Unicron vs. Galactus

stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stafikking

Since i'm a primus fan, I figure i'd do a battle where I am less likely to be prejudiced against one side.( becasue primus isn't here ) 

so..........who do you think wins and WHY. Also, no messing with time. time stays as it is. Also, no heralds. Only them two. The battle takes place in a barren universe with no life (except them). This isn't G1 unicron. This is cybertron trilogy / comic unicron.  

No philisophical answer like why one side won't fight etc. They fight !!!
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lagoon_boy
Assuming Galactus is moderately fed, he should be able to take Unicron down, Considering the fact that i don't really know Unicron that much.
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LT1085

Galactus devours Unicron and continues on his way.

stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By stafikking

People!!!! remember the WHY part. ......................WHY!!!
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stafikking
@lagoon_boy said:

"Assuming Galactus is moderately fed, he should be able to take Unicron down, Considering the fact that i don't really know Unicron that much. "

Here are some of his feats: 

1: emited a planet destroying beam every other second, one even destroyed 3 planets at once 

2: devoured entire universes 

3: survived inside a super black hole for months or years that literally "killed" time inside of it ( that being time didn't exist inside ) , and would eventually consume the multiverse.

fact: Unicron can manipulate matter just like galactus. So that prevents them from manipulating each others emboidiments.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By spystreak

Unicron  
1. he's larger 
2. he can survive a moon exploding inside his jaws 
3. he has the most advanced weapons in the transformers universe 
4. he is able to cross dimensions 
5. he has legions of followers 
6.he is made of extremely Durable metal 
7.I AM A  HUGE TRANSFORMERS FAN! so no matter what he wins in my opinion because he is such an important character in my favourite franchise ever
Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Terran
@stafikking said:

Here are some of his feats:  1: emited a planet destroying beam every other second, one even destroyed 3 planets at once  2: devoured entire universes  3: survived inside a super black hole for months or years that literally "killed" time inside of it ( that being time didn't exist inside ) , and would eventually consume the multiverse. fact: Unicron can manipulate matter just like galactus. So that prevents them from manipulating each others emboidiments. "

Unicron.. for the reason's you listed.    
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By stafikking

Looks like Unicron wins the night. Of course some galactus nerd could come along and challenge the opinions. But unitl that happens.......................
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'll say Galactus, because he is single handedly responsible for destroying the Old Gods who created the Marvel Universe.

Avatar image for kamenriderhellhound
KamenRiderHellhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay sorry to say this but Galactus would lose .... BADLY, like no contest he's just straight up DIE!

I say this because Galactus is only 28' 9" tall.. now yes he CAN change his size but if the fight just has the 2 in a random spot in space... Galactus would lose. I say this with certainty because while the Continuity of Transformers changes with each series on sizes and what not... the one thing that remains the same is that he's roughly 3000 km to "the size of a large planet." ... so just the sheer SIZE of Unicron in planet mode would be enough to make Galactus back off and run.

Not to mention the fact that Unicron can devour any celestial object be it planets, moons, stars, and even the very fabric of existence; Not to mention the fact that with each world he devours, he grows in size, strength, energy, knowledge and power... and he's been at is since shortly after the Dawn of TIME! So honestly I can't really see just how this might work out for Galactus... since someone of that immense size would scare Galactus even. So honestly.. I can't find a way to have Galactus win this... without the help of ALL of his heralds. And possibly the Matrix of Leadership, which contains part of the Spark of Primus.. basically the opposite of Unicron.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Avatar image for kamenriderhellhound
KamenRiderHellhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't see Galactus winning. Seriously Unicron is slightly larger then the DEATH STAR in Planet mode.

Now imagine if the Death Star turned into a giant robot and was trying to just murder you.. and you alone as it begins to fly towards your ass.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Unicron. He cannot be killed permanently and exists as long as there is evil in the universe. So if Galactic is evil, he can't destroy Unicron.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unicron. He cannot be killed permanently and exists as long as there is evil in the universe. So if Galactic is evil, he can't destroy Unicron.

Josh007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Josh007

Obviously Galactus. The biggest thing going for Unicron is his supercomputers which is nothing.... Galactus is not evil, he is neutral, the range of Galactus's powers far outway the range of Unicron's powers. And after 30 minutes of searching, I have found no info about "unicron's powers" besides being that he is "smart".

Galactus stomps in 1 microsecond.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Galactus punch him with the power of a million supernovas and unicron dies hard. Galactus energy blast are able to defeated a being who is able to defeat abstracts, control time, etc, etc.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By NighThunder

Galactus stomps

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers