ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

All of the warships, cruisers, bombs etc. of the two Halo armies

Army of Reapers(same size amount as the ME army)

battle is in space above earth

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ghostrider fan1

come on people lets go!!!

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

UNSC and Covenant. (Covenant have impressive technology, plus the Team/Armies have a numbers advantage as well)

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Obtrusive

If N7 can do it then UNSC can do it.

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghostrider fan1

alright!! anyone else?

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Reapers win, UNSC and Covenant displayed nothing IMO that proves they are up to or exceeding the power of the fleets in ME, which the Reapers stomped on. The only reason they won is because of, well you fans know.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MenaceForever2

Reapers take this.

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghostrider fan1

@Uno_Oscuro: I dont know id say the UNSC/ Covenent have proved to have much greater weaponry in a single ship against the ME's stuff

watch 5:20 to 5:50, a single Covenant cruiser is at least 3 to 5 times the size of a reaper, and it blew away a frigate like it was nothing. the technology in halo was more advanced in those ways

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@ghostrider fan1 said:

@Uno_Oscuro: I dont know id say the UNSC/ Covenent have proved to have much greater weaponry in a single ship against the ME's stuff

watch 5:20 to 5:50, a single Covenant cruiser is at least 3 to 5 times the size of a reaper, and it blew away a frigate like it was nothing. the technology in halo was more advanced in those ways

Size isn't everything. Not too mention I still believe the Reapers have the power, and the durability. On top of that, they can indoctrinate some of both forces and they have the ability to travel at light speed, or at least close to it to travel across vast distances. The UNSC and Covenant have to "teleport" so to speak. And then ground forces, they have brutes which could tank everything, but a spartan laser, Marauders which power up the grunts, and the collectors which have biotic powers, something the UNSC or Cov have never even seen let alone faced.

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ghostrider fan1

@Uno_Oscuro: the reason the reapers are such a threat is there size alone along with their numbers. a reaper was taken down by the largest thresher maw in the galaxy. spartans, elites, brutes(halo) and those big things with the arm cannons (i am at a blank with their names lol) are very good equalizers when it comes down to the ground forces

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@ghostrider fan1 said:

@Uno_Oscuro: the reason the reapers are such a threat is there size alone along with their numbers. a reaper was taken down by the largest thresher maw in the galaxy. spartans, elites, brutes(halo) and those big things with the arm cannons (i am at a blank with their names lol) are very good equalizers when it comes down to the ground forces

Yeah, and that Reaper unit was the smallest of the three types. The largest, like Harbinger, are absolutely enormous the only thing close to those size is the Covenant cruiser which is larger, but no where near as maneuverable as the Reapers, they wouldn't be able to hit them.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

5:36 a Reaper Destroyer takes all the Firepower of a Qaurin Fleet. There the Weakest.

Soveriegn Smashes thru the whole fleet and taking Direct fire.

8:00 Only after Soverign suffered backlash from his puppets death does his shilds drop and then it tok the firing of all the Earth Fleet.

Reaper Dstroyer need a Godzilla Centepede to bring it down.

Every avaible Fleet in the Galaxyvs only the Reapers on Earth alone.

Reapers got this.

Chinlee720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chinlee720

Hmmm I would have to go with the UNSC/Covenant. Well I played the mass effect 3 and the reaper ship is larger than a UNSC/Covenant Destoryer Class. If the Coventant Super Carrier is there it will rape everything or just ran them over by fly straight at it, that ship is about more than 19 miles long. Also I read the halo books, the UNSC also have their own super carrier (it was destroy during the battle for reach) and yes size do matter and seems like the halo armies has a bigger dick than the reapers. Note: UNSC has the NOVA bomb it's equal to ten NUKES firepower combine. For the ground battle, it would be a great fight between them, but when Master Chief shows up its game over the Reapers :D BTW: I never knew how thick the reapers armor is, but can it hold against when the Covenant fire their big laser. I don't think so, well it's my opinion...

