Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"This Battle will destroy the Universe
"
Well yeah, considering each of them at one point wanted to destroy the universe. Except Eternity. And Ion.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"This Battle will destroy the Universe
"
Well yeah, considering each of them at one point wanted to destroy the universe. Except Eternity. And Ion."
Indeed
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth

Team one pwns

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
geraldthesloth said:
"Team one pwns"
I dont think so
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Tevnoba
geraldthesloth said:
"Team one pwns"
I agree
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Team one pwns"
I agree"
How ? What makes Team One so much stronger than Team 2 ? They all have Universal Scale Powers...
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Team one pwns"
I agree"
How ? What makes Team One so much stronger than Team 2 ? They all have Universal Scale Powers..."
Abraxas = Universal Scale!
White Crown = Multiversal Scale!
Eternity = The Multiverse!

Team 1 wins.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Scourge

team 2

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Team one pwns"
I agree"
How ? What makes Team One so much stronger than Team 2 ? They all have Universal Scale Powers..."

Team 1 wins."
Anti Monitor at full power is Multiversal Scale as well... he would beat Eternity. Simply because he can destroy multiple universes at will

Original ION can stalemate White Phoenix... neither one can hurt the other

Zero Hour Parallax can beat Abraxas... he has destroyed a universe and defeated a fully powered Spectre
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lionheart

Team 2 wins

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Unbelonger
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Team one pwns"
I agree"

Team 1 wins."
Anti Monitor at full power is Multiversal Scale... he would beat Eternity. Simply because he can destroy multiple universes at will

Original ION can stalemate White Phoenix

Zero Hour Parallax can beat Abraxas
"
Si

zzzzzz
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

I think a full powered Antimonitor can Stalemate Eternity at best

White Phoenix could take ion

Abraxas would Crush Parallax

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
geraldthesloth said:
"I think a full powered Antimonitor can Stalemate Eternity at best

Abraxas would Crush Parallax"
No Way... How could White Phoenix beat the Original ION ? What could she do to destroy him ?

And Abraxas is not on par with a fully powered Spectre... and Parallax was able to beat Spectre at full power... so how does Abraxas handle Zero Hour Parallax ?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom

Um guys, could you tell why do you think Eternity is a multiversal character?

Because i don't really know much about him, and i have been to like five different sites who all say that he is the embodiment of life and time in 616 universe, and there are other eternities for other universes, and the living tribunal maintains the balance between them.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tevnoba
AtPhantom said:
"Um guys, could you tell why do you think Eternity is a multiversal character?

Because i don't really know much about him, and i have been to like five different sites who all say that he is the embodiment of life and time in 616 universe, and there are other eternities for other universes, and the living tribunal maintains the balance between them."
People can think that, but they would be wrong.

There is only one eternity and it is the personification of all time in the Marvel Actuality.  There is also only one Infinity and it is the personification of all Space.  They are "two sides of the same coin" that when viewed together are the personification of the space/time continuum throughout the Marvel Actuality.  In a number of occasions when a universe was about to be destroyed Eternity did not care (even when it was 616) because it would be only part of itself.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtPhantom
Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:

Because i don't really know much about him, and i have been to like five different sites who all say that he is the embodiment of life and time in 616 universe, and there are other eternities for other universes, and the living tribunal maintains the balance between them."

There is only one eternity and it is the personification of all time in the Marvel Actuality.  There is also only one Infinity and it is the personification of all Space.  They are "two sides of the same coin" that when viewed together are the personification of the space/time continuum throughout the Marvel Actuality.  In a number of occasions when a universe was about to be destroyed Eternity did not care (even when it was 616) because it would be only part of itself."
But then why was it powerless against Thanos when he had the infinity gauntlet? IG is only a universal artefact and not a multiversal one, right?
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:

No Way... How could White Phoenix beat the Original ION ? What could she do to destroy him ?

And Abraxas is not on par with a fully powered Spectre... and Parallax was able to beat Spectre at full power... so how does Abraxas handle Zero Hour Parallax ? "

What is a full powered Spectre? The mythical being that lives with a full powered Galactus?  Seriously if that was the full power of the Spectre (meaning the full power of Gods wrath) then DC has got a pretty wimpy god that can't break green chains.  Parallax was eventually stopped by an arrow to the chest, his energies absorbed and redispersed by a collection of energy wielders that collectively woudn't mean squat to Abraxas.
How could Ion beat White Phoenix is the real question, or destroy her?  You think the catalyst of creation and lifeforce of the marvel multiverse made flesh would have problems with some suped up green lantern who lost his powers after restoring the powers of another?  She willingly allowed another to steal her power and every piece of her power throughout creation yet she was still in control.  She has a way of removing symbiotes and parasites from other beings it's called disinfection and sometimes universes die because she'll cut out an entire timeline just to make sure the disinfection is complete, both Ion and Parallax have gone through great lengths to rewind and rewrite time, yet White Phoenix just takes the reality she does not like out of existence and replaces it with a more favorable one."
I believe that white phoenix is the most powerful creature in this fight. I was wrong to put it here cause it tips the scales. The surprising thing is that most of the people here can't see that
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
"King Saturn said:
"geraldthesloth said:

And Abraxas is not on par with a fully powered Spectre... and Parallax was able to beat Spectre at full power... so how does Abraxas handle Zero Hour Parallax ? "

What is a full powered Spectre? The mythical being that lives with a full powered Galactus?  Seriously if that was the full power of the Spectre (meaning the full power of Gods wrath) then DC has got a pretty wimpy god that can't break green chains.  Parallax was eventually stopped by an arrow to the chest, his energies absorbed and redispersed by a collection of energy wielders that collectively woudn't mean squat to Abraxas.
How could Ion beat White Phoenix is the real question, or destroy her?  You think the catalyst of creation and lifeforce of the marvel multiverse made flesh would have problems with some suped up green lantern who lost his powers after restoring the powers of another?  She willingly allowed another to steal her power and every piece of her power throughout creation yet she was still in control.  She has a way of removing symbiotes and parasites from other beings it's called disinfection and sometimes universes die because she'll cut out an entire timeline just to make sure the disinfection is complete, both Ion and Parallax have gone through great lengths to rewind and rewrite time, yet White Phoenix just takes the reality she does not like out of existence and replaces it with a more favorable one."
Spectre at full power is one of the most powerful beings in the DC Universe...he just is often either written poorly or he takes loses at a lower power level

You didnt read my earlier post when I said that the White Phoenix vs Original ION battle was a STALEMATE... neither can harm the other.

I think you are underestimating Parallax by making it seem his abilities are weak... when he is capable of destroying Universes and taking down Spectre in the DC Universe... I dont see how you think Parallax loses so easy to Abraxas... but oh well

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By geraldthesloth

Do i have to post scans? :p

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
geraldthesloth said:
"Do i have to post scans? :p"
yes please.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Tevnoba
AtPhantom said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:

There is only one eternity and it is the personification of all time in the Marvel Actuality.  There is also only one Infinity and it is the personification of all Space.  They are "two sides of the same coin" that when viewed together are the personification of the space/time continuum throughout the Marvel Actuality.  In a number of occasions when a universe was about to be destroyed Eternity did not care (even when it was 616) because it would be only part of itself."
But then why was it powerless against Thanos when he had the infinity gauntlet? IG is only a universal artefact and not a multiversal one, right?"
No, it is a multiversal artifact!!  There is only one set of infinity gems in the entire Marvel Actuality.  If there were more and its powers were limited to a single universe then the Living Tribunal would never have gotten involved to pass judgment (even over Adam when he wore it).
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By geraldthesloth

Your wish is granted

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/sp/a1a56db14e4be131ec1c8137c1235977/Ab2.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/sp/6b8a570d11f92eef6e67c6e9674b40f9/Ab1.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4069/ab1mn4.jpg

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1144/abqf3.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/sp/ee37de0142e3fcd212178ac59ea96a20/Ab.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unabraxasmayhem2sh0.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3452/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.jpg

Explain why that isnt enough

He destroys universes just by coming close too them

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom
Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:

But then why was it powerless against Thanos when he had the infinity gauntlet? IG is only a universal artefact and not a multiversal one, right?"
No, it is a multiversal artifact!!  There is only one set of infinity gems in the entire Marvel Actuality.  If there were more and its powers were limited to a single universe then the Living Tribunal would never have gotten involved to pass judgment (even over Adam when he wore it)."
geraldthesloth said:
"Your wish is granted

"
Wow. never really thought they were so multversal... thanks for the info.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One. Mostly because of Phoenix.

I think this is the order of power from highest to lowest...

1. White Phoenix of The Crown
  2. Full Power Anti-Monitor
  3. Eternity
  4. Ion
  5. Parallax
  6. Abraxas
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Team One. Mostly because of Phoenix.

3. Eternity
  4. Ion
  5. Parallax
  6. Abraxas
"
I dont understand... how is White Phoenix more powerful than the Original ION ?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By geraldthesloth

eternity is the strongest

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity is powerless outside of the Marvel Universe.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
"King Saturn said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Team One. Mostly because of Phoenix.

3. Eternity
  4. Ion
  5. Parallax
  6. Abraxas
"
I dont understand... how is White Phoenix more powerful than the Original ION ? "
I don't understand why you think he is on her level? "
Original ION was an Omnipotent, Omnscient being with no weaknesses at all... the only drawback of Original ION was we didnt get to see more of him... but he was still an Omnipotent being... and I cant see what White Phoenix could do to defeat him... but since you are so bent that White Phoenix could... tell me... what could she do to actually defeat him ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
"White Phoenix  IS an omnipotent, omniscient being with no weaknesses at all so, she could not be destroyed or phased by anything he can throw at her for starters.  White Phoenix being Jean Grey in full control of the totality which is the Phoenix Force,  rouge manifestations of the Phoenix Force are threats to entire realities.  She could seperate him from his power, he'd have to do more than manipulate time and reality to seperate her from hers.  Legion did by mistake in AOA and Jean still became Phoenix and saved an entire reality from being destroyed, with the power of that universes piece of Phoenix, we are talking about every piece of Phoenix throughout the multiverse.  White Phoenix can cease the actions of a being that was otherwise in control of her powers and restore universe wide devastation through a simple act of will.  She could casually pluck him and everything he has done from the timestream, or simply burn it away if she deems he doesn't work. "
How can all this be done to Original ION ? Original ION has control over time as well... I understand White Phoenix is powerful too... but I feel Original ION is being underestimated here... he was God in the DC Universe.. he did whatever he wanted... just like White Phoenix is capable of...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
".King Saturn said: King Saturn said:
"Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
"White Phoenix  IS an omnipotent, omniscient being with no weaknesses at all so, she could not be destroyed or phased by anything he can throw at her for starters.  White Phoenix being Jean Grey in full control of the totality which is the Phoenix Force,  rouge manifestations of the Phoenix Force are threats to entire realities.  She could seperate him from his power, he'd have to do more than manipulate time and reality to seperate her from hers.  Legion did by mistake in AOA and Jean still became Phoenix and saved an entire reality from being destroyed, with the power of that universes piece of Phoenix, we are talking about every piece of Phoenix throughout the multiverse.  White Phoenix can cease the actions of a being that was otherwise in control of her powers and restore universe wide devastation through a simple act of will.  She could casually pluck him and everything he has done from the timestream, or simply burn it away if she deems he doesn't work. "
How can all this be done to Original ION ? Original ION has control over time as well... I understand White Phoenix is powerful too... but I feel Original ION is being underestimated here... he was God in the DC Universe.. he did whatever he wanted... just like White Phoenix is capable of... "
his power over time is useless against a being that is not bound by it.  I don't feel like I'm underestimating him, I feel like you're overestimating him in regards to him being equal to the White Phoenix.  Ion became like a god, he held no real divinity, White Phoenix is one with the crown and beyond his power.
"
How can I be overestimating someone who showed no limits to his power ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
"By saying he is on par with the being that is the nexus of all psionic energy that was ,is and will be throughout marveldom and responsible for the death and rebirth cycle of an entire multiverse.  King Saturn said:
".King Saturn said: King Saturn said:
How can all this be done to Original ION ? Original ION has control over time as well... I understand White Phoenix is powerful too... but I feel Original ION is being underestimated here... he was God in the DC Universe.. he did whatever he wanted... just like White Phoenix is capable of... "
his power over time is useless against a being that is not bound by it.  I don't feel like I'm underestimating him, I feel like you're overestimating him in regards to him being equal to the White Phoenix.  Ion became like a god, he held no real divinity, White Phoenix is one with the crown and beyond his power.
"
How can I be overestimating someone who showed no limits to his power ? "
By stating that he is on par with a being that is the the lifeforce of creation, the nexus of all psionic energy and that was, is and will be and is single handedly responsible for the death and rebirth cycle of the entire marvel multiverse."
But thats the Marvel Multiverse... Original ION is an Omnipotent being within the DC Universe... he had shown no limits to his power within the DCU... you treat ION as if he must bow down to the rules of an Omnipotent Being within an entirely different actuality...when he is not of the Marvel Multiverse at all
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
"

