#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

BYE BYE Justice LEague. You guys shouldn't have post that spite thread. and please use logic and not"Oh the Juistice LEague wins because theyy beat everybody!" Oh and a this is the current team if your wondering so yeah the JLA wins this easily because hes just a giant robot!
Post Edited:2007-09-03 19:55:33

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

so in response to a post that someone else started you start your own hate thread?

wonderful... if you want to start a serious battle do so, maybe people will start taking your threads seriously then?

M

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god......Soundwave........you just opened Pandora's Box. Everyone is going to go ballistic on you.

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"so in response to a post that someone else started you start your own hate thread? wonderful... if you want to start a serious battle do so, maybe people will start taking your threads seriously then? M"

Well that was basically a hate thread you guys posted in the other one so ..... and the part on taking me serious that your guys pproblem not mines. If you guys don't likle what I have to say then don't respond. Because Im not saying anything dumb so.......

#5 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

The League of the Justice had faced many organisms

super developed come of the space and in spite of the difficulty

of the fight they have been able to overcome these enemies and I am

but that sure that if they faced against Unicron they would make

the same thing and with the quantity and variety of powers that possess they would achieve

the victory

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Well that was basically a hate thread you guys posted in the other one so ..... and the part on taking me serious that your guys pproblem not mines. If you guys don't likle what I have to say then don't respond. Because Im not saying anything dumb so......."

fine... you want to play it like that, fine...

thank you for not specifying which justice league...

for this fight i field Justice League Alpha from DC 1,000,000.

any of these 5 members would wipe the floor with Unicron... especially Superman, decendant of Superman Prime who has fifth dimensional abilities equal to Mxyzpdlk or Hourman who could freeze Unicron in time forever.

don't start spite threads like this, i was taking the justice league one seriously until you started attacking the people who were posting there.

and if you think that Unicron could stand up to that version of the justice leage you are seriously mistaken.

M

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Well that was basically a hate thread you guys posted in the other one so ..... and the part on taking me serious that your guys pproblem not mines. If you guys don't likle what I have to say then don't respond. Because Im not saying anything dumb so......."
fine... you want to play it like that, fine... thank you for not specifying which justice league... for this fight i field Justice League Alpha from DC 1,000,000. any of these 5 members would wipe the floor with Unicron... especially Superman, decendant of Superman Prime who has fifth dimensional abilities equal to Mxyzpdlk or Hourman who could freeze Unicron in time forever. don't start spite threads like this, i was taking the justice league one seriously until you started attacking the people who were posting there. and if you think that Unicron could stand up to that version of the justice leage you are seriously mistaken. M"

OWNED

#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lantern Prime says:
fine... you want to play it like that, fine... thank you for not specifying which justice league... for this fight i field Justice League Alpha from DC 1,000,000. any of these 5 members would wipe the floor with Unicron... especially Superman, decendant of Superman Prime who has fifth dimensional abilities equal to Mxyzpdlk or Hourman who could freeze Unicron in time forever. don't start spite threads like this, i was taking the justice league one seriously until you started attacking the people who were posting there. and if you think that Unicron could stand up to that version of the justice leage you are seriously mistaken. M"
First of all I didn't attack nobody there so get facts sttright. That thread and others like that from a day ago were hate threads so get that straight. 2 did did I mentined the DC 100000 whatever you were talking about? ***NO!** Who was talking aboout them in the first place? **YOU** Wasn't I talking about the Justice League of America?? So yeah they lose, your again taking something I said and mixing it around. That shows sighn of Fanboyism. Did I ever mentioned the one you were talking abotu **NO!**. So yeah youy had use this team beeat Unicron because you know that the team I was talking about won't stand a damn chance so yeah.....you basically admited they lose. Why is this thread a hate thread when the other is basically the same but yet no ione says anything about it?
Post Edited:2007-09-03 19:45:48
Post Edited:2007-09-03 19:47:48
#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:

OWNED"

Methos was in a bad mode as well,i guess it came out on him...

#10 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually the Matrix is the only way TRANSFORMERS could beat Unicron. He's still just made of metal and moves as fast as a snail. Plain o'l Supes could just crash through him, rip out every circuit in his head and be done with it. I like Transformers but there just metal, thats it. There not magic, they don't have Kryptonite, besides Blur and maybe one other Autobot none of em even come close speed wise. There just circuits and computer parts, easily destroyed by someone with Superman's ability's.