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212

Reapers. They where only stopped cause of Sheppard and the Star Child. Literally in the 4th ending which is refuse you let the forces fight the reapers and they get decimated

FunnyGinger08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FunnyGinger08

I just finished playing the Mass Effect series last week, and I was actually wondering who would win. Talking to a guy who I know that's going to Harvard for his masters in Computer Technology (not sure the actual name, just know it deals with computers), and he and a couple of his buddies made a simulator. They ran the statistics through the sim, and the UNSC and Covenant (if working together) would win, but if the battle took place during the war, they would lose. The Halo universe has slipspace, so they're able to escape that way and fight another battle, while the Reapers have to rely on Mass Relays to get anywhere, and the UNSC has ODPs, mass drivers, and MACs which would take out a lot of Reapers, while the Covenant have plasma, which I believe would destroy a lot of Reapers since they use kinetic barriers to stop projectiles, so theoretically, the plasma would go straight through, as well as the energy projector if its used in battle. Also, the UNSC and Covenant ships can take a huge amount of damage (Pillar of Autumn, although its upgraded), and the Reapers have issues taking down a ship about half the size of a standard UNSC Frigate. Oh, and there's the stealth technology employed by both sides, so they could ambush the Reapers with mines if they're coming through the Mass Relays, taking out a large number before the battle could even start. And if somehow the Reapers are able to beat back the UNSC and Covenant, remember, they have the Halo Array to win a pyrrihc (sp?) victory.

Avatar image for genmacommander901
Genmacommander901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forerunners come and pwn both of them.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kellar21

MACs would plow through Reapers kinect Barriers and their armor like butter|(at least the big ones).

Covenant Super Carrier if well positioned will melt the reapers if they are on the ground.

The big advantage the reapers had was that every race's technology was based on mass effects fields in which the reapers were superior because they normally attacked before the galaxy had reached/surpassed their tech.

UNSC/Covenant don't use the same tech(MACs =/= Mass Effect based cannons) so theoratically Reaper's weapons wouldn't be as effective(UNSC ships have superior armoring and Covenat had good shields IIRC)

Reaper shields(kinectic barriers) are designed to block projectiles,as in ME their energy based weaponry is not as advanced(so their armor alone can take it),Covenant have much more advanced energy weapons which would be a huge advantage on their side.

in ground combat the same advantage applies as most of their heavy ground troops use kinect shielding.

Besides all of that the reapers are more accustomed to fight several small scale wars where the enemy is outgunned and outnumbered(not counting the logistcs problem their enemy's have)that's why in ME they were having a "hard" time with the races power combined and the Mass Relays working for them.

This gives yet another advantage as the UNSC/Covenant don't need Mass Relays for efficient long range FTL,so they could attack from anywhere.

Avatar image for james_gonzalez_7370
james_gonzalez_7370

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I'm going to explain to you why this comparison doesn't work and why all of you are wrong.

Mass Effect uses realistic science while HALO isn't even well enough thought out to be INTERNALLY CONSISTENT!
In Halo, for instance, contrary to what Kellar21 writes "(UNSC ships have superior armoring and Covenat had good shields IIRC)" ME ships use covalently bonded molecular armor. This is AT LEAST 10 maybe 100 times the strength of the armor (Titanium-50) used in HALO which already exists and is made of titanium molecular fullerenes. Solid molecular matrices are MUCH stronger than this. In Halo too the UNSC armor is at most 2 meters thick, easily permeable by covenant lasers.

How Powerful is a Covenant ship laser: First things about lasers. Most of the morons that do physics conversions for spacesbattles are stupid enough to think all laser weapons must necessarily be heat rays. This is probably due to one idiot named Mike Wong that made a really dumb website with inaccurate information. However, heat is one of the WORST ways to destroy materials. It is very wasteful of energy. One of the best ays is mechanical force. Lasers can never be as efficient as bullets because they do not capitalize on momentum and must stimulate material momentum in the target. So they can only ever accomplish 25 to 33% to efficient of a bullet. According to the Halo lore, the Covenant beam cannons are scaled up particle rifles, like from the game. If we take their word that a beam rifle is about the same power as a 14.5mm anti armor round and then scale that up to the size of covenant capital ships (we'll say about 1000,000,000 times the size) that comes out to an optimum power output of 100 TJ. One could add an order of magnitude to account for the long range and any energy inefficiencies. Enough to gut 2 meters of fullerene.

