Banshee. Seriously, play ME3 first. And every last one of the Halo forces killed becomes a servant.

Loading Video...

1:10:00-1:11:00.

Not even remotely my point. Seriously.....

The correct sources are other users like you. If a wiki is the most canon you can get, it's no wonder your arguments are this inadequate. The people debating against you put up screen grabs and videos, while you put up.....wiki entries....

1. It took them several hours, how's that going to help them in a space battle?

2. In reality most of the Reaper forces weren't a threat, the Turians were holding off waves after waves of ground forces by them selves.

3. I don't have the time right not to go searching through my book as the only games in Halo that show Covenant space ship feats is Halo reach, unlike ME who get their feats from the Codex and game play Halo gets their feats from the books.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Saren

1. It took them several hours, how's that going to help them in a space battle?

You realize space battles take longer than hours, right? They can go on for days and days, right? Right?

2. In reality most of the Reaper forces weren't a threat, the Turians were holding off waves after waves of ground forces by them selves.

Sure, despite the turian Primarch outright stating that the turians would be finished if they didn't have krogan support, they were holding them off......and given that it was the turians that the Citadel species turned to for help during the Krogan Rebellions, and given that it was the turians who triumphed in a war that saw asteroids being tossed around as weapons to wipe whole planets clean of life, perhaps using turian resilience as a benchmark for Reaper capability is inadvisable.

3. I don't have the time right not to go searching through my book as the only games in Halo that show Covenant space ship feats is Halo reach, unlike ME who get their feats from the Codex and game play Halo gets their feats from the books.

Rivers shall be wept over this inability to provide supporting evidence.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jorgevy

@mysterioz: they can also indoctrinate and convert AIs so...

KenbuKaiten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reapers win, UNSC and Covenant displayed nothing IMO that proves they are up to or exceeding the power of the fleets in ME, which the Reapers stomped on. The only reason they won is because of, well you fans know.

Ships in Halo are capable of jumping into warp speed without the use of a Mass Relay, some of them like the Shadow of Intent have enough power to wipe out planets via glassing. If anything Covanant ships are MORE advanced than the ships in ME.

And the ships in ME were doing fine considering that, by the Catalyst' own admission, were outnumbered by the Reapers hence why they had to use the Crucible to kill/control/merge everyone etc.

It's going to come down to a numbers game, if it's similar to the Reapers vs the ME species than they can win, if they have a similar number of dreadnaughts for each reaper than they can pull it off.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to say the reapers.

L1berty0rD34th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By L1berty0rD34th

We're assuming that in this space over Earth, science is altered so that Covenant weapons are actually able to fire, yes? And I assume there are Mass Relays too? Here's out I picture it- they engage, Reapers realize Covenant firepower is superior, so they lure the Covenant back to the Mass Relay near Pluto and begin projecting planets at the Covvy fleet. Pretty sure even a Covvy supercarrier can't blast a planet into tiny bits.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ZombieMowlcher

So this is what happens when 2 of the biggest groups of video game fans fight..... wow....

I'm on team halo due to the size of the ships and their fire power. I'd say the battle would be long and hard with heavy casualties on both sides. I think team halo is gonna win thanks to the Infinity and Covenant Super Carriers, (again the size and power)

This would be an awesome animated movie, and guys, try to be civil.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

You have betrayed me.

I will shun you.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Covenant ships can easily glass a planet. Let alone a fleet.

Covenant takes this.

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reapers easily. There was only one way to defeat the reapers and the Covenant does not have it. Also, it took the covenant some time to destroy Reach, whereas the Reapers wiped out worlds at a time in hours.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raecinio said:

Reapers easily. There was only one way to defeat the reapers and the Covenant does not have it. Also, it took the covenant some time to destroy Reach, whereas the Reapers wiped out worlds at a time in hours.

The Covenant did the same in hours.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raecinio said:

No, the Covenant have far bigger ships such as the super carrier and usually only takes a few hours for them to glass planets. Reach was the greatest UNSC military base next to Earth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Covenant and UNSC win, due to the UNSC tactics and the Covenant's weapons, on top of the numbers they have as well.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysterioz said:

@cadencev2: it's stated IG you dolt

The Pillar Of Autumn took several weeks to get to the Halo ring, the Covenant were there in thirteen hours

Now name calling. Mad bro?

