Unicron vs Galactus

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Just L

Both Are Giant planet eaters and the universe wont settle for two.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Perfect Cell

There are 2 Unicrons. One cartoon and one from Marvel (or Darkhorse?) Unicorn is 1 of 2 gods which created the Transformers Universe. He's basically the God of Chaos and is as big as the planet Saturn.

I know Galactus gains strength and size depending on how full his stomach is. I sure hope you talking about a full fed Galactus going head to head with Unicron. =I

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_haunter

Unicron owns!!!!!!!

1.unicron can NEVER die even if completly destroyed he would return again even stronger

2.he is much bigger than galactus

3.unicron has a early-warning sensory array sensitive up to 0.2 lightyears

4.only weakness is the matrix(the essence of primus)

5.his anti-body system can repair damage quite fast

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Perfect Cell

I know... but there are two versions. Comic Unicron (from Trasformers) and cartoon Unicron (Transformers)

Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Just L

Perfect Cell says:

"I know... but there are two versions. Comic Unicron (from Trasformers) and cartoon Unicron (Transformers) "

uhh i would say 80's unicron so the movie unicron

Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Just L

the_haunter says:

"Unicron owns!!!!!!! 1.unicron can NEVER die even if completly destroyed he would return again even stronger 2.he is much bigger than galactus 3.unicron has a early-warning sensory array sensitive up to 0.2 lightyears 4.only weakness is the matrix(the essence of primus) 5.his anti-body system can repair damage quite fast "

wow you know alot

Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Just L

uhh the Unicron fom transfomers

Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Just L

Perfect Cell says:

"There are 2 Unicrons. One cartoon and one from Marvel (or Darkhorse?) Unicorn is 1 of 2 gods which created the Transformers Universe. He's basically the God of Chaos and is as big as the planet Saturn. I know Galactus gains strength and size depending on how full his stomach is. I sure hope you talking about a full fed Galactus going head to head with Unicron. =I"

and galactus is full

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_haunter

Just L says:

"the_haunter says:
"Unicron owns!!!!!!! 1.unicron can NEVER die even if completly destroyed he would return again even stronger 2.he is much bigger than galactus 3.unicron has a early-warning sensory array sensitive up to 0.2 lightyears 4.only weakness is the matrix(the essence of primus) 5.his anti-body system can repair damage quite fast "
wow you know alot"

im a transformers fanboy lol

Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Just L

ok then and let me just add a new plant eater ego now what

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_haunter

Just L says:

"ok then and let me just add a new plant eater ego now what"

lol

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Satyrquaze

the_haunter says:

"im a transformers fanboy lol"

haha True Story.

Galactus is a force of nature. When he was originally created by Stan, the story was intended to be read as the FF vs. God. Since then the Marvel's cosmic universe has since grown and many authors have needed bigger and better cosmic entities to fill the universe with, but they've all agreed that Galactus is the yard-stick by which all other powerful entities are judged in comics.

Also Unicron is basically a Galactus rip-off. =)

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_haunter

Satyrquaze says:

"the_haunter says:
haha True Story. Galactus is a force of nature. When he was originally created by Stan, the story was intended to be read as the FF vs. God. Since then the Marvel's cosmic universe has since grown and many authors have needed bigger and better cosmic entities to fill the universe with, but they've all agreed that Galactus is the yard-stick by which all other powerful entities are judged in comics. Also Unicron is basically a Galactus rip-off. =)"

some one is on Marvel's sack lol j/k

Just L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Just L

"arrrgh im ego the living planet. i eat planets cuz i feel like it."

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Satyrquaze

the_haunter says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"the_haunter says:
haha True Story. Galactus is a force of nature. When he was originally created by Stan, the story was intended to be read as the FF vs. God. Since then the Marvel's cosmic universe has since grown and many authors have needed bigger and better cosmic entities to fill the universe with, but they've all agreed that Galactus is the yard-stick by which all other powerful entities are judged in comics. Also Unicron is basically a Galactus rip-off. =)"
some one is on Marvel's sack lol j/k"

I think someone last week accused me of being a DC fan-boy because I put Doomsday above the Hulk... shrugs live and learn.

