Lord Shazam says:

"sonicmora says:
"Lord Shazam says:
"sonicmora says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Methos 1)It says it in his profile 2) Hes a Dark God, and its in his profile 3)Only one who can activate it is Optimus Look are you done now? "
hmmm... having done some research on this i found this lovely quote...
"Apparently banished from his world thousands of years ago, Unicron would travel the galaxy, devouring planets to quench his hunger and taking their populations as slaves to maintain his inner body works. However, when attacking the seemingly primitive and defenseless Earth, Unicorn ran into trouble. A strange set of non-human creatures opposed Unicron, threatening to attack him with a metal devouring organic spore. Before the two sides could annihilate each other, an agreement was reached favouring both parties. The creatures would go into hiding, allowing humanity to develop. Then, when they had reached a sufficient technological level to serve as slaves for Unicron's inner workings, the creatures would call Unicron. He would destroy humanity and they would inherit the human-free world he left behind. Thousands of years later the pact would be kept and the creatures, now calling themselves Cobra-La, would summon Unicron via a beacon. Attacking a pirate vessel on the outskirts of a solar system, Unicron then journeyed to Earth. Hailed as the "Doom Star" by terrified humans, Unicron transformed to robot mode and prepared to destroy humanity."
hold on... i'll highlight the passage that i really like... ***Unicorn ran into trouble. A strange set of non-human creatures opposed Unicron, threatening to attack him with a metal devouring organic spore*** ==================================================================================================================================================== so he's not completely invincible, and neither is the ***Matrix*** his only weakness... hmmm.. his metal **IS** vulnerable to attack just like any other metal... in that case you're just making this easy for the JLA now, do you want to do your own research on this or shall i hunt down the actual comic and post pictures of this to show? M "
I just wanna post this again. This is going in the Hall of Fame as thee greatest **In yo Face** moment of all time"
Thats in Gi Joe v.s. Transformers which is not canon in the regualr series at that time so yeah gets your facts straight"
really?shoot I would never of thought they fough the GI joes."
I think they wanted an even fight for the Transformers"
With soliers?"
yes"

why would they?they've fought many soldiers already.it was probabley made years ago cause i haven't heard of it.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"ok... this is from Unicron's Bio... "The Autobots, using a Quintesson cruiser and a Junkion starship, joined the battle. The Dinobots were able to cause some damage to Unicron's posterior, but did nothing serious. The Junkion ship was able to withstand some sort of flame that was fired from Unicron's mouth, but was ultimately destroyed when Unicron caught it in his hand and crushed it. Badly damaged, the Quintesson ship collided into Unicron's eye, destroying it and causing the ship to fall apart. Hot Rod fell out of the disintegrating ship and ended up coincidentally in the same region as Galvatron. Galvatron proposed an alliance between the two, but Unicron wracked his body in terrible pain until he agreed to destroy Hot Rod. Hot Rod gained possession of the Matrix and used it to become Rodimus Prime. When Galvatron shot the Matrix out of his hand, Rodimus threw him through Unicron's exoskeleton and out into space." again... i'll highlight the parts for easy of use... ***The Dinobots were able to cause some damage to Unicron's posterior*** so he can't be damaged... right... funny, i thought you said the Matrix was his only weakness... on, and the metal eating microbe... seems like he's not that invincible any more... M"

Did

And I was talking about the comicbook version who destroyed and entire univeress and the very darkness of space.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By Methos

Lantern Prime says:

"Actually they took control of the Trnasformers and used them to fight eachother, and it was different story when they broke control."

wait a minute...

plain old soldiers... GI's took the Transformers over and used them to attack each other?

well you've just shot down any future Transformer Vs thread... if normal GI's can do it, Superheroes should have no problem lol

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Terminal Velocity says:

"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"So did you read that he wiped out an entire universe and destroyed the dark of space itself? Yeah I didn't think you would so...."

The Dark of Space? WTF does that even mean?"

Well he couldn't see so he turned on his torch, and lit up the dark space."

Lmao.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By GL Bertron

Methos says:

"ok... this is from Unicron's Bio... "The Autobots, using a Quintesson cruiser and a Junkion starship, joined the battle. The Dinobots were able to cause some damage to Unicron's posterior, but did nothing serious. The Junkion ship was able to withstand some sort of flame that was fired from Unicron's mouth, but was ultimately destroyed when Unicron caught it in his hand and crushed it. Badly damaged, the Quintesson ship collided into Unicron's eye, destroying it and causing the ship to fall apart. Hot Rod fell out of the disintegrating ship and ended up coincidentally in the same region as Galvatron. Galvatron proposed an alliance between the two, but Unicron wracked his body in terrible pain until he agreed to destroy Hot Rod. Hot Rod gained possession of the Matrix and used it to become Rodimus Prime. When Galvatron shot the Matrix out of his hand, Rodimus threw him through Unicron's exoskeleton and out into space." again... i'll highlight the parts for easy of use... ***The Dinobots were able to cause some damage to Unicron's posterior*** so he can't be damaged... right... funny, i thought you said the Matrix was his only weakness... on, and the metal eating microbe... seems like he's not that invincible any more... M"

Please tell us an issue where we can find any info different than that, Be specific and don't make it up.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Methos

Lantern Prime says:

"And I was talking about the comicbook version who destroyed and entire univeress and the very darkness of space."

well so far you'd said 3 different types of Unicron and i have found proof against each of them...

how many more would you like to field while you complain at me for fielding a different JL team?

so far you've said it's not the movie one, not the dinobot one and not the one in the GI Joe crossover...

if your specifying Unicron to fit the battle that easily can't we do the same with the justice league?

M

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#107  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"sonicmora says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Methos 1)It says it in his profile 2) Hes a Dark God, and its in his profile 3)Only one who can activate it is Optimus Look are you done now? "
hmmm... having done some research on this i found this lovely quote...
"Apparently banished from his world thousands of years ago, Unicron would travel the galaxy, devouring planets to quench his hunger and taking their populations as slaves to maintain his inner body works. However, when attacking the seemingly primitive and defenseless Earth, Unicorn ran into trouble. A strange set of non-human creatures opposed Unicron, threatening to attack him with a metal devouring organic spore. Before the two sides could annihilate each other, an agreement was reached favouring both parties. The creatures would go into hiding, allowing humanity to develop. Then, when they had reached a sufficient technological level to serve as slaves for Unicron's inner workings, the creatures would call Unicron. He would destroy humanity and they would inherit the human-free world he left behind. Thousands of years later the pact would be kept and the creatures, now calling themselves Cobra-La, would summon Unicron via a beacon. Attacking a pirate vessel on the outskirts of a solar system, Unicron then journeyed to Earth. Hailed as the "Doom Star" by terrified humans, Unicron transformed to robot mode and prepared to destroy humanity."
hold on... i'll highlight the passage that i really like... ***Unicorn ran into trouble. A strange set of non-human creatures opposed Unicron, threatening to attack him with a metal devouring organic spore*** ==================================================================================================================================================== so he's not completely invincible, and neither is the ***Matrix*** his only weakness... hmmm.. his metal **IS** vulnerable to attack just like any other metal... in that case you're just making this easy for the JLA now, do you want to do your own research on this or shall i hunt down the actual comic and post pictures of this to show? M "
I just wanna post this again. This is going in the Hall of Fame as thee greatest **In yo Face** moment of all time"
Thats in Gi Joe v.s. Transformers which is not canon in the regualr series at that time so yeah gets your facts straight"
really?shoot I would never of thought they fough the GI joes."
I think they wanted an even fight for the Transformers"

Actually they took control of the Trnasformers and used them to fight eachother, and it was different story when they broke control.

"

so if simple soldiers were able to take control over the Transformers, dont you think the Justice League could?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By sonicmora

LP did they control Unicron?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Supreme Marvel

damn Methos beat me to it

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Case Closed

I don't get what he did about the darkness of space stuff.

And the JLA would win this one, but I could see Unicron killing some of them.