And guess what, even in the HALO universe the UNSC weaponry is useless! Take for instance the Super-MAC gun from HALO 2. It fires a 3000 ton slug at 4% the speed of light (which is insane) and has a 46.5 gigaton yield. That's 10 times the total yiled of all nuclear weapons in the world at the height of the cold war. According to the laws of the Halo universe, this gun shouldn't exist. The humans don't have recoiless technnology only regular rail guns, and probably comes from Bungie being to uneducated to know rail guns aren't recoilless. However lets ASSUME it works. That means that the maximum range that a Covenant main gun can fire (I'm assuming 1 light second, or 300,000 km) that means a covenant ship can fire it's beam (which travels at light speed or near) and then has 25 seconds to get out of the way.
That means that it doesn't matter if the super-MAC fires a 50 gigaton or 5000000000000000000000000000000 gigaton bullet, they are all equally useless!

Most science fiction universe don't use even INTERNALLY consistent physics. Let alone trying to compare two different universes, and on top the fact that all of the dorks that engage in this nonsense have no education in physics whatsoever. That's why these debates are totally retarded, impossible to determine and a waste of everyone's time! Stop having Dragon Ball Z arguments over who would win in a fight.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mysterioz

Been Done

The Covenant can solo their weapons are plasma, Reaper shields only stop mass it's specifically said heat and energy can get passed them in the ME3 Codex

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@mysterioz said:

Been Done

The Covenant can solo their weapons are plasma, Reaper shields only stop mass it's specifically said heat and energy can get passed them in the ME3 Codex

Yet the Armour of the Reapers can tank 3 Hiroshima Bombs Hits from Dreadnoughts a good 6-8 times before dropping.

Lets break this down.

No Caption Provided

30 Light Years in a 24 Hour Period.

No Caption Provided

Do not need Resources of ANY kind. Halo relies on Resources.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thats FIRE POWER and Accuracy.

No Caption Provided

Considering the Thanix and GARDIAN Lasers are pretty powerful, that shields still STOPS HEAT.

So even your Plasma is not completely bypassing the Shields.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes ALOT to break their Shields. That is the Equivalant of 18 Hiroshima Bombs of Force!

No Caption Provided

Holy Hell!

No Caption Provided

This is the Small one killed by a Threasher Maw Queen! As well the whole Quarian Fleet!

No Caption Provided

Again the Reapers can outmaneuver any Halo Series Ships. They turn and move on a dime. Halo Ships in Cutscenes do not.

Halo gets stomped.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mysterioz

@mysterioz said:

Been Done

Yet the Armour of the Reapers can tank 3 Hiroshima Bombs Hits from Dreadnoughts a good 6-8 times before dropping.

Lets break this down.

No Caption Provided

30 Light Years in a 24 Hour Period.

No Caption Provided

Do not need Resources of ANY kind. Halo relies on Resources.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thats FIRE POWER and Accuracy.

No Caption Provided

Considering the Thanix and GARDIAN Lasers are pretty powerful, that shields still STOPS HEAT.

So even your Plasma is not completely bypassing the Shields.

Please the Infinity carry 4 Supermacs which do hundreds of times that power individually

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Magnetic_Accelerator_Cannon

and the CSO-class supercarrier is on par with the Infinity

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/CSO-class_supercarrier

and the only reason the Reapers can withstand GARDIAN and THANIX lasers because they are incredibly weak compared to the energy the covenant put out which are in the single or double digit mega tons.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By Saren

The only reason Thanix weaponry can even hurt a Reaper is because that entire line was reverse-engineered from Sovereign's corpse. The galaxy itself didn't organically produce tech capable of taking down a Reaper.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mysterioz

The only reason Thanix weaponry can even hurt a Reaper is because that entire line was reverse-engineered from Sovereign's corpse. The galaxy itself didn't organically produce tech capable of taking down a Reaper.

It doesn't matter much, The Covenant and UNSC will dominated the Reapers...Reapers depend HEAVILY on the Mass Relays with out it they just cruise at FTL speeds slowly mean while The UNSC and Covenant have slip space and can escape whenever they want in combat or flank the Reapers.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

It doesn't matter much, The Covenant and UNSC will dominated the Reapers...Reapers depend HEAVILY on the Mass Relays with out it they just cruise at FTL speeds slowly mean while The UNSC and Covenant have slip space and can escape whenever they want in combat or flank the Reapers.

The Reapers were cut off from the two most vital Mass Relays during the Battle of the Citadel and Arrival, they still managed just fine. They can fly at FTL speeds without a problem, their main reason for incorporating the Mass Relays into their attack strategy was that galactic civilization is organized around the Relays, making it easier to get large parts of the population into key areas and harvest them quickly. The Mass Effect ships all have hyperspace capabilities, they can all escape in combat, they can all flank the Reapers, and they all got annihilated in one-on-one combat with Sovereign-class Reapers.