#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Actually the Matrix is the only way TRANSFORMERS could beat Unicron. He's still just made of metal and moves as fast as a snail. Plain o'l Supes could just crash through him, rip out every circuit in his head and be done with it. I like Transformers but there just metal, thats it. There not magic, they don't have Kryptonite, besides Blur and maybe one other Autobot none of em even come close speed wise. There just circuits and computer parts, easily destroyed by someone with Superman's ability's."
OMG hes a dark god in the comics. Do you know what a Dark God is? Its really pointless because you wont look pass the part of them being robots so im done with arguing its just people who can't get over the fact that their charaters will lose outside of their own realm. Basicallly Fanboyism the term that many use to describe me. His physical abilities are God like speed and strength. He can basically recrate and impower being at the cost of their will and he has others I have to re read.
Post Edited:2007-09-03 19:59:03
#12 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"King of Kings says:
"Actually the Matrix is the only way TRANSFORMERS could beat Unicron. He's still just made of metal and moves as fast as a snail. Plain o'l Supes could just crash through him, rip out every circuit in his head and be done with it. I like Transformers but there just metal, thats it. There not magic, they don't have Kryptonite, besides Blur and maybe one other Autobot none of em even come close speed wise. There just circuits and computer parts, easily destroyed by someone with Superman's ability's."

OMG hes a dark god in the comics. Do you know what a Dark God is? Its really pointless because you wont look pass the part of them being robots so im done with arguing its just people who can't get over the fact that their charaters will lose outside of their own realm. Basicallly Fanboyism the term that many use to describe me."

if you look up Unicron on Comicvine you'll see that King of Kings contributed the most.

#13 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if its everyone from the JLA ever, then the JLA has Lord Marvel, who is...oh wait. A god.

:)

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The zeeky h-bomb wins. :)

#15 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"King of Kings says:

OMG hes a dark god in the comics. Do you know what a Dark God is? Its really pointless because you wont look pass the part of them being robots so im done with arguing its just people who can't get over the fact that their charaters will lose outside of their own realm. Basicallly Fanboyism the term that many use to describe me."

What exactly can he do? Just explain that to me real quick? Darkseid is a $#@!ing god and Superman whips his ass all the time. Gods are just a term, what can a god do that Superman cant?
Post Edited:2007-09-03 19:56:53

#16 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Oh god......Soundwave........you just opened Pandora's Box. Everyone is going to go ballistic on you."

Well they think they cna inssault me so im just returning the favor!

#17 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:

What exactly can he do? Just explain that to me real quick? Darkseid is a $#@!ing god and Superman wipes his ass all the time. Gods are just a term, what can a god do that Superman cant?"

Nice post :)

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Scrin Supervisor 925 Unit Alpha says:

"The zeeky h-bomb wins. :)"
#19 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
What exactly can he do? Just explain that to me real quick? Darkseid is a $#@!ing god and Superman whips his ass all the time. Gods are just a term, what can a god do that Superman cant?
Post Edited:2007-09-03 19:56:53"

Althought, to be fair, Darkseid should beat Superman every time they clash.

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

/blockquote>"insert standard fanboy crap from his last post"

you want to attack me fanboy... go ahead...

1. Yes, you did start attacking people... Do you want me to start quoting from the other thread or shall I let people go over there and see your stupidity for themselves?

2. You stated in the title Justice League did you not? You didn't state which justice league, I could have fielded the JLI, JLA, JLE or any number of variations.

3. Here is another point of you attacking someone... You stating that I'm mixing things around and I'm showing signs of fanboyism.

4. As you will see in the other thread... As soon as you started posting I started taking that thread seriously until you ignored every logical comment I posted.

5. If you want to field the original Justice League of America, firstly state so, and secondly post a team roster otherwise people will use any variation of the team they choose, I could have easily used the JLA circa March / April 2002 when ION was a member of the team... He would wipe out Unicron with a wet fart, so don't start attacking *me because **you failed to state a specific team.

6. The next time you decide to actually attack me like that in response to a post I make, firstly use a spell check, seriously I had to decode your message twice before I could actually reply to it. Secondly get some information to back up your story because if you fielded Unicron against that version of the justice league, 90% of their members would just laugh at it while Superman used his 5th dimensional powers to turn it into a toilet roll for Batman to use after curry night.

7. If you ever start a personal attack on me again while I am trying to post something serious in response to a hate thread you'd better have some pretty hard quotes from me to back up your attack or I will personally take you apart.

(a very, very pissed off...)

M

#21 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Guh, Falsh gets a wrench and takes him apart one screw at a time.