I love the Transformers, but they are just not in the same realm as the JLA...not many comic book characters are. It's not a big deal if your favorite team can't be some super elite squad.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By GL Bertron

Methos says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"And I was talking about the comicbook version who destroyed and entire univeress and the very darkness of space."
well so far you'd said 3 different types of Unicron and i have found proof against each of them... how many more would you like to field while you complain at me for fielding a different JL team? so far you've said it's not the movie one, not the dinobot one and not the one in the GI Joe crossover... if your specifying Unicron to fit the battle that easily can't we do the same with the justice league? M"

Please address this and site a source, I have been looking up several already and have found ways to beat him too.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Case Closed says:

"I don't get what he did about the darkness of space stuff.And the JLA would win this one, but I could see Unicron killing some of them.I love the Transformers, but they are just not in the same realm as the JLA...not many comic book characters are. It's not a big deal if your favorite team can't be some super elite squad. "

Turned his high beams on.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By GL Bertron

I think he ran out of ideas to use.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Am I an asshole if I say it was fun watching him get his ass handed to em :P

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GL Bertron says:

"I think he ran out of ideas to use."

No dude, unicron is a dark god, he's totally winning!

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#116  Edited By Deathshroud

No ...not at all ..i was laughing through every page

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Lantern Prime has left the building

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped taking this topic seriously quite a few pages ago.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By GL Bertron

I have been reading articles on Unicron for about half an hour now, and no where did they list light speed as an ability, or that he is invincible to damage. Inffact one senerio had him getting desptroyed by a ship full of Energon, which is like an electrical current shapped and molded which is used as a means of substance in the Transformers diet.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Supreme Marvel

GL Bertron says:

"I have been reading articles on Unicron for about half an hour now, and no where did they list light speed as an ability, or that he is invincible to damage. Inffact one senerio had him getting desptroyed by a ship full of Energon, which is like an electrical current shapped and molded which is used as a means of substance in the Transformers diet."

i think he was making st up

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Methos

from what i read about Unicron...

he just took the best bit's of the cartoons, comics and any other stuff he could find and ignored the weaknesses

M

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By GL Bertron

Lord Shazam says:

"GL Bertron says:
"I have been reading articles on Unicron for about half an hour now, and no where did they list light speed as an ability, or that he is invincible to damage. Inffact one senerio had him getting desptroyed by a ship full of Energon, which is like an electrical current shapped and molded which is used as a means of substance in the Transformers diet."
i think he was making s**t up"

No, he was just taking parts and pieces from bios and what not that fit his idea, he didn't readon to where Unicron was defeated by one the Matrix, 2- a robot a super intelligent Grimlock made that just tore up his computerized brain until it died, 3- a ship full of Energon, 4- consumed by a sun made of "Super Energon" (Lame I know, but it happened.) and 6- Having indigestion after eatting Galvatron (I'm not making this up.)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"from what i read about Unicron...he just took the best bit's of the cartoons, comics and any other stuff he could find and ignored the weaknessesM"

Thats exactly what he did. That part about being a god was only in the UK comics for Christ sakes.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By GL Bertron

Methos says:

"from what i read about Unicron... he just took the best bit's of the cartoons, comics and any other stuff he could find and ignored the weaknesses M"

Yeah.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By GL Bertron

King of Kings says:

"Methos says:
"from what i read about Unicron... he just took the best bit's of the cartoons, comics and any other stuff he could find and ignored the weaknesses M"
Thats exactly what he did. That part about being a god was only in the UK comics for Christ sakes."

Even in that he was beaten when he was bound to a planetoid and turned robot. the guy goes up again Dr. Fate and he gets turned into a canary and ends up as dinner for Batman.

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Poo Poo List

And he wonders why he's on the list.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Poo Poo List says:

"And he wonders why he's on the list."

Smart statement Poo Poo.

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Poo Poo List

Lantern Prime says:

"Poo Poo List says:

I know who you are now, but i'll keep it a secre for now. Your nasty and fruity at the same time."

Lol what secret? You wrote that "I'm Buckshot" in my profile, you can believe that if you want.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Lantern Prime says:

"Poo Poo List says:
I know who you are now, but i'll keep it a secre for now. Your nasty and fruity at the same time."