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_haunter

Satyrquaze says:

"the_haunter says:
"Satyrquaze says:
"the_haunter says:
some one is on Marvel's sack lol j/k"
I think someone last week accused me of being a DC fan-boy because I put Doomsday above the Hulk... *shrugs* live and learn."

are you serious???? but i agree doomsday would own the hulk

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_haunter

RIP-OFF or not he'd own Galactus....it's inevitable but galactus is powerful though

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the_haunter

galactus could warp reality and all that but unicron could sense danger from about 0.2 lightyears and would see galactus coming before galactus knew what hit him unicron would destroy him

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

In the words of Yoda size matters not, especially when your foe can twist matter, bend time and warp reality. The second one though, galactus doesn't seem to use much.

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_haunter

it's plenty

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"galactus could warp reality and all that but unicron could sense danger from about 0.2 lightyears and would see galactus coming before galactus knew what hit him unicron would destroy him"

0.2 lightyears isn't a lot of distance in outer space.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"it's plenty"

The universe is 13.7 billion light years in diameter. 0.2 light years doesn't mean jack diddly squat, especially to someone who can teleport.

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the_haunter

he can teleport???!!! but like i said unicron can't be killed he is a god and his power is vast galactus is....whatever the hell he is

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_haunter

science.....so galactus is a nerd in a bright pink costume....lol

h to h unicron owns, and you can't argue with that

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"he can teleport???!!! but like i said unicron can't be killed he is a god and his power is vast galactus is....whatever the hell he is"

While unicron has a very stubborn spark it is after all the same one in all the transformer multiverse Galactus is not only a reality warper but a master of perhaps the most advanced science known.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Satyrquaze

the_haunter says:

"he can teleport???!!! but like i said unicron can't be killed he is a god and his power is vast galactus is....whatever the hell he is"

Galactus can cross millions of light-years in moments if he so chooses.

Bear in mind also that Galactus is generally backed by a Herald. He currently has 2 of them. Silver Surfer and Stardust.

Unicron can and has been destroyed.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn

If Galactus is at full power. Unicron goes down hard. Though if Galactus is not near full strength. Unicron will give him some trouble.
Post Edited:2008-05-15 17:22:40

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the_haunter

Dreadnaught says:

"the_haunter says:
"science.....so galactus is a nerd in a bright pink costume....lol h to h unicron owns, and you can't argue with that"
Don't disrespect science. Without it we would be living in caves and I would be in Norway rather than anywhere near you. And we wouldn't have the joy of comic books, you would have to struggle just to eat. You would never know when you would die or not. We wouldn't have the internet. Writing would never happen, pretty much, we would just be animals if we didn't have any bit of science at all. That's it, nothing other than intelligent animals. "

i think i struck a nerve !!!!!!lol

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"science.....so galactus is a nerd in a bright pink costume....lolh to h unicron owns, and you can't argue with that"

Don't disrespect science. Without it we would be living in caves and I would be in Norway rather than anywhere near you. And we wouldn't have the joy of comic books, you would have to struggle just to eat. You would never know when you would die or not. We wouldn't have the internet. Writing would never happen, pretty much, we would just be animals if we didn't have any bit of science at all. That's it, nothing other than intelligent animals.

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_haunter

Satyrquaze says:

"the_haunter says:
Galactus can cross millions of light-years in moments if he so chooses. Bear in mind also that Galactus is generally backed by a Herald. He currently has 2 of them. Silver Surfer and Stardust. Unicron can and *has* been destroyed."

when and where

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the_haunter

Dreadnaught says:

"the_haunter says:
"Satyrquaze says:
"the_haunter says:
Galactus can cross millions of light-years in moments if he so chooses. Bear in mind also that Galactus is generally backed by a Herald. He currently has 2 of them. Silver Surfer and Stardust. Unicron can and *has* been destroyed."
*when* and where"
1. Blown up by the matrix. 2. had the life sucked out of him. 3. Beaten to destruction by a gigantic Omega Prime. 4. The black hole that he became was destroyed as well. "

he has never been destroyed and he can never be he comes back stronger than ever so in theory if galactus owns him a hundred times he eventually will become stronger than galactus....

