#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle to the death. The Setting is Space and The avengers will do anything possible to save the earth. The avengers get 8 days to prepare. Unicron will be assisted by his Heralds which are G1 Galvatron, G1 Cyclonus, G1 Scourge, Bludgeon, Thunderwing, and The Fallen.

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Current avengers. @Copycat I know that you PMd me about that two days ago.
Post Edited:2007-07-14 08:55:05

#3 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

unicron. i just love seeing giant robots kill people.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the fallen and yes I know he's on fire. He is the first and most powerful of Unicron's heralds as he has diety level powers similar to his master's.
Post Edited:2007-07-14 09:00:38

#5 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

was he from the ecomic series, cuz i haven't heard of him.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

He was from teh dreamwave comic series and he was one badassed mofo. He handed the autobot's and decepticon's asses to them by himself.
Post Edited:2007-07-14 09:15:30

#7 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

damn

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fallen is ancient even by transformer's standards he was here long before the first single cell lifeforms on earth existed. He has had that long to train and he hasn't wasted a single year.

#9 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

wait unicron was before him though

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Unicron and Primus came before and Primus happens to be cybertron in planet mode. The fallen was one of the first 13 transformers but he betrayed them for unicron. Galvatron vs Iron man That would be intresting.

#11 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

galvatron has that BFG so he'd hand ironman his ass.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Though he does have a lame alternate mode come on a laser pistol and a cannon that's pretty lame. But Galvatron can beat most of the avengers Thor is Unicron and his herald's only real challenge.

#13 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

THE AVENGERS is a very powerful group

they would end up to UNICRON

with their great variety of powers

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron would utterly destroy the Avengers. Unless we decide to have another House of M. Than well... "No more living robots"

#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Unicron.