Crown
Crown
Shade
Shade
Digger
Digger

Vs

Street Levelers:

Iron Fist, Deathstroke, Wolverine (Bone Claw), Black Panther (heart herb)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Morals On
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

No Caption Provided

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@strider92: Is Ward tearing venom apart in that? If so he could give team 1 the win, I'll have to look these folks up.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

So John Romita Villains?

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't black panther and DS take them on?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't Shade solo?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@dondave said:

So John Romita Villains?

Well I had debate using Raptor, D.K and D'spayre but I saw the theme and took advantage of it lol.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@strider92: I can't remember a lot of these guys so can you post some scans or name the issue #'s so I can look over there appearances? i relooked at shades and if BFR is on and counts as incapacitation he solos.

@dondave said:

Shouldn't Shade solo?

I have to agree if BFR is allowed....Without it though I am not so sure. He does need to turn intangible to attack so who knows. He was able to react to spider-mans speed though, so there is that.

Another thing to consider is adamantium has caused pain to kitty pride while intangible because of how dense it is. IIRC Shades abilities are magic based to right? So even if wolverine can't attack him Slade might be able to do something (all though this is entirely theoretical admittedly).

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: BFR isn't allowed for Shade. With regards to the characters i'll get the issue numbers. I remember Crown was in the "S.H.O.C" arc, Digger was "Down Among The Dead Men" and Ward first went all Alien in Peter Parker: Spider-man 12 Vol 2 don't remember the rest of the issues though. I'll look into them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I think they can handle digger. He is vulnerable to stabbing damage as was shown when he was getting shot, the only one who doesn't use stabbing damage is iron fist but he hits harder than Peter does not to mention he hits sensitive areas.

I don't feel like crown really did anything in spider-man 76. Yea he did have Peter pinned for a bit but he did get out by shooting him in the face with webbing, so I think the team will be fine.

All though I just went over Wards appearance again and he might solo. HIs area of effect is massive and was killing the sinister six it seems...Including sand man...It will probably depend on if Danny and black panther can get close to him. Black panther suit absorbs energy so he might have a chance, iron fist is also a highly capable energy drainer. So there is hope.

Shade I already talked about but his intangibility is going to be a problem. And when they were in Shades realm or dimension or whatever he seemed to have some pretty decent strength. Wolverine can probably handle him he probably stalemates deathstroke and black panther unless he can phase through there armor to attack them. He beats Danny IMO.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By laflux