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"Satyrquaze says:
"the_haunter says:

when and where"

1. Blown up by the matrix. 2. had the life sucked out of him. 3. Beaten to destruction by a gigantic Omega Prime. 4. The black hole that he became was destroyed as well.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"the_haunter says:
"science.....so galactus is a nerd in a bright pink costume....lol h to h unicron owns, and you can't argue with that"
Don't disrespect science. Without it we would be living in caves and I would be in Norway rather than anywhere near you. And we wouldn't have the joy of comic books, you would have to struggle just to eat. You would never know when you would die or not. We wouldn't have the internet. Writing would never happen, pretty much, we would just be animals if we didn't have any bit of science at all. That's it, nothing other than intelligent animals. "

i think i struck a nerve !!!!!!lol"

More of the urge to correct. I never get angry now. That's what my so called "angry personality" does. But I don't have Multiple personality disorder, I don't change my habits faster than you can say hooplah. I am far too civilized and well mannered to do so, good sir.

Spoon!!!!

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_haunter

Dreadnaught says:

"the_haunter says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"the_haunter says:
More of the urge to correct. I never get angry now. That's what my so called "angry personality" does. But I don't have Multiple personality disorder, I don't change my habits faster than you can say hooplah. I am far too civilized and well mannered to do so, good sir. Spoon!!!! "

Spoon!!!!!! what a dork......civilized...yeah well so whats wrong with Norway???

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By the_haunter

well i have no idea what that meant but nonetheless i'm norweigian and i take offense

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"the_haunter says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"the_haunter says:
More of the urge to correct. I never get angry now. That's what my so called "angry personality" does. But I don't have Multiple personality disorder, I don't change my habits faster than you can say hooplah. I am far too civilized and well mannered to do so, good sir. Spoon!!!! "

Spoon!!!!!! what a dork......civilized...yeah well so whats wrong with Norway??? "

It's cold, very cold. -50 degrees in the winter on average in the ancient and decaying customary system.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"well i have no idea what that meant but nonetheless i'm norweigian and i take offense"

While I am norman french therefore I must come from somewhere in scandinavia, it's that I'm pretty sure it's norway and am quite hardy when it comes to the extremes of temperatures. Being able to make snow men for the majority of the year gets kind of old. And the sun staying up 24/7 during the summer is a bit annoying, as it never coming up 24/7 in the winter.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Satyrquaze

the_haunter says:

"he has never been destroyed* and he can never be he comes back stronger than ever so in theory if galactus owns him* a hundred times he eventually will become stronger than galactus...."

He has been destroyed. Multiple times. The fact that he's come back just proves it.

The battle isn't questioning what happens after 100 battles its covering 1 battle. In any single battle Galactus has a comfortable advantage over Unicron.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mr. Wilson

GALCTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Unicron's face.

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the_haunter

what ever.....how the f*ck is he getting destroyed look up the definition

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vrakmul

the_haunter says:

"what ever.....how the f*ck is he getting destroyed look up the definition"

His physical frame ceases to be.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#43  Edited By EganTheVile1

Galactus does not feed on inorganic life, he would probably avoid Unicron, who on the other hand feeds on both organic and inorganic matter.... Based on that, Unicron.

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By the_haunter

Dreadnaught says:

"the_haunter says:
"what ever.....how the f*ck is he getting destroyed look up the definition"
His physical frame ceases to be. "

the definition of destroy is

1. to reduce (an object) to useless fragments, a useless form, or remains, as by rending, burning, or dissolving; injure beyond repair or renewal; demolish; ruin; annihilate.

2. to put an end to; extinguish.

3. to kill; slay.

4. to render ineffective or useless; nullify; neutralize; invalidate.

5. to defeat completely.

–verb (used without object) 6. to engage in destruction.

he has NEVER been destroyed....he was always on our plane or on the mental plane battling primus

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zenma

when you say galactus doesn't feed on inorganic life then are planets inorganic too? also he absorbs energy which i think galactus can do to unicron

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By the_haunter

galactus sounds way too overpowered to me......

the_haunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By the_haunter

Zenma says:

"he is"

at least someone gots my back sh!t they told me he can bend reality, teleport, and all that.....hand to hand unicron would own galactus

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zenma

he is

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zenma

it's his hunger that limits it

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Xeron

Unicron is powerful, but he's pitiful compared to Galactus.