United States Military vs. Spiderman, Daredevil, and Punisher

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tootyghost

Scenario: The President was secretly captured and hidden by a shape-shifting evil alien villain, and that shape shifter has taken the form of the President. Spiderman, Daredevil, and Punisher are the only people who know this for some reason, and the Fake President knows this too, so he is using the entire US military strength to control the media and make Spiderman, Daredevil, and Punisher seem evil by framing them for a terrorist attack, and also to try and capture/kill the 3 heroes. It's a big cluster-f*** for Spider, Daredevil, and Punisher.

What do you think the 3 heroes will do? Do you think they would escape, fight back, escape and get ready to fight back, go on a mission to kill the Fake President, or what? And how would they go about these things?

What measures do you think the US military would take to capture them (keeping in mind that the Fake President is in charge)?

Who do you think will eventually win in the end?

I thought this would be a good idea for a comic book or a movie or something, maybe using 3 different superheroes, but the same basic plot, and then I thought it would be a great topic for discussion here. I hope it is! Discuss :)

tootyghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tootyghost

Bump

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

Military wins.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By leeray

Military hands down... go USA!!!

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Malonius

Assuming you mean the Marvel American military minus Shield and the Avengers? Are the 3 heroes together at the time they realize what's going on? I'd be willing to bet that the Punisher could successfully disappear off the grid and assassinate the Fake President solo. Spider-man and Daredevil would complicate things for Frank without adding much.