No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jashro44

uni power juggernaut got this. The uni power is just a massive boost.

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GLforHIRE

well based on what the uni power IS, juggs wins this....is supposedly gives u just enough power to accomplish the goal...if the goal is beating these guys it should give him the power to do that 
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By _Zombie_

I'm gonna say Juggs takes this.  Putting aside his powers, you give him the uni-power.  That's a hell of a boost, and should be enough to hold off the heavy hitters.

weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By weaponxxx

Uni-Power Juggernaut theoretically should be able to decimate this team. Then again Hellverine had a lot of random powers and Rulk with Loeb Force can punch out a Watcher. I can definitely see a case being made for the team but I'll have to side with Juggy for now. If anyone can persuade me otherwise I'd be very interested to hear their case.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By HellionVulcan

Unijuggs wins after a good battle .

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sherlock
@weaponxxx said:
Uni-Power Juggernaut theoretically should be able to decimate this team. Then again Hellverine had a lot of random powers and Rulk with Loeb Force can punch out a Watcher. I can definitely see a case being made for the team but I'll have to side with Juggy for now. If anyone can persuade me otherwise I'd be very interested to hear their case.
Rulk has also drained Silver Surfer.If full PIS is on then he can most likely do the same to Juggs
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tron_bonne

Funny how people think Uni-Power Jugg is this powerful, but he was actually depowered. The most powerful Juggernaut is the regular original Juggernaut.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HellionVulcan
@tron_bonne said:
Funny how people think Uni-Power Jugg is this powerful, but he was actually depowered. The most powerful Juggernaut is the regular original Juggernaut.
Nope wrong its trion & kuurth are juggernauts most powerful forms .
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tron_bonne
@HellionVulcan said:
@tron_bonne said:
LOL, Trion Juggernaut is the original Juggernaut WITHOUT MORALS. The 2nd most powerful Juggernaut is 8th Day (WITH MORALS) and still powered by Cyttorak. 

Kuurth is weaker than both versions. Watch when Kuurth gets his but kicked by Juggernaut (Once Colossus becomes the Juggernaut)
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@tron_bonne: im pretty sure Colossus Juggernaut is more power full then the version of Juggernaut just before he got the hammer
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tron_bonne
@mrtrevorguy said:
@tron_bonne: im pretty sure Colossus Juggernaut is more power full then the version of Juggernaut just before he got the hammer
Of course. In Thunderbolt, Juggernaut was severally weakened. 
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HellionVulcan
@tron_bonne said:
@HellionVulcan said:
@tron_bonne said:
LOL, Trion Juggernaut is the original Juggernaut WITHOUT MORALS. The 2nd most powerful Juggernaut is 8th Day (WITH MORALS) and still powered by Cyttorak.   Kuurth is weaker than both versions. Watch when Kuurth gets his but kicked by Juggernaut (Once Colossus becomes the Juggernaut)
Kuurth was fully powered by two gods he'd slaughter 8th day after a long fight but of course kuurth will lose to colossus powered by cyttorak (spelling) as kuurth will have lost half his power . .