#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:

Althought, to be fair, Darkseid should beat Superman every time they clash."

Why?

#23 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
If you can recreate lif then your a God so its not just a term.
#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Sparda says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
Althought, to be fair, Darkseid should beat Superman every time they clash."
Why? "

He's practically on Phoenix level.....anyone that powerful should dismantle Superman.

#25 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Guh, Falsh gets a wrench and takes him apart one screw at a time."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA! Good one he'll just blast flash into another universe. flash can't hurt him.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"If you can recreate lif then your a God so its not just a term."

Then Superman is a God... Then Ion is a God... then Wonder Woman is a God...

you seeing where i'm going with this?

M

#27 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
If you can recreate lif then your a God so its not just a term."

Unicron can spawn life? And be that logic are all woman gods?

#28 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"GL Bertron says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA! Good one he'll just blast flash into another universe. flash can't hurt him."

He has to be able to move fast enough to hit the guy. I have seen dead worms move faster than Unicron.

#29 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
If you can recreate lif then your a God so its not just a term. "
Unicron can spawn life? And be that logic are all woman gods? "

LOL.

#30 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
If you can recreate lif then your a God so its not just a term."

You ignored my Lord Marvel post, you're good at ignoring posts that prove you wrong, aren't you?

#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"GL Bertron says:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA! Good one he'll just blast flash into another universe. flash can't hurt him."

how? seriously?

Unicrons brain is basically a computer... which is electricity passing through circuitry right?

electrons only travel at 2 to 3 times the speed of sound... nowhere near the Flash's top speed... so while he's locked on a target and has ordered his arm to move up and his finger to pull the trigger, Flash has taken him apart, taken his gun and given it to Superman to use while he started unbolting his neck... then MM uses his fhase shifting powers to take his brain apart from the inside out.

method 2

Flash vibrates his molecules outside of normal space and runs through his head... this kills all machinery and has been shown in various DCU titles to do so...

unless Unicron is somehow impervious to this as well, which, to be honest, noting your other posts, i wouldn't be surprised at.

M

#32 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminal Velocity says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"King of Kings says:
If you can recreate lif then your a God so its not just a term. "
You ignored my Lord Marvel post, you're good at ignoring posts that prove you wrong, aren't you?"
**WELL GOTDAMMIT IF YOU WOULD TELL ME WHICH ONE IT WAS THEN I'LL GO BACK TO IT!!!** I swear your just trying to start shit!@Methos do you wan't to forget about this? I was just reponding to that one guys classic **"I hate Transformers!"**I was jsut responding to that thread.
#33 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lantern Prime says: /blockquote>"insert standard fanboy crap from his last post"you want to attack me fanboy... go ahead... 1. Yes, **you** did start attacking people... Do you want me to start quoting from the other thread or shall I let people go over there and see your stupidity for themselves? 2. **You** stated in the title **Justice League** did you not? **You** didn't state which justice league, I could have fielded the JLI, JLA, JLE or any number of variations. 3. Here is another point of **you** attacking someone... **You** stating that **I'm** mixing things around and **I'm showing signs of fanboyism**. 4. As you will see in the other thread... As soon as you started posting I started taking that thread seriously until you ignored every logical comment I posted. 5. If you want to field the original Justice League of America, firstly state so, and secondly post a team roster otherwise people will use any variation of the team they choose, I could have easily used the JLA circa March / April 2002 when ION was a member of the team... He would wipe out Unicron with a wet fart, so don't start attacking ***me*** because **you*** failed to state a specific team. 6. The next time you decide to actually attack me like that in response to a post I make, firstly use a spell check, seriously I had to decode your message twice before I could actually reply to it. Secondly get some information to back up your story because if you fielded Unicron against that version of the justice league, 90% of their members would just laugh at it while Superman used his 5th dimensional powers to turn it into a toilet roll for Batman to use after curry night. 7. If you ever start a personal attack on me again while I am trying to post something serious in response to a hate thread you'd better have some pretty hard quotes from me to back up your attack or I will personally take you apart. (a very, very pissed off...) M "

He makes some good points, please be more specific if you want to rig the fight to a certain team or reality.