Loading Video...

1:07-1:20, there's your escape and flanking capabilities. For all the good it did.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

.... the fact they travel 30 Lightyear in 24 hours is Faster than Light by leaps and Bounds.

I mean cmon guy, pretty simple and basic proof of FTL drives.

Also the Thanix would decimate Ships of Halo caliber as they have no real Shield Tech to speak of unlike the ME Universe.

The Thanix Wins hands down.

I guess you also forget the Halo team needs planets and resources. The Halo team can run all they want, the Reapers would leave the Galaxy Dead of Resources and trap the Halo Team period.

Not to mention all the Indoctrination.....

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

The Reapers were cut off from the two most vital Mass Relays during the Battle of the Citadel and Arrival, they still managed just fine. They can fly at FTL speeds without a problem, their main reason for incorporating the Mass Relays into their attack strategy was that galactic civilization is organized around the Relays, making it easier to get large parts of the population into key areas and harvest them quickly. The Mass Effect ships all have hyperspace capabilities, they can all escape in combat, they can all flank the Reapers, and they all got annihilated in one-on-one combat with Sovereign-class Reapers.

Loading Video...

1:07-1:20, there's your escape and flanking capabilities. For all the good it did.

Alliance/Citadel ships are no where near as fast or advanced as the Covenant UNSC ships even the weakest variants took two mac rounds and several archer missiles followed by a Shiva missile and still it had to be blown up from inside.

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

.... the fact they travel 30 Lightyear in 24 hours is Faster than Light by leaps and Bounds.

I mean cmon guy, pretty simple and basic proof of FTL drives.

The Covenant Ships are faster than the UNSC ships as they were already waiting for the UNSC who traveled several hundred light years with in a few days.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mysterioz

@citizenbane: @cadencev2:

In a matter of fact, Covenant ships can travel 912 light years per day

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Slipstream_Space

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reapers win

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thexx said:

Reapers win

No,

They have shitty shields that would get destroyed by Covenant lasers.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any way

Forerunner Dreadnought solo's nothing the Reapers do can harm it

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Forerunner_Dreadnought

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@citizenbane: @cadencev2:

In a matter of fact, Covenant ships can travel 912 light years per day

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Slipstream_Space

suck it

Oh no you bust out the undeniable Wiki field with nonsense sourcing and no real proof.

then follow it up with a Penis Reference.

You must be right.....

Not.

Also try not to swear, some of us try to follow the Site Rules.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mysterioz

@cadencev2: it's stated IG

The Pillar Of Autumn took several weeks to get to the Halo ring, the Covenant were there in thirteen hours

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: it's stated IG you dolt

The Pillar Of Autumn took several weeks to get to the Halo ring, the Covenant were there in thirteen hours

Now name calling. Mad bro?

I understand how it may be embarrassing trying to defend Halo Verse that rely on Chemical Reaction Bullets over Fraction of Light Speed Mass Accelerators and every kid has a Shield/Barrier ME Verse.

I totally understand why you be mad. Try to follow the the Site Rules tho. Otherwise you may have to be flagged.

Be happy this is not Warhammer 40K Verse or star Wars Verse beating down the weak Halo Verse.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

In sci fi halo is a pretty weak verse minus the precursors/flood in silentium which are damn strong

chief and pals just have jobber aura

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mysterioz

@cadencev2 said:

@mysterioz said:

@cadencev2: it's stated IG you dolt

Now name calling. Mad bro?

I understand how it may be embarrassing trying to defend Halo Verse that rely on Chemical Reaction Bullets over Fraction of Light Speed Mass Accelerators and every kid has a Shield/Barrier ME Verse.

I totally understand why you be mad. Try to follow the the Site Rules tho. Otherwise you may have to be flagged.

Be happy this is not Warhammer 40K Verse or star Wars Verse beating down the weak Halo Verse.

Please, a universe where shields only defend against Mass?

a universe where all ships depend on Mass Relays for long distance travel?

Reapers who've gotten killed by giant worms?

The Covenant have plasma weaponry and laser weaponry that will utterly destroy the Reaper ships who have been destroyed by Turian Dreadnaught in 4 v.s 1, not to mention they have to reduce the strength of their shields when they make turns or enter the atmosphere of the planet, and the main reason the reapers were SOOOOO successful was because they made other factions use ME technology

The reapers are a bunch of noobs who've been using the same move all over, but since they're going up against two factions who don't use that technology they're going to get owned.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By Jorgevy

@cadencev2: the Quarian force is the weakest? are you talking about tech or what? they are the largest though

BTW Reapers only got owned because of "insert plot device" so unless Haloverse has info on the Reapers how are they supposed to take them down??

Plus - the reaper that got downed by the mother of all Thresher Maws wans't that strong compared to the others. and Khalros (the giant "worm" you guys talk about) is fearsome as hell. it's not just a worm, it's a super fast, super long apex predator that basically birthed all the Thresher Maws in the galaxy

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

@jorgevy said:

@cadencev2: the Quarian force is the weakest? are you talking about tech or what? they are the largest though

BTW Reapers only got owned because of "insert plot device" so unless Haloverse has info on the Reapers how are they supposed to take them down??

According to fanboys and wikis the Halo verse has ships that can one shot a planet.... tho they never one shot any planet. Infact the fleet info and backgrounds on Halo is sketchy at best.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy said:

According to fanboys and wikis the Halo verse has ships that can one shot a planet.... tho they never one shot any planet. Infact the fleet info and backgrounds on Halo is sketchy at best.

ah wait I got it, you were saying that it took all the Quarians fleets to take down a Reaper Destroyer which is the weakest class. I had to re read it. yeah, even the weakest class can support a full attack by the largest navy in the galaxy.

I really dont know what the Halo side is expecting to do here. even if they have weapons to shoot down a planet, the Reapers are a massive well coordianted force that can convert your own armies against yourself through indoctrination, unless you have a really good plan (ME3) you can't expect to take them ALL down

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy said:

1. liar, when has anybody said they can one shot planets? that's only with the NOVA bomb which the UNSC has, Covenants can only destroy planets via glassing.

2. and if your average reaper can get taken down by a Thresher Maw than they're screwed, your regular covenant ship wouldn't be taken down by one

3. People say Reapers only loss due to Plot Device, incorrect they loss because their enemy was some what prepared unlike the other civilizations who were ambushed and blitzed before they could put up a fight

4. Reaper shields rely on mass for their shields to work and have shown no impressive resistance to energy weapons,

5. Reapers have to cruise at a slow 30 light years per day while the covenant can travel 45x times that amount

6. Reapers haven't shown the size of their fleet only that they were having a hard time against the ME species, and never IG have they showed other citadel species races out numbered only out matched.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Saren

@mysterioz said:

3. People say Reapers only loss due to Plot Device, incorrect they loss because their enemy was some what prepared unlike the other civilizations who were ambushed and blitzed before they could put up a fight

This makes no sense whatsoever. The Reapers lost because the collective races had a giant plot device in the Crucible. Without the Crucible, they all would have died, and that's canon. This is what happens in the Refusal ending, where Shepard doesn't activate the Giant Plot Device: the cycle continues unabated, and the Reapers annihilate all organic life.

Loading Video...

Without aforementioned Giant Plot Device, their enemy being "somewhat prepared" mattered not one whit.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@mysterioz said:

1. liar, when has anybody said they can one shot planets? that's only with the NOVA bomb which the UNSC has, Covenants can only destroy planets via glassing.

2. and if your average reaper can get taken down by a Thresher Maw than they're screwed, your regular covenant ship wouldn't be taken down by one

4. Reaper shields rely on mass for their shields to work and have shown no impressive resistance to energy weapons,

5. Reapers have to cruise at a slow 30 light years per day while the covenant can travel 45x times that amount

6. Reapers haven't shown the size of their fleet only that they were having a hard time against the ME species, and never IG have they showed other citadel species races out numbered only out matched.

Time to correct the fail.

1) i never said you said they would one shot planets. I never mention you specifically at all. Does the fanboy remark strike home?

2) That was the weakest Reaper class, Destroyer taken down by the Largest Thresher Maw in the Galaxy. Nice try at failing again in both comments here. Harbiger and Soverign classes are 3 times larger and more deadly. Nice try.

3) Actually they lost due to Plot device lol. The whole Plot was building the Promethian Device to stop the Reapers. Thats was their only hope. lol.

4) Actually they have, Geth Weapons are also Plasma Base and GARDIAN Lasers do not penetrate the Shields. the Bio of the Reapers states the Shields can withstand Energy Weapons to a large degree.

5) so what? Reaper Indoctrinate and destroy every world they come across leaving NO resources or power sources the Halo Verse can use and rely on to survive. Halo Verse is good at running away, big deal.

6) lol again the Reapers had a hard time vs the ME species? How so? Out of a Galaxy of advance Species only 5-6 Reapers out of 1000s died. Big loses. 3 of them were by Sheperd and the smallest Reaper Class, the Destroyer Class.

Wow look at all the corrections I made.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysterioz: the only reason the species of this cycle were prepared was due to luck and prep already initiated in previous cycles. mainly the Prothean who had an empire that ran the entire galaxy, they were the ones who gave a lot of prep to the current cycle, making them able to build the Crucible and resist the Reapers. not to mention the previous work of several other species. Saren and his initial work, althought he got indoctrinated, he kinda of alerted everyone for the Reaper peril and allowed them to prep, mainly Shep. then TIM also initiated his own plans to prep against the Reapers. basically, because the Reapers have done this for so many cycles, several traces of their existance and ways to stale them (or even take them down, like the Crucible) survived into this cycle and were found by the Citadel species, allowing them to win. not to mention that in one ending, the one were they go face to face against the Reapers with all their weapons and fleets and dont use the Crucible - they get owned and it's up for the next cycle to take down the Reapers, which they do with the help of basically all of the knowledge Liara put into the time capsule she spread across every planet on the galaxy

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysterioz said:

This makes no sense whatsoever. The Reapers lost because the collective races had a giant plot device in the Crucible. Without the Crucible, they all would have died, and that's canon. This is what happens in the Refusal ending, where Shepard doesn't activate the Giant Plot Device: the cycle continues unabated, and the Reapers annihilate all organic life.

Loading Video...

Without aforementioned Giant Plot Device, their enemy being "somewhat prepared" mattered not one whit.

You do realized their whole planned relied on the civillizations using their technology?

with out that it's cannon they would have never won

@mysterioz said:

Time to correct the fail.

1) i never said you said they would one shot planets. I never mention you specifically at all. does the fanboy remark strike home?

2) That was the weakest Reaper class, Destroyer taken down by the Largest Thresher Maw in the Galaxy. Nice try at failing again in both comments here. Harbiger and Soverign classes are 3 times lagers and more deadly. Nice try.

3) Actually they lost due to Plot device lol. The whole Plot was building the Promethian Device to stop the Reapers. Thats was their only hope. lol.

4) Actually they have, Geth Weapons are also Plasma Base and GARDIAN Lasers do not penetrate the Shields. the Bio of the Reapers states the Shields can withstand Energy Weapons to a large degree.

5) so what? Reaper Indoctrinate and destroy every world they come across leaving NO resources or power sources the Halo Verse can use and rely on to survive. Halo Verse is good at running away, big deal.

6) lol again the Reapers had a hard time vs the ME species? How so? Out of a Galaxy of advance Species only 5-6 Reapers out of 1000s died. Big loses. 3 of them were by Sheperd and the smallest Reaper Class, the Destroyer Class.

Wow look at all the corrections I made.

1. Um, you didn't prove anything you said the Halo wikis say that they can one shot planets, that is a complete and blatant lie Halo wiki is one of the most respectful wikis on the internet instead of making lies about it bring up evidence about them misleading

2.The weakest class is the most common, the ME wiki states itself Dreadnaughts are less common
Covenant Dreadnaught>>>Dreadnaught reaper>>>average covenant ship>>>>average reaper

3.And the reapers main advantages were putting entire races by using bad tech and surprise attacking them, they have none of those advantages and thus get severely stomped, hell each cycle took them multiple years even though they still had many advantages

4. I've never see anything about the Reapers resisting energy weapons to a large degree show me the scan

5. You tend to forget the Halo verse actually has weapons capable of one shotting them, you talk about the resource battle but in reality how's the Reaper fleet going to know the locations of essential UNSC and Covenant planets? how are they going to get to those planets before the Covenant get them?

6.Prove only six ships died.

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mysterioz

@jorgevy said:

@mysterioz: the only reason the species of this cycle were prepared was due to luck and prep already initiated in previous cycles. mainly the Prothean who had an empire that ran the entire galaxy, they were the ones who gave a lot of prep to the current cycle, making them able to build the Crucible and resist the Reapers. not to mention the previous work of several other species. Saren and his initial work, althought he got indoctrinated, he kinda of alerted everyone for the Reaper peril and allowed them to prep, mainly Shep. then TIM also initiated his own plans to prep against the Reapers. basically, because the Reapers have done this for so many cycles, several traces of their existance and ways to stale them (or even take them down, like the Crucible) survived into this cycle and were found by the Citadel species, allowing them to win. not to mention that in one ending, the one were they go face to face against the Reapers with all their weapons and fleets and dont use the Crucible - they get owned and it's up for the next cycle to take down the Reapers, which they do with the help of basically all of the knowledge Liara put into the time capsule she spread across every planet on the galaxy

all of those points are null

1.Indoctrination works over a very long period of time which the reapers won't have time to use

2. Reapers had superior tech than the others that's why they stomped the fleets

3. The UNSC and Covenant don't need Mass Relays to get around, the average covenant ship is already 45x times faster than Reaper ships

4. Covenant ships have greater range than the Reapers

5. The UNSC Infinity alone can take out multiple Reapers.

6. The Covenant Fleet is arguably larger than the Reaper fleet as they lost 3/4th's of a fleet in fall of reach which were several hundreds and did not impair their naval fleet.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

Loading Video...

You do realized their whole planned relied on the civillizations using their technology?

I don't think you realize what "canon" means. The Reapers built the Citadel and the Mass Relays so that it would be easier for them to harvest organic species. They didn't do it because it was the only possible way. When the Intelligence only had one Reaper working for it, Harbinger, it slaughtered most of the Leviathans and drove the few survivors into millenia of hiding just to stay alive. That was the first cycle, there was no Citadel back then, nor were there any Mass Relays. And the Leviathans were vastly more powerful than the ME3 races. A single Leviathan took out a Destroyer with what amounted to a forceful look ---- in comparison, it took the entire quarian army to beat one Destroyer, and they needed to target its weak spot to achieve that much.

Go ahead and provide canon sources that the Reapers would never have been able to kill all organic life sooner or later without the Mass Relays. It's not like they're starved for time given they're immortal and have only one purpose. Without the Mass Relays, it would have taken longer, but the harvest would have happened nonetheless.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jorgevy

@mysterioz: 1- not true. to create husks and the likes, it takes very little time, specially with Dragon's Teeth. to indoctrinate silently like they did with Saren or the Illusive Man it takes a long time and long exposure to artifacts, but NOT to create armies

and the Reapers don't need the Mass Relays, the whole point of the relays is to control the development of the organic species so they can easily reap them in the next cycle!

how can you just say the Reapers have superior tech and then assume the Covenant fleet and the UNSC infinity can take on them easily?

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysterioz said:

@citizenbane said:

@mysterioz said:

Loading Video...

I don't think you realize what "canon" means. The Reapers built the Citadel and the Mass Relays so that it would be easier for them to harvest organic species. They didn't do it because it was the only possible way. When the Intelligence only had one Reaper working for it, Harbinger, it slaughtered most of the Leviathans and drove the few survivors into millenia of hiding just to stay alive. That was the first cycle, there was no Citadel back then, nor were there any Mass Relays. And the Leviathans were vastly more powerful than the ME3 races. A single Leviathan took out a Destroyer with what amounted to a forceful look ---- in comparison, it took the entire quarian army to beat one Destroyer, and they needed to target its weak spot to achieve that much.

Go ahead and provide canon sources that the Reapers would never have been able to kill all organic life sooner or later without the Mass Relays. It's not like they're starved for time given they're immortal and have only one purpose. Without the Mass Relays, it would have taken longer, but the harvest would have happened nonetheless.

1.Harbringer and Sovereign were one of the most powerful reapers, there's no evidence of them being stronger than a Dreadnaught

2.If the Leviathans were so powerful why were they hiding for millions of years?

3.Please the Quarian fleet did not have a hard time beating that single reaper, it's like comparing a dozen people stomping on a roack there's nothing impressive about the Reaper getting owned by a fleet it's not like it even gave a fight back

4. Nope with out the mass relays or influencing them with bad technology they would have lost

"According to Sovereign, by using the relays, galactic civilizations evolve along the paths the Reapers desire. In addition, the relays serve to accelerate the rate at which those civilizations advance, shortening the time between Reaper harvests."

with out the advantage of evolving races the way they want they would have been powed, lest you prove other wise.