I understand how it may be embarrassing trying to defend Halo Verse that rely on Chemical Reaction Bullets over Fraction of Light Speed Mass Accelerators and every kid has a Shield/Barrier ME Verse.

I totally understand why you be mad. Try to follow the the Site Rules tho. Otherwise you may have to be flagged.

Be happy this is not Warhammer 40K Verse or star Wars Verse beating down the weak Halo Verse.

The Halo universe is not weak. The Forerunners controlled more planets then the IOM and had ships that were bigger than the Citadel. The average UNSC frigate has more power than the DA

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way the reaper win this is by playing to their strength Indoctrination

Careful use will allow them to tear the opoents apart while improving themselves

for example they drop Reaper relics/artifacts ONI picks them up and starts experimenting on them ( as per standard protocols) and soon low and behold ONI is working for the Reapers all that info and projects are now turned for the reapers use. By carefully useing this they can spread their influence and turn the halo verse against one another

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Vortex1456789

@raecinio said:

I'm pretty sure the Covenant have far bigger ships with more firepower. If we had been using Forerunners in this thread then they would annihilate the Reapers. They had millions of capital ships, controlled 3-5 million planets, had ships that were bigger than the Citadel and more.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of the Me factions can solo

blastbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Indoctrination also relies on ones will if your will is strong enough you can fight off indoctrination

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reapers. They can last up to centuries fighting. Granted the covenant have awesome power but the Reapers can bleed them slowly. Same tactic the flood use against them.

Reapers are just superior beings.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halo team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why was this bumped? Halo stomps on these conditions.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MAC and Super MAC guns, which are the primary weapons on an Infinity class vessel, are capable of causing damage and explosions in the gigatons, whereas Reapers were harmed by the main guns of an Alliance Everest class Dreadnought, which fires in the 35 Kiloton range I believe, Reapers themselves have never exceeded their offensive punch beyond Kiloton levels, in terms of firepower the UNSC/Covenant takes it.

I'll leave the ground conflict to you guys, I'm too lazy to go around trying to find out all I can about ground troops from each side.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: Does ground even matter when u win space? lol

True, the UNSC fleet will decimate the Reapers through sheer firepower.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either of the Me factions can solo

No they won't the MAC and Super MAC guns which are the primary guns on a UNSC Infinity class warship, are capable of causing damage in the Gigatons, the UNSC themselves could solo the Reapers, and the entire ME Universe based off of firepower stats.

Reaper shields were harmed by the main guns of an Alliance Everest Class Dreadnought, which is in the 35 Kiloton range, and the Reapers themselves don't exceed 200 Kilotons of damage per shot, The UNSC Infinity class warships won't be damaged or harmed at all by those pathetic levels of firepower. No faction in the ME verse is soloing, in fact the UNSC can potentially solo the ME verse.

Reapers. They can last up to centuries fighting. Granted the covenant have awesome power but the Reapers can bleed them slowly. Same tactic the flood use against them.

Reapers are just superior beings.

This is possibly the only way the Reapers can really win, through a war of attrition, otherwise they get stomped flat in a direct confrontation.

@raecinio said:

Incorrect, Reapers have NEVER shown planet destroying power, and haven't even been shown to be able to glass the surface of a planet, don't make things up. Reaper firepower caps out at around the 200 Kiloton range, UNSC firepower can cause damage in the Gigatons.

Based off of what exactly? All the facts are against the Reapers in a direct confrontation, both on the ground, and on space.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: I see a lot of UNSC, why do you not mention the Covenant fleet?

Anyway Halo wins. Killer already proved why.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief solos

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: Right sorry, I only mentioned the UNSC to prove a point, mentioning or showing off the Covenant would be overkill, I wouldn't want to embarrass the ME fanboys.

@stormdriven : Lol, as much as I like MC, and as helpful he'll be, he won't be soloing anytime soon. But, he definitely will turn the tide in a ground based conflict, in fact the Halo team also stomps on the ground as well, so this is a curbstomp.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By jwwprod

@the_knight_rhoden: Actually I believe UNSC's normal fire power is around 64 kilotons not in the Gigatons.

However I do agree that the Halo team wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: UNSC's weakest spaceship guns aside from their warheads is 64 kilo tons, their larger super macs put out gigatons worth of damage. These ofc are in explosive damage means, the actual slug is unknown cause it hasn't been stated how much damage the actual slug does.