Except he was limited, by his humanity, White Phoenix is a transcendant being not some mortal playing god, she is fully one with the power and connected to the crown.  She cannot be seperated from what she is, he can and has been.

"
Okay... so you are saying the White Phoenix can strip Original ION if his powers then due to his humanity ? I dont know about that... simply because this situation is different. Kyle gave up his powers for a reason... but here he is Original ION in a battle of universal proportions... this is his ION power vs White Phoenix... not a situation of where he is in despair and doesnt want to be ION anymore... he is in Full Mode here
mr.superior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mr.superior

Team 1 wins easy.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By geraldthesloth

isnt that the phoenix force. just sayin

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Powerscale:
White Phoenix (only second to the Living Tribunal)
Antimonitor full power
Eternity
Ion
Abraxas
Parallax

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtPhantom

It's interesting how this thread has turned into debating how one entity is more omnipotent than the other...

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By warlock360
geraldthesloth said:
"Your wish is granted

"
O.O dayum team 1 fo sho
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
"King Saturn said:
"

Except he was limited, by his humanity, White Phoenix is a transcendant being not some mortal playing god, she is fully one with the power and connected to the crown.  She cannot be seperated from what she is, he can and has been.

"
Okay... so you are saying the White Phoenix can strip Original ION if his powers then due to his humanity ? I dont know about that... simply because this situation is different. Kyle gave up his powers for a reason... but here he is Original ION in a battle of universal proportions... this is his ION power vs White Phoenix... not a situation of where he is in despair and doesnt want to be ION anymore... he is in Full Mode here
"
No I'm not saying she can do it because of his humanity, you said he had no limitations I was stating one.  She would strip him of his power because she is White Phoenix and far beyond him in scope and power and his powers stem from symbiosis which is kinda like a parasite but can be removed the same way by White Phoenix, your entire universe being wiped out.  The Phoenix Force also has the power to project its power across the omniverse like it did for Feron, way back in the day, making Ion not safe no matter what universe he was in.  The Phoenix of 616 ,not being the totality, has left marvel and gone to the Ultraverse and still was more powerful than any force on earth.  The most powerful being there was a ship that created all the ultras, that same ship was obsessed with using the power of the Phoenix to accomplish it's needs as a matter of fact it was the Phoenix that was responsible for the ship crashing to earth and creating all those ultras in the first place.  Not to mention Access has proved that DC and Marvel characters can use their powers unhindered in each others universe.  So if White Phoenix came to DC she would bring with her all the power and lifeforce of the entire marvel multiverse against his universal power he is going down, the Ion aspect of him will be stripped away being the best possible outcome."
I cant see how you can be so sure White Phoenix is stronger than Original ION. And not all powers transfer well from the Marvel to the DC Actuality... for example the Infinity Gauntlet had no power in the DC Universe... so how do we know for sure that White Phoenix will be able to defeat ION so easy in a Neutral Actuality ? I feel like you are totally discrediting the power ION had here... I still only see a stalemate because I dont believe White Pheonix could strip ION of his powers since he is from an different actuality
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Apparition

i think white phoenix is more powerful too.  for one thing the phoenix force is a primary element of the ultraverse... megaverse? whatever the whole thing is called, while ion is just an exceptionally powerful individual.  its like claiming someone who is supposed to have achieved omnipotence is actually as powerful as God/the Presence/One Above All or whatever we decide to call the one creator of everything.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
I obviously cant win here since the numbers are stacked against me... but it still sounds funny that one Omnipotent being from a different actuality is way stronger than another Omnipotent being from a totally different actuality...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"I obviously cant win here since the numbers are stacked against me... but it still sounds funny that one Omnipotent being from a different actuality is way stronger than another Omnipotent being from a totally different actuality...
"
That's what i've been saying. But still I must agree with phoenix. none of these entities are really omnipotent, they just have a great ability to manipulate reality, and i believe Phoenix is more powerful as it is the sum of all life energy that ever existed or will exist, and cannot really be destroyed. Ion holds the total sum of all energies held by the guardians of the universe and GL corps but i don't think that is really enough to defeat the phoenix. it would be pretty tough, they would probably end up throwing planets at each other like mr. mxy!$@^ever and Bat-mite.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
sighs

I guess...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AtPhantom

Sorry dude. You just can't win them all.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"Sorry dude. You just can't win them all."
Yeah I Guess Not
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King_Saturn

King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
"
No I'm not saying she can do it because of his humanity, you said he had no limitations I was stating one.  She would strip him of his power because she is White Phoenix and far beyond him in scope and power and his powers stem from symbiosis which is kinda like a parasite but can be removed the same way by White Phoenix, your entire universe being wiped out.  The Phoenix Force also has the power to project its power across the omniverse like it did for Feron, way back in the day, making Ion not safe no matter what universe he was in.  The Phoenix of 616 ,not being the totality, has left marvel and gone to the Ultraverse and still was more powerful than any force on earth.  The most powerful being there was a ship that created all the ultras, that same ship was obsessed with using the power of the Phoenix to accomplish it's needs as a matter of fact it was the Phoenix that was responsible for the ship crashing to earth and creating all those ultras in the first place.  Not to mention Access has proved that DC and Marvel characters can use their powers unhindered in each others universe.  So if White Phoenix came to DC she would bring with her all the power and lifeforce of the entire marvel multiverse against his universal power he is going down, the Ion aspect of him will be stripped away being the best possible outcome."
I cant see how you can be so sure White Phoenix is stronger than Original ION. And not all powers transfer well from the Marvel to the DC Actuality... for example the Infinity Gauntlet had no power in the DC Universe... so how do we know for sure that White Phoenix will be able to defeat ION so easy in a Neutral Actuality ? I feel like you are totally discrediting the power ION had here... I still only see a stalemate because I dont believe White Pheonix could strip ION of his powers since he is from an different actuality"
The Phoenix does work in DC if you want to use non-canon issues.  Darkseid wanted Dark Phoenix on his side and she was fully functional kicked his ass and went back from where she came through source wall.
"
Alright....you got me
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bart Simpson
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Team one pwns"
I agree"

Team 1 wins."

Eternity is a single Universe. Hence the title 616.