#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"GL Bertron says:
how? seriously? Unicrons **brain** is basically a computer... which is electricity passing through circuitry right? electrons only travel at 2 to 3 times the speed of sound... nowhere near the Flash's top speed... so while he's locked on a target and has ordered his arm to move up and his finger to pull the trigger, Flash has taken him apart, taken his gun and given it to Superman to use while he started unbolting his neck... then MM uses his fhase shifting powers to take his brain apart from the inside out. method 2 Flash vibrates his molecules outside of normal space and runs through his head... this kills all machinery and has been shown in various DCU titles to do so... unless Unicron is somehow impervious to this as well, which, to be honest, noting your other posts, i wouldn't be surprised at. M"

And? The reason why he moved slow in the cartoon was because it was a cartoon. Comics were a different story. And plus he palmed a planet his speed is basically a godspeed. Come on hes basically Galactus only bigger!

#35 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prim list all the powers he has, including his strength and speed.

#36 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"GL Bertron says:
how? seriously? Unicrons **brain** is basically a computer... which is electricity passing through circuitry right? electrons only travel at 2 to 3 times the speed of sound... nowhere near the Flash's top speed... so while he's locked on a target and has ordered his arm to move up and his finger to pull the trigger, Flash has taken him apart, taken his gun and given it to Superman to use while he started unbolting his neck... then MM uses his fhase shifting powers to take his brain apart from the inside out. method 2 Flash vibrates his molecules outside of normal space and runs through his head... this kills all machinery and has been shown in various DCU titles to do so... unless Unicron is somehow impervious to this as well, which, to be honest, noting your other posts, i wouldn't be surprised at. M"
And? The reason why he moved slow in the cartoon was because it was a cartoon. Comics were a different story. And plus he palmed a planet his speed is basically a godspeed. Come on hes basically Galactus only bigger!"

So where in the comics did he move at light speed? Palming a planet is not moving at light speed or faster.

#37 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"GL Bertron says:
And? The reason why he moved slow in the cartoon was because it was a cartoon. Comics were a different story. And plus he palmed a planet his speed is basically a godspeed. Come on hes basically Galactus only bigger!"

hey doesn't unicron have no weakness,but the matrix?

#38 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"GL Bertron says:

So where in the comics did he move at light speed? Palming a planet is not moving at light speed or faster."

LMAO, yeah that planet must have been haling ass ah.

#39 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"GL Bertron says:
So where in the comics did he move at light speed? Palming a planet is not moving at light speed or faster."
LMAO, yeah that planet must have been haling ass ah."

LOL.

#40 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"hey doesn't unicron have no weakness,but the matrix?"

so even though he's Metal and a Robot... he has none of the inherent weaknesses of either?

yeah, right...

M

#41 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"sonicmora says:
so even though he's **Metal** and a **Robot**... he has none of the inherent weaknesses of either? yeah, right... M "

idk it has never been listed.

#42 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Methos says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"GL Bertron says:

I said his stats say he moves that fast. I said he he moved that slow in the cartoon.

#43 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"sonicmora says:

so even though he's Metal and a Robot... he has none of the inherent weaknesses of either?

yeah, right...

M

"

The Matrix is the only way Transformers can beat him.

#44 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Methos says:
"sonicmora says:
so even though he's **Metal** and a **Robot**... he has none of the inherent weaknesses of either? yeah, right... M "
The Matrix is the only way Transformers can beat him. "

That's exactly right.

#45 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Methos says:
"sonicmora says:

yeah, right...

M

"

Then Superman rips it out of one of the Transformers and rams it up his A$$ while Green Lantern shields the explosion from hurting any of the other JLA members

M

#46 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"sonicmora says:

Sigh what does that have to do with being a God? Actually Metal is bette than skin, oh and a Didn't I say hes basically a bigger version of Galactus?

#47 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"King of Kings says:
"Methos says:
"sonicmora says:
Then Superman rips it out of one of the Transformers and rams it up his A$$ while Green Lantern shields the explosion from hurting any of the other JLA members M "

But you have to activate it.

#48 Posted by Live Action News (22 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"King of Kings says:
"Methos says:
"sonicmora says:

That's exactly right.

"

Yeah but Superman ain't a Transformer. He's more powerful and has more options. Like I said nothing stops him from flying into Unicron and tearing every circuit out in less then a second.

#49 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

But Methos you do realize that I was responding to that hate thread right? Or are jsut goign to ignore this post and say how much of a "fanboy" I am?

#50 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Live Action News says:

"sonicmora says:
"King of Kings says:
"Methos says:
"sonicmora says:
That's exactly right. "
Yeah but Superman ain't a Transformer. He's more powerful and has more options. Like I said nothing stops him from flying into Unicron and tearing every circuit out in less then a second."

well idk if he is more powerful,but he is the galactus of transformers.