I think a lot of us know who Poo Poo is, and we still like their company.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Lantern Prime

Poo Poo List says:

I know who you are now, but i'll keep it a secre for now. Your nasty and fruity at the same time.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Poo Poo List says:

I think a lot of us know who Poo Poo is, and we still like their company."

WHO IS IT!!!!!! I'm serious man can you pm it to me?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Lantern Prime

Oh and a I didn't ignored them and plus they werent canon in the regular series I mean usi--------oh its just pointless you guys are jsut gonna take what I say and screw it up coughpoo poo bi---cough

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Lantern Prime says:

"Oh and a I didn't ignored them and plus they werent canon in the regular series I mean usi--------oh its just pointless you guys are jsut gonna take what I say and screw it up *cough*poo poo bi---*cough*"

We researched Unicron man. I even used the comics as reference, and what they said is Unicron is the same in all medias, he travels through realities, but there is only one of him. He is an example of Hypertime, so he has all the weaknesses he had in the movie and cartoons that he has in the comics, meaning he can be broken down to bits until there is nothing left. Also meaning, he is weak against more than the Matrix.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lantern Prime

Poo Poo List says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Poo Poo List says:
Lol what secret? You wrote that "I'm Buckshot" in my profile, you can believe that if you want."

But why do you say that I think all TFs win and whoever disagrees wioth me is quote and quote "Fagboy"? If you post something that like "Bumble Bee v.s. Ironman" i'll say Ironman because hes more equiped than BB. Nopw JAzz v.s. Ironman I believe Jazz because of his experience(millions) of years and skill and his weaponry. This whole thread was a retaliation to what Velocity posted basically saying "the TFs have no chance and JLA beats them and I hate them nobody cares about them" so theres why I posted this thread in the first place.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Lantern Prime

King of Kings says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Poo Poo List says:
I think a lot of us know who Poo Poo is, and we still like their company."
WHO IS IT!!!!!! I'm serious man can you pm it to me?"

Its not Methos I that much.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Guh, still avoiding all questions.

BROLY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By BROLY2

who the fu^ does this kind of shi? no body gives a damn about the transformers or mother fucking dc. retards

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gotteta says:

"who the fu^ does this kind of shi? no body gives a damn about the transformers or mother fucking dc. retards"

Says the guy with the DBZ avatar. If I wanted thee opinion of a dumb shit I'd ask Prime.

BROLY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By BROLY2

WHO THE FUC^ ARE YOU CALLLING A DUMBSHIT? your guy sucks dick

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gotteta says:

"WHO THE FUC^ ARE YOU CALLLING A DUMBSHIT? my guy sucks dick "

Oooookay man. If thats your thing.

BROLY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By BROLY2

DUMBASS

BROLY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By BROLY2

GOKU IS BETTER THAN THAN THE WHOLE JUSTICE LEAGUE LEAGUE PUT TOEGETHER

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

King of Kings says:

"Gotteta says:
Oooookay man. If thats your thing."

Damn, what a freak, stay away from the weird guy KoK, he might be rabbid if he screams like that.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Gotteta says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"King of Kings says:
"Gotteta says:
Damn, what a freak, stay away from the weird guy KoK, he might be rabbid if he screams like that."
DUDE HE DID THAT NOOT ME GO READ MY PREVIOUS POST NASTY FUCK"

Damn it, why is Broly back on here?

BROLY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By BROLY2

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"King of Kings says:
"Gotteta says:
Damn, what a freak, stay away from the weird guy KoK, he might be rabbid if he screams like that."

DUDE HE DID THAT NOOT ME GO READ MY PREVIOUS POST NASTY FUCK

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Poo Poo List says:

"annnnnnnnnd we have a new member to the list."

LMFAO

Poo Poo List

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Poo Poo List

annnnnnnnnd we have a new member to the list.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Poo Poo List says:

"annnnnnnnnd we have a new member to the list."

YES! I finally know who the damn List is.

BROLY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By BROLY2

BROLY IS THE REASON I CANME HERE DUMBASS

